Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page the goblin showed up

Old 06-03-09   #61
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Ah, photobucket has changed their user agreement from the last time I looked(mind you that was a few years ago)-- it now reads--

"6.1 Photobucket does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Photobucket Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Photobucket Services, you hereby grant to Photobucket and other users a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content marked "private" will not be distributed outside the Photobucket Services. Photobucket and/or other Users may copy, print or display publicly available Content outside of the Photobucket Services, including without limitation, via the Site or third party websites or applications (for example, services allowing Users to order prints of Content or t-shirts and similar items containing Content). After you remove your Content from the Photobucket Website we will cease distribution as soon as practicable, and at such time when distribution ceases, the license to such Content will terminate. If after we have distributed your Content outside the Photobucket Website you change the Content’s privacy setting to "private," we will cease any further distribution of such "private" Content outside the Photobucket Website as soon as practicable."

As such any photobucket content can be freely used

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-09   #62
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
"...so who is right I wonder, anyway, that seems to clear me then, besides, why should I be treated any different than the others here whose avatars are linked pictures are they not, and whose posted pictures are on this site, or you could totally ban all pictures, avatars and streams, like on a writer's site I know, even if visually their site now looks like some throwback to the BBS age..." said the goblin thinking that none of this had anything to do with his own introduction here, adding "...mortals, go back to insulting me, you can troll on someone else's thread as this is mine here...", at which point the goblin thanked our Australian member Shok saying "...ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ ı ǝsnɐɔǝq ƃuılʞɔǝɥ uɐɥʇ 'ǝuop ǝʌɐɥ ı ʇɐɥʍ ɹoɟ pǝlʞɔǝɥ ǝq ɹǝɥʇɐɹ plnoʍ ı ʎldɯıs 'ɹǝʇɐl ʇı ƃuıʇɔǝɹɹoɔ uǝɥʇ 'ʇsɹıɟ ʇuǝʇuoɔ ǝɥʇ ƃuıop sı sɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇɐɥʍ ǝɔuıs 'ƃuoɹʍ sʇuıod ɹǝuıɟ ǝɥʇ ʇǝƃ ı ɟı sɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇı ɟı ǝɹns ʇou ɯɐ ı ʇnq sʞɹɐɯ llnɟ..."

(picture thanks to some kangaroos and photobucket)

Last edited by fleamailman; 06-03-09 at 15:38.
Old 06-03-09   #63
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
If PB says you can, then you can.
But there is an upload limit here.. The way you are going, you should hit it soon.

So don't cry when you reach that limit. It's built into the sites programming.

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 06-03-09   #64
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

("...so how does that change things where any post could be ones last anyway, just as any day could well be ones last day too, in fact, my posts are all dead by the time I have hit the post button, you build too much into the end result, "spoken to the air, written on sand and cast to the waters" but if you know it's futile, your actions following that knowledge decides who you are, doesn't it..." mentioned the goblin posting something to further explain then)

the goblin could relate, (lying since he's usually daydreaming), at times the goblin needed a break as if to step a few feet back from the canvas just to see if what he was portraying was still the big picture in his view while at other time the goblin needed to get up close to outline its finer details "...the problem starts when one goes too far in either direction when the portrayal becomes "distant" on the one hand or "over detailed" on the other, but the slot never minds, do you slot...", the slot, eying the goblin's coffee again, replied "...not at all goblin, I'll eat anything and still be hungry afterwards..." and then smiling the slot adds "...in fact, it's amazing goblin that you even try to get the essence of your existence into your posts then, surely you must know that it is impossibly futile...", "...well slot, I just like these odds..." replied as the goblin wondering if he too could somehow throw the washbasin through the bars of our "dailylife asylum" just like in the film with Jack Nicholson

picture does not credit original production company or distributors. removed.

Last edited by dk123; 06-03-09 at 20:19.
Old 06-03-09   #65
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
just fucking ban the cunt.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
Old 06-03-09   #66
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin was feeling better, but he understood that life, as one gets older, shuns old people for being old, ugly or whatever, but the goblin knew too, that it was "all up to him now", in that, if he had to become someone old, that is like treated some iceberg in the eyes of others, then just like that iceberg, one fifth of him would remain visible in his "dailylife" where that other four fifths of him would just float in the Internet as something far more than either that man in the mirror or any other of those real-life categorizations could fetter, so he simply restated: "...I am what I create here, my Internet self is going to be amazing, deep and real, promise, or I will die trying, no, let's aim for both of those then for you and me will die regardless..."

