Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Obama is Muhammad who is Hitler

Old 12-08-09   #1
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist

Bag-Of-Hammers is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,408
Obama is Muhammad who is Hitler

All don't humble themselves in the light of the truth. All are inspired by a jealous need to control people. All produce a false propagandic media. He has no compassion for Republicans. We are being oppressed. Him and his gestapo are all Nazi mutherfuckers. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Bag-Of-Hammers; 12-08-09 at 16:29.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-09   #2
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist

Reid's comments came off as terrorism to me. He's actually trying to create a stigma that if you don't go along with their plan, they'll label you as a greedy racists, which is Nazi. And God knows where it goes from there. That was the most God awful thing I have seen come from someone so high up.
Old 12-08-09   #3
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,266
Wait.. what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-08-09   #4
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,178
lol
Old 12-08-09   #5
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist

Reid might as well of said , "if you are against a Govt. run healthcare, the you really don't like black people, do you." He made it perfectly clear their healthcare agenda is rooted in a hateful descrimination of all Republicans.
Old 12-09-09   #6
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Really? I thought he was just pulling a Godwin, only with slavery instead of Hitler. Making a sensational statement to appeal to emotion and fear rather than reason and logic. I really don't see how anyone can say that he was directly implying that those who don't support healthcare are racists.

The funny thing is that the Republicans were leading the charge to end slavery and the Democrats were the ones sitting on their hands... not that the parties were the same back then, still it amuuuuuses me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-09-09   #7
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Reid also didn't say anything about parties, but about tactics.

However, insofar as the American healthcare system costs almost twice as much as any other healthcare system in the world and creates far more bankruptcies and preventable deaths, I think it's hardly unreasonable to make a moral issue out of it.
Old 12-12-09   #8
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
Reid also didn't say anything about parties, but about tactics.

However, insofar as the American healthcare system costs almost twice as much as any other healthcare system in the world and creates far more bankruptcies and preventable deaths, I think it's hardly unreasonable to make a moral issue out of it.

THe problem is bringing in the idea that it is of a civil right for blacks to have Govt. run healthcare. As if the only reason Republicans don't vote for controlled HC is because they are greedy racists keeping all their $ away from all those poor black folk. As if white folk don't have it tough already without being accused of being a greedy racist. They were housed and fed on the plantation, and now they want to continue the caretaking. They just assume live like kings off of the "greedy racists". I don't mind the idea of changing things, but not when racial overtones is anywhere in the picture.
Old 12-12-09   #9
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
THe problem is bringing in the idea that it is of a civil right for blacks to have Govt. run healthcare. As if the only reason Republicans don't vote for controlled HC is because they are greedy racists keeping all their $ away from all those poor black folk. As if white folk don't have it tough already without being accused of being a greedy racist. They were housed and fed on the plantation, and now they want to continue the caretaking. They just assume live like kings off of the "greedy racists". I don't mind the idea of changing things, but not when racial overtones is anywhere in the picture.
Ummmmm.

Who said anything about black people? I thought we were talking about universal coverage. The first person to bring race into this was you.
Old 12-12-09   #10
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist

Quote:
Ummmmm.

Who said anything about black people? I thought we were talking about universal coverage. The first person to bring race into this was you.

Reid =“Instead of joining us on the right side of history, all the Republicans can come up with is, ’slow down, stop everything, let’s start over.’ If you think you’ve heard these same excuses before, you’re right,” Reid said. “When this country belatedly recognized the wrongs of slavery, there were those who dug in their heels and said ’slow down, it’s too early, things aren’t bad enough.’”

“When this body was on the verge of guaranteeing equal civil rights to everyone regardless of the color of their skin, some senators resorted to the same filibuster threats that we hear today,” he added.

