Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page My fucking family.

Old 11-24-08   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
My fucking family.

Yeah, I think I am gonna post my private matters on here because I want to vent and tell you all what type of family I have.

Now keep in mind that these messages are based around when my dear cousin and his girlfriend phoned me and upset me so bad that I couldn't talk for crying. Now my cousin hates me and my boyfriend because I won't say sorry for it.

Him- scum bag

Me- You got the internet now like?

Him- if that wot u writ about internet about me al fucking rip u and ya shit slag boyfreind he owes me an oppoligy still its only sarah whos stopped me from cuming over to do him. so ne more snide comments or shell not stop me again shit slags

Me- What the hell are you on about? What on earth have I done now? Haven't seen you in over a month! So what have done other than exist? What exactly is it today?
I wrote nowt about you on the internet and you can stop calling me names for a start. All I ever get is grief when I have done nowt wrong, I haven't even seen you for ages!
My lad was sticking up for me and you start. I like it how when someone sticks up for me, you don't like it. I told him not to apologise for sticking up for me when he was going to call you and I told him that if he did, I would finish with him. Why should he get shit off you for sticking up for me?
Don't come to my door to give me or my lad grief or I WILL phone the police. If you come to talk to me, the way adults should then that is fine but I am not standing for you coming to my door mouthing off near my kids though, it's not acceptable.

Him- mouthing off al not say nowt if i came u cock al do u and him. and that wud be rite about u wiv cops u fucking grass do u think am bothered about cops u crumb. so thats it now u both owe me an oppoligy the right thing for him ta do was say sorry now u fucked it for him. tut tut little girl.

Me- Don't come to my place causing grief. I will call the police and you can call me a grass all you want.
Options are, let you come over here and cause shit and me and my lad take it.
Or call the police and not have to take your shit?
Wow, a lot of options there.
Again, if you come to my house causing grief, I WILL call the police.

Him- wot u trying ta say youl call the police if a cum ta yours just say it man dont beat around the bush haaaaaaaa. stupid stupid girl threatening me with the police

Me- I wasn't threatening you with the police, I said that if you come here causing grief then I will call the police. I didn't say that if you come over to see me I will call the police.
I dunno what to do, I have really tried and I just can't do anything right. You lot are all I have, I don't have my mam to help me anymore so I try to sort things on my own and I just can't do anything right by any of you. I just want your approval, thats all I have ever wanted. I dunno what I have to do get it because I have tried for the past 5 years and still you lot just slam me.
And my lad didn't mouth off, he was protecting me. I told him not to call you because he was sticking up for me, you and your lass said some nasty shit to me and because I was upset and he was sticking up for me, all he said was 'I think you have caused enough grief for one night'.
It's me, its always me isn't it. You just love to fuck my life up because your life is shit. I dunno why I bother trying, stop messaging me anyway, don't you have some fucking beer to drink in yer shithole garden?

And I got nothing back after that although he has threatened to come over. Fun.

So advice would be good right now. Do you think I should just not bother trying to patch things up with my family? Oh and they all took my ex's side because he likes to drink all the time and call me worse than shit. Oh! And I couldn't see my 12 year old cousin on hwer birthday to give her a card and present because my ex was there and when I confronted my family about it and asked if they could tell my ex to come back another day because there was a family function going on and they said no.

Fucking great family I have like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-08   #2
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
my family sucks too. they dont understand me so they dislike me. they call me blacksheep sometimes...... and my father never talks to me unless he's pissed and my mom is so passive that.... well, she tells me all the time to have a sense of humor about life -_-

point: your not alone

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-24-08   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Yeah well, I was beat up for most of my life and then they tell me that I was in the wrong and that they did it for my own good and that is when they don't skim over the beating by talking about 'back when you were 15 years old!' bullshit.

They hate me, they all think that they can tell me what to do and I am fucking sick of it. I have done nothing but jump through hoops for the fuckers and all I get is what you see in the messages he sent me.

Don't know why I fucking bother.
I may not be alone, I envy everyone because they don't have a family like mine.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-24-08   #4
Baphamett
The Master

Baphamett is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 6,713
Old 11-24-08   #5
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!

Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Yeah well, I was beat up for most of my life and then they tell me that I was in the wrong and that they did it for my own good and that is when they don't skim over the beating by talking about 'back when you were 15 years old!' bullshit.

They hate me, they all think that they can tell me what to do and I am fucking sick of it. I have done nothing but jump through hoops for the fuckers and all I get is what you see in the messages he sent me.

*plays world's smallest violin*
Life is hard.
Yes, families can be really reaaaaaaally shitty.
Ignore them. Move on.
Things are rough all over.
Old 11-25-08   #6
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Quote:

Nice people finish last, fact of hellish life. But, I believe that you only live once and this place is hell, or heavon depending on what you do. My whole life I've wanted to start my own family so i set my standards way to high, and I just want one girl, my own family.. but i guess thats gay.. ive come to the realization that i've been searching for people to help me out and kinda pretend its my family when they are just my good friends..........

Even more so today when my friends mom was offering to buy a cheap house, get her massive family, people with a lot of skills, come fix up the place and I just pay her to live there. Made me feel kinda pathetic so I'm just gonna go to a trade school, dissapear for awhile and come back a better man..

Anyway, yeah i feel ya haa

Old 11-25-08   #7
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdom View Post
Life is hard.
Ignore them. Move on.
lol, yea nina, you should see my fucked up family
Old 11-25-08   #8
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphamett View Post
Fuck you dude, you think you can post a hundred and sixty times and you get free reign to spam some shit like this. Fuck you Baphamett, you stupid noob. Post something of slight relevance or post your address so I can find you and @#*$ a @$% in your throat.
Old 11-25-08   #9
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

You have about as much reign on darkforum as a nigger has at a Klan meeting. (Garden hose noose? Barack Obama hanging from it? Burning cross?)
Old 11-25-08   #10
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Life is hard.
Ignore them. Move on.
Don't give me that...

You know something, it's an actual fucki8ng issue that I can bitch about... Give me something imperical in your life that you can fucking whine about then I'll fucking play my violin for you!

Besides, I'm over it, I bitch about things when they happen, have a whine and get over it... I always have done.

Try having a fucking family like mine and then I doubt you would be saying that also...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-25-08   #11
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
What the fuck are you doing? You are a fucking complete retard... COmplete retard....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-25-08   #12
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
Quote:

This is you....cunt.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
Old 11-25-08   #13
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!

Quote:
Don't give me that...

You know something, it's an actual fucki8ng issue that I can bitch about... Give me something imperical in your life that you can fucking whine about then I'll fucking play my violin for you!

Besides, I'm over it, I bitch about things when they happen, have a whine and get over it... I always have done.

Try having a fucking family like mine and then I doubt you would be saying that also...

Bitch about it elsewhere, then. Get a goddamn journal or something.
I'm sure there's lots of people on here with family issues.
I'm not going to sit here and spill all of my personal issues on here.
Why?
Because no one gives a fuck and there's always someone who has it worse.
Try having a family like your's?
Try having one like mine.
Everyone thinks they have it rough.

Suck it up.
Old 11-25-08   #14
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Bitch about it elsewhere, then. Get a goddamn journal or something.
I can bitch about it in here if a fucking want to... Last time I fucking checked, this was a bitch board.
Quote:
I'm sure there's lots of people on here with family issues.
I'm not going to sit here and spill all of my personal issues on here.
Why?
Because no one gives a fuck and there's always someone who has it worse.
Never said anyone would give a fuck... I wanted to VENT. The moment passed and everything is fine with me now... I'm not making a fucking issue now... THE MOMENT PASSED! You know what? Maybe nobody would give a fuck about your issues twot but a few people ON HERE DO give a fuck about my issues. Take Wicked Lady for instance, she called me to today to ask how I was... So next time you want to fucking start that, maybe you should just get your fucking fact right before hand silly trumpnut.
Quote:
Try having a family like your's?
Yeah, try having a family like mine.
Quote:
Try having one like mine.
Please, I would fucking swap you any muthafucken day!
Quote:
Everyone thinks they have it rough.
I KNOW! I wasn't disputing that, I'm sure everyone thinks that... WHen did I say they didn't?

