Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Here's the deal.

Old 04-06-01   #1
Sire
Darkness Incarnate

Sire is on a distinguished road
Credits: 90,508
Continue to insult and abuse me, your privileges will be revoked. No discussion, end of story.

I've posted some topics to let you know whats going on, and ask for your suggestions. If you can't think of something constructive or more original than than the bullshit I've seen so far.. then don't post at all.

I'm interested in hearing how you would shape the forum if you were in charge of it.

I'm not interested in hearing the suggestions of those of you who might make assumptions, or can't think of anything intelligent so you have to resort to cussing me out.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-01   #2
Heathen
Still The Last

Heathen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,520
This forum was fine (not really) when we had no visible web master. If you'd like to start kicking people off, go ahead, flex a little of that italian muscle, but I doubt the rest of the gothlings will take it kindly.
Old 04-06-01   #3
SATAN
Face in the Mist

SATAN
Credits: 317
YOU ARE A DUMB LITTLE BITCH. SEE, THE THING IS THE LAST WEB GUY DIDNT FUCK WITH THIS SHIT. AND IF YOUR ASS IS TO SENSITIVE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT MOST OF US THINK YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT, YOU ONLY PROVE OUR POINT. REVOKE MY PRIVELEGES FUCK OFF. WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR AGES. THE LAST GUY NEVER CHANGED A THING AND IT WAS FUN. YOU COME AROUND AND START FUCKING WITH IT. NOW YOUR GOING TO BAR US FROM SOMETHING WE COULD ALWAYS DO BEFORE. WHICH IS BITCH AT STUPID IDIOTS LIKE YOU FREELY. FUCK OFF. YOU WANT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, CHANGE THE SIGHT TO THE WAY IT WAS AND LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.
Old 04-06-01   #4
Severian
Moans in the Night

Severian
Credits: 486
Finally someone who understands, the matter at hand.
I will speak for myself.
The sit needs to be looked over and things needed to be added. I work with computers most of the day. I know a little about HTML, but, I am a Graphic tech. You need to add something to catch the eye. You need to fix your links so they work again. SOme of the pages don't load all the way. There are other things, but I will tell of those later. That is if you don't see them.
remember me and the power i bring.
are we not bound by chaos?
i hold the power to heal you.
release me.
all of our enemies will scream your name, on thier way to arioch.
for i am the storm and you have brought me here.
together and only together
shall we carve our own destiny.
feed me, let me out.
share the wrath of the soulstealer.
i know you can hear me! lord elric.
release me.
yet
again,.............. let them fear the two who are one.

Old 04-06-01   #5
SATAN
Face in the Mist

SATAN
Credits: 317
NO BELIEVE ME, YOU DON'T NEED TO ATTRACT MORE IDIOTS. PLEASE TAKE OFF THE LINK AT YOUR OTHER LAME SIGHT TO THE FORUMS. THAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO.
Old 04-06-01   #6
memphis
Lurks in the Shadows

memphis
Credits: 4,262
Sire...

you've just appeared here after a half a year of complete neglect and you expect us to take you in kindly and considerately? Don't you see that if you take privelages away from us you'll only strengthen our want to leave?You're no God, you're a human, and you're gonna have to fight for respect...oh and congratulations... you're also a newbie.
Old 04-06-01   #7
fagboy #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Sire
Continue to insult and abuse me, your privileges will be revoked. No discussion, end of story.

oh great. a tyranny from a little gothboy. please little gothyuppie. don't revoke my privelges for speaking my mind. oh no, do i have to do what you tell me now? your going to revoke my privileges because i hurt your feelings. i can't say you like having sex with monkeys? i use to be able to do that all the time. oh but now it infringes on you, i guess you must stand up for yourself and abuse the power you have to "revoke my privelges". that is scary to me. i am only a five year old fagboy. but i guess, you don't want your feelings hurt. i guess you want this sight to run fit for you, and not me, or the large number of other people that are going to shit when they know whats going on here. you want to censor us now. even if what i have to say is completely unconstructive stupid and immature. can i say i like to have sex with dead bodies? oh thats a goth thing to say im sure you'd like that. what if i said that you suck. that you are stupid. that all the changes you've made and all the post that i read make me want to turn to and mtv goth and slit my wrist so i can die. would that challenge your authority? would you have to ban me then?
Old 04-06-01   #8
fagboy #3

Re: Sire...

