Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Why does everything seem so damn hopeless?
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-13   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Why does everything seem so damn hopeless?

Yeah right, I am fucking sick of this shit. I have got myself all upset and that and I just want to vent.

I feel proper helpless and that and I hate feeling shitty about it. I just want to rip my fucking hair out. It is sucky on the lowest level of all that is suck.

Fuck off universe!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13   #2
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord
 
Sik Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The hood, US
Posts: 17,808
Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Instead of hoping for the best, you can prepare for the worst. Life does suck sometimes, but also the most
painful times can prove the most rewarding. Hope is insignificant, and in reality nothing is fixed or the
way it seems. There are things that you are going to think about all the time, things that make you crazy,
make you want to rip your hair out and murder baby seals with a tire iron. Let it happen, you won't stop the
thoughts -you can push them away but they will always come back- and eventually something positive will come
around and make you forget about your burdens, if but only for a moment, and you will be able to look back
proud at the way you endured your hardships. You will only be stronger for it, so embrace your thoughts, and
welcome them, no matter how unpleasant they might be, dont deny your feelings, and dont let it overwhelm you,
take a walk. That's my thing, I throw my shoes and pants on and go walking in some random direction, and when
I feel better I turn around and walk home.
__________________
*Saunters by with a devil-may-care look in my eye.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13   #3
crimsonnyte
A Bit of Luck
 
crimsonnyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,743
crimsonnyte is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,377
That sounds like pretty decent advice Sik
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
Instead of hoping for the best, you can prepare for the worst. Life does suck sometimes, but also the most
painful times can prove the most rewarding. Hope is insignificant, and in reality nothing is fixed or the
way it seems. There are things that you are going to think about all the time, things that make you crazy,
make you want to rip your hair out and murder baby seals with a tire iron. Let it happen, you won't stop the
thoughts -you can push them away but they will always come back- and eventually something positive will come
around and make you forget about your burdens, if but only for a moment, and you will be able to look back
proud at the way you endured your hardships. You will only be stronger for it, so embrace your thoughts, and
welcome them, no matter how unpleasant they might be, dont deny your feelings, and dont let it overwhelm you,
take a walk. That's my thing, I throw my shoes and pants on and go walking in some random direction, and when
I feel better I turn around and walk home.
You're my decider. I am leaving this week. Damn straight.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13   #5
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin
 
Manifesto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,621
Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
bring on the apocalypse with me... you, me, and fuck the rest.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13   #6
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
bring on the apocalypse with me... you, me, and fuck the rest.
I love it when you talk apocalypse.... and yes. I think I will.

Wish the universe would stop pissing me off.

Nothing is ever straightforward.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13   #7
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord
 
Sik Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The hood, US
Posts: 17,808
Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
You're my decider. I am leaving this week. Damn straight.
Well I hope that is something positive for ya.
__________________
*Saunters by with a devil-may-care look in my eye.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
damn mosquitos Zelos Topic Discussions 30 09-23-09 11:23
This is me, this is my life. damn... Depressif touch Socialize 56 01-07-07 21:20
damn! i lost $10 BlyssfulStorm Topic Discussions 12 04-13-06 20:26
Damn old DF members! coldandsilent Mayhem 61 10-21-05 20:41
January 20, 2005 "Not One Damn Dime Day" Yorick Topic Discussions 7 01-30-05 09:39

Recent Threads
Hey fr0g
12 Hours Ago 01:49
Last post by thefr0g
4 Hours Ago 09:37
Obama sends a letter.
16 Hours Ago 21:42
Last post by Sic Simon
16 Hours Ago 21:42
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by Sic Simon
17 Hours Ago 21:19
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Sic Simon
17 Hours Ago 21:16
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Days Ago 20:26
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
4 Days Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
4 Days Ago 09:32
vote or die
1 Week Ago 01:56
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
4 Days Ago 09:20
vote or die
1 Week Ago 02:02
Last post by Sic Simon
5 Days Ago 21:45
long Sunday
3 Weeks Ago 18:00
by DaxterK
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 01:46
Online Users: 55
0 members and 55 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community