Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Science Disproves Evolution
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-10   #21
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahu View Post

Complex Molecules and Organs 1


Many molecules necessary for life, such as DNA, RNA, and proteins, are so incredibly complex that claims they evolved are absurd. Furthermore, those claims lack experimental support (a).

a. “There has never been a meeting, or a book, or a paper on details of the evolution of complex biochemical systems.” Michael J. Behe, Darwin’s Black Box (New York: The Free Press, 1996), p. 179.

“Molecular evolution is not based on scientific authority. There is no publication in the scientific literature—in prestigious journals, specialty journals, or book—that describes how molecular evolution of any real, complex, biochemical system either did occur or even might have occurred. There are assertions that such evolution occurred, but absolutely none are supported by pertinent experiments or calculations. Since no one knows molecular evolution by direct experience, and since there is no authority on which to base claims of knowledge, it can truly be said that—like the contention that the Eagles will win the Super Bowl this year—the assertion of Darwinian molecular evolution is merely bluster.” Behe, pp. 186–187.

[From “In the Beginning” by Walt Brown
http://www.creationscience.com/onlin...iences11.html]
Well, I have been remiss in my DF duties. It has been weeks and weeks in between my visits here, and I barely look at anything anymore because it all amounts to the same drivel spewed out of a different orifice.

It is merely because I find you humorous that I will invite you to reply to even one person in this thread with your own words. We don't want to read some dead assholes 50+ year old bullshit that is so outdated Jesus probably wiped his ass with it.

At the very least you owe us a nice reply in your own words. If that is not forthcoming I will maybe delete everything you have posted while laughing my ass off. Or maybe not. It may be according to my mood at the time, which amounts to anywhere from gray stormy skies to a darkened thunderous roar of mayhem these days.

In ending, screw you and your bullshit anti-evolution stance. Evolution happens all around us. God is a figment of your imagination, no more credible then that green midget I chased with a forklift once while I was on acid.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10   #22
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahu View Post

Complex Molecules and Organs 1


Many molecules necessary for life, such as DNA, RNA, and proteins, are so incredibly complex that claims they evolved are absurd. Furthermore, those claims lack experimental support (a).

a. “There has never been a meeting, or a book, or a paper on details of the evolution of complex biochemical systems.” Michael J. Behe, Darwin’s Black Box (New York: The Free Press, 1996), p. 179.

“Molecular evolution is not based on scientific authority. There is no publication in the scientific literature—in prestigious journals, specialty journals, or book—that describes how molecular evolution of any real, complex, biochemical system either did occur or even might have occurred. There are assertions that such evolution occurred, but absolutely none are supported by pertinent experiments or calculations. Since no one knows molecular evolution by direct experience, and since there is no authority on which to base claims of knowledge, it can truly be said that—like the contention that the Eagles will win the Super Bowl this year—the assertion of Darwinian molecular evolution is merely bluster.” Behe, pp. 186–187.

[From “In the Beginning” by Walt Brown
http://www.creationscience.com/onlin...iences11.html]
Hang on!?!?! Walt Brown....

Wow, I was right! You stick yer fucking pork sword up Walt Brown rusty sherif's badge!

I fucking knew it! I knew he plugged Walt Brown up the shitter.

I always hated Walt Brown, the fucking shit-slag tries to disprove everything by writing and avoiding ALL forms of scientific study. That is not a scientist, thats a fucking joke.

Thats like me going 'Well, I have disproved that radiation exists because science says that you can not see, hear or smell it. And Jeffery Dahmer was not actually real at all because I never met him in real life, only on the TV so he was fabricated by time space, vulcans and hippies to scare people into believing that gays actually existed which I done't believe either because people only say they are gay yet I have never really witnessed two men slamming their cocks up eachothers back-eyes... ANd cheese is actually an anogram for complete and utter twat.'

