Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page because i was asked not to preoccupy Wicked Lady's thread
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-09   #1
low__
Face in the Mist
 
low__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26
low__ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,515
because i was asked not to preoccupy Wicked Lady's thread

here is where i reply instead (if there is a problem with this, feel free to delete my thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
'Writing "I was fucking adorable" is pretty inadequate. That's what you said right?'
right, i even said it myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by low__ View Post
but writing "I was fucking adorable" is pretty inadequate. indeed. .. just as "I'm fucking adorable"

why not write.. "cute picture from when i was young" right away?





Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
One question Low, btw, great song.
eh.. which one? i don't know any songs titled low. yet, i do know an album "low". from 1977 by david bowie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
Why? Why is said harpy queens' writing "I was fucking adorable" pretty inadequate? It fully explains the thought of the thread and it even hints you that she's a hottie before you get into the thread. I think the title of this thread is adequate, regardless of any of feeling herein, thereof, or furthermore. Ya mutha fucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
I posted that thead with a title applicable to the content of the thread. The content of the thread was relative to the tense of the title and vice versa. If I had posted a picture of myself wearing a yellow shirt and named the thread "I'm wearing a yellow shirt!", it would still be valid because in the context of the thread, I am wearing a yellow shirt. Whether or not I'm currently wearing a yellow shirt is irrelevant.
well your title makes sense, presuming one isn't bothered by the fact that time does exists and there are biological and social differneces between being a woman and being a girl (most of all when it comes to judging looks)

of course i am aware of the fact, that i was overanalyzing a nonchalantly posted thread that had it's focus on the picture anyway.
nethertheless.. i am still right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Neither is coming into my thread and attempting to intellectually posture like a faggot douche.
that's true to some extent, but i didn't insult anyone or made remarks about certain body parts, i merely questioned the purpose of a particular component of your post


in my opinion, criticizing a thread with a self-pleasing and somewhat provoking title
is much more justifiable than the replies i got for it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by low__ View Post
well your title makes sense, presuming one isn't bothered by the fact that time does exists and there are biological and social differneces between being a woman and being a girl (most of all when it comes to judging looks)

of course i am aware of the fact, that i was overanalyzing a nonchalantly posted thread that had it's focus on the picture anyway.
nethertheless.. i am still right



that's true to some extent, but i didn't insult anyone or made remarks about certain body parts, i merely questioned the purpose of a particular component of your post


in my opinion, criticizing a thread with a self-pleasing and somewhat provoking title
is much more justifiable than the replies i got for it.
If you can adequately prove that time exists and quantify it based on your conclusions, then I will concede.


3...

2...

1...


GO!


And it's "its". You may be getting your rocks off by picking apart threads, but your spelling is fucking awful.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #3
low__
Face in the Mist
 
low__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26
low__ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
If you can adequately prove that time exists and quantify it based on your conclusions, then I will concede.


3...

2...

1...


GO!
there is no need to prove time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
And it's "its". You may be getting your rocks off by picking apart threads, but your spelling is fucking awful.
oh right. sorry about that.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #4
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
In this case, there's a need to prove time. You're using it as a basis for an argument, stating that time is an absolute fact and thus backs up your point. But now you're saying that the entire foundation upon which your argument is based has no need to be proven?

You're a great big ball of pretentious suck, aren't you? Yay for pseudo-intellectuals who crumble at the first hurdle!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #5
low__
Face in the Mist
 
low__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26
low__ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,515
my argument is also based on that there are obvious differences between women and girls
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #6
dk123
Lost Soul
 
dk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fish Bowl
Posts: 12,443
dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
Wow. Tool.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #7
low__
Face in the Mist
 
low__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26
low__ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,515
i like that band, too
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #8
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by low__ View Post
my argument is also based on that there are obvious differences between women and girls
And how is that relative to my thread title? There are obvious differences between AIDS and potatoes. That is just about as applicable as pointing out that women and girls are different.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #9
low__
Face in the Mist
 
low__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26
low__ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
And how is that relative to my thread title? There are obvious differences between AIDS and potatoes. That is just about as applicable as pointing out that women and girls are different.
well you are not AIDS and the picture doesn't show potatoes
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #10
dk123
Lost Soul
 
dk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fish Bowl
Posts: 12,443
dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
Do you have any friends or are you this much of a douche irl?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #11
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by low__ View Post
here is where i reply instead (if there is a problem with this, feel free to delete my thread)



