Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page can i bite you?
View Poll Results: can i bite you?
yes... 35 43.21%
no... 8 9.88%
only if i can bite you first... 34 41.98%
only if you bite really soft 4 4.94%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-01   #1
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

Location: I would say hell but that would be over rating it.....so i am in the middle of a town eaten by corn fields.
ChemicalBurns
Credits: 4,389
can i bite you?

does anyone besides me actually enjoy biting people and being bitten?...and i don't mean this in a "i wanna be a vampire" type of a way either....i was just wondering if i could bite you....
Sybil Leek
I am in the magic spider club...whoo hoo...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

they are in my head my dear and they won't stop and you, you my love just won't go away.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-01   #2
GoddessOfDeath
Dreamer..

GoddessOfDeath is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,947
I bite people for fun..My b/f loves it when I bite him..I have no idea why..He just looks like he's gonna faint with happiness when I do..Today I had my 'bite fight' thats what I call it with my friend tom..See heres my trick..I look at everyone very sweetly and ask "May I hug you" Then they say yes and thats when my teeth begin to target either there neck or shoulder..I bite everyone..I bit all my friends today at lunch since its the last time we'll be together during lunch..*sniff* anyways..I bite my doggy woggy too?? you can tell I'm boredism can't you?? I won't shut up..I'm sowwie..Can I bite you??

~*Goddess Of Death*~
Old 06-12-01   #3
Alliance Of Concerned Men
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Credits: 36,396
It depends, are you a girl and attractive? if so, then yes.

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

Old 06-12-01   #4
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Only if you wear nothin' but the sparklies and chocolate ice cream.. k... hehe and take a squid I am almost rid of them... wheres DP he needs to eat more..

S.O.D.

Old 06-12-01   #5
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

Location: I would say hell but that would be over rating it.....so i am in the middle of a town eaten by corn fields.
ChemicalBurns
well yes i am a girl and attractive and if u are into biting then by all means bite.....and ya i have bitten my cat....i don't like dogs....and you can bite me if you ask if you can hug me first....sorry about your last lunch......
Sybil Leek

they are in my head my dear and they won't stop and you, you my love just won't go away.
Old 06-12-01   #6
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

ChemicalBurns
hehe you know what's fun.....biting really hard,,,breaking the skin....and then licking the blood while wearing a spikey tongue ring.....hehe big owwie for someone....hehe i like to bite.....
Sybil Leek

Old 06-12-01   #7
GoddessOfDeath
Dreamer..

GoddessOfDeath is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,947
Quote:
Originally posted by ChemicalBurns
hehe you know what's fun.....biting really hard,,,breaking the skin....and then licking the blood while wearing a spikey tongue ring.....hehe big owwie for someone....hehe i like to bite.....
Yucky..What if they have aids?? Or they have an uncurable virus?? Or if they have ring worms?? Oh my goodness child, what if you now have Abloridtisangiaighaavnbuandgtis??

~*Goddess Of Death*~
Old 06-13-01   #8
beloved misery
Dark fuckup

Location: beyond the grace of God... a wanderer in the outer darkness
beloved misery is on a distinguished road
Credits: 71,337
Being the old-school, romantic goth that I am, sure I love to bite and get bitten. BUT----I agree that you should limit your blood cunsumption to those who are your "chosen" (b/f, g/f, spouse, etc...). I myself enjoy the soft nibble to the neck and the reeling pain of the deep bite to the upper shoulder during passion. The blood (rarely taken) I get from a small nick to the wrist of my beloved, and only during a blood-bond. Discretion and care should always be invoked during the taking of blood. My oppinion anyway.

To hell with your god... He strung up his own son, imagine what he will do to me.
---Marquis De Sade---
Old 06-13-01   #9
malefic
Dark Mistress

malefic
Credits: 10,018
Quote:
Originally posted by beloved misery
Being the old-school, romantic goth that I am, sure I love to bite and get bitten...
I couldn't agree more BM ... there is something delightfully erotic about biting, and being bitten. When my husband bites me on the neck, I go all weak in the knees I have a similar effect on him.
Quote:
Originally posted by beloved misery
. BUT----I agree that you should limit your blood cunsumption to those who are your "chosen" (b/f, g/f, spouse, etc...). ... Discretion and care should always be invoked during the taking of blood. My opinion anyway.
Yes, sharing blood should only be done between long term partners. Not only is it a very personal thing, something that should only be done between two people who trust eachother implicitly, but the risk of disease today is far too great. Casual blood drinking is as dangerous as casual sex and sharing needles. Yuk

"...if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil
Old 06-13-01   #10
DarkProfanity
Elder God of Sith Kittens

DarkProfanity
Credits: 32,793
Someone say squid?
Old 06-13-01   #11
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Here DP.. its the last box.....*Rubs hands together in joy* Yay now I gotta think of what I wanna try and sumon next... heheheh

S.O.D.