MAKES NO SENSE!!! NO SENSE! FUCK OFF WITH YER GINGER QUOTATIONS!!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10   #23
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
Pancakes are the glorious forthcomings of a world in which the legal system outsourced my black and white flavored keys.
Get loads of shit like that, put it all to paper and you too, could have cult following just like Walt Brown.

'The world will one day see that gravity is nothing more than us willing to stay on the face of the planet and all this science thing will no longer exist' - Walt Brown.

Although he never really put his name to it... He may as fucking well have wrote it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10   #24
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker
 
Spikess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: scotland (fife)
Posts: 9,784
Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
i really want pancakes now. who wants to make me some?
__________________
"cheerleaders are dancers who've gone retarded."


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10   #25
Pahu
Feared by the Devil
 
Pahu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 724
Pahu is on a distinguished road
Credits: 169,498
So far the replies to the scientific information I am sharing says more about the respondents than the information. So far the only attempt at rebuttal or refutation is a collection of denials, cursing, erroneous assertions, a threat to delete everything, etc.


The refusal to believe facts in this and other instances may run deeper than just simple fear, hatred or partisanship. Perhaps some people invest so much of themselves into a certain political, religious, philosophical or scientific viewpoint, that their identity and sense of self becomes bonded to it. The bond is so strong that any fact that disproves even a small part of their particular viewpoint is interpreted as a direct attack upon their own self-identity. This can lead to retaliation in the form of wild accusations or character attacks upon the people promoting such facts (i.e. stop the message by killing the messenger).

If this is true, then you can probably never prove any disagreeable facts to such people. They’ve traded introspection and reason for the security, comfort, and certainty that their viewpoints, and thus their identities, are always 100 percent correct.

Dyshade, this thread is not meant to be a discourse about God, but I would like to respond to your statement that "God is a figment of your imagination." When we set out to explain why and how something happens, we must use the evidence, facts and experience available to us if we are to arrive at a logical conclusion. Using available evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we know that the universe had a beginning and that before that beginning there was no universe and therefore there was nothing. We know this because of the Law of Causality (for every cause there is an effect and for every effect there is a cause). Based on this law, we can use the following logic:

1. The universe exists.
2. The universe had a beginning.
3. Before the beginning of the universe, there was no universe.
4. Since there was no universe, there was nothing.
5. Since the universe does exist, it came from nothing.
6. Nothing comes from nothing by any natural cause.
7. Therefore the cause of the universe is supernatural.
8. Life exists.
9. Life always comes from pre-existing life of the same kind (the Law of Biogenesis).
10. Life cannot come from nonliving matter by any natural cause.
11. Since life does exist, the cause of life is supernatural.

Many people with a naturalistic worldview assume everything can be explained by natural causes. From the beginning, they reject the possibility of a supernatural cause. Because of this they are left with no scientifically valid answers to the question of how the universe could come from nothing, which is impossible by any natural cause of which we are aware. Many answers have been proposed that go beyond the realm of known evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation and therefore enter the realm of fiction.

The same logic applies to life. Using available evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we know that life only comes from pre-existing life of the same kind.

“Spontaneous generation (the emergence of life from nonliving matter) has never been observed. All observations have shown that life comes only from life. This has been observed so consistently it is called the Law of Biogenesis. Evolution conflicts with this scientific law by claiming that life came from nonliving matter through natural processes” (From In the Beginning by Walt Brown, Ph.D. page 5). [http://www.creationscience.com/]

Life never comes from non-living matter by any natural cause of which we are aware.

Now that we have seen proof that God exists, using logic based on known evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we need to see if He has revealed Himself to us. In the Holy Bible there are hundreds of prophecies given by God who is speaking in the first person. In both Bible and secular history we find that those prophecies have been accurately fulfilled. No other writing on earth comes close to doing this! Only God can accurately reveal the future, ergo, He is the author of the Holy Bible. Within the pages of the Holy Bible He reveals His nature, our nature, His relationship to us, our need for salvation and His plan of salvation for us.

