Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page My ex is a cunt

Old 11-10-08   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
My ex is a cunt

Okay so I am going to fucking bitch about my ex!

He is a dirty cunt that spreads STI's and god knows what the fuck else so I finished with him.

The police came to take him off my property a while ago and he said that he was an illegal immigrant so they arrested him and later blamed me for telling the cops he was illegally in this country which I didn't.

He got out and moved next door to me and harassed me over our kids for a month before I loaned money and moved. I left most of my stuff at the old place because i just wanted out of there ASAP.

He said he would take me to court to get my new address to I told him to go ahead. Instead, he threatened to snatch the kids and run away so I stopped him having contact with the children because I wasd afraid and my solicitor advised me to do it. He told my family that he was being deported and told me the same THEN 2 weeks later he had put in an application for a visiting order to see the kids and an custody (residence) application.

HOW IN THE FUCK CAN HE DO THAT WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING DEPORTED!?!

I had an interview with an organisation before court so he could assess the situation and see if the matter could be resolved.

I told the guy about my ex's immigration issues and he saw my ex the week after.

NOW the guy said that my ex's immigration application is pending whether he has access to the kids or not. The guy hasn't looked into it and he says that he has to so he can straighten out the situation a bit more.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? What, so he is saying that if my ex doesn't get custody of my kids, he gets deported!?!

FUCK THAT! I hate my ex with a passion and I just want him out of my kids lives because he is a violent, dirty, mentally ill man!

I would have no fucking problems with him seeing his kids if he wasn't using them to get to me and wasn't using them to get status in the UK and wasn't making everything fucking difficult!

The fucking cunt.

Does anybody know of anything regarding UK legislation on immigration laws regarding Residence orders of children that are UK citizens?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-08   #2
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
I dunno much about european law, but here in the states the woman basically always gets the kids, unless there is a valid reason why not to. And I'm sure if you filed an injunction against, or whatever the european equivalent of an injunction is (restraint order) then they would probably prohibit him from even trying to contact you or your kids.
Old 11-10-08   #3
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,694
You're a classy lady.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-11-08   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Yeah but you know... I am a nice person to boot.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-11-08   #5
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
* boots nina * :p
Old 11-11-08   #6
One
Live. Love. Life. DIE!

One will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,916
you know ... there are people who take care of this sort of thing
Old 11-11-08   #7
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Yeah but I wanted to bitch about it.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-11-08   #8
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
you know ... there are people who take care of this sort of thing
homeboy, im in the same predicament, but my only saving grace is there are those who do, and those who talk.

im in a custody suit with of all people, my parents because dani's douchebag ass went out and fucked everthing with a swinging cock while living with my parents. in fact, just the other week i had to pull a pistol on my next door neighbor because i told his wife (his best friend was supposed to be dani's boyfriend) that dani fucked him. he wanted to come home and play billy badass, ended up lying to me and his wife, and worst of all, after the fact, we talked and agreed to be friends.

there's always two sides to the story, holmes. so next time you talk about hitmen and killin', think about what you're saying and your intent.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 11-11-08   #9
One
Live. Love. Life. DIE!

One will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,916
i had no intent, and I am not saying I am one of these ppl .... I was just saying. So take a chill pill and relax before you go jumping to conclusions.
Old 11-16-08   #10
DEATH7789
EAT YOUR YOUNG!!

Location: Sitting behind you, eating your young, whilst watching your Christian arse BURN!! Muhahaha!!!
DEATH7789 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 80,045
My Aunt has been going through this sort of thing but not to the point you have.

She was going out with this god damn retard.
He was a perv and a bit of a pedo.
I told my family of this and they did fuck all as always.
But I also told the Aunt that he was watching my one cuz get dressed through the damn door.
Nothing happened until it was too late and he was saying that he was going to kill her and shit like that.
To tell you the truth, my aunt is on her own for this one but my Cuz's I will look after.
But he's from back of bills mothers..........
Ok, a place that they don't speak English and I can't remember where.
But he went back there as he was an illegal here and still is.
As somehow he got back into England.
But he now has a bank account and free health care, while still being an illegal.

I don't know where I am going with this, kind of went on a little rant.
But it seems to me that the UK has gone down the shitter.
I mean if they will keep on letting these god damn illegal fucks into here and letting them stay and steal all our fucking money!!!!
Sorry, I'll shut up and go and drink a beer.

Old 11-17-08   #11
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Jesus! Yeah, my ex is a right pervert too. He raped my friend. (She was drunk and unconcious and he had sex with her. I didn't believe it at first but aparrently two people walked in on him doing it and they both said that she was unconcious, they had to carry her up to her room because she had two letres of vodka. I know how how she drinks, she was really bad for drinking too much and passing out while at a club.)

Then when her mother confronted him about it, he aplogised and begged for forgiveness and shit and that was when I decided that he was a dickhead and ended it with him.

He tries his best to make my life difficult and if he gave two shits about his kids, he wouldn't be attempting to be a cunt about everything and he would have agreed to the terms WE HAD BOTH talked about out of court.

Instead, the fucking dolt threatens to snatch my kids so I do the only thing any protective mother would do and that is to stop him taking the kids incase he does snatch them. And then I'm a cunt for it!?!

The fucking arsehole will pay dearly for what he has put MY kids through, I'm going to fight him tooth and nail for MY KIDS.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-17-08   #12
DEATH7789
EAT YOUR YOUNG!!

Location: Sitting behind you, eating your young, whilst watching your Christian arse BURN!! Muhahaha!!!
DEATH7789 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 80,045
No man should put kids through hell!!
Make him pay for everything and never give in till the job is done.

My thought's on someone that rape's someone is,
Cut the mother fuckers balls off!!
Or just cut the whole lot off and make him eat it.
I really fucking hate piss ants that do that shit!