Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page The no niccotine anger rant!

Old 12-16-08   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
The no niccotine anger rant!

Seen as I am a big ball of anger and hatred today due to me quitting smoking, (two days now and counting)
I thought the best way to get rid of the pent up anger is start a thread stating the things I hate on and off this forum.
If you don't like it, then fuck off and don't reply...

No, wait... Reaply, I'll just tear you a new arsehole anyway so go the fuck right ahead.

I hate pissy little posters on here that think they are better than me when they know they're not. The fact is, on this forum, I'm better than most of you so shut the fuck up and stop pretending before I internt slap your fucking faces off and you can reply with 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You think you're so fucking great Neena! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you're just saying that because you are a bitch WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' Guess what, I am a fucking bitch and if you lot haven't fucking clicked onto that in your time here then you are more fucking stupid than I thought and really need to shut the fuck up.

I hate niccotine replacement therapy, the patches are fucking itchy, the inhalers and gum taste like tom cats piss and the stupid little bits of advice the leaflets tell you are only good for wiping your fucking arse on! And before you little fucknuggets reply with 'WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! How do you know what tom cats piss tastes like Neena? LOL OMG WTF!!111111' The phrase 'tom cats piss' is a fucking british phrase to descibe something that tastes crappy so stop pretending that you are smart arses when your really just a little shit to be honest and those little fucking shitty comments were already posted about 6 years ago anyway so shut the fuck up!

I hate christmas, the fucking cost of everything has gone up and up every fucking year and I think that chrismas should be free to people like me anyway because I am fucking broke. Fuck the season of good will, people should be giving me some good will in from of fucking money!

I have lost interest in this ranting now because I'm too angry and I am off to tear the house apart in the hope I will find where my boyfriend has hidden my cigarettes so you little fucking dickholes can tell me I'm a cunt all you want while I'm gone, right now, I really don't give two fucks!

I'll probably have another rant later so feel free to rant in my absence. I think I may have spelling mistakes in this too so if you little fuckers start correcting me, I will personally break your fucking fingers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-08   #2
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Another thing! Why the fuck would I want to learn french!?! I'm not going to fucking france! Why the fuck would I wanna go to france!?! And I don't know any fucking french people so tell me why the fuck I keep getting some fucking emails telling me that I can learn french?

They can fuck off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-16-08   #3
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
bahaha the forum is gonna get a lot more interesting with lenina off her meds.

meds = nicotine

...don't kill anybody.

Old 12-16-08   #4
Axantha
peripheral visionary

Axantha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
bahaha the forum is gonna get a lot more interesting with lenina off her meds.

meds = nicotine

...don't kill anybody.

Why not? Where would be the fun in that?

That which does not kill us hurts like hell.
Old 12-16-08   #5
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525

INGSOC
Old 12-16-08   #6
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Old 12-16-08   #7
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Yeah rub it the fuck in, laugh it up you little shit weasels...

I'm gonna show you fuckwits I can kick the fucking habit...

Oh yeah and I would like you all to know that I am not in very good mood if you haven't guessed yet... Just for you retards that don't read all my post and skip to the end.

Wads.

I think I've broken my mosue cos I threw it across the fucking room.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-16-08   #8
Axantha
peripheral visionary

Just don't throw the rest of the system with it.

I support you in this. It's not easy as I learned from experience.

Old 12-16-08   #9
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

i tried to quit about 12 times. its completely impossible.

Old 12-16-08   #10
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
You haven't sucked all the nicotine off your fingers yet...

INGSOC
Old 12-16-08   #11
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I couldn't find my damn smokes!!!

I think my boyfriend threw them out.

This upsets me greatly.

The mood forcast for Neena this evening is Depression, followed by a burst of anger around an hours time....

Supid cigarette addiction...

I'm so depressed, I am actually watching 'The antichrist exposed' on youtube to try and cheer me up a little... All it's really doing for me at the moment is making me think 'Wot derrrr f00k!?!'

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-16-08   #12
Axantha
peripheral visionary

Quote:

It's not impossible,just not that easy. I started when I was 8 and quit for the last time when I was 24. I had a pack a day habit I quite. I still have cravings, but I get by.

Old 12-16-08   #13
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
After almost five years after quitting cold turkey(all those self help meds are BULLSHIT ie the patch, gum, etc.) I have no urges and think it really smells like crap. I smoked from when I was 15 until 35 so that is 20 years with a pack a day ++++ habit. If I quit anyone can, it just takes a bit of work.

S.O.D.

Old 12-16-08   #14
Axantha
peripheral visionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
After almost five years after quitting cold turkey(all those self help meds are BULLSHIT ie the patch, gum, etc.) I have no urges and think it really smells like crap. I smoked from when I was 15 until 35 so that is 20 years with a pack a day ++++ habit. If I quit anyone can, it just takes a bit of work.

