Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Social Dogma

Old 06-02-01   #1
H@ppyC@mper
Face in the Mist

H@ppyC@mper
Credits: 1,973
Social Dogma

There are only 2 species of animal on this planet that mate for life... Humans aren't either.

One is ducks...can anyone guess the other?

Society says we must choose a single mate. We only do it because we are told to and fear of social criticism.

Sex for me is a spiritual engagement with whomever it may be with. You are sharing something special with that person...your very essence.

It is too bad that we are all held back by fear instead of moving forward with reality.

Last edited by H@ppyC@mper; 06-02-01 at 17:36.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-01   #2
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
Good.
Old 06-02-01   #3
Darkling
The Fucktard

Darkling
Credits: 9,061
There are people on both sides of the spectrum-- those who only choose one mate, and regard sex as a tool to procreate, and the others who regard sex as just sex, and will fuck any joe schmoe when they need an itch to be scratched.

I am with you on the spiritual agreement point. Unfortunately, I should practice what I preach-- or choose the right person who has the same viewpoints as myself.

The following is my website I created out of my bare hands, sweat, and copulatory juices. Visit it or die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-02-01   #4
miztressblack
Shy's solution

miztressblack
Credits: 19,632
I don't believe that humans should mate for life because sometimes you just can't be with that person no matter how much you love them. I also don't believe in just going around having sex with anyone. When it comes to sex it should be something special, but if I have sex with someone that doesn't mean I plan on spending my life with them. Humans are far to sexual to mate for life(most are). I fear I would get bored with the same person forever that's probably why I don't agree with marriage.
Your mouth is like a suicide Talkin like you never died Automatic charisma For your chemical mind I'll suffer for you I'll suffer for you You're kissing me like benzocaine w/your Sleeping pill eyes Melting me down and suck, suck, sucking my brain I'm gonna hate you tomorrow Because you make me hate you today...Marilyn Manson "Suck 4 Your Solution"
Old 06-02-01   #5
memphisto69
Embracer Of The Dark

memphisto69
Credits: 1,790
Hmmmm... This is an excellent topic! Yes, humans are very sexual, but it seems as though alot of people have a difficult time separating sex from emotion. The reason is very simple, you cannot have really good sex unless there is emotion involved.

I don't believe in marriage, not in the least... The idea that to sexual beings could remain together forever is absolutely insane! I do believe that durring sex, both people should be devoted to eachother both physically and mentally for the entire time.

I believe that jealousy is a futile emotion, because no one can own another human being, what they do when they are not with you is none of your fucking business. All is well as long as when you are together, you are devoted to eachother.
Old 04-12-02   #6
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
One of the best states to be while having casual sex is to have casual emotions.Some people just cant or would never want to reach that state.It would be none of your business what they do elsewhere but that is only when you have no conditions for breaking that relationship.If you dont want to add the no cheating condition thats fine but if you do it is your business since it would effect your relationship.

Quote:
Society says we must choose a single mate. We only do it because we are told to and fear of social criticism.
No that used to be the case.The case nowadays is if you have more than one mate you have higher socal standing with most, its only through multiple spouses or commited partners it causes trouble.There are some people who would only want to share that essance within a commited relationship, they are considered to be outside the socal norm.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 04-12-02   #7
1900Budda
crazy insane?

1900Budda
Credits: 9,184
Quote:
Originally posted by RedMeat
The case nowadays is if you have more than one mate you have higher socal standing with most, its only through multiple spouses or commited partners it causes trouble.There are some people who would only want to share that essance within a commited relationship, they are considered to be outside the socal norm.
Yeah,

"I'll have a sensual evening of pleasure please carol, oh and an inverted V for the numbers"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-12-02   #8
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkling
There are people on both sides of the spectrum-- those who only choose one mate, and regard sex as a tool to procreate, and the others who regard sex as just sex, and will fuck any joe schmoe when they need an itch to be scratched.
Quote:
Originally posted by miztressblack
Humans are far to sexual to mate for life(most are).
I'd have to disagree with both of these... I wish to have merely one mate, but I consider sex with a partner to either be "just sex" or possibly a deep emotional undertaking (both in their own time); although I shall have both with just one partner.

As to the second statement, yes humans are quite sexual, but as long as both partners are creative, I don't see how you can get bored with one another... creativity is a wonderful talent to possess .

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 04-18-02   #9
Kaolin
Face in the Mist

Kaolin
Credits: 1,389
see... i look for someone to share life with

i'm just like that, dunno why. i've always had someone close, so i just naturally look for someone.
Old 04-18-02   #10
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
Re: Social Dogma

Quote:
Originally posted by H@ppyC@mper
There are only 2 species of animal on this planet that mate for life... Humans aren't either.

