Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page My joke (v.long so read if bored)

Old 06-22-01   #1
NINE

My joke (v.long so read if bored)

A man comes home from work one day to tell his wife he has to go out of town on business for about 3 weeks. Now this couple being very sexually active know this will not work. His wife says to him , " but honey , what about the sex..what am i going to do? " the husband had already thought it through and so he says , " well i'm going to buy you a little present " so he walks out the door and down the street.

He walks into a sex shop and tells the shopkeeper , " is there anything you can do for me? i have a very sexually active wife and i;m going away for 3 weeks and i dont want her sleeping with any other men..how can i keep her without being there ".......the shopkeeper says , " this is an emergency , take this " ....the shopkeeper hands him this very techo looking dildo. the man says ," what the fuck is this?! " the shopkeeper says , " its voodoo dick. if uyou say 'voodoo dick' followed by something else it'll go and fuck it. look.." so the man stands back and the shopkeeper says , " voodoo dick the keyhole " so this dildo jumps of the counter and rams itself into the keyhole and hammers the absolute shit out of it , the door is left hanging on its hinges all smahsed up. the man says, " right i'll take that " and walks home

So the man comes home and gives it too his wife and explains how to use and so departs out of town on his buisness. It's the second day and the woman decides that she'll try it out. so she hops up onto the bed and says , " voodoo dick my cunt " and it shoots up and gives her amazing pleasure. 3 hours later it still hasnt came out so she says , " if this is stil here in the morning i'll have to go to the hospital " ...morning arrives and its still there so she gets in her car and drives to the hospital.

Along the way a cop stops her for speeding as she badly needs this out. he walks up to the car very cocky ( excuse the pun ) and says , " why are you going so fast? " the woman replies , " i got this voodoo dick stuck in my cunt and i need it out right away!" the cop says , " voodoo dick?" the woman says , " yes " ..the cop says , " what a pile of fuckin horse shit..get outta the car! ..voodoo dick my ass "

Old 06-22-01   #2
Blindaura
Sightless Soul

Blindaura
Credits: 8,098
haha

hahahahahahahaha...thats funny shit.....lol :p :p :p

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-01   #3
AngelwithFangs
Face in the Mist

AngelwithFangs
Credits: 1,514
he he he, a old one but still very funny, isnt that cops deserve though, a dick up their ass that wont get out.......hey dont most already????????????
is Offline   Reply With Quote