The reason the universe and life cannot come from nothing by any natural cause, but can come from a supernatural cause is because God is the self-existent creator of everything and everyone. He is not subject to His creation. He created it and sustains it. It is a mistake to judge God by human standards and human perspectives. God reveals that He is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

If you are interested in more detailed proof, read, “Evidence that Demands a Verdict” by Josh McDowell.

[From “Reincarnation in the Bible?” http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/B...KU-000005147#]
__________________
Truth Frees! Evolution is evidence free speculation masquerading as science.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-10   #26
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker
 
Spikess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: scotland (fife)
Posts: 9,784
Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
is that a no to pancakes?
__________________
"cheerleaders are dancers who've gone retarded."


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-10   #27
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahu View Post
So far the replies to the scientific information I am sharing says more about the respondents than the information. So far the only attempt at rebuttal or refutation is a collection of denials, cursing, erroneous assertions, a threat to delete everything, etc.


The refusal to believe facts in this and other instances may run deeper than just simple fear, hatred or partisanship. Perhaps some people invest so much of themselves into a certain political, religious, philosophical or scientific viewpoint, that their identity and sense of self becomes bonded to it. The bond is so strong that any fact that disproves even a small part of their particular viewpoint is interpreted as a direct attack upon their own self-identity. This can lead to retaliation in the form of wild accusations or character attacks upon the people promoting such facts (i.e. stop the message by killing the messenger).

If this is true, then you can probably never prove any disagreeable facts to such people. They’ve traded introspection and reason for the security, comfort, and certainty that their viewpoints, and thus their identities, are always 100 percent correct.

Dyshade, this thread is not meant to be a discourse about God, but I would like to respond to your statement that "God is a figment of your imagination." When we set out to explain why and how something happens, we must use the evidence, facts and experience available to us if we are to arrive at a logical conclusion. Using available evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we know that the universe had a beginning and that before that beginning there was no universe and therefore there was nothing. We know this because of the Law of Causality (for every cause there is an effect and for every effect there is a cause). Based on this law, we can use the following logic:

1. The universe exists.
2. The universe had a beginning.
3. Before the beginning of the universe, there was no universe.
4. Since there was no universe, there was nothing.
5. Since the universe does exist, it came from nothing.
6. Nothing comes from nothing by any natural cause.
7. Therefore the cause of the universe is supernatural.
8. Life exists.
9. Life always comes from pre-existing life of the same kind (the Law of Biogenesis).
10. Life cannot come from nonliving matter by any natural cause.
11. Since life does exist, the cause of life is supernatural.

Many people with a naturalistic worldview assume everything can be explained by natural causes. From the beginning, they reject the possibility of a supernatural cause. Because of this they are left with no scientifically valid answers to the question of how the universe could come from nothing, which is impossible by any natural cause of which we are aware. Many answers have been proposed that go beyond the realm of known evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation and therefore enter the realm of fiction.

The same logic applies to life. Using available evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we know that life only comes from pre-existing life of the same kind.

“Spontaneous generation (the emergence of life from nonliving matter) has never been observed. All observations have shown that life comes only from life. This has been observed so consistently it is called the Law of Biogenesis. Evolution conflicts with this scientific law by claiming that life came from nonliving matter through natural processes” (From In the Beginning by Walt Brown, Ph.D. page 5). [http://www.creationscience.com/]

Life never comes from non-living matter by any natural cause of which we are aware.

Now that we have seen proof that God exists, using logic based on known evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we need to see if He has revealed Himself to us. In the Holy Bible there are hundreds of prophecies given by God who is speaking in the first person. In both Bible and secular history we find that those prophecies have been accurately fulfilled. No other writing on earth comes close to doing this! Only God can accurately reveal the future, ergo, He is the author of the Holy Bible. Within the pages of the Holy Bible He reveals His nature, our nature, His relationship to us, our need for salvation and His plan of salvation for us.

The reason the universe and life cannot come from nothing by any natural cause, but can come from a supernatural cause is because God is the self-existent creator of everything and everyone. He is not subject to His creation. He created it and sustains it. It is a mistake to judge God by human standards and human perspectives. God reveals that He is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

If you are interested in more detailed proof, read, “Evidence that Demands a Verdict” by Josh McDowell.

