Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page the goblin showed up

Old 06-01-09   #41
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
the advanced kind.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-09   #42
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
This guy is boring. I can't even be bothered to read his spurious third person crap anymore because it is so convoluted. Bleh... crap... I say.. crap...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.

Old 06-02-09   #43
HappyBunny2
Face in the Mist

HappyBunny2 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
"...hi..." said the goblin breaking the ice, continuing "...bear with me and all will be revealed in my posts whereas, if you do not read my posts, what point is there in my introduction here, no I won't spoil it for you, if you want to know, the person behind this mask that is, you'll gleam it for sure humans in what I write...", at which point the goblin asked in return "...besides, who can prove who they say they are on the Internet, not me for one, and anyway, I'm not really sure at this point if the man in the mirror, his docile family life and all the other trappings should be here at all, not if it is an "Internet self" I am creating for myself...", the girl walked calmly down the rows of bistro tables, coffee in hand ready to refuel the goblin's brain further, outside the rain poured away the last of the city's grime in a torrent of repetition, and all was hard fact "dailylife", "...and you would have me be this then, but my imagination is boundless mortals..." called the goblin across the ether as he slipped away to the awaiting Internet, so this then was him

Hi! I'm new to the forum too! I love how you post images of urself after your "talking". I find it really unique, just like we all are! Hope to see you around!
Old 06-02-09   #44
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBunny2 View Post
Hi! I'm new to the forum too! I love how you post images of urself after your "talking". I find it really unique, just like we all are! Hope to see you around!
Unique enough to know that this IS darkforum, not bunnyforum, not plagiarismforum, not anything your pretty dolphin flower buttercup has anything to do with.

Besides, I hear K-mart sells unique. It's on sale at the moment. 25% off if you buy a clue in the same purchase.

INGSOC
Old 06-02-09   #45
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
All ow me to translate that text for those of you who are not sure about that post...

Quote:
Hi! I'm new to darkforum too! PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!?!!?!?!?!?! PLEASE! I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NEED TO BROWN NOSE A N00B WHO POSTS IN THIRD PERSON!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be my friend!!!!

Glad we got that shit covered.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 06-02-09   #46
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
Quote:

"...thanks HappyBunny2, actually I am having a ball here, in that the more they put someone down the more they're obliged to put up content in their own right, so the site gains by it, and if not, I just win here, and now that Manifesto has put up a picture in his own right, that little "credits" jab can't hold, it never did, the site is full of uncredited pictures at this point, besides, how can someone who is anonymous lay credit to anything I wonder..."

(picture thanks to photobucket)
Old 06-02-09   #47
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
"...thanks HappyBunny2, actually I am having a ball here, in that the more they put someone down the more they're obliged to put up content in their own right, so the site gains by it, and if not, I just win here, and now that Manifesto has put up a picture in his own right, that little "credits" jab can't hold, it never did, the site is full of uncredited pictures at this point, besides, how can someone who is anonymous lay credit to anything I wonder..."

Hey, check the bottom right corner of Manifestos pic he put up and you will see credit issued.

Our rules have been in place for a long time. They do have a purpose. If you do not like them you are not obliged to stay here and post. And if you do have an issue with any rules please feel free to PM an Admin or Moderator.

Our rules are very limited and we do not ask much.

Thanks.

S.O.D.

Old 06-02-09   #48
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
So flea. which of the 2,000,000 members of PB listed any of the pics? Or are they actually property of PB themselves?

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 06-02-09   #49
Shok
Low-Roller

Quote:
and if not, I just win here,
Clearly this is what happens when these new age schools don't let anyone lose because they might hurt their feelings. Fucking rubbish.
Welcome to the real world, well as far as internet goes towards real.

Do we really have to explain that you're a troll, and you're not only failing, but flailing too. Congrats, you can do 2 things at once...

INGSOC
Old 06-03-09   #50
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin thanked Shok for posting on the goblin's Introduction thread, a place where the goblin's posts introduce him do they not, so the troll would be the person who departs from that premise, "...simply one can't troll, nor spam for that matter, ones own introduction thread because all post introduce this goblin persona and on can't solicit oneself here..." said the goblin who did apologize for not seeing the credit in that pictures now, though admittedly that picture was only one of many others here on this site, "...well, does this mean that we offer an amnesty to those who didn't know, and request the credits to be posted with every picture now..." asked the goblin, adding "...nice try though, but you're better at insults than logic..."

Old 06-03-09   #51
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncletiggs View Post
So flea. which of the 2,000,000 members of PB listed any of the pics? Or are they actually property of PB themselves?
"...exactly the point I feel, since I am only linking them, the same argument holds for "youtube" streams and "jukeboxed" music on sites, copywrite infers two things, "profit" or "self crediting", neither are the case, since I am anonymous..." repeated once more the goblin
Old 06-03-09   #52
Manifesto
Admin

I wonder who will ban you first - tiggs or tozz......

Im thinking Tiggs, but you never know.... tozzy is a maniac with the banhammer.

<3,

WL
Old 06-03-09   #53
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin wanted to support this site and therefore felt that some pictures were in order here, saying "...well yes, the pictures are there to help people with reading difficulties, whereas the texts are just there for those with mental problems, and for those with both I suppose I could link them to MTV if they so wished..."

(pictures thanks to photobucket)
Old 06-03-09   #54
Manifesto
Admin

Quote:
the goblin wanted to support this site and therefore felt that some pictures were in order here, saying "...well yes, the pictures are there to help people with reading difficulties, whereas the texts are just there for those with mental problems, and for those with both I suppose I could link them to MTV if they so wished..."
I bet you would taste great if you were roasted on a spit for about 22 hours and served with a bourbon sauce.

<3,

WL
Old 06-03-09   #55
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Bourbon chicken omg...speaking of chinks, omfg can they make a platter of chicken! I'm gonna go cook up some chickenses babies in honor of bourbon chicken.
Old 06-03-09   #56
Manifesto
Admin

I think I shall make a pastrami sandwhich and get some sleep...... at least lay in bed and watch some Green Wing on hulu.... its like british scrubs, but funny.

and british girls are fucking sexy, did I mention that?

<3,

WL
Old 06-03-09   #57
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Not as sexy as those pussycat doll girls though holy shit. Those chicks are like summer vacation. I bet they bleed sexuality.
Old 06-03-09   #58
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
"...exactly the point I feel, since I am only linking them, the same argument holds for "youtube" streams and "jukeboxed" music on sites, copywrite infers two things, "profit" or "self crediting", neither are the case, since I am anonymous..." repeated once more the goblin
Copyright; as it is actually spelled; does not infer shit. It is LAW.

It does not have shit all to do with profit or selfcrediting.

It is a way in which someone may protect their original productions from being plagiarized by slugs and other bottom feeders who cannot or will not use their own imaginations to create their own productions--- look here for the basics since you are woefully ignorant of said laws.

http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.pdf

When it comes to pictures we must be assured that you have permission to repost said pictures or this site may get in trouble, NOT YOU, this site. So forgive us if we like to protect our internet home.

Our rules here are basic-- if you post a picture either be sure it is original OR be sure it is credited as to where it has come from. Most photobucket pictures are not copyrighted yet some are. Alot of the "funny" pics you see floating around are not copyrighted either.
But if you were to post a picture that is most certainly copyrighted you will be immediately and summarily banned.

Now enough questioning our rules and the authority of the Moderators. Enjoy your time here and quit the subtle trolling and you will be fine

S.O.D.

Old 06-03-09   #59
Shok
Low-Roller

Thanks Dy. Hopefully your words sink in somewhere.
Then it can try and learn grammar, spelling and stop talking about itself in the 3rd person.

Apparently it thinks it's a logical being for being a right royal pain in the butt.

INGSOC
Old 06-03-09   #60
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Some people are like peacocks... they need the strutting and colorful feathering in order to attract attention....

S.O.D.