Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page goddamn I hate you

Old 10-22-09   #1
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
goddamn I hate you

This site has gone to hell, I come back every few days and see the monotonous shit that people are posting and it makes me a bit ill.

I fucking hate you, die. slowly.

that is all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-09   #2
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
Its okay, dude. Take a xanax or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-22-09   #3
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,265
:'-(
Old 10-22-09   #4
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,342
What? You don't want to hear about Panthera's bastard child? Or about how Jordyn gets all the cardio she needs by having cock slammed into her? What about Rhapsody on a Windy night? That's an instant classic!

Old 10-23-09   #5
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

I thought the place could use a spruce of class.
Old 10-23-09   #6
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

DF has always been held up by about a dozen people. CG didnt make us stop posting, we just got bored.

Old 10-24-09   #7
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

I blame the address change. Back when it was Darkness.com there was always a steady influx of emo kids to make fun of.
Old 10-24-09   #8
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

As an admin I can understand your frustration with CG, however as a user the fact that they ignore us makes this place better in my opinion. There's nothing I hate more than a pushy boss making sure we're all nice to the new kids to pump up membership and therefore ad sales.

Old 10-24-09   #9
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
The "death" of DF doesn't really have much to do with CG, though. The internet has grown up. When I first came here I was dialing in after my parents went to bed or sneaking around my high school firewall. The internet was gloriously young for the mass population, and everyone found it really cool to be able to talk to people on the other side of the planet that shared common interests. Now I'm alerted everytime my high school boyfriend takes a shit. So yeah. It's evolution, baby. I'm here for the nostalgia, but everyone that I've bonded with over the years is on my Facebook or in my cell phone. Will I kill myself if/when DF disappears? Probably not. But I'll be sad for a moment because it's indicative of life moving on. And I think I'd like to make it to 10 years before we go.

Old 10-24-09   #10
Manifesto
Admin

I actually wasn't referring to any of the people who have posted in this thread so far, except you zelos... snack on my balls, you silly little cumbucket.

just kidding, much love.

now die.

as for why darkforum has all but died, I agree with wicked lady; as rare as that is. The internets is past the age of forums, the only reason to come on here is because of specific people who continue to post here exclusively. And most of us are getting to the age where we have other shit going on in our lives, and very little time to post about the stuff that made this site (at one point) great.

I agree that a non-interference policy is a great thing for an owner to have - but they should at the very least some technical support people to answer questions and fix technical problems. For christs sake, I still have an uber-account because no one has bothered to fix my damn account.... its been like that for like six months now. wtf.

<3,

WL
Old 10-24-09   #11
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Yes. As everyone grew up, they got lives. And in doing so moved on. This is almost a nostalgia site anymore.
No longer the 'up at midnight posting' thing it used to be.

Could i go and find new forums that have high activity? YES.
Do i want to do that? NO.
The people I've chatted with on and off for over 9 years are here. They come and go in their own time. Saying hi now and then. And every so often someone posts something worth reading.

I shall hang around for the next 16 years to see if we can get to a Th anniversary. And yes, I'll be older than the dinosaurs by then!

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 10-24-09   #12
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
And I think I'd like to make it to 10 years before we go.
We will. DF is like a dusty old tome sitting on the fireplace. Take it down, dust it off, peruse, and place it upon the mantle again lol>P

This place has been the same since about '03, and I do not see it increasing in traffic anytime soon. I checked our averages and we are seriously seeing about the same amount of people influx in as we have for over 5 years. The posting is down the last few months however

Oh well. Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!!

S.O.D.

Old 10-24-09   #13
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
I actually wasn't referring to any of the people who have posted in this thread so far, except you zelos... snack on my balls, you silly little cumbucket.

just kidding, much love.

now die.

as for why darkforum has all but died, I agree with wicked lady; as rare as that is. The internets is past the age of forums, the only reason to come on here is because of specific people who continue to post here exclusively. And most of us are getting to the age where we have other shit going on in our lives, and very little time to post about the stuff that made this site (at one point) great.

I agree that a non-interference policy is a great thing for an owner to have - but they should at the very least some technical support people to answer questions and fix technical problems. For christs sake, I still have an uber-account because no one has bothered to fix my damn account.... its been like that for like six months now. wtf.
By the way, if you want something more specific as an account let me know. Different color, whatever. I feel bad cuz CG suxs nuts and cannot fix what they broke so I will give you whatever you want account wise/ barring Admin/Mod options lol

I am going to reverse everything they did sometime soon when I got a few spare hours to do so and the accounts should be back online and working correctly after that.

S.O.D.

Old 10-24-09   #14
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
How much would it cost to buy darkforum from CG? Couldn't one of you, or some of you throw up some cash and be the owner(s)?

Old 10-24-09   #15
Manifesto
Admin

from what I understand they are not interested in selling. otherwise I would have when I had the cash.

Dyshade - can you make my profile name like blue or something, just something no-one else has would be sweet. I dont really care all that much, but it might be cool to have a unique color.

<3,

WL
Old 10-24-09   #16
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
Hey- I was wondering where all the profile options went
I haven't been in Seattle in months- yet I have not found where I can change my location
in my set profile.

I don't care much for being unique and having pretty colors in my profile. I enjoy reading what people have to say from time to time.....though most of the time my ADHD catches up and I'm out of it.....but I do like the majority of ppl here whether or not they are nice or complete assholes....its just the distasteful dumb fucks that make me believe that perhaps it was wrong of me to dare pop in and say my hello's....of course those dummies are not of the old clan......and should be obliverated due to their ignorance and n00b abilities.
Now....
....I've forgotten the rest of what I was about to say....
Old 10-24-09   #17
Manifesto
Admin

yeah, a lot of us older members accounts are fucked up.

you should at least get an overlord account, me and siksimon did... not that it does anything different.

<3,

WL
Old 10-24-09   #18
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
How do I get an overlord account?
Perhaps its because I'm hardly here but what is an overlord account?
Old 10-24-09   #19
Manifesto
Admin

talk to dyshade... alls I know is that my name is in red and i can get some extra PMs

<3,

WL
Old 10-25-09   #20
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
The red comes with how many kills you have

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}