Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page darkforum personals

Old 02-11-04   #1
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

*Tizzie* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,832
darkforum personals

ok, well, i've decided to start a thread for those of us that need love. it's called the D.F. personals. you put up stuff about yourself, and other people read it, and they make a certain contact with you if they like you! (i'm really bored.)

ok here goes!

hi! my name is tiff. i live in carnegie, pa, just outside of pittsburgh in the us. my hair is somewhere between brown and red, and i have eyes that change between green/blue/and grey. i love music, the internet, cuddling, play fighting, hugs, reading, writing, and tons of other stuff.

i would describe myself as pretty outgoing. when you first meet me, i'm really reserved, but once i warm up to you, it's like opening a pandora's box! i like to have fun, but know when to get serious.

i like people sort of like me, but has the ability to calm my personality a little bit. i also like people that know how to be serious and responsible, but don't take it too far, and can play with me. honest is the best policy with me. i hate liars, and people who lead me on. otherwise, i'm not too picky

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04   #2
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.

Blind Pugh is on a distinguished road
Credits: 81,071
You wanna meet someone through D.F???

You sure?
Old 02-16-04   #3
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
Well i'm bored!

Since nothing is happening around here at 1:35Am. I'm looking around this place to give me something to do. I just found something that would give me something to do. Tizzie's post gave me something to do.

1. My name is Kendra

2. I'm at the age of 23

3. I don't have a job yet and i'm looking forward to fix a few things about my job application before I turn it in. Then i'm going to sit here and hope that a fucking merical would happen and that they will accept me to work for Block Buster.

4. I play guitar and smoke cigarettes.

5. I've been single for 23 years in real life.

6. I'm into rock music and I like to watch horror movies.

7. I'm 5'0 and I have short brown hair. I am also pale and have hazel eyes.

8. I'm wild, funny, and fun to be with! I'm the life of the party type.

9. I drink either Dr. Pepper or sometimes Coke.

10. What about the number ten. Do you know anything about the number ten? The only thing I know about the number 10 is that it's just a fucking number!

11. I'm from El paso texas. Forgot to put where i'm from.
Old 02-16-04   #4
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
hi shy.

i love you my sweet lovely shy girl.
Old 02-16-04   #5
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilywhitemm
hi shy.

i love you my sweet lovely shy girl.
Hi Lilly.

I love you to sweetie.
Old 02-16-04   #6
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
I'm Tozzy.

i live in a little village about 30 miles north of london in england

i live with my parents, im 19 years old, and im kinda the manager of a computer shop / internet cafe / gaming centre in my village where i live. at the moment im not working coz im going through a therapy thingy. i hope to go back soon if i can.

i like music of lots of types, but not plastic pop and not the new r+b (though i like real rhythm and blues) my fave bands are pink floyd, radiohead, metallica, r+w zombie, green day, moby, the darkness, rage against the machine, and many more onwards. i have a vast love of music, through classical, to big band, to psychodelia, to industrial, to heavy metal, to dance and techno and trance and stuff. i like music from a creative aspect. not a style aspect.

im a drummer first and foremost, my main band has just reformed, and are looking for a new member, a bassist or a guitarist, and we are under a new name. my side project are about to do their last few gigs and call it a day. i have played various other instruments such as piano, cello, and orchestral percussion (which i toured germany playing) and i am into music in a big way.

i love movies. i absolutely love watching movies. i like movies of pretty much all types, from horror, to thriller, to action, and specially comedy. my fave tv series ever is "red dwarf"
i love to sit and watch films, i wanna one day create my own ultimate home theatre. atm i have a small one in my bedroom.

in my room i have a two adult sized hammock, and love to lie in it and relax. course i'd love to share it more.

i am quite a devoted person, and will do almost anything for my friends who i love dearly.
im always lookin for someone to be with, and im not much of a picky person, but i know what i love and i know what i like. im very very caring and emotional person. i love to have lots of fun and play and cuddle and yeah. love playfighting and love snuggling and goin out places and doin things with people. i can be a bit of a wildchild, but im quite shy at times, but when im opened up and ok, im real fun.