[From “Reincarnation in the Bible?” http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/B...KU-000005147#]
Just because our Universe did not exist before does not immediately make it so no Universes existed. Your argument begins on shaky ground due to the "god" factor. God, simply put, does not exist. You speak of evidence and proof yet offer up not even one shred of evidence that a god exists.
Just because we do not have scientific evidence yet of how life came into existence does not provide proof of God. That is sophomoric thought at its best. Jumping to conclusions based on the fact that we do not know something is very dull and pretty much the old coat that Christianity and its ilk often put on.

I could easily state that Gargamel the Dum created the Universe from Smurf poop because of the exact same reasons you offer up. It easily has just as much validity as your statements about "god".

Also, one must never forget that life may exist in forms unknown upon rocks, space dust, and asteroids. That is an even easier and far more believable hypothesis than believing that some fat bearded man in the sky called all of reality into being.

By the way, the very fundamentals of logic rail against anything supernatural. Please use the term Theological when referring to your thought processes which bring you your paper thin conclusions.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-10   #28
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikess View Post
is that a no to pancakes?
Fluffy? I like fluffy pancakes.

I do commend Pahu on replying with his own words. It is too bad those words were the same tripe I have heard online from god-lovers for years.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-10   #29
Pahu
Feared by the Devil
 
Pahu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 724
Pahu is on a distinguished road
Credits: 169,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
Just because our Universe did not exist before does not immediately make it so no Universes existed.
The definition of “universe” is all existing matter and space considered as a whole; the cosmos. Doesn’t that rule out more than one universe?

Quote:
Your argument begins on shaky ground due to the "god" factor. God, simply put, does not exist.
Why do you believe that?

Quote:
You speak of evidence and proof yet offer up not even one shred of evidence that a god exists.
Do you believe the universe created itself before it existed?”

Quote:
Just because we do not have scientific evidence yet of how life came into existence does not provide proof of God. That is sophomoric thought at its best. Jumping to conclusions based on the fact that we do not know something is very dull and pretty much the old coat that Christianity and its ilk often put on.
On what do you base your belief that God does not exist? Are you jumping to that conclusion based on what you want to believe, or do you have some evidence?

Quote:
I could easily state that Gargamel the Dum created the Universe from Smurf poop because of the exact same reasons you offer up. It easily has just as much validity as your statements about "god".
Of course you can easily state anything your imagination desires, but where is the evidence supporting your assertion? The reason my conclusions are valid is they are based on the facts of science, which include observation and experience. Science looks at natural phenomena through measuring, weighing, seeing, etc. God, by definition, is not limited to the universe. Therefore, it would not be expected that physical detection of God would be found. Is it logical to conclude that since God is outside the perimeter of the scientific method, that therefore He cannot exist?

Quote:
Also, one must never forget that life may exist in forms unknown upon rocks, space dust, and asteroids. That is an even easier and far more believable hypothesis than believing that some fat bearded man in the sky called all of reality into being.
Your faith in what may exist lacks scientific validity. Even if life did exist in those imaginary places, the question would still exist: where did life originate? The fact remains that life has never been observed in nature or the lab, coming from non-living matter.

Quote:
By the way, the very fundamentals of logic rail against anything supernatural.
What fundamentals of logic are you referring to? Is your unsupportable preconception a valid logical conclusion? You cannot logically state that there is no God because you cannot know all things so as to determine that there is no God, can you?

Quote:
Please use the term Theological when referring to your thought processes which bring you your paper thin conclusions.
I prefer to use accurate terms.
__________________
Truth Frees! Evolution is evidence free speculation masquerading as science.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #30
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Nor can you conclusively state that god exists. Your foolish notions of a man in heaven are entirely outdated. Any argument with you is going to be automatically dismissed on the grounds of your vapid belief.

