Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Why The Light May Not Win

Old 02-26-11   #1
serenesam
Banned from DF

serenesam is on a distinguished road
Credits: 8,455
Why The Light May Not Win

I believe there are three paradigms to viewing the Universe. I will be discussing why the Light may not win in each of the paradigms. The first paradigm is to view the Universe as Light only. The second paradigm is to view the Universe as both Light and Dark. The third paradigm is to view the Universe as Dark only.

Why the Light May Not Win Within the Context of the First Paradigm (Light Only)

1). Evil does not have to win. Many people tend to get caught up on a good versus evil mentality. It is simply more complex than that. Evil does not have to go on the offensive. The very fact that evil exist, still exist, and continue to exist means that not all is good and Light. In order for Light to win, Light must take the initiative and convert all that is into Light.

2). All it takes is for one soul out of the countless souls in the Universe to be dark. Even if virtually all the souls of various species in the Universe chose the path of Light, but there is still one soul that is evil beyond imagination, the Light still has not won. On the basis that everything is a reflection of the Creator, this one soul will be a constant reminder to the Universe that although the Universe sees Itself as perfection (and to perfect its creation as well), it is not because there is still a psychopathic entity in existence.

. For the Light to completely destroy evil would make the Light no different from the being of evil itself. The act of destruction is a role that only evil is suppose to exercise. The Light is suppose to take on a role that is oppositional to destruction which is non-destruction. It is suppose to set an example and be a role model of kindness, goodness, love, and the like. This is straightforward and self-explanatory.

4). Potential knowledge and existences of the unknown. There are still many unknown variables that may not be discovered yet, many knowledge that is not known yet, and many unknown things that can never be known anyways. The potentiality of the two other paradigms (viewing the Universe as both Light and Dark and viewing the Universe as Dark only) may dramatically diminish the power of the Light to succeed its mission of complete Lightness. All that is said in the prior is what drove me personally to come up with the theory of All That Is and its relation to Primary Existence and Secondary Existence hypothesis.

Why the Light May Not Win Within the Context of the Second Paradigm (both Light and Dark)

1). Because all things have a composition of both light and dark, the elimination of dark is not possible. If one were to view the Universe as both Light and Dark simultaneously, that which is light and that which is dark must cooperate with each other in alignment with perfection. All that is light and all that is dark facilitate each other and help the Universe in finding Itself, experiencing Itself, and knowing Itself. This in turn is also a reflection of its Creation and hence you see similar traits of both the good and the bad in animals (pit bull bites someone’s ears off even when conditioned to behave good versus a friendlier dog), humans (a serial killer versus a person who loves everyone and constantly helps other people), and other entities.

2). For the Light to fight with the Dark is like the left eye punching the right eye in a human being analogously. Think of the whole Universe like the whole human body. If a particle, an atom, or whatever you want to call it fights with another particle, the body itself cannot stand to live without experiencing pain and its consequences. For the body to function normally, the left eye cannot punch the right eye.

. Both the Light and the Dark rely on each other for growth and evolution. Every time when evil is inflicted upon a good person or when something bad happens (generally speaking), it may make the good person a stronger and better person. The good person may also come to appreciate particular things in which he/she may not have appreciated if the opposition never existed in the first place. The same works in the vice versa. When the good person becomes a better and stronger person, this too may reflect back to the evil person, the evil and its associates, and the evil consciousness. For every level that evil rises, good rises as well. For every level that good rises, evil is also raised by one level. This facilitation process may also work in the subconscious and unconscious too. Someone (whether good or evil) may not be aware of their own growth, development, and learning experience but the effect did occur.

Why the Light May Not Win Within the Context of the Third Paradigm (Dark Only)

1). Evil is the only true core of existence and this psychopathic mindset is locked inside the brain of the Universe. The Universe loves destruction. It enjoys seeing pain and suffering in the things it has created. We human beings are like lab rats in an experiment. The Universe is a professional pathological liar. It will even deny its own beingness of cruelty and destruction but will act it out anyways. It will go even as far as to claim the title of an entity that is compassionate and loving but it will do the opposite. It lacks empathy in reality. Hypocrisy, paradoxes, contradictions, oxymorons, and deception are built into the core of its existence.