Quote:
Originally posted by memphis
you've just appeared here after a half a year of complete neglect and you expect us to take you in kindly and considerately? Don't you see that if you take privelages away from us you'll only strengthen our want to leave?You're no God, you're a human, and you're gonna have to fight for respect...oh and congratulations... you're also a newbie.
he's not the old webmaster. the old guy gave the sight to a darksight network. and sire ran that. now he's fucking with this sight. the other guy was always nice and only fucked with technical problems and he didn't post as a webmaster. as that would be a rather bias thing to do.
Old 04-06-01   #9
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
Newsflash! Before Sire came to darkness,there was an unlimited amount of half-witted,angsty,attentiion-deprived,
ego maniac's "posing" as a "master of all darkness". Some of you actually made a thread to vote on who should be leader.
Sire is'ent even trying to do that.
I think most of ya'll need to get some repressed anger out. Go ahead, do it,..feel better,now?good.
Old 04-06-01   #10
Heathen
Still The Last

I had nothing to do with the whole god thing, but they were voting based on experience and respect here, they didn't just pop up and happen to own the url.
Yes, there were plently of stupid goths, but if you add links to other crappy sites, we'll just get what we used to get plus 100% more.
Old 04-06-01   #11
blueboy
Feared by the Devil

blueboy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 13,723
yea, there is alot of stupid people on this sight. they would do that, and even though it's stupid, and in the back of there minds they knew it wouldn't happen, they made that thread anyways. which was one hundred percent roleplaying. just like the sex threads. they weren't serious, and if any of them did get power to change the sight, im sure everyone else would turn around and bitch about it. i like the freedom of choice this sight has now. i don't see why it needs to be changed. if i wanna bitch about sire, and about how it sucks that darkness is part of an extremely lame darksight network. i will. im not angry, but im expressing my opinion which is shared by a great number of people here, which consist of somre of the more influential members that come to this sight.

[Edited by blueboy on 04-06-2001 at 05:57 PM]
Old 04-06-01   #12
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
OK
here is an idea: since obviously sire has the rights to the sight and can actually change the site as he sees fit... and then the users that have been here since forever i.e...T.H.L. , blueboy,so on and so forth instead of bitching at each other why not try to compromise about the way the sight should be instead of saying that this is a darksite link or this is an autonomus(sp) site that we can run amok on

just a thought i don't care either way but just to put my 2 cents in i wouldn't mind if this site divorced itself from darksites BUT had a somewhat similar setup with the diffrent sections like pic. poems. so on and so forth

just a thought

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 04-06-01   #13
JESUS CHRIST
Lurks in the Shadows

JESUS CHRIST
Credits: 1,956
I THINK IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T REALLY WANT TO COMPROMISE. IF SIRE KEEPS BEING AN IDIOT IM SURE THEY'LL STOP COMING AND FIND BETTER THINGS TO DO. THERE IS NO REASON TO COMPROMISE. IF SIRE IS RATIONAL IM SURE HE'LL REALIZE HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH THE SIGHT, BUT THAT WOULD BE LAME ON HIS PART. AND MOST PEOPLE DON'T LIKE BEING LAME. IF HE'S GOING TO CHANGE SOMETHING IT SHOULD BE CONDUCIVE TO THE ENTERTAINMENT OF THE PEOPLE THAT USE THIS SIGHT. BUT I GET THE IMPRESSION SIRE IS A CORPORATE WANNABE AND WANT THIS SIGHT TO BLOW UP TO A MILLION USERS.
Old 04-06-01   #14
memphis
Lurks in the Shadows

memphis
(fine...in that case:) Sire....

this site sucks as it is and the last thing we need is a new member with limited brain power to slow it down even further... you suck and your followers are nothing more mentally deficiant Sire whores.
Old 04-06-01   #15
Heathen
Still The Last

Why don't you have an AIM name, memphis? I like your style and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Old 04-06-01   #16
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
Valid point, but has anybody asked?

because all i see is each side flamin the other :shrugs: oh well i'll go back to my shadow and watch from the bleachers

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 04-06-01   #17
Dark Prince
Embracer Of The Dark

Dark Prince
Credits: 1,677
Quote:
Originally posted by Sire

I've posted some topics to let you know whats going on, and ask for your suggestions. If you can't think of something constructive or more original than than the bullshit I've seen so far.. then don't post at all.

I'm interested in hearing how you would shape the forum if you were in charge of it.

I'm not interested in hearing the suggestions of those of you who might make assumptions, or can't think of anything intelligent so you have to resort to cussing me out.

lmfao!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And one more HA!

Do you know what you just said? Keep in mind little petty mortal, we as people can always find another site! You mean nothing to us. First of all, if anyone should play the role of "God" here it should be me! Secondly, who are you just to come in and shout out orders!!???? Know now that you are very little to everyone and nothing to ME!!! Once again you utterly patheic weakling, you hold no power over me or anyone else here. You are below us. We can always, and I say again, ALWAYS find another site. Now I shall give you a little advice, advice out of pity but advice none the less. If you really wish to please the people then you WILL change things back to the way they were. Now you do not have to listen to me. You can keep doing things the way you wish and have everyone leave this site. The choice is yours.
Old 04-06-01   #18
memphis
Lurks in the Shadows

memphis
if you are willing to sacrafice your virginity i will let you subcribe on a completely non-discriminatory basis. just kidding but Sire still sucks donkey balls
Old 04-06-01   #19
Heathen
Still The Last

Already sacrificed it very willingly to my girlfriend, sorry.

It can't be a good sign that dark prince agrees with us.
Old 04-06-01   #20
Dark Prince
Embracer Of The Dark

Dark Prince
Credits: 1,677
Quote:
Originally posted by The Last Heathen
Already sacrificed it very willingly to my girlfriend, sorry.

It can't be a good sign that dark prince agrees with us.
LOL, and why do you say that?