Sex for me is a spiritual engagement with whomever it may be with. You are sharing something special with that person...your very essence.

It is too bad that we are all held back by fear instead of moving forward with reality.
Indeed. You must understand though that people must face reality first.
I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.
Old 05-18-02   #11
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Credits: 11,959
hmmmmm

I know sex shoulndt be regarded as just sex and i used to go along with every one who thought i was having sex just to but the truth is i just lost my virginity about thre months ago I thought the guy realy liked me so i gave up. well I felt empty after wards and i never saw him again. so i guess i agree sex should be something special not just an every day thing like brushing your teeth or taking a shower...........

:mofo:
Old 05-21-02   #12
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,833
I totally disagree with the statement that humans are incapable of mating for life. I will agree that Some, probably even Most humans are incapable of it.

For some people, sex is just sex, for others, it is an emotional experience.. And for others, like me, it is the ultimate expression of love for another person. I'm looking for that person to spend the rest of my life with.. At one point, I thought I'd found her, and we did make love.. But for her, it was just non-committal fuck-buddy stuff.. That screwed me up, like, a lot.. I know what Felony Queen means when she said she felt empty afterwards.

Just because you can't, and it seems none of your friends can mate for life, don't assume that no human being can.

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 05-21-02   #13
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
I'm lucky, in that I declined. I was dumped.

That was my first relationship ever... sums it up... I'm always more emotionally attached than sexually.

This past one... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...
I still love her. Shoot me. Please.

I swear... if I had access to a gun...
Old 05-23-02   #14
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by SirVLCIV
I'm lucky, in that I declined. I was dumped.

That was my first relationship ever... sums it up... I'm always more emotionally attached than sexually.
yeah most of the time i got dumped to cuase i was not ready.
but i agree with the second part totaly.......

Old 05-23-02   #15
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin
I totally disagree with the statement that humans are incapable of mating for life. I will agree that Some, probably even Most humans are incapable of it.

For some people, sex is just sex, for others, it is an emotional experience.. And for others, like me, it is the ultimate expression of love for another person. I'm looking for that person to spend the rest of my life with.. At one point, I thought I'd found her, and we did make love.. But for her, it was just non-committal fuck-buddy stuff.. That screwed me up, like, a lot.. I know what Felony Queen means when she said she felt empty afterwards.

Just because you can't, and it seems none of your friends can mate for life, don't assume that no human being can.
*Nods her head in agreement*

Old 05-23-02   #16
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Credits: 12,743
Mating for life

*coughs* I think the other species that mates for life are wolves.

- The cold, the snow, the midnight winter solstice. These things I have in my soul. And I have learned use them... become them.

- Birth. Become. Evolve. Destroy. Yourself.

Old 06-03-02   #17
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
sex is like a gun...and guns don't kill people, people kill people

sex is really dependent on the person....if someone chooses to mate for life, than it's a choice they make and should make sure it's one with another of the like mind...otherwise it won't work out...other's are more liberal about sex...I know a guy who's convinced his wife it's only cheating if he cums in the other girl, but if he wears a condom it's not cheating....some disagree with him...and than others are more open about their sexuality and while they've accpeted their lifemate, choose to remain open for...other experiences, but once again it needs to be like minds...or just heartache, jealousy and hassle...but to me sex is akin to a religious experience, and a person has to prove they are worthy enough to worship at my temple...
Old 06-03-02   #18
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Re: Social Dogma

Quote:
Originally posted by H@ppyC@mper

actually there are a lot of animals that mate for life, beyond ducks...a lot of mammals have that capacity...
Old 06-03-02   #19
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Re: sex is like a gun...and guns don't kill people, people kill people

Quote:
Originally posted by Jordyn
sex is really dependent on the person....if someone chooses to mate for life, than it's a choice they make and should make sure it's one with another of the like mind...otherwise it won't work out...other's are more liberal about sex...I know a guy who's convinced his wife it's only cheating if he cums in the other girl, but if he wears a condom it's not cheating....some disagree with him...and than others are more open about their sexuality and while they've accpeted their lifemate, choose to remain open for...other experiences, but once again it needs to be like minds...or just heartache, jealousy and hassle...but to me sex is akin to a religious experience, and a person has to prove they are worthy enough to worship at my temple...
*nods* Brovo! Well put!
*gigglels at the last part* I like the way you put that!

Old 06-04-02   #20
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
His wife`s nuts then.Its on par with little teeny bopper girls that think anal sex doesnt count if anyone asks if they`ve had sex or not.Or how about the ones that say its ok if you were drunk/high/caught up in the moment because obviously they`re all worthy excuses for betraying someone.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!