right, i even said it myself










eh.. which one? i don't know any songs titled low. yet, i do know an album "low". from 1977 by david bowie





well your title makes sense, presuming one isn't bothered by the fact that time does exists and there are biological and social differneces between being a woman and being a girl (most of all when it comes to judging looks)

of course i am aware of the fact, that i was overanalyzing a nonchalantly posted thread that had it's focus on the picture anyway.
nethertheless.. i am still right



that's true to some extent, but i didn't insult anyone or made remarks about certain body parts, i merely questioned the purpose of a particular component of your post


in my opinion, criticizing a thread with a self-pleasing and somewhat provoking title
is much more justifiable than the replies i got for it.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You kinda remind me of a talking dishwasher... Only there are no talking dishwashers... So you remind me of a twat...

Probably because you're a N00B!!!!

000000000000000000000000000000000000000! I feel much better now.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #12
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by low__ View Post
my argument is also based on that there are obvious differences between women and girls
Wait! I'm sorry, I just read that.... I think that during the course of this time on DF, you will see that, in light of what you may think, the ladies here eat coal and shit diamonds... If you disagree with that... Then you're wrong...

WRONG!! You are WRONG!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #13
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,752
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,601
Wait... who asked you not to preoccupy her thread?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #14
Phthonos
Moans in the Night
 
Phthonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Some backwards village in Britain.
Posts: 90
Phthonos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 13,773
This whole ordeal bothers me. Having become so disliked so quickly, how can someone not just realise they're not going to win, apologise, and then get on with shit?

Seriously low, you're not going to get anywhere by antagonising people on this forum. It's a pretty close knit group.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #15
low__
Face in the Mist
 
low__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26
low__ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,515
but it's entertaining, no?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #16
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord
 
Sik Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The hood, US
Posts: 17,808
Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
To low= It's a song by the band 'Cracker'. The actual title is Low (Being Stoned). "Hey, Hey, Hey, like being stoned,"
__________________
*Saunters by with a devil-may-care look in my eye.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #17
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,752
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,601
I like him, not only is he antagonistic, but he likes Bowie.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #18
low__
Face in the Mist
 
low__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26
low__ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,515
ah! i never heard of cracker before. their song sounds good, though, in deed. and it's not just about drugs either. but extends the meaning deep down to inter-human relationships.


@thefr0g
low is in fact....my most favorite record by bowie, and the inspiration for my username

it's good to know not everyone hates me.
on the other side, i would have no problem with being hated by everyone
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #19
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord
 
Sik Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The hood, US
Posts: 17,808
Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Well I hate you buddy, if that counts for something.
__________________
*Saunters by with a devil-may-care look in my eye.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09   #20
Alpha
Because I was here first
 
Alpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,990
Alpha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phthonos View Post
This whole ordeal bothers me. Having become so disliked so quickly, how can someone not just realise they're not going to win, apologise, and then get on with shit?

Seriously low, you're not going to get anywhere by antagonising people on this forum. It's a pretty close knit group.
I've been here since 05, and I'm still hated. I think only 3-4 people still here like me.
We don't give up, we're like spam in the fridge, you don't want to eat us, but not throw us out. Except for WL, who would if she could. Maybe the tozz, but I think not.
__________________

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
self destruction haomdai Mayhem 17 06-17-16 10:44
The Wicked Lady Appreciation Thread! Mia~ow Topic Discussions 42 11-21-05 16:03
Wicked Lady's Unfaithfulness Turk Albert Mayhem 79 06-15-04 07:16
Wicked Lady's "I'm a Slob" Contest Wicked Lady Topic Discussions 41 05-07-04 06:30

Recent Threads
Hey fr0g
7 Hours Ago 01:49
Last post by Dark Messiah
7 Hours Ago 01:49
Obama sends a letter.
11 Hours Ago 21:42
Last post by Sic Simon
11 Hours Ago 21:42
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by Sic Simon
12 Hours Ago 21:19
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Sic Simon
12 Hours Ago 21:16
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Days Ago 20:26
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
3 Days Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
3 Days Ago 09:32
vote or die
1 Week Ago 01:56
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
4 Days Ago 09:20
vote or die
1 Week Ago 02:02
Last post by Sic Simon
5 Days Ago 21:45
long Sunday
3 Weeks Ago 18:00
by DaxterK
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 01:46
Online Users: 70
6 members and 64 guests
bridalbridal, cotiffanyneckla, Dark Messiah, promgreen, thefr0g
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community