Last edited by dk123; 06-04-09 at 19:27.
Old 06-03-09   #67
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
just fucking ban the cunt.
Why? I never read his posts anymore.
I don't drugs, so i can't understand most of what he posts..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 06-04-09   #68
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy View Post
you are still not crediting the authors of your images. just the album and name of the picture. i feel you still do not grasp the simple concept. stop posting images.
(the goblin felt that he was unworthy for this being singled out such preferential treatment, and so decided that he would comply with that request upon seeing all the other pictures likewise credited, in that he had already compromised more that the others here had he felt, saying "...you may edit and delete my posts as you wish now, after all they are dead by the time they are posted...")

repost from elsewhere, advice to a member somewhere who got banned, something which the goblin is not unused to

"...never mind being banned, if one feels that one is being wrongly pressurized into conforming that is, and as long as one makes sure one is not offending people unnecessarily in what ones posts, seeing why one was banned, learning from it, then surely it is win/win since neither side would be wasting their time from then on..." advised the goblin adding "...simply one gears oneself up for ones next site while rethinking ones relationships with members on those sites one is already on, "in defeat, do not lose the lesson too" as they say..." said the goblin not sure if it was in fact a quote or something he had thought up himself

-except you haven't learnt. You're still posting irrelevant pictures in your posts without any proper citation as to the correct original author. The photobucket folder you find the image in and the filename on the server is not proper citation. Mostly the reason I am removing the pictures is their irrelevance and the fact they suck bandwidth pointlessly. - Tozzy

Last edited by dk123; 06-05-09 at 04:59.
Old 06-04-09   #69
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
Man, you're a barrel o laffs. Don't worry if you get banned, just go to http://www.gothic.org.au/forum/ they'll love ripping into your crap there as much as you are here!

Congrats on rallying the troops back together and breathing new life into a almost dead forum. Nothing like a good laugh.

INGSOC
Old 06-04-09   #70
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin thanked shok , saying "..that's the third invite since turning up here..." in fact, the goblin didn't really care what the site was about as long as it had a "last post" thread, something like goblin versus mummies, grannies, goths, sportsbuffs, religious nutters, Brits, dog lovers, etc., etc., adding "...well anybody in fact, and even, yes wait for it folks, Australians no less..."

Last edited by dk123; 06-04-09 at 19:29.
Old 06-04-09   #71
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

("...shok, care to post on the "last post" thread there then..." asked the goblin)

and with that the goth goblin, in a sudden transformation, was now pondering the dark side of shok's eyeliner while remaining sacrificially gentle but ever so melancholy in his own somber deep Gothic deathlike reflections lamenting "...is this a coffee which I see before me, the handle toward my hand, come, let me clutch thee, I have thee not, and yet I see thee stills, art thou not, fatal vision, sensible to feeling as to sight, or art thou but a coffee of the goblin's mind, a false creation..." as the ravens danced with the bats and the darkforumbots around the goblin's laptop to a all to a somewhat bemused muse and an overfed slot who swallowed the scene whole wondering if starting a "last post" thread at the goth site there was in fact one of the goblin's better ideas then

http://www.gothic.org.au/forum/viewt...ge=1#pid519628

Last edited by dk123; 06-04-09 at 19:30.
Old 06-04-09   #72
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
I didn't read all that either... Mainly because... Well... You're a fucking prat.

the goblin just looked back over the ransom note, reading
Quote:
"listen you scum Saxons, us Scots have still got "Lenina" from when we raided her tomb in the pyramid next to the pub and the lobar exchange, and unless you lot pay up promptly we will slowly feed her Scottish cuisine, yes, you heard that Saxons, real kippers, followed by haggis and then a fried Mars bar too, ah, bet that sends shivers down your Saxon spines, well if you had spines that is, but just to prove our good will in the matter, we will now lower the asking price from 90 pence to only 50 pence here, don't contact the police or be warned we will promptly play bagpipes and recite Robbie Burns to show you just how ruthless we can be when we are cornered, just put the money in an envelope marked "PM" and post it, I am looking forward to your speedy cooperation in this matter, I remain., yours faithfully, [strike]Gorden Brown[/strike] whoops, someone else
and yet somehow the goblin wondered if the members of this forum really had that much money amongst them

Last edited by dk123; 06-04-09 at 19:30.
Old 06-04-09   #73
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I'm not a fucking saxon.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 06-04-09   #74
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

Quote:
I am not a saxon
"...oh your from Wales then..." said the goblin trying to remember what was beyond London, somehow the image of those dark deadly swamp forests resurfaced in the goblin's mind, where seemingly savage women fought to the death over some "state of the art" flints, bows and arrows and other utensils in a primeval supermarkets before boarding the number 9 bus in an orgy of unbridled boredom, this then was the Britain that the civilized world seemed to have all but forgotten by now as the goblin tried to remember it again

Last edited by dk123; 06-05-09 at 04:58.
Old 06-04-09   #75
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I'm not welsh either you twat.