Old 06-15-01   #12
miztressblack
Shy's solution

miztressblack
Credits: 19,632
biting

I love biting and being bitten. Something about feeling warm flesh inside my mouth and my teeth sinking into it. I'm not a vampire or anything I just find it very erotic. The relationship I have right now allows me to bite as often as I feel the need to and I get the same in return. I must have teeth marks all over my body and I love the feel of them.
Your mouth is like a suicide Talkin like you never died Automatic charisma For your chemical mind I'll suffer for you I'll suffer for you You're kissing me like benzocaine w/your Sleeping pill eyes Melting me down and suck, suck, sucking my brain I'm gonna hate you tomorrow Because you make me hate you today...Marilyn Manson "Suck 4 Your Solution"
Old 06-15-01   #13
wickedvamp
Lost and Searching.....

wickedvamp
Credits: 5,711
I love biting...and being bitten. Usually whoever I bite finds it enjoyable but I have to be careful....my canines are amazingly sharp and I will draw blood w/out meaning to. But yes...it is very erotic.......the combination of pain and pleasure............oh yeah

Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and jump.....

The 3 preoccupations of the human mind are:sex, death and the anguish of time-space. ~Dali~

So elusive
Always living just beyond reach
Never tangible
A legend we are compelled to seek
An endless quest
True happiness just doesn't exist
Old 06-15-01   #14
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

ChemicalBurns
ok the blood thing.....you guys are right....only with ppl your going to be with forever...or at least a long ass time.....and i don't go arround biting strangers....so i am following this rule....ok about your last box of squids...i will wear the choclate ice cream and sparkles if you summon watermellons next....hehe ok well i got to go now.............................
Sybil Leek

Old 06-15-01   #15
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

ChemicalBurns
Quote:
Yucky..What if they have aids?? Or they have an uncurable virus?? Or if they have ring worms?? Oh my goodness child, what if you now have Abloridtisangiaighaavnbuandgtis??
oh god i hope i don't get abloridtisangiaighaavnbuandgtis.......that would be awful.....
Sybil Leek

Old 06-15-01   #16
Hotaru
Domine Dolorosa

Hotaru
Credits: 9,213
Not that I am encouraging biting indescriminately, I just thought I'd let ya'll know that the chances of getting AIDS from biting someone that has it HIV are really slim.

Unless you have a cut in your mouth or you have ulcers or something, the virus will simply pass though your system without doing any damage, and gastric juices pretty much kill off all of the virus.

Just thought ya'll should know.

BTW, I like biting and being bitten and bloodplay as well, something about messing with a liquid that is essential to life is really, really erotic.

For you . . .
@)------

The sun gives us light, but the moon provides inspiration.
If you look at the sun without shielding your eyes,
you'll go blind. If you look at the moon without
covering your eyes, you'll become a poet.
--Serge Bouchard

Always remember-- Love Never Faileth.
Old 06-15-01   #17
EvilAngelX

I like bitting people for fun, but it's gotta be someone I know. It's fun to play bite. It can be a bite erotic sometimes too. heh
Old 06-16-01   #18
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Quote:
Originally posted by ChemicalBurns
well yes i am a girl and attractive and if u are into biting then by all means bite.....
Cool, let's get together and bite one another. And then fuck. We can even listen to frontline assembly while we do it if you want. (But only if it's Millenium)

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

Old 06-16-01   #19
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

ChemicalBurns
Quote:
Cool, let's get together and bite one another. And then fuck. We can even listen to frontline assembly while we do it if you want. (But only if it's Millenium)
ohhhh front line assembly........ummmm now i am considering the rest.....hmmmm.....let me think...........no blood.........u might have some weird contagious disease for all i know like Abloridtisangiaighaavnbuandgtis....
Sybil Leek

Old 06-16-01   #20
Jimmy Eat Noobz

ok fine, we just fuck then, alright?