Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page the goblin showed up

Old 05-27-09   #1
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
the goblin showed up

"...hi..." said the goblin breaking the ice, continuing "...bear with me and all will be revealed in my posts whereas, if you do not read my posts, what point is there in my introduction here, no I won't spoil it for you, if you want to know, the person behind this mask that is, you'll gleam it for sure humans in what I write...", at which point the goblin asked in return "...besides, who can prove who they say they are on the Internet, not me for one, and anyway, I'm not really sure at this point if the man in the mirror, his docile family life and all the other trappings should be here at all, not if it is an "Internet self" I am creating for myself...", the girl walked calmly down the rows of bistro tables, coffee in hand ready to refuel the goblin's brain further, outside the rain poured away the last of the city's grime in a torrent of repetition, and all was hard fact "dailylife", "...and you would have me be this then, but my imagination is boundless mortals..." called the goblin across the ether as he slipped away to the awaiting Internet, so this then was him

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09   #2
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin found it to be a balance between that which was within and that which was expected from him, saying "...at times I need the pull of the audience, whereas at other times I need to be alone and the audience is forgotten..." ventured the goblin looking out through the French windows across the brilliant white snow again, as if the dark of the interior of the bistro almost underlined the contrast in the goblin's mind at this point, he continued "...so I feel like a "go between" then, connecting my inner self with the outer world, I appease both, I share one with the other here collecting ideas from each without really knowing from which side my next idea will come from, nor, for that matter, for which side I am really writing the idea for either...", in fact, the goblin needed a long time and many rewrites to create anything, as he just seemed to nurture those seeds of some odd idea that had drifted into his mind at some previous point, from either side of his ongoing "go between" existence, until that moment where that idea finally seems to evolve itself into a post, at which point goblin would just set it free on the Internet forgetting about it, save for a copy somewhere, which he kept, should he wish to redo it later, "...so we are not talking about actual "triggers" here, so much as a general nurturing process that is aided by such props as ones coffee, these "last post" threads, umpteen forums and an altogether satisfactory unadventurous "dailylife"..." confessed the goblin at his lot, ever feeding on both worlds then

Old 05-27-09   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Hello...

You're a douche...

That is all...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-27-09   #4
Garruk
Lurks in the Shadows

Garruk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,504
Whats up with the Goblin crap anyway ?
Old 05-27-09   #5
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
one word comes to mind: mangina.

also, lenina is right - you are a douche.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
Old 05-27-09   #6
Garruk
Lurks in the Shadows

Garruk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,504
Serious Ey.

Ey, Goblin dude. U seem to have a good fantasy and imagination. So maybe you can answer my question at http://www.darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=55117
Old 05-27-09   #7
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
I hope he's not going to post a gay ass picture after every comment. That'll piss me off.

Old 05-27-09   #8
xiaphon
Perfection Personified

xiaphon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,078
Maybe the goblin and that Baphamet douche will become the best of friends. He likes to post pictures too.
Old 05-27-09   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I fucking hope not... The last thing this place needs are two douches that are pissing me off colaborating...

To be honest, Baphamet pisses me off more than this fucking potato but there is still time to sway me.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-27-09   #10
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Well, if he keeps it up, I'll start editing his posts to remove them...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 05-27-09   #11
Manifesto
Admin

BAN HAMMER!!!

And loki called to his brothers in arms, "Let the unholy bannhammer fall upon the anvil of justice and let all the heathen be smote or driven from this place. amen."

<3,

WL
Old 05-27-09   #12
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
Awww hugs for the outplaced gen Y. Nobody likes them boohoo. And with threads like this, who would?

INGSOC
Old 05-28-09   #13
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy View Post
Don't do that Tiggs.

If he irritates enough people, he'll get a warning. If it continues, a temporary ban.

Same with Baphamett. Baphamett is on his last warning. Next bullshit I see from Baphamett gets a months ban.

Goblin person - If you're going to post pictures, please cite the artist. Else I'll think you're posting them as your own work. If they turn out to not be your own, I will ban you for plagarism and breach of copyright law. If they are your own work, please cite them as such and post your source website or gallery if you have one.
I checked several of his pics..

He's a photobucket whore..
None, that i can tell, are his..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 05-28-09   #14
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I feel enlightened by that...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-28-09   #15
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekau718 View Post
Ey, Goblin dude. U seem to have a good fantasy and imagination. So maybe you can answer my question at http://www.darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=55117

"...thanks, I will give it a try, promise, as my point of being here is "content" and therefore that sort of thing appeals to me..." mentioned the goblin who now knew he had to address the other remarks made here, but that called for another post in a moment he felt, since he didn't like mixing replies here
Old 05-28-09   #16
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin never laid claim to anything, his sole reason for being here was that he needed the others to inspire him to create content, good or bad, that's all, saying "...you may hassle, edit, and delete my posts as you wish humans, but each post is of course stored elsewhere, before I hit the post button here that is...", the goblin paused for a moment, sipped his coffee once more and continued with the next bit "...truth is that sooner or later, and all in spite of all ones best efforts otherwise, both sites and servers, migrate, get wiped clear, or just fold on their own accord, so one simply has to be across many forums, for example, I am over 50 active forums and umpteen others, I repost, rehash, and improvise endlessly, or otherwise I couldn't keep the pace up on the one hand, and more to the point, I wouldn't know myself from what I posted, but you are too late to belittle me at this point, because each member here is in the same boat as me on a journey to self here, or to "death" if you prefer that word then, what can you possible say to me that changes this tally then, simply you hit out at yourselves here..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 05-28-09 at 05:14.
Old 05-28-09   #17
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
...truth is that sooner or later, and all in spite of all ones best efforts otherwise, both sites and servers, migrate, get wiped clear, or just fold on their own accord, so one simply has to be across many forums, for example, "
Though many would like to have seen it fold and go the way of your wit Darkforum has been here for 10 years or so. It will be here for much longer because there are those of us who see this as a home away from home
So enjoy your stay and if you go away just realize that in two or three years we will still be here and you can always come back

S.O.D.

Old 05-28-09   #18
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

"...I do enjoy my stay here human, but I have seen sites wiped, migrate to other servers, and even the servers fold, in my time, "funny how people build their lives on a mere assumption of certainty here", and what do I know what will happen tomorrow then, I can only place bets..." mentioned the goblin
Old 05-28-09   #19
Manifesto
Admin

this site has had a pretty decent lifespan so far and I dont see us going anywhere anytime soon. I hope that when crowdgather loses interest in us they will have the courtesy to auction the site off instead of just killing it.

Id buy the fucker, I wish garg had had the courtesy to auction the site off to members first before selling us to the first suit that gave him a nickel.

dick.

<3,

WL
Old 05-28-09   #20
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
He didn't have time. He needed money immediately. We've all asked, and Sanjay has no interest in selling. I don't think he gives a crap that it could possibly be a consortium of members; he just doesn't want to sell.

We're coming up on 10 years as members, aren't we. Fuck that's sad.