Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page A thread for Wicked Lady to discus current events and engage philosophical debates
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-13   #1
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,752
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,591
A thread for Wicked Lady to discus current events and engage philosophical debates

Pick a topic:

Abortion
Gun Control
Racism
Boobs


GO.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
Pick a topic:

Abortion - YES. THE LATER THE BETTER.
Gun Control - All encompassing words that could mean anything from tighter checks to prying my .36 Colt from mah cold dead hayands
Racism - is hilarious. I love the casual kind best.
Boobs - Overrated.


GO.
I've done them all. Rebuttal, you homo.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13   #3
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,752
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,591
I disagree on all points.


Debate!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13   #4
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
This is obviously a racial thing. DM! QUICK! CALL HIM AN IDIOT.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13   #5
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason
 
neonwraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In the Cold Harsh North
Posts: 3,408
neonwraith
Credits: 108,935
Boobs are not overrated......

Neon
__________________
"I've oft been told by learned friars
That wishing and the crime were one
And heaven punishes desires
As much as if the deed were done.

If wishing damns us, you and I
Are damned to all our hearts content.
Come then we may at least enjoy
Some pleasure for our punishment..."

Sir Thomas More
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13   #6
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,752
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,591
STRAWMAN!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13   #7
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord
 
Sik Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The hood, US
Posts: 17,808
Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Is that some kind of racial slur?
__________________
*Saunters by with a devil-may-care look in my eye.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #8
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonwraith View Post
Boobs are not overrated......

Neon
They are. It used to be you surreptitiously enjoyed a pair of jugs in Bed Bath and Beyond or the Golden Corral by the yeast rolls. Or if you were real lucky your woman turned a blind eye to you going to the titty bar. Now the world is inundated with titties. There's no art to titty watching anymore cuz they're everywhere. Young girls with no titties show their titties. Old ladies with fat saggy titties show their titties. Men show their titties like it ain't no thing.

I'm fucking sick of titties.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Iz coz I iz black?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #10
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Case in point: Lenina's titties.

Raise your hand if you haven't seen her titties?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #11
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,752
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,591
I didn't go to the adult forum back in the day, so i haven't seen many DF titties.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #12
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
I can send them to you if you want.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #13
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Also is the reason you didn't go to the adult forum back in the day because YOU WERE IN IRC LOVE WITH THE WL?!

Yes. YES IT WAS. Unf unf. Imagine our babies, baby.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #14
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Case in point: Lenina's titties.

Raise your hand if you haven't seen her titties?
Its a sad day to find that your tits have been seen by everyone.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #15
crimsonnyte
A Bit of Luck
 
crimsonnyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,743
crimsonnyte is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,377
You know who's racist?


Black people.

...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #16
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
You're trying to be deliberately un-crimmy like. But I'm on to your game. You can't thwart my logic.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #17
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason
 
neonwraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In the Cold Harsh North
Posts: 3,408
neonwraith
Credits: 108,935
*raises hand* I'm pretty sure I've never seen Len's Mammalians

Neon
__________________
"I've oft been told by learned friars
That wishing and the crime were one
And heaven punishes desires
As much as if the deed were done.

If wishing damns us, you and I
Are damned to all our hearts content.
Come then we may at least enjoy
Some pleasure for our punishment..."

Sir Thomas More
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #18
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,752
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Also is the reason you didn't go to the adult forum back in the day because YOU WERE IN IRC LOVE WITH THE WL?!

Yes. YES IT WAS. Unf unf. Imagine our babies, baby.

I remember you had to PM someone for access or something to prove your age, I don't know, it required effort and I was not about to do that.

I would go weeks without posting on DF because I deleted my cookies and couldn't be bothered to relogin. I am a very lazy man.

In fact, the submit button is like far away, maybe this comment isn't worth it?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #19
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason
 
neonwraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In the Cold Harsh North
Posts: 3,408
neonwraith
Credits: 108,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
I can send them to you if you want.
In a box filled with Ice?

Neon
__________________
"I've oft been told by learned friars
That wishing and the crime were one
And heaven punishes desires
As much as if the deed were done.

If wishing damns us, you and I
Are damned to all our hearts content.
Come then we may at least enjoy
Some pleasure for our punishment..."

Sir Thomas More
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13   #20
crimsonnyte
A Bit of Luck
 
crimsonnyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,743
crimsonnyte is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
You're trying to be deliberately un-crimmy like. But I'm on to your game. You can't thwart my logic.
Aw I thought that was a good one.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Recent Threads
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Pahu
13 Hours Ago 09:06
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Day Ago 20:26
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by thefr0g
2 Days Ago 14:31
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
2 Days Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
2 Days Ago 09:32
vote or die
1 Week Ago 01:56
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
2 Days Ago 09:20
vote or die
1 Week Ago 02:02
Last post by Sic Simon
4 Days Ago 21:45
long Sunday
3 Weeks Ago 18:00
by DaxterK
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 01:46
BATH SALT ZOMBIES
12-04-13 11:20
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 23:34
I'm drinking Vodka,...
09-02-17 23:28
by thefr0g
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Week Ago 22:44
Online Users: 55
0 members and 55 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community