Look just give it up. I can't be arsed with your shit flea, you walking fucking cheese factory.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 06-04-09   #76
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
"...so who is right I wonder, anyway, that seems to clear me then, besides, why should I be treated any different than the others here whose avatars are linked pictures are they not, and whose posted pictures are on this site, or you could totally ban all pictures, avatars and streams, like on a writer's site I know, even if visually their site now looks like some throwback to the BBS age..." said the goblin thinking that none of this had anything to do with his own introduction here, adding "...mortals, go back to insulting me, you can troll on someone else's thread as this is mine here...", at which point the goblin thanked our Australian member Shok saying "...ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ ı ǝsnɐɔǝq ƃuılʞɔǝɥ uɐɥʇ 'ǝuop ǝʌɐɥ ı ʇɐɥʍ ɹoɟ pǝlʞɔǝɥ ǝq ɹǝɥʇɐɹ plnoʍ ı ʎldɯıs 'ɹǝʇɐl ʇı ƃuıʇɔǝɹɹoɔ uǝɥʇ 'ʇsɹıɟ ʇuǝʇuoɔ ǝɥʇ ƃuıop sı sɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇɐɥʍ ǝɔuıs 'ƃuoɹʍ sʇuıod ɹǝuıɟ ǝɥʇ ʇǝƃ ı ɟı sɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇı ɟı ǝɹns ʇou ɯɐ ı ʇnq sʞɹɐɯ llnɟ..."

(picture thanks to some kangaroos and photobucket)
Let's see... You're a bandwidth eater, that slows down my darkforuming. This is a very artistic forum, so a picture is not always necessity, we like to embrace imaginative perception. This is something new, no one goes around darkforum posting images after every post, and new things scare me. I'm a written word kind of guy, I love words and language and I think it's the most flexible form of communication. Sometimes the pictures you post are unrelated to the comments you make, however pretty they might be, which is obviously attention whorism. The only thing I like about it is darkforum is starting to look like a giant comic book, and I love me some comic books.
Old 06-04-09   #77
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
and yet somehow the goblin wondered if the members of this forum really had that much money amongst them
Some of us are very constructive members of society. Some of us are not. That makes no difference.

May I ask what it is you do for a living? And for kicks and giggles you could try to post like a normal person leaving the third person sophomoric language at the door. Even if the thought you are trying to convey is excellent it is immediately judged as juvenile thanks to your third person context.

S.O.D.

Old 06-05-09   #78
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin thanked the humans, not quite knowing which remark to reply to first, the "unnecessary bandwidth" remark or the "comes across as childish" one, both were after all legitimate observations were they not, "...the answer is "no" on both counts, simply each thread, that gets started here, gets jumped on by the resident trolls as it is, happybunny2's "post bunny pictures" is a clear example is it not, but we could probably go through each thread in turn to see how constructive or unconstructive the replies actually are, so Shok was right when he commented that there is a hemorrhage of members here, goblin or no goblin that is, nor would I have received those invites too, and go back over this thread, see for yourself the flames which you somehow care not to act on, the "twathole" "douchebag" and others which, if I had not been perfectly happy to deflect under "so where's you content in you own right for say that to me then", I might have taken it into account as meaning something...", the goblin paused for a moment, sipped his coffee, eyed the clock for the time left before work and the mountain of notifications he still had to reply to, continuing "...if you want to attack me, attack me on the fact that I am selfish, that I am really not posting for your site at all, that I am trying to create posts that I can repost elsewhere, that I am using "facing the slot" like this as a journey to self here, trying to know who I am by what I post, using third person simply because most writers do use third person don't they...", and with that the goblin felt that Dyshade and the others here were trying to turn the goblin into some "buy one, get one free" member here, "...the hit count is often the truest way of knowing if your posts are working mortals, simply if you don't like something you don't come back and look at it each time..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 06-05-09 at 08:30.
Old 06-05-09   #79
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Your posts are atrocious flea! I can't even be arsed to read them all the way through AND just for your info, I can go anywhere I want to on here, I don't come back on here and read your posts, I come back on here to see what others have posted and read little bits of your posts because you are boring as fuck and you piss me off so get on that one you fucking goon!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 06-05-09   #80
Hobby
Embracer Of The Dark

Hobby is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,789