I can agree with that. I also succeeded by going cold turkey. I was a royal ass to those around me for about a week before the nicotine cravings started to soften.

Old 12-16-08   #15
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!

Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
Quote:
Whimp

Good job, len ;O
Old 12-16-08   #16
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I am using NRT at the moment, it is working much better than cold turky although I am feeling agressive and angry most of the time, with the odd fit of depression.

Right now I am rather calm... It's horrible, I feel all emo one minute and the next I'm wanting to rip someones heart out and eat it, then I want to cry, then I feel angry for no reason at all, then I feel calm again.
I think I should start another habit...
How's kicking old people sound?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-16-08   #17
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
No, it is not. Most everything involves reducing your dosage of nicotine which actually extends the time it takes to reduce the cravings for it. After about a week of cold turkey you will find your cravings substantially reduced to the point of where it just pisses you off when you see someone smoking. After a month you will wonder why you ever smoked because your sense of smell comes back and you can actually smell the stench of cigs on your friends.
After a year you will hate them with a passion and never want to smoke again, unless you like the smell of stale cig smoke lingering on your clothes and body.

S.O.D.

Old 12-16-08   #18
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

You make non-smaoking souns sooo appealing Dy... Makes me want to roll up my niccoting patches and smoke them.

I have tried cold turkey before on numerous occasions... I get about two weeks into it and I'm unable to take not smoking anymore. This is the longest I have gone without lighting someones smoke for them.

I am going to try the NRT for a month, if I feel like it is not working for me, I will stop and cold turkey.

Strangely, I have craved a smoke but it's not to the point where I actually want one...
Who the fuck am I trying to kid!?! I am pretty angry again and wish I had a cigarette. I just got really angry and asked my boyfriend to leave the room and take a bath so I could calm down.

He tried to discuss something with me before tht I would have been a little upset about as I did disagree with him on it strongly but for some reason, I felt like punching him and my mind maybe (I dunno maybe, I am still very angry and I stil really disagree with him) I am overreacting but he could have at least brought it to my fucking attention LAST FUCKING WEEK when I WASN'T SO FUCKING HYPED UP AS I AM NOW!!!!
I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT! I HATE HOW A DECISON IN A RELATIONSHIP BASICALLY GOES BY WHAT THE FUCKING MAN SAYS BECAUSE IF A MAN SAYS NO, THEN THE FUCKING WOMAN CAN'T DO FUCK ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no you fuckwads, it's not about sex if thats what you're thinking! Stop being insensitive fuckers!

I dunno, I find that a joint decision is supposed to be made jointly so if a man changes his mind after a decision is made, does that mean he can change his mind and the woman have to go by his changed mind?

FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE A MAN CHANGE IS FUCKING MIND AT THE LAST MINUTE!!!!!!

Example:
Lets say Dyshade and his wife make a decision to get something in march that means the world to his wife. (This is an example, this is NOT what my debate with my boyfriend is about.) March comes and Dyshade's wife is excited because it means the world to her.
Then Dyshade goes 'Darling, I really think that we should wait another month, I am a little stressed out about money at the moment.'
And that upset his wife because all she wanted was that one thing they had planned and agreed on a few short months before and money wouldn't really be an issue at that point anyway.
Oh...... Now I have wrote it and read it.... I see....

I read it again and FUCK OFF!!!!!

THAT IS JUST FUCKING SHITTY! A MAN CAN'T FUCKING SAY NO AFTER HE SAID YES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE GOING BACK ON PLANS MADE BY THEM BOTH AS A COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKDFG0AWEIHGPWUIOGJADRKBHJM,

Not only am I angrier than I had first found myself to be.
I now hate Dyshade for letting his wife down... Even though it was me just making up an example and Dyshade didn't do anything wrong....

BUT HE STILL MAY HAVE DONE THAT TO HIS WIFE!!!!!!!!!
Wouldn't surprise me...... Men can be insensitive ejits when it comes to a woman's feelings....

I hate you for my example Dyshade.... You dickhole.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-16-08   #19
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!

Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
Eat Cherrios

Geddit? CHEERI-os? hah.
Nah, but fo real, this dude I kow ate cherrios when he was in the process of quiting and it helped him.
Old 12-16-08   #20
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Oh and then, if a man changes his mind back to what the couple origonally agreed on after they talk it over, the woman feels uncomfortable with it because HE CHANGED HIS MIND IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!!!!!!!!!

It's the principle of the thing because the woman thinks that that man really doesn't agree to it because he changed his mind and changed it back!

WOMEN CAN'T FUCKING WIN!!!!!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite