Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Bitch Bitch Bitch, Sire moves the threads he doesn't like

Old 04-06-01   #1
Heathen
Still The Last

Heathen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,529
How cute, arrogant sire thought it'd be funny to get all the protest threads and put them in a grouping he calls "bitch, bitch, bitch".
Trying to push the resistance to the side? As long as my threads are under the title "bitch bitch bitch", your administrotor threads should go under the title "I'm a power crazy Mofo"
Old 04-06-01   #2
americanpiegirl
Lurks in the Shadows

americanpiegirl
Credits: 786
I get this wierd vibe that Sire is a Nazi.
8===D <-- just some food for thought.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-01   #3
JD Miller
Lurks in the Shadows

JD Miller
Credits: 1,779
That's terrifying. Sire claimes to not want to change this place in any drastic way, and then moves anything that doesn't bow down to him...

"I Love Sire." -The Last Heathen
"heh, I like the guy." -manifesto of osiris

Old 04-06-01   #4
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Credits: 30,080
What happened to this site!??? And what happened to The Devil Is Scared of Me?? When did I become Dark Master??!!!
Old 04-06-01   #5
Dark Princess 69
Moans in the Night

Dark Princess 69
Credits: 170
What happen i like the site the way it was
before
Old 04-06-01   #6
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
*chooses not to comment,instead just think's to self*
hmm.
Old 04-06-01   #7
Dark Prince
Embracer Of The Dark

Dark Prince
Credits: 1,677
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Princess 69
What happen...............
I will tell you what happened! A little-God-want-to-be-bitch named Sire happened! I ,oddly enough, agree with TLH. I do vote that we stand up to him. Who is he to come in on MY turf and fuck everything up? HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!! This is an insult that I cannot bear. I do agree that you name your petty little "Anti-Sire Club" SS. I did have a great respect for the fallen girl, so she is entitled to that! Now back to the topic at hand, what you people must understand is that Sire has nothing but the small weak little "goth" sites. Without them, he would be nothing. Now I purpose that we, and yes I mean we not I, botcott this site by going to Jaded Silence's site. It is either that or just tear darkness.com apart!!!!!!!!! Sire has a choice, either change Darkness back or we leave with pure destruction in our wake!!!!
Old 04-06-01   #8
AbbaZabba
Darkness Incarnate

AbbaZabba
Credits: 9,258
God what the fuck...just because we start some fucking threads about him doesnt mean he needs to...ugh that asshole..He thinks that just because he can make the site however the fuck he pleases, that he can control us to...Well fuck him, the communist...

Grass. Kneel down upon the earth, and gaze ever so closely at the grass. If you were to pluck one, you would notice a change in your view. Step back, and it looks no different than before. You plucked out that blade, ended its life, but as you look at the big picture you realize that single blade didn’t mean a damn, because there is an entire field just like it. Human life… just blades of grass in a field.
Old 04-06-01   #9
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
I really don't know what to think, I am very indecisive at this point.
Old 04-06-01   #10
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Well I'm not fucking indecisive. I know exactly what I think. I think this is bullshit. Even the fact that if we address him we must call him 'Sire' is degrading bullshit. Fucking asshole. He has no clue what he's done.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-06-01   #11
Dark Prince
Embracer Of The Dark

Dark Prince
Credits: 1,677
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Prince
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Princess 69
What happen...............
I will tell you what happened! A little-God-want-to-be-bitch named Sire happened! I ,oddly enough, agree with TLH. I do vote that we stand up to him. Who is he to come in on MY turf and fuck everything up? HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!! This is an insult that I cannot bear. I do agree that you name your petty little "Anti-Sire Club" SS. I did have a great respect for the fallen girl, so she is entitled to that! Now back to the topic at hand, what you people must understand is that Sire has nothing but the small weak little "goth" sites. Without them, he would be nothing. Now I purpose that we, and yes I mean we not I, botcott this site by going to Jaded Silence's site. It is either that or just tear darkness.com apart!!!!!!!!! Sire has a choice, either change Darkness back or we leave with pure destruction in our wake!!!!
I just felt like saying that again.
Old 04-07-01   #12
SpookShowbaby89
Darkness Incarnate

SpookShowbaby89
Credits: 5,653
well this sucks the big one. Since when did someone decide to raise their head up and see what was going on on this site. All this time, and now suddenly out of the mire we're supposed to just change everything? hmm.. Does the word censored mean anything to anyone? That's the feeling I'm getting. Censored and completely going commercial or some shit. All I can say is this really sucks the big one. *sigh*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-07-01   #13
memphis
Lurks in the Shadows

memphis
Credits: 4,262
cooling off

its apparent what he trying to do to the 75% of us who hate him... hes giving us a cooling off period before he morphs this site into his personal melting pot... what scares me is that some us might actually get used to darksites in a couple days....oh NOOOO!!!

*holds the knife to his throat*
Old 04-07-01   #14
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Credits: 30,080
So that's what happened!! Wtf!! ooh I wanna kill this damn bastard **Wires some explosives to Sire and blows him up**
Old 04-08-01   #15
TwilightKitten
Darkness Incarnate

TwilightKitten
Credits: 7,423
At least it got rid of the dumbass guests who posted stupid crap?
There's a universal justice
And the eyes of truth
Are always watching you

~Enigma~ ("Cross of Changes")
Old 04-08-01   #16
SilverNymph
A vision in pink

SilverNymph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,086
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
Even the fact that if we address him we must call him 'Sire' is degrading bullshit.
His 'real' name is probably Cuthbert.
Old 04-09-01   #17
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
Well I'm not fucking indecisive. I know exactly what I think. I think this is bullshit. Even the fact that if we address him we must call him 'Sire' is degrading bullshit. Fucking asshole. He has no clue what he's done.....
If my name was Sire, would you find it degrading, hun?
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 04-09-01   #18
Mayla Raine
D-E-A-D

Mayla Raine
Credits: 6,515
Okay, I've been gone and I dunno what happened to darkness, but WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO? Why is everything getting switched around? I liked the way darkness used to be, now it's just a bunch of shit. So what happens if everything goes to hell in a hand basket and darkness is destroyed? And what is this about Darksites shitheads being able to read and reply to our threads? That's bullshit! I'm sorry but if there are so many people that are upset about the changes in Darkness, then why change them at all...doesn't he see that by changing everything, Sire will lose everyone in the process because of it. Where could I go but here, to submit stuff? Because if this place is going down, I don't want to be brought down with it.

*Personal note to the person who changed everything*

Hi. If you ever read this, which you probably won't, I think that what you've done is wrong to all of us. You think by putting all of the complaints and protests in the bitch bitch bitch category will stop us from saying things...it's our right to stand up for what we believe in...you should have done a vote or something before, cause now you might lose all of it. Do you really think by hiding how everybody feels in the bitch bitch bitch section, it will all go away. Maybe you should think about it, because a lot of people are upset. Part of having a good site is making the members and users happy, but you obviously don't live by that rule. Just by providing us with a good site, would get you more publicity that the stunt you pulled. If you want to provide us with a good site, then change it back, but if you think that this is the way to go...your gonna lose all of us.
Old 04-09-01   #19
Heathen
Still The Last

Heathen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,529
I love Sire.
Old 04-09-01   #20
Sire
Darkness Incarnate

Sire is on a distinguished road
Credits: 90,618
Uhh.. the posts in bitch,bitch,bitch aren't hidden, and people from darksites or anywhere else for that matter (including the britney spears fansites) could always read and reply to the forums.

|
|
|

|
|
|