He is comparing opponents to Govt. healthcare to pro-slavery. He is trying to pin them as greedy, pro slavery ,racists. Reid is tying the color of skin to the reason why they oppose. By doing so he reveals the true reason why Obama and his camp are pushing for control of healthcare in the first place. They all think Reps are all greedy racists and they feel they deserve the handout. When you push for Govt. healthcare as a civil liberty for black people because all Reps are "greedy racists", it is one race enslaving another. It is NOT a good reason. It is not a good tactic. Very bad.
Old 12-12-09   #11
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

He's trying to say that the opponents of healthcare reform are on the side of evil, sure. But nothing about that indicates that the motivation for opposing healthcare reform is racism. You might as well take it to mean that he's saying Republicans want to bring back slavery. It's a gross misunderstanding of the actual statement. For one thing, no one, at all, has suggested that reformed healthcare would only apply to black people.

Quote:
By doing so he reveals the true reason why Obama and his camp are pushing for control of healthcare in the first place. They all think Reps are all greedy racists and they feel they deserve the handout.
Obama and his camp already have healthcare. They're government employees. I guarantee you the president doesn't get his service rescinded.
Old 12-13-09   #12
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Yeah, you're being fucking stupid. His statement was ridiculous, but in no way was implying that anyone was racist. Just because he used slavery and civil rights as examples doesn't mean it was a race issue. He was making examples of groups who stood in the way of great and righteous change. Civil rights, slavery's end, and women's suffrage was indeed great and righteous change... I don't think healthcare reform measures up.

Old 12-13-09   #13
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,680
I'm pro-slavery. I need me a good house negro for fixing shit and a house negress for the washing.

Old 12-13-09   #14
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist

Quote:
He's trying to say that the opponents of healthcare reform are on the side of evil, sure. But nothing about that indicates that the motivation for opposing healthcare reform is racism. You might as well take it to mean that he's saying Republicans want to bring back slavery. It's a gross misunderstanding of the actual statement. For one thing, no one, at all, has suggested that reformed healthcare would only apply to black people.

Obama and his camp already have healthcare. They're government employees. I guarantee you the president doesn't get his service rescinded.

What it does imply is the reason for all the healthcare push is because they deem all white people greedy racist. Obama and his gang look and sound VERY prjudice against red blooded Americans (white people) with an agenda to make Republicans look like greedy racists.

Last edited by Bag-Of-Hammers; 12-13-09 at 16:31.
Old 12-13-09   #15
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,680
That makes absolutely no sense.

Old 12-13-09   #16
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
What it does imply is the reason for all the healthcare push is because they deem all white people greedy racist. Obama and his gang look and sound VERY prjudice against red blooded Americans (white people) with an agenda to make Republicans look like greedy racists.
I think you're doing just fine on your own, actually.

Still wrong about the argument form, though. As fr0g noted, the comparison is simply a parallel to any moral struggle. He could've said "People that opposed the American revolution", but that wouldn't imply he thinks opponents of healthcare reform want us to be servants of the Crown.

I think healthcare reform does measure up to past struggles to a large degree, although I think the Democratic fix is poor. I would much rather we simply adopt the much more economic and humane system employed in France (although there might be other good proposals, I would use that system as a starting point).
Old 12-14-09   #17
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
That makes absolutely no sense.

You honestly don't think Obama has a prejudice against white America? Considering his backround, his racially profiling that white police officer, his mishandling that? His affiliatin with Rev. Wright. etc..? Reid was comparing those that opposed obolishing slavery and civil rights for blacks, to those that oppose Govt. run healthcare. Gimme a fucking break. They act as though white people don't get descriminated against. Like we aren't even human. Just a bunch of greedy racists is all they see. It is fascism all over again. I have thought this for a while now, this isn't a new idea to me. These stupid comments only feeds the already blazing fire.

Last edited by Bag-Of-Hammers; 12-14-09 at 00:14.
Old 12-14-09   #18
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
I have thought this for a while now, this isn't a new idea to me. These stupid comments only feeds the already blazing fire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
Old 12-14-09   #19
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Some of Obamas statements have lead me to believe that he may indeed be a little prejudiced of white people. However I don't think it matters at all. Everybody is prejudiced to some small degree. The people who can rise above it are those who can put it aside and not let it affect their decisions. I think it is ridiculous to think that Obama is out to get white america because of some secret Jeremiah Wright inspired agenda. He grew up poor and black, some of the people around him didn't like white guys... big fucking deal.

Old 12-14-09   #20
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Barack Obama don't care about white people, yo.