im quite a oddball in the way i look and dress and walk and do things, you can never really tell what i am. im certainly not to be read by my cover. there's lots more to me than anyone can know.

i have a mini and i love it soooo much, its my baby and it rocks. (theres a picture thread if youre interested)

i loooooove dragons.

i like to play games and stuff and i can be outgoing, but do like to have a quiet nite in now and again, as long as i have someone to share it with.

ive kinda noticed, if you show interesti in me, i'll show lots in you.

im definately not a passing friend. if you want me as a friend, i'll be a lifelong one, a soulmate too.

im not sure what else to say about myself really.

oh yeah, i have greeny-browny-grey eyes that change alot, mixed and single colours.
my hair changes alot, and is always spikey. soon im going to dye it, and i'll post some photos. i promise it will be quite spectacular.
i change the colour of my hair ALOT and ive had it every single colour you can have, but i havent done pink yet. but ive covered every single other colour of the spectrum.

oh and yes, my fave colour is purple.

well i spose thats it, if you wanna talk to me, im on msn and aim and yahoo, see in my profile for details.
Old 02-16-04   #7
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

I think I have more to add on here.

I'm into zippers!!!!

I don't know what it is about me and zippers all of a sudden. I'm into big clothes cause I like to play with them. I also like to wrestle and wrestling is fun. To hang out I like to go to bars. I'm a snuggling WHORE!! I like to watch That 70's show, The Osbournes, Viva La Bam, Boiling point, and Jackass. I love people that are FUN AND THAT LIKE TO BE FUN BACK!! Cause that just fucking rules. Um I do have a serious side to me. Once when i'm serious I really saprize my self cause that is very rear to see me serious these days. My favorite bands are Guns n' roses, The Smashing pumpkins, and The Skorpions. Then I get into other shit like Iron Maiden, Iron Butterfly, Megadeath, Dokken, Motley Crue, Led Zepplin, Jimmy Hendrix and stuff.

My favorite guitarist Jimmy Hendrix, Slash, Angus, and Steven Ray Von.

I'm the only girl in the family and I origionally had four brothers. But one of them died in a car crash when I was 6 months old. So i'm down to three brothers. Yes I am the baby in the family. I'm not treated any differently cause my parents treat us all the same and no playing favorites. My favorite color is black and black only.

Someday my dream is to act like a jackass in public someday. I don't know what it is that I have in mind. But I can tell that I could think of something.

I don't have any kind of favorite foods.

I don't have any tattoes or peircings and i'm pretty clean cut. Also I don't see my self ever getting a tattoo or a peircing.

I'm into gothic people. I don't know what it is about them. I just find them to be the most attractive people.

I'm interesting in finding someone that has the same simularites as me. I would like to be able to love someone and have someone love me back. With out playing mind games at all. Cause for one thing when i'm around people I don't play games. I take everything seriously with people.

I could go on and on. But I think this is enough information about me.
Old 02-16-04   #8
dk123
Lost Soul

you rule shy shy. most of the stuff you say, i say "yep..ditto" to.

...and stuff...

bleh.
Old 02-16-04   #9
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy
you rule shy shy. most of the stuff you say, i say "yep..ditto" to.

...and stuff...

bleh.

Well thank you Tozzy.
Old 02-16-04   #10
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

If anyone else is interested on knowing more about the Shy shy. Please say so if not then forever hold your peace giggles.
Old 02-16-04   #11
lazaruscorporat
corporate whore

lazaruscorporat is on a distinguished road
Credits: 43,577
go on, shy shy, tell us more

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-16-04   #12
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Ok since you asked I shall tell you more.

You people don't know what kind of cigarettes I smoke. I smoke the Marlboro Ultra lights.

I don't like to read because i'm slow at it. When I try to read a book I don't understand what it is that I just read about. Then I just put the book down and don't even bother with it.

Oh yeah I also forgot to list my other two favorite shows I like. I also dig Six Feet Under and Angel in America.

I just don't dig horror movies only. Once when in a great while if I feel like watching something in Action. I would watch Jeann Claud Vandam movies. Then when I only get into comedy movies. Then that is when i'll watch something with Adam Sandler in it or Sinbad. I like them both.

