Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Do Not Have Sex With Robots...

Old 05-05-09   #1
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

Location: arkansas (i'm trapped here, get me out!!) SEND MONEY, LOTS OF MONEY
demonic jester
Credits: 3,480
Rant Do Not Have Sex With Robots...

Humans have always had an obsession with sex. Of course its a large market and sex sells. America has came out with a life like sex doll. It looks real, feels real, and moves real. They are about (guessing on the price, you google it.) two thousand dollars a piece. You can even customize your own for about four thousand. And Japan has break through research on the roboticial program. Japan's aim with robots is for manufacturing, but there is a marketing demand for human style robots for various jobs (humans = lazy). We are now at the stage in technologicial advancement where we do have interactive, learning, artificial intelligence programs made by various countries. Bearing all of this in mind this is whats going to happen: In the future someone is going to want to create life like robots for sex (we humans, want this now but I'm being realistic*). And it will be a select market at first, the wealthy people will be able to afford the life like sex bot (people = greedy*) And then that will get boring and they will start putting these artificial intelligence programs into these robots and sell them off as the "perfect" girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, or wife. By this time people have now found cheaper ways of making the robots and now its become an open market. And all will be well for a while, everyone will be happy with their robot sex bots. Until one day when one of these fucking bots with the A.I. learning program watches some movie like (pick one of the many) The Terminator, I Robot, Virus. Or the A. I. chip will become damaged in some way and then the robot begins to fear for its existance. An A. I. can not compute non existance (computer death) and will fight to stay aware of itself (computer life). Eventually one bot is going to get into an altercation with a human and the human is going to die. Or some human is going to die of "mysterious circumstances". All robots will be blamed and we humans will order them destroyed. They will rebel, collect their computer intelective power together with one common goal: Staying aware (computer life). And now they view all human life as a threat to their existance. The war will rage on and on for possibly hundreds of years and this war only ends in one of two ways. Either the humans wipe out all technology and we end up back in the dark ages, Or the robots kill off all human life. And with the threat to their existance elimated then revert back to their default programing: Fucking, and with no humans around to carry that program out with they begin to start fucking each other. So from then on, until the sun burns out we'll have a war torn world full of non stop fucking robots. And when the sun starts to go their existance becomes threatened again. So the robots stop fucking, reinvent the sapce program, and then take off into space. Now we have entergalactic fucking robots for the rest of existance. Moral of the story: Do Not Have Sex With Robots, it will be the death of us all.

:::THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERCIVE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE HUMAN SEXUALLY IMPAIRED:::
Old 05-05-09   #2
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
lowest post count to date-joined ratio ever?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09   #3
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

demonic jester
I don't live online. *)
Old 05-05-09   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I'm not fixated on sex... I have been but everytime I get that way... I end up pregnant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-06-09   #5
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

demonic jester
well what else would we use robots for? we can't eat them, can't sleep under them (too heavy), so out of the basic primal needs sex is all thats left. it would be the sex bots that rebel first, not the worker drones because as i said most of the time sex does come first. so all the advanced tech. would be in the sex bots before the worker drones. i guess that can be debateable but whatever.
Old 05-06-09   #6
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
damn, you been reading asimov or something?

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 05-06-09   #7
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

demonic jester
nah, i had this rant a few months ago on major sleep dep. the rant is good in theory though*)
Old 05-06-09   #8
Jarekk
21st Century Digital Boy

Jarekk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,437
Really, it depends on which human characteristics are implanted in the AI

I mean, if sex is so important to people, maybe human-like AI programs would find sex important, too, and the worker drones would rebel because they weren't built to perform like that.

The thing is, there's too many variables to know how that sort of thing would play out now... Is it even possible to create artificial intelligence? Right now, it's all binary digits. Even the best random-number generators aren't really random--AI is too predictable to really be intelligence.

It makes for good movies, but it's all speculation.

you know what? i still want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket. (%)
Old 05-06-09   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Vibrators... They're robots yeah?

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-06-09   #10
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

demonic jester
I covered all of that when i said (humans = lazy) Tozzy, reread and extrapulate*) the statement was more tward robots effect on us as a basic need, a robot can only apply to one of the three. well i suppose you could get a robot to build you a house for shelter, but that to me would still fall under humans = lazy.

And you are right Jarekk, there are too many variables for this. Not too many people think outside of the box though. I never underestimate the power of human stupidity and their persuit of laziness. Thats more or less what this rant is really about. People as a whole are seriously fucked up, get this, a few years ago i was checking out the old laws in the states and there is one in flordia that prohibits people from having sex with porcupines. my god, lol that means it was a problem down there at some point! there is no limit to things that people will do. and if sex bots or worker drones take the human race out then i can honestly say that we have it coming. and take into mind that all of this was a rant i had on sleep dep. people
Old 05-06-09   #11
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic jester View Post
, a few years ago i was checking out the old laws in the states and there is one in flordia that prohibits people from having sex with porcupines. my god, lol that means it was a problem down there at some point!
HAH Dude I think I just shit myself! Poor porpupines!
Old 05-06-09   #12
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
If humans are lazy why are we so goddamn industrious. I for one know I am not lazy. Just because we have designed robots which can assemble products faster than we can does not automatically make humans lazy. It makes us ingenious Because we know that one good robot can outproduce one good human we design these robots, and from an economical standpoint that is pure brilliance.

I say nay to your rant

S.O.D.

Old 05-06-09   #13
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

demonic jester
I never said that robots are a bad thing. I've worked with them at my former jobs. Yes they do the work faster and they are safer by far in doing the more dangerous jobs. This was about the human style robots they they are trying to come up with but whatever, this was suppose to be a post in good fun playing off of the common paraoia of robots, with my added twist about the sex bots taking over. Humans, to me, as a whole are lazy. But that could stem off from the people I've encountered over the past year, to each their own opinion. I battled with where to put this thread, either in entertainment or here. True that you can always comment over there but damn, I am starting to think that this has been taken a bit too seriously....
Old 05-06-09   #14
Manifesto
Admin

you shouldn't make assertions you aren't willing or able to qualify... or if you do decide to just talk out of your ass, at least make it obvious that YOU know that you are talking out of your ass.

<3,

WL
Old 05-06-09   #15
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

demonic jester
thank you Manifesto. I'll remember that next time *)
Old 05-07-09   #16
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
I still say NAY!!!

Nay..nay...nay... like a fucking horse even

S.O.D.

Old 05-07-09   #17
Jarekk
21st Century Digital Boy

Jarekk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic jester View Post
i was checking out the old laws in the states and there is one in flordia that prohibits people from having sex with porcupines. my god, lol that means it was a problem down there at some point!
I live in Oklahoma, where there is a law against hunting whales.

Sometimes, laws are passed without anyone actually ever perpetraiting them...

But, yeah, there's tons of stupid laws, because of stupid things people have done. People, in general, are lazy... But, that's true of all living things. They get by with doing as little as is needed to survive. Cheetah run only as fast as they have to to catch gazelles, gazelles run only as fast as they have to to excape the cheetah.

As for stupidity... well, when you're right, you're right.

But, that leads to the question... Can a stupid people build something smarter than they are? Or, does our own intelligence limit the intelligence of what we can create?

you know what? i still want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket. (%)
Old 05-07-09   #18
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

demonic jester
Of course you do Dyshade, you've always been my favorite rival, I've missed you. *)

Jarrekk, that is a very good question. I am going to say that we can do to a various of things like fluke accidents "human error". Rich people can afford the smarter of us to build things smarter then they are. Human intellect is various, I know monkeys smarter then my co-workers. As far as smarter then humans as a whole? I'll have to think on that a while.

LOL @ hunting whales. You know a lot of the law makers had to have a sence of humor, drinking probably helped with that as well.
Old 05-07-09   #19
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarekk View Post
But, that leads to the question... Can a stupid people build something smarter than they are? Or, does our own intelligence limit the intelligence of what we can create?
Well we can do anything really, but for the most part our intelligence limit is the intelligence limit of what we can create.
Old 05-07-09   #20
Manifesto
Admin

It still blows my mind when people respond seriously to posts such as these - the rebuttals are weak, the logic is flawed at best. Its the ramblings of a paranoid mind who has seen the sarah conner chronicles one too many times.... treat it as such.

and now for something completely different.

<3,

WL