Matter can exist in more than one state, why not everything, hence; Universes. You believe in god, I shall believe in pink fairies with gossamer butterfly wings and slender bone wands. They will tickle me and feed me grapes.

You must be high, Pahu.

I do not find your beliefs offensive, I just find them incorrect. Life came into being due to a huge chaotic random event, spreading far and wide through out the galaxies of our Universe. It is arrogant to think that we are the only intelligent life, created by a greater being that "of course" resembles us. Just as we can find a random assortment of life within any populated pond here on Earth I am sure we can find the same assortment in a larger slice of our Universe.

Your god can suck on eggs. Remember that it is not your place to judge me, according to your own rulesbook my friend
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #31
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahu View Post
So far the replies to the scientific information I am sharing says more about the respondents than the information. So far the only attempt at rebuttal or refutation is a collection of denials, cursing, erroneous assertions, a threat to delete everything, etc.


The refusal to believe facts in this and other instances may run deeper than just simple fear, hatred or partisanship. Perhaps some people invest so much of themselves into a certain political, religious, philosophical or scientific viewpoint, that their identity and sense of self becomes bonded to it. The bond is so strong that any fact that disproves even a small part of their particular viewpoint is interpreted as a direct attack upon their own self-identity. This can lead to retaliation in the form of wild accusations or character attacks upon the people promoting such facts (i.e. stop the message by killing the messenger).

If this is true, then you can probably never prove any disagreeable facts to such people. They’ve traded introspection and reason for the security, comfort, and certainty that their viewpoints, and thus their identities, are always 100 percent correct.

Dyshade, this thread is not meant to be a discourse about God, but I would like to respond to your statement that "God is a figment of your imagination." When we set out to explain why and how something happens, we must use the evidence, facts and experience available to us if we are to arrive at a logical conclusion. Using available evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we know that the universe had a beginning and that before that beginning there was no universe and therefore there was nothing. We know this because of the Law of Causality (for every cause there is an effect and for every effect there is a cause). Based on this law, we can use the following logic:

1. The universe exists.
2. The universe had a beginning.
3. Before the beginning of the universe, there was no universe.
4. Since there was no universe, there was nothing.
5. Since the universe does exist, it came from nothing.
6. Nothing comes from nothing by any natural cause.
7. Therefore the cause of the universe is supernatural.
8. Life exists.
9. Life always comes from pre-existing life of the same kind (the Law of Biogenesis).
10. Life cannot come from nonliving matter by any natural cause.
11. Since life does exist, the cause of life is supernatural.

Many people with a naturalistic worldview assume everything can be explained by natural causes. From the beginning, they reject the possibility of a supernatural cause. Because of this they are left with no scientifically valid answers to the question of how the universe could come from nothing, which is impossible by any natural cause of which we are aware. Many answers have been proposed that go beyond the realm of known evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation and therefore enter the realm of fiction.

The same logic applies to life. Using available evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we know that life only comes from pre-existing life of the same kind.

“Spontaneous generation (the emergence of life from nonliving matter) has never been observed. All observations have shown that life comes only from life. This has been observed so consistently it is called the Law of Biogenesis. Evolution conflicts with this scientific law by claiming that life came from nonliving matter through natural processes” (From In the Beginning by Walt Brown, Ph.D. page 5). [http://www.creationscience.com/]

Life never comes from non-living matter by any natural cause of which we are aware.

Now that we have seen proof that God exists, using logic based on known evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we need to see if He has revealed Himself to us. In the Holy Bible there are hundreds of prophecies given by God who is speaking in the first person. In both Bible and secular history we find that those prophecies have been accurately fulfilled. No other writing on earth comes close to doing this! Only God can accurately reveal the future, ergo, He is the author of the Holy Bible. Within the pages of the Holy Bible He reveals His nature, our nature, His relationship to us, our need for salvation and His plan of salvation for us.

The reason the universe and life cannot come from nothing by any natural cause, but can come from a supernatural cause is because God is the self-existent creator of everything and everyone. He is not subject to His creation. He created it and sustains it. It is a mistake to judge God by human standards and human perspectives. God reveals that He is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

If you are interested in more detailed proof, read, “Evidence that Demands a Verdict” by Josh McDowell.

[From “Reincarnation in the Bible?” http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/B...KU-000005147#]
Josh McDOwell is the most boring fuckhead on the planet! Read one of those fucking books and then flung it across my room. What a heap of seaming shit!

First off, you can't fucking disprove ANYTHING by theories and reading science journals then picking holes in what other scientists say UNLESS you have ACTUALLY DONE SOME REAL FUCKING EXPERIEMENTS WHICH DISPROVE IT!!!
Writing a fucking book on someone elses scientific work and then picking at it is like coming on here and picking at what someone... ANYONE posts! It doesn't prove anything.

Secondly, I honestly don't think that by quoting some fucking joke of the science world doesn't give you the all seeing eye of fact. It is bullshit. All of it. Walt Brown was a fucking joke, he never did anything in the way of field study. He just liked to pick at science without doing the fucking leg work. He is A FUCKING JOKE! And don't you dare say he isn't. The only fucking mugs that take him seiously are bible bashers and I doubt you will find anyone on here that devoted to jebus. Walt Brown is no scientist, in order to be a scientist, you must KNOW HOW TO PROVE THINGS WITH SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS which that douche has NEVER done.

Lastly, you seem to be missing the part out where you say that the dinosaurs were put there by god to test our faith.

Fucking hippie, bible bashing, creationist, fucking douches b oil my piss no end.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #32
Jordyn
paraphiliac
 
Jordyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the Big Sky Country
Posts: 24,684
Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
Fluffy? I like fluffy pancakes.

I do commend Pahu on replying with his own words. It is too bad those words were the same tripe I have heard online from god-lovers for years.
god lovers are changing...i could give you some words.

i'm not a creationist though, i just can't buy a whole world of life coming from a few puddles of space ooze struck by lightening under very specific environmental conditions, wouldn't that make us aliens by evolutionary design?

it's that missing link that keeps me hung up, i want to know who the prehistoric sorcerers were, in that context the Sumerians make more sense than darwin.
__________________
blah, blah, blah...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #33
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,769
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,223
What? You're an even bigger retard than Pahu.

You realize why those very specific environmental conditions happened, and why it appears so unlikely to us, because they are the only very specific environmental conditions that could have happened to create us. Had things gone just slightly differently, something else would be having the conversation about how unlikely it was that they were created.

Its like saying God has a hand in the lottery because its so unlikely to win. Well... somebody won... thats the way it works. Incredbly unlikely shit happens. Why? Because Eternity is a long fucking time and, given eternity, everything that is possible, WILL happen.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #34
Pahu
Feared by the Devil
 
Pahu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 724
Pahu is on a distinguished road
Credits: 169,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
I do not find your beliefs offensive, I just find them incorrect. Life came into being due to a huge chaotic random event, spreading far and wide through out the galaxies of our Universe.
Why do you believe that?

Quote:
It is arrogant to think that we are the only intelligent life, created by a greater being that "of course" resembles us.
Why is it more arrogant to believe that than to believe we are the highest life form evolution has produced?

Quote:
Just as we can find a random assortment of life within any populated pond here on Earth I am sure we can find the same assortment in a larger slice of our Universe.
Earth is filled with life of all kinds and is found everywhere—on earth. Why do you believe that means we can find it in the universe that has been found to be hostile to life? Being sure despite empirical evidence is blind faith, isn’t it?

