Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Lenina vs. Kingdom
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-08   #1
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,285
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Lenina vs. Kingdom

I've got my money on Lens.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #2
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I want to put you on my lezbo shelf for when I turn lezbo again...

Hating people gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside... I think I have known you for far too long Megsy... I am now a big ball of spite and I like it... I am turning into you... That ain't bad and I'm kinda used to it....

FOR SHAME!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #3
Alpha
Because I was here first
 
Alpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,990
Alpha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,664
I dunno... Lenszia has got the game, but kingdom has those myspace type pictures that get guys on that Chris Hansen show.
__________________

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #4
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco
 
Zelos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Capital of the state of Virginia.
Posts: 2,451
Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
i dont gamble.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #5
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,285
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
I dunno... Lenszia has got the game, but kingdom has those myspace type pictures that get guys on that Chris Hansen show.
And the whole "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME".
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #6
Alpha
Because I was here first
 
Alpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,990
Alpha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,664
__________________

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #7
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
I dunno... Lenszia has got the game, but kingdom has those myspace type pictures that get guys on that Chris Hansen show.
Well! Why didn't you fucking say so! If you want those myspace attention whore pics then heres one of me:

On the fucking shitter.

Honestly, I was bitching about the fact she fucking dominates the fucking photography forum with pics... Not pictures of her and her friends getting drunk and being casual and genuinely having fun but ONE OR EVEN TWO pics of her and her friend dressed like eleventeen year old jailbait alice in wonderland porn stars and the rest are of her!

I mean, all I wanted to do was show my friend a pic of spikess and a pic of Wicked Lady and I had to filter through posts and posts and posts of her myspace poses of herself.

I mean, fucking tell me if I'm wrong here....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #8
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!
 
Kingdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maggot Farm
Posts: 1,868
Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
You're wrong.

I just don't really take a camera around with me anywhere.
Probably because my friends are idiots, and break my cameras.
Like my last one. And the one before that.
__________________
All eyes on me, in the center of the ring, just like a circus!
when I crack that whip everyone's gonna trip just like a circus!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdom View Post
You're wrong.

I just don't really take a camera around with me anywhere.
Probably because my friends are idiots, and break my cameras.
Like my last one. And the one before that.
I took most of my pics with my phone or the people in the nightclubs actually take pics to promote their nights.

I'm not wrong... I think this is the longest you have held out from posting a myspaz pic of yourself and that has taken what... 12 to 13 post prior?

Wait, I could be wrong and you may not be posing myspace pics on evry page in the photography forum....

I said I could be, I didn't say I was...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #10
Oezoem
Dark Ooze
 
Oezoem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a jar, kept safe on a shelve, gathering dust.
Posts: 8,096
Oezoem is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,456
*brings the popcorn*
__________________
To love a Sin.......
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #11
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Oz, you're only saying that to make me feel better...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #12
Oezoem
Dark Ooze
 
Oezoem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a jar, kept safe on a shelve, gathering dust.
Posts: 8,096
Oezoem is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,456
I don't like eating popcorn..

I use it to throw at people.
__________________
To love a Sin.......
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #13
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,285
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Aren't you dutch? The dutch only like things they can fuck or smoke.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #14
Jordyn
paraphiliac
 
Jordyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the Big Sky Country
Posts: 24,684
Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Aren't you dutch? The dutch only like things they can fuck or smoke.

you say that like it's a bad thing...i'd share a smoke with oez, for memory's sake.

i'll bet on lenina to, she can be really, really, really mean, when she wants to be.
__________________
blah, blah, blah...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #15
Axantha
peripheral visionary
 
Axantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Yellowstone
Posts: 5,865
Axantha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oezoem View Post
I don't like eating popcorn..

I use it to throw at people.

I thought that's what Ju-Ju bees were for.

Or any other sticky candy for that matter.
__________________
Pain is Nature's way of saying "At least your still alive!"

That which does not kill us hurts like hell.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #16
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,772
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,342
What about the guys that want to find pictures of kingdom to jack their hogs to, then they have to scan past a pic of Lenina and get their boners utterly destroyed? Think of the men.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #17
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!
 
Kingdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maggot Farm
Posts: 1,868
Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
I took most of my pics with my phone or the people in the nightclubs actually take pics to promote their nights.

I'm not wrong... I think this is the longest you have held out from posting a myspaz pic of yourself and that has taken what... 12 to 13 post prior?

Wait, I could be wrong and you may not be posing myspace pics on evry page in the photography forum....

I said I could be, I didn't say I was...
Eh
I have some phone camera pics, but they're weird.
If you'd like to see weird drunken pictures of me, then I'll post some.
Jeebus.

God
You just don't like my face.






edit
I jsut re-read this, and it made no sense.
Sorry, I just rolled out of bed.
I'll think of a more compelling arguement later
__________________
All eyes on me, in the center of the ring, just like a circus!
when I crack that whip everyone's gonna trip just like a circus!

Last edited by Kingdom; 12-30-08 at 17:33. Reason: I'm le dumb right now
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-08   #18
dk123
Lost Soul
 
dk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fish Bowl
Posts: 12,443
dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
You're just a jailbait lookin waste of blood and organs with the intellect of a damp flannel, that's all.

Len wins. Not because I'm biased, wait... yes I am. But that's because she's just the better person. She rocks, is smarter, more fun, has more up top in several ways and I can poke it without making prior order for soap on a rope.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-08   #19
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!
 
Kingdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maggot Farm
Posts: 1,868
Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy View Post
You're just a jailbait lookin waste of blood and organs with the intellect of a damp flannel, that's all.

.
What is all of this?
Over some pictures?

Hmpf. Well, I never.

Anyhow
Of course Lenina wins. You're a few sammiches short of a picnic if you think otherwise.
But only because I'm always going to be some form or fashion of n00bsauce here. And because she's older, smarter(I suppose) etc.
I don't understand why someone would say that about someone they didn't even know. Oh well.
__________________
All eyes on me, in the center of the ring, just like a circus!
when I crack that whip everyone's gonna trip just like a circus!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-08   #20
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
No... Not because of that... No... It's because you are in constant need of reassurence that you are of worth to someone, ANYONE that will look at you. Because you have to be known, because you feel the need to validate your existence... Age and whatever has nothing to do with it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just showing my distaste... Lenina Mayhem 116 04-26-17 02:16
I have a crush on Lenina Zelos Topic Discussions 45 11-14-08 18:39
bleghbooyakka! harli Mayhem 199 07-27-05 10:49
Why Lenina should whine about my spelling. syphilis Mayhem 340 07-18-05 17:50

Recent Threads
sup oezoem we mished you
3 Days Ago 22:02
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Days Ago 00:19
Hey fr0g
10-20-17 02:49
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 21:47
Fuck Snow
5 Days Ago 03:36
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 21:46
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 15:38
by Pahu
Last post by Pahu
3 Days Ago 10:04
What Are you Listening...
03-21-05 07:40
By Cucking Funt
Last post by Sic Simon
4 Days Ago 21:32
are you gonna eat your...
11-01-17 01:43
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 03:45
Things that I'm not...
10-30-05 21:09
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 00:51
basic earthling rights
07-17-14 22:08
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Weeks Ago 22:11
Where are the tits?
3 Weeks Ago 20:38
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Weeks Ago 21:33
Obama sends a letter.
10-19-17 22:42
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Weeks Ago 14:09
Online Users: 52
0 members and 52 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 19:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community