2). Because its composition is total darkness, actual Light does not exist. All the things that are considered to be good is only a cover up. It is only used as publicity to control its Creation. This is no different than the big banks creating a charity component as part of its existence (to create the illusion of how they are all so loving) but anyone who specializes in the study of society (sociology and epidemiology) knows that these charitable components are minute compared to potential real social change. Love does not exist. Love is only used as an intellectual weapon to control, manipulate, and indoctrinate the things and entities It has created.

. Hierarchy, centralization, competition, and the conflict theory/perspective is embedded to its existence. There is only one ruler in the Universe and that is the Universe/Creator itself only. It is the Supreme Being that overrides and supersedes all things. Contrary to the notion that hierarchy does not exist, it does in fact exists and there is a chain of command present. Contrary to the notion that decentralization of control and democracy exists, it does not because ultimately, in the end, whatever is willed by the centralized powers to be, shall come to be and pass. Entities regardless of species origin and creation must fight with each other to attain power and control. It is a dog eat dog world and power struggle is an eternal existence.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-11   #2
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Wtf.

Signed, seriously, all the people of darkforum.
Old 02-26-11   #3
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

I was thinking, who the fuck are we, as humanity, to say that we should have total control of the world? It's not like the squirrels, squirrels live everywhere in the world, but what would we think if the squirrels started building roads everywhere, like you wake up one morning and there's a road going through your porch and there's a bunch of squirrels driving a pickup truck and they run you over and the squirrels are like "Oh well, shouldn't have been on our road." Then we would have to declare war on the squirrels, squirrel world war one it would be called. We'd go in with tear gas and drive them from their homes, eat their young, and burn their houses to the ground, and the squirrels are like fuck this, and they live under the ground for like 2000 years and they come out with laser guns and holograms and the chipmunks are like "Holy shit guys, where the fuck have you guys been?" and then the squirrels kill all the chipmunks and take over the world.
Old 03-04-11   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I am completely in awe at such a long post.... I didn't bother reading it though, that would be too much...

All I have to say is that Darth Vader should have won, he was a warlord and he was good t what he did. More powerful than jedi.

Also I like it better when bad guys win on films so that must make me evil.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-24-11   #5
Riox
Dark soul

Riox is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,158
Dude...I don't care how long it took for u to post that but u r 100% right. Nice to know someone else is on the same page as me
Old 04-24-11   #6
snuggy
Moans in the Night

snuggy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,029
Nowadays the evil prevails than good. There are people who behave well for a minute and bad the next moment. It is evil and dark energies which control the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Old 04-28-11   #7
Sixgun_Symphony
Darkness Incarnate

Sixgun_Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 280,566
Define evil.

If a lamb avoids the wolf, then the wolf starves. What is good for the lamb is evil for the wolf.

Old 04-28-11   #8
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
i thought that was all general knowledge...

Over estimating humanity again i suppose?

to discuss anything evil, dark or other sinister suggestion, Mr. Symphony is right, we have to define evil and being dark isn't evil as much as a state of perceiving nature.
Old 04-28-11   #9
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Darkness will gradually start to take over, nighttime will become something different.
Ever fish at night because it was feeding time?
Imagine that.
Old 05-29-11   #10
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
Darkness will gradually start to take over, nighttime will become something different.
Ever fish at night because it was feeding time?
Imagine that.

is that a new nostradamus prediction concerning 2012?

i'm so sick of that man!!!
Old 05-31-11   #11
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

wtf does that have to do with nostradamus or predictions or 2012? Im just saying that the daytime is slowly becoming the new nighttime, that the more evil and hellish we become as a species, the further we put ourselves from the light, thus the more we embelish in the wonderful incognito of the night. To say that evil and darkness arent as akin to each other as good and light is ignorant. Don't disqualify evil as a qualitative factor in humanity's downfall because a wolf is hungry and that makes the sheep evil. I don't give a shit about that. It's true and all that good crap but when you stop and think about it, it's really irrelevent, because we consider animals incapable of good or evil, in the bible it was MAN who ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, not birds and sheep and shit. We are the ones capable of intelligent murder done without mercy and without cause, we are the ones responsible for our own genocides, and we are the ones that fight holy wars based on premise that either side is 'right' or 'good'. We created evil, it is a concept we created in order to make ourselves 'right' or 'good' by comparison. Do NOT bring sheep and wolves into this argument. And do not assume I am some conformed drone that believes in any of that 'rapture' or 'endoftheworld' bullshit.

Last edited by Sik Simon; 05-31-11 at 19:39.
Old 05-31-11   #12
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
umm wow...... kind of heavy i agree with len that was a bit to read even for being as bored as hell as i am so i will just go with ss on the squirrel war ..... because when it all comes down to it good, bad it doesnt matter just who has the gun.......

and besides we all know that dark always wins because its there first ..... it takes like 671 million miles an hour just to get to a spot and well darkness is already there, vanquished the populace and is enjoying a nice herbal tea and cookies ..... (thanks terry prachett for that all encompasing insight.....)

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 06-03-11   #13
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
umm wow...... kind of heavy i agree with len that was a bit to read even for being as bored as hell as i am so i will just go with ss on the squirrel war ..... because when it all comes down to it good, bad it doesnt matter just who has the gun.......

and besides we all know that dark always wins because its there first ..... it takes like 671 million miles an hour just to get to a spot and well darkness is already there, vanquished the populace and is enjoying a nice herbal tea and cookies ..... (thanks terry prachett for that all encompasing insight.....)
wouldn't that give light time to learn from darkness's mistakes as he goes rushing along into blind destruction?

"wtf does that have to do with nostradamus or predictions or 2012?"

It was as cryptic as he was, and in the end light is supposed to overcome the dark? *winks
Old 06-05-11   #14
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post

Of course you agree with me! Everyone should! haha!

In the run of things, there is a balance to everything, you can't upset the balance, it is improbable to upset it.
Imagine sawing wood in half, you have to move the saw back and forth to cut through it. So is the balance of light and dark, it's normal to move from one to another, nothing wins because its nature and we are just human, we live, we die and between that, we live by the notion that we are something special and we have the power to upset the balance of the universe when really, we are the most insignificant beings ever. The only thing that seperates us from the meek and humble is reason, we can't even control our own destiny, never mind the balance of the universe! haha!

I still think Darth Vader should fucking win!

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 06-05-11   #15
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Yea shit u right, we are insignificant, we cant even create a damn full drop of antimatter.
Old 07-03-11   #16
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
Darth Vader did win . . . he was the ultimate Jedi. He learned the good, he lived the bad, then he morphed back into the good. He did kill the Sith. He was the ultimate. He won. Yay!
Old 07-03-11   #17
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

He defeated the emporer and the sith yes, but the empire lived on, and so did the dark side of the force. Therefore dark=pawned. Theres no way two teenage kid jedis and an old koala bear could beat the empire. Not even in a world where you can blow up a death star with a laser beam.
Old 07-04-11   #18
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
He defeated the emporer and the sith yes, but the empire lived on, and so did the dark side of the force. Therefore dark=pawned. Theres no way two teenage kid jedis and an old koala bear could beat the empire. Not even in a world where you can blow up a death star with a laser beam.
Um, if you read the after books, the Empire Fell. Luke made a new Jedi academy, Han Solo and Leia had Kids, the Twins one went Sith and made a new Empire, the other Killed him and blah blahy blah, either way.
The Sith weren't one group and second the Darth Vader always kept his word.

Besides that I like the sheer egotism of the fist post that assumes Light isn't destructive. If you microwave someone they die, if you send something at the sun the Light atomizes it. Light is Hot, Darkness is Cold.
Its basic physics.

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 07-04-11   #19
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
You've read the books? Nerd.
Old 07-04-11   #20
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

ikr lol. Oh yea and by the way, microwaves are not the same wavelength as visible light, I mean really we weren't talking about microwaves bro bro, or throwing something in the sun for that matter. We were more talking about like angels versus demons kinda thing, the thread maker just worded it like a shitty nub.