Quote:
Remember that it is not your place to judge me, according to your own rulesbook my friend.
Are you sure that is what the Bible teaches? Apparently your rule book allows judgement.
__________________
Truth Frees! Evolution is evidence free speculation masquerading as science.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #35
Pahu
Feared by the Devil
 
Pahu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 724
Pahu is on a distinguished road
Credits: 169,498

Complex Molecules and Organs 2

There is no reason to believe that mutations or any natural process could ever produce any new organs—especially those as complex as the eye (b), the ear, or the brain (c).

b. “While today’s digital hardware is extremely impressive, it is clear that the human retina’s real-time performance goes unchallenged. Actually, to simulate 10 milliseconds (ms) of the complete processing of even a single nerve cell from the retina would require the solution of about 500 simultaneous nonlinear differential equations 100 times and would take at least several minutes of processing time on a Cray supercomputer. Keeping in mind that there are 10 million or more such cells interacting with each other in complex ways, it would take a minimum of 100 years of [1985] Cray time to simulate what takes place in your eye many times every second.” John K. Stevens, “Reverse Engineering the Brain,” Byte, April 1985, p. 287.

“The retina processes information much more than anyone has ever imagined, sending a dozen different movies to the brain.” Frank Werblin and Botond Roska, “The Movies in Our Eyes,” Scientific American, Vol. 296, April 2007, p. 73.

“Was the eye contrived without skill in opticks [optics], and the ear without knowledge of sounds?” Isaac Newton, Opticks (England: 1704; reprint, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1931), pp. 369–370.

“Certainly there are those who argue that the universe evolved out of a random process, but what random process could produce the brain of a man or the system of the human eye? ” Wernher von Braun (probably the rocket scientist most responsible for the United States’ success in placing men on the Moon) from a letter written by Dr. Wernher von Braun and read to the California State Board of Education by Dr. John Ford on 14 September 1972.

“What random process could possibly explain the simultaneous evolution of the eye’s optical system, the nervous conductors of the optical signals from the eye to the brain, and the optical nerve center in the brain itself where the incoming light impulses are converted to an image the conscious mind can comprehend?” Wernher von Braun, foreword to From Goo to You by Way of the Zoo by Harold Hill (Plainfield, New Jersey: Logos International, 1976), p. xi.

[continue]

[From “In the Beginning” by Walt Brown
http://www.creationscience.com/onlin...iences11.html]
__________________
Truth Frees! Evolution is evidence free speculation masquerading as science.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #36
Pahu
Feared by the Devil
 
Pahu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 724
Pahu is on a distinguished road
Credits: 169,498

Complex Molecules and Organs 3


[continued]

b. “The probability of dust carried by the wind reproducing Dürer’s ‘Melancholia’ is less infinitesimal than the probability of copy errors in the DNA molecule leading to the formation of the eye; besides, these errors had no relationship whatsoever with the function that the eye would have to perform or was starting to perform. There is no law against daydreaming, but science must not indulge in it.” Grassé, p. 104.

“It must be admitted, however, that it is a considerable strain on one’s credulity to assume that finely balanced systems such as certain sense organs (the eye of vertebrates, or the bird’s feather) could be improved by random mutations. This is even more true for some of the ecological chain relationships (the famous yucca moth case, and so forth). However, the objectors to random mutations have so far been unable to advance any alternative explanation that was supported by substantial evidence.” Ernst Mayr, Systematics and the Origin of Species (New York: Dover Publications, 1942), p. 296.

Although Robert Jastrow generally accepts Darwinian evolution, he acknowledges that:

“It is hard to accept the evolution of the human eye as a product of chance; it is even harder to accept the evolution of human intelligence as the product of random disruptions in the brain cells of our ancestors.” Robert Jastrow, “Evolution: Selection for Perfection,” Science Digest, December 1981, p. 87.

[continue]

[From “In the Beginning” by Walt Brown
http://www.creationscience.com/onlin...iences11.html]
__________________
Truth Frees! Evolution is evidence free speculation masquerading as science.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #37
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahu View Post
Why do you believe that?
Because I live in a free country which allows for difference in belief and opinion. As such I can believe as I want. So I believe that.



Quote:
Why is it more arrogant to believe that than to believe we are the highest life form evolution has produced?
You are arrogant. There I fixed it. Happy.



