Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Two Blondes and two Mice....

Old 06-16-01   #1
~:fAllen sTar :~
The Almighty Dark Star

Credits: 28,227
Two Blondes and two Mice....

One day two blondes went out and bought two mice, Why? who knows there blonde. Any way they brought them home and put them in a cage. Once in the cage, one of the blondes(who thought she was brilliant) said, " hey, how the hell are we gonna tell these two apart." The other (who also thought her self to be of a higher intelligence) said " thats easy we'll just cut one mousies leg off." (thats right, she said mousies). Anyway the two proud blondes brushed back their hair and amputated a leg off one mouse.

That night the mouse who still had all four legs said, "its not fair i wanna have three legs two." (yes they can talk, and no im not sure why it only wants three legs). So any way that mouse nawed off his what seemed to be his "extra leg".

The next morning to blondes sat discouraged that their "brilliant" plan did not work. They were also extremly confused how the mouse lost its other leg, despite the chunks of leg still stuck on the mouse(or should i say mousies) teeth. Anyway another great idea struck one of the blondes. She decided to cut off another leg so that the leg count would be 2 to 5. However this plan did also not work for the mouse once again nawed off his own leg.

The same idiotic plot when on until the mice were left without any legs at all, or tales for that matter. And when the two blondes woke up to see that the two mice were both missing their tales(a plan that the blondes thought would really work this time), one blonde just screamed in frustration and said, " thats it...you take the black one, ill take the white one..end of story."

The End

"one does not apreciate bliss until theyve known pain, and one does not know pain until theyve experienced bliss"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-01   #2
The Almighty Dark Star

hmmm

woa...bombo!!!! i quess we have alot of blondes surfing through these forums, welll.....nahh that joke just sucked

"one does not apreciate bliss until theyve known pain, and one does not know pain until theyve experienced bliss"
Old 06-18-01   #3
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

Location: I would say hell but that would be over rating it.....so i am in the middle of a town eaten by corn fields.
ChemicalBurns
Credits: 4,389
umm ok i used to have mice....pet mice...they are so damn cute......cutting them to pieces is mean...........yeah
Sybil Leek
I am in the magic spider club...whoo hoo...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

they are in my head my dear and they won't stop and you, you my love just won't go away.
Old 06-18-01   #4
The Almighty Dark Star

hey...

hey man im just the messanger.....it was those two blondes ho cut up the mice, if u want i can arrange a meeting for you with them, theyll let you do whatver you want so kick there ass, whatever, have fun...

Old 06-18-01   #5
posthuman
Dark Christ

posthuman
Credits: 8,957
mean?

i thought it was a pretty damn good blonde joke, has that.....thing that they are soppose to have, dont worry about the mice theres enough mice in the world anyway....

"He was wearing his yellow tie, i did'nt even wear a tie to work anymore..."

Old 06-18-01   #6
The Almighty Dark Star

thanx....

at least some one apreciates it, i mean i thought it was preety damn funny, im glad somone else does

Old 06-19-01   #7
eVilDeAdgIrL
Lurks in the Shadows

eVilDeAdgIrL
Credits: 1,466
hehehe

yeah i think its pretty funny too......

Old 06-19-01   #8
DARKANGELAZAZEL
Lurks in the Shadows

DARKANGELAZAZEL
Credits: 1,802
IT WAS A "SICK" ONE!

I THOUGH IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST I VE EVER HEARD! IT STAYED IN MY HEAD FOR A WHILE, IT WAS REALLY "SICK".

WHAT THE FUCK IS UR PROBLEM WITH THE MICE? I M A RODENT LOVER BUT I MEAN COMMON ITS A FUKIN JOKE!

U NEED TO "SIMMA" AND CALM THE HELL DOWN, WEIRDO.

DAMN I HATE PEOPLE THAT HAVE STUPID SHIT TO SAY ABOUT JOKES. AT LEAST CRITICIZE IT RIGHT. NOT WITH SOME PUSSY SHIT.
Hath left me broken-hearted."
- Edgar Allan Poe
Old 06-22-01   #9
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

Location: I would say hell but that would be over rating it.....so i am in the middle of a town eaten by corn fields.
ChemicalBurns
Credits: 4,389
Quote:
umm ok i used to have mice....pet mice...they are so damn cute......cutting them to pieces is mean...........yeah

ok u need to calm the fuck down yourself....cause i didn't say anywhere that i didn't like the joke......BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY....i just simply stated that i used to have mice and cutting them up was mean......it's not like ~:fAllen sTar :~ actually did this......it was a dumb blond joke.............so chill.

Sybil Leek
I am in the magic spider club...whoo hoo...

they are in my head my dear and they won't stop and you, you my love just won't go away.