Quote:
Suck it up.
Listen girlie, I fucking did already, you are the one coming on here whining at me for posting my bitching on the bitchboard for fucks sake! Don't be posting that shit to me telling me to suck it up when you have the stompy feet issue. Go blow yer fucking nose somewhere else fannyhead. I told you in my last post I was fucking venting and the moment passed. Run along before I fucking get Zelos and Tiggs to fucking spitroast you. Turnip.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite

Last edited by Lenina; 11-25-08 at 14:39. Reason: Minor communication problem with brain to hand to keyboard.
Old 11-25-08   #15
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

I am an overly sensitive male of the human populas. Wanna fight about it? i do.

Old 11-25-08   #16
Axantha
peripheral visionary

Axantha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,266
Now this is sounding more like a bitch session then has been seen here in quite some time.

Lenina, since I don't know your family, I can't get alot of advice to you, but I'll try.

Would it be possible to just get away from the family for awhile? say a couple of months? Just change the phone number and your e-mail addy. Don't use your normal PM identity for awhile. Maybe it would help you have a break from them.

If they still bother you, maybe you need to leave the area for awhile. A change of scenery for example. Move to a different township or neighborhood at least. If they show up at your work, you could have them banned for causing drama. And if they try to follow you from there, then have them busted for stalking.

They are family so eventually, maybe, things will work out. It doesn't always happen but it sounds like there is too much anger and tension at the moment to even consider it. Sounds like you need time away from them to think things thru.

That which does not kill us hurts like hell.
Old 11-25-08   #17
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

I think its cause we are further away from the sun and its cold. fuck the holidays.

Old 11-25-08   #18
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axantha View Post
Now this is sounding more like a bitch session then has been seen here in quite some time.

Lenina, since I don't know your family, I can't get alot of advice to you, but I'll try.

Would it be possible to just get away from the family for awhile? say a couple of months? Just change the phone number and your e-mail addy. Don't use your normal PM identity for awhile. Maybe it would help you have a break from them.

If they still bother you, maybe you need to leave the area for awhile. A change of scenery for example. Move to a different township or neighborhood at least. If they show up at your work, you could have them banned for causing drama. And if they try to follow you from there, then have them busted for stalking.

They are family so eventually, maybe, things will work out. It doesn't always happen but it sounds like there is too much anger and tension at the moment to even consider it. Sounds like you need time away from them to think things thru.
Thanks doll. I have moved away from them, I am well away from them but they just keep finding things to shit on at me about.
I'm okay though, I have this jazz since my mum died, you see, she can't sick up for me anymore and when someone does, they think they know better. They still think I'm 14 years old and thats fine, they like to live in the past, maybe they can live in the past tense that I actually cared a whole hell of a lot for them.
They like to bully me, they always have and because of it, I have grown to know that they hate themselves. They hate me more because I am happy... Well things could be better but I am happier than them anyway.
I feel a lot better now actually, I haven't had contact with any of them and they are well on the other side of the county so I hope that I do not get a visit from them any time soon. Well I probably won't until they want something, then they brown-nose at me till they take what they want and then they start with that whole shit again. I don't want to know them at the moment because, as much as I love them, I don't like them. Pity really, they never actually loved me to begin with, which is also fine by me, came to terms with that years ago.
I'm going to sort every other aspect of my life out but as far as my family are concerned, let the chips fall where they may.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-25-08   #19
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!

Listen girlie, I fucking did already, you are the one coming on here whining at me for posting my bitching on the bitchboard for fucks sake! Don't be posting that shit to me telling me to suck it up when you have the stompy feet issue. Go blow yer fucking nose somewhere else fannyhead. I told you in my last post I was fucking venting and the moment passed. Run along before I fucking get Zelos and Tiggs to fucking spitroast you. Turnip.[/quote]

Oh, so you have other people fight your battles. Gotcha.
Stompy feet issue? If that only made sense.
Also, you're allowed to sit around and whine about your family, but I'm not allowed to bitch about you posting about your family.
Fffffffffffffffffft.
Old 11-25-08   #20
Baphamett
The Master

Baphamett is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 6,713