Quote:
Earth is filled with life of all kinds and is found everywhere—on earth. Why do you believe that means we can find it in the universe that has been found to be hostile to life? Being sure despite empirical evidence is blind faith, isn’t it?
You are like a child. "If I close my eyes its gone right Mommy?" Life exists here, this does not suggest that it only exists here.

Ahh fuck it.... my DL is done and Fallout Vegas awaits. You are boring and contrite just like every other bible tyhuper I have spoken too. End of subject.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-10   #38
Jordyn
paraphiliac
 
Jordyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the Big Sky Country
Posts: 24,684
Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
What? You're an even bigger retard than Pahu.

You realize why those very specific environmental conditions happened, and why it appears so unlikely to us, because they are the only very specific environmental conditions that could have happened to create us. Had things gone just slightly differently, something else would be having the conversation about how unlikely it was that they were created.

Its like saying God has a hand in the lottery because its so unlikely to win. Well... somebody won... thats the way it works. Incredbly unlikely shit happens. Why? Because Eternity is a long fucking time and, given eternity, everything that is possible, WILL happen.
and you're a petty asshole consumed with his own self importance and a pathetically uncool superiority complex...so up yours dickless!

people can duplicate the lottery, man still can't create life without some physical dna, if it's a scientific fact, wouldn't they be able to repeat it in a controlled lab condition?

at least scientists were able to actually witness a big bang...that still doesn't explain how humans became humans, just how a planet can come out of nothing.
__________________
blah, blah, blah...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-10   #39
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,769
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn View Post
people can duplicate the lottery, man still can't create life without some physical dna, if it's a scientific fact, wouldn't they be able to repeat it in a controlled lab condition?
No. Because science is infinitely more awe-inspiring than any religion or spirituality could ever hope to be. Reality is so much more wondrous than the pathetic claptrap that you use in an attempt to justify your own existence. The universe, in its vastness and unpredictability will never be fully explained, duplicated, understood, or documented, and thats what makes it so

fucking

amazing.

God doesn't stand a chance.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-10   #40
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin
 
Dark Messiah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Beautiful Sona-nyl
Posts: 14,837
Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,809
God has infinite potential.

Therefore God is mathematically zero.

We are finite beings in an infinite reality set. Therefore we are mathematically 1/∞.

1/∞ = .000 repeating

.999 repeating = 1

.000 repeating = 0

Therefore: God is nothing, and we are all God.

QED.


PS: Don't dignify the spambot with serious discussion kthnx.
__________________
Like any spelling mistake, mutations cannot give rise to information, but rather damage that which already exists.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The last person to post on this thread is the WINNER!!! pt2 gArGOyLe^^ Topic Discussions 4130 07-22-17 12:06
Interesting Science News articles. Panthera66 Topic Discussions 3 05-28-10 08:10
the evolution debate ShotDownStar Topic Discussions 66 12-08-06 20:14
The warped minds of the wholesome christians. Lenina Topic Discussions 122 09-21-05 02:18
Science 101! Dyshade Topic Discussions 39 07-07-04 21:37

Recent Threads
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 15:38
by Pahu
Last post by Pahu
1 Hour Ago 09:33
basic earthling rights
07-17-14 22:08
Last post by Sic Simon
13 Hours Ago 21:36
Where are the tits?
14 Hours Ago 20:38
Last post by Sic Simon
13 Hours Ago 21:33
What Are you Listening...
03-21-05 07:40
By Cucking Funt
Last post by Sic Simon
14 Hours Ago 20:55
Obama sends a letter.
4 Weeks Ago 22:42
Last post by Sic Simon
21 Hours Ago 14:09
Hey fr0g
4 Weeks Ago 02:49
Last post by thefr0g
1 Day Ago 21:40
Put your liter of cola...
08-06-17 20:53
Last post by Dark Messiah
3 Days Ago 23:09
My doctor
1 Week Ago 00:29
Last post by Sic Simon
6 Days Ago 21:27
How Do I Access the...
03-17-07 22:48
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 01:55
vote or die
10-07-17 02:56
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 00:06
Online Users: 68
0 members and 68 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 19:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community