My favorite movie happens to be "Ghost World."

Um of course you all know that I am shy and I can be quiet in person. But after I over come that then i'm ok.

My favorite words are "ROAR, GRR, and RRR,"

I'm running out of more things to say about my self. But i'll always come back from more.
Old 02-17-04   #13
dk123
Lost Soul

horror movies are the bestest ever! i collect em
Old 02-17-04   #14
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Same here! I have a cabbinet filled with horror movies.
Old 02-17-04   #15
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

Location: a couch or a van, depends on level of alchohol in body
dark_duqualle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,546
ok, well i guess i can join in this.....

my name is francis
i live in canonsburg, pa
my hiar is natural red, and i am 17 years old.
i like ot have fun, and i like someone who can cuddle and make me feel loved.... im kinda dependent, but i know when ot take charge of things.
i like honesty, and monogomy...lol.

i play guitar, write music/stories/poetry, and i am in a band.......

i have hazel/blue eyes and am a bit of a romantic at times....
i like set-ups. good jazz, candle light, silk, and a beautifull personality to kiss at the end of a night....

Old 02-17-04   #16
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
Well im bored so i will tell ya guys about myself! mwhaha!

My name is Michelle! I have blondish/brownish hair, really really blue eyes, im about 5’5”. I just want a guy who is there for me, cares about me, I can trust, I can joke around with, can tell everything to this person and they will just help me and keep it between us, someone muscular so I can feel all safe and shit (oOo love handles(or whatever they are called)…I melt when I see them and the collar bone…mmmm), just a guy who loves me for me.

I can be a sweet and caring person when u first meet me…Then I do drift from there…I don’t mean to. I just don’t put up with peoples shit anymore. I used to be a total stuck up bitch…But im not anymore. I learned u get nowhere being like that. But if I just click with u, I will never be a bitch to u. There are only a few people im like that with anymore…I dunno. I never give up on anyone…They usually give up on me… I try to help everyone out with anything…Even If they are pricks to me…I dunno why im like that, I just hate hurting people…Well unless u really fuck with me…then i’ll make sure u get it right where it hurts. Anyways… I am a VERY VERY VERY VERY spoiled girl. Ya…I just get whatever I want, whenever I want it, no matter how much it is and shit! Hehe…I cant help it…I am a very fun, crazy, out going person. Alot of people see me and go, “o shes a hard ass, a stuck up bitch, etc”…Im not…U just gota wait until the true me comes out….and it does…After a while…After I gain ur trust. It does take me a while to gain peoples trusts cuz I got fucked over a lot before.

I live in a shitty town, filled with shitty people….If ur not like them u will never fit in there lil fucked up clicks and ya they pretty much hate you forever…And I will NEVER EVER fit in this town. I learned that a few years ago...

I miss Bethel Park..I grew up there…And when im older I will either live there or in Holland. Im going to college in Holland! Woohoo!

I love horseback riding. I have been riding for 13 years....i think...i dont really remember...Its been a LONG ass time tho! But anyways.. I do Hunter/Jumping!!! I am 1st in WPAPHA, im 6th in WVHA, im 4th in CALHA, im 1st in FLHA, im 2th in TXHA, im 4th in KYHA, and Nationally im ranked 3rd!
I have 11 horses, 4 dogs, 8 cats, and 2 ducks! So yes I live on a farm, I love it. I couldn’t ask for anything else.

I love to write…Songs and poetry…I think im ok at it. I dunno, I try. And I just write about my pain, my life, my fears, my dreams, etc. I wish I could play the guitar tho!

I love cars and driving around and shit like that. We have 22 cars….hehe! I love it! Im getting my car (a 2004 Trail Blazer, 20 inch rims, tinted windows, nice system, lowered, and bunch of other shit) soon. And when I turn 18 me and my brother are (well trying to) take over Summit Racing! Hehe…And ya…

I dunno what else to say….If ya wanna know more just ask or PM me or whatever…
Old 02-17-04   #17
dk123
Lost Soul

sooo... um....

where are you now?
Old 02-17-04   #18
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate