Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page My 9-11 Rant

Old 09-11-07   #1
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
Rant My 9-11 Rant

(originally posted on myspace)

Let me start this with a disclaimer, because there are lots of stupid people in the world - and chances are 1 in 3 that you are one of them. so take a deep breath, release it and don't take anything I say too seriously. here is my disclaimer: I have an opinion, if you don't like it, fuck off. don't send me hate mail or ill piss in your cereal.

I am so sick of hearing about 9-11... I'm not saying it wasn't a horrible tragedy - I'm not saying that it wasn't a despicable act of violence or that it wasn't both the finest display of American spirit and the most horrifying moment of our generation. All of that, I agree with.

but shut the fuck up about it already, look at the civil liberties that you have given away freely because of it. the terrorists, who are in fact "terrorist" - have won. they have used fear to in some way modify the way that you live your life. they have imposed "terror" on your life. Do you know how many people I know who check the government sanctioned terror level before they get on a plane?

"oh no - its orange, I guess we aren't going to grandmas house this year, kids."

fuck.that.shit.

a community that lives in fear is easy to control - they are easy to coerce. whether or not their is some government conspiracy behind 9-11 is a moot point. because whether or not they caused the tragedy, they have certainly learned how to use it to manipulate each and every one of us into giving up our civil liberties. liberties that are ours by birthright!

Embrace your rights, use them freely and openly. we have lost so many, and for what?

what have we gained?

we had the right to free speech, now we have the right to be arrested for peaceably protesting in our nations capitol. We had the right to privacy, now we have the right to unwarranted wiretaps and video surveillance. we used the have the right to bare arms, now we have the right to be frisked in public without probable cause.

so remember those lost that day - but don't just remember them....

Remember all of those who have been lost to torture and murder, in the name of peace, since then.

remember those innocent civilians, who because of the action of a few are being occupied by a tyrannical regime.

and guess what people, we are that tyrannical regime. get it through your heads. we have become the bad guy.

fuck thats depressing.

its time to become active in politics, embrace nonviolent protest and tell the government how you feel.

Protest: its whats for dinner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL

Last edited by Manifesto; 09-11-07 at 14:57.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-07   #2
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,432
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

The constitution is not a suicide pact. And please tell me of the tons of civil rights you've given up since 9/11.
Old 09-11-07   #3
Manifesto
Admin

im pretty sure I listed 3 of the major ones....

but I can go on if you like..... in fact lets go thru them in order and ill point out the ones that have been violated

1.the freedoms of speech, the press, religion, and assembly.
-freedom of speech has been violated in several ways, but primarily in the government attempts to quell peaceful protests.

2. the right to bare arms
-has been trampled all over, especially regarding public venues. (football stadiums...etc)

3. Protection from quartering of troops. - does not apply

4. Protection from unreasonable search and seizure. - two word: patriot act

5,6,7,8 - all wrapped up in one tidy bundle of torture, repeal of due process, and modern day concentration camps such as Gitmo.

9-10 - can be summarized as having been nullified by the Dept of Homeland Security.

don't worry billy, im not asking you to question the status quo - i know you find comfort in big goverment. you are exempt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<3,

WL
Old 09-11-07   #4
Manifesto
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
The constitution is not a suicide pact. .
did you have to blow bill oreilly to use that line?

or do you just pay him royalties?

<3,

WL
Old 09-11-07   #5
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
im pretty sure I listed 3 of the major ones....

but I can go on if you like..... in fact lets go thru them in order and ill point out the ones that have been violated

1.the freedoms of speech, the press, religion, and assembly.
-freedom of speech has been violated in several ways, but primarily in the government attempts to quell peaceful protests.

2. the right to bare arms
-has been trampled all over, especially regarding public venues. (football stadiums...etc)

3. Protection from quartering of troops. - does not apply

4. Protection from unreasonable search and seizure. - two word: patriot act

5,6,7,8 - all wrapped up in one tidy bundle of torture, repeal of due process, and modern day concentration camps such as Gitmo.

9-10 - can be summarized as having been nullified by the Dept of Homeland Security.

don't worry billy, im not asking you to question the status quo - i know you find comfort in big goverment. you are exempt.
So you're saying you no longer have the freedom of religion speech and press and all that? When was the last time the gubmint broke into your house and stole your bongs and crack pipes with an unwarranted search?

Newsflash sweetheart, that isnt happening, ergo its not true. I am sure you'll tell us of a story of some crack dealer whos house was raided by NARCs and then pretend this is all the patriot act, its not.

Your freedom is fine, you are still free to bitch and moan about a government you help elect. You are still free to be a waste life.

Gitmo isnt a concentration camp, its a holding facility for terrorists and enemy combatants. Cry more noob. And please explain what torture is, Water boarding isn't really torture any more than tickling someone to a confession with a feather is.

So stop being such a faggot.
Old 09-11-07   #6
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
did you have to blow bill oreilly to use that line?

or do you just pay him royalties?
No we just hand relief each other in his Limo, how much of Ceasar Chavez asshole did you have to munch before you started hating Amerikkka? Faggot.
Old 09-11-07   #7
Manifesto
Admin

bah - I might be inclined to listen to you if you weren't such a dumb fucking asshole.

tote the party line, sheep, all the way to the slaughterhouse.

Real Americans question policy...

<3,

WL
Old 09-11-07   #8
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
bah - I might be inclined to listen to you if you weren't such a dumb fucking asshole.

tote the party line, sheep, all the way to the slaughterhouse.

Real Americans question policy...
You fuckin idiot, you dare to call me a sheep and yet there you are with your MoveOn.org talking points and Michael Moore DVDs, fucking moron.

A thought occurred to me, you knew that Bill O. mentioned that the constitution isn't a suicide pact, you neglected to actually rebuff that too, but what really struck me, is why would any one liberal cocktard (you) or otherwise watch a show with a guy on it they despise on a network they hate? Tuning in for your 15 minutes of hatred are we? Fucking Sheep lol.
Old 09-11-07   #9
Manifesto
Admin

talking with you about politics is like playing paper, scissors, rock.

except we (by we, I mean everyone except you) all have one of the three primary options, and you have a pile of dogshit that you whip around. then everyone walks away sticky and smelling of a dogs asshole.

no one wins & everyone is pissed at you.

<3,

WL
Old 09-11-07   #10
Manifesto
Admin

as for your Bill.O question - I like watching conservative retards make fools of themselves.

its like watching a train wreck, its horrifying that something so terrible could happen... but at the same time you just cant look away.

I know this is futile... I know that your tiny conservative brain will never wrap itself around anything bigger than what billo has to dole out to you each night.

and yet I try - an exercise in futility.

<3,

WL
Old 09-11-07   #11
Manifesto
Admin

well - im done work for the day, but ill be sure to look for your snide remarks in the morning billy.

I might even watch the factor tonight, so I dont have to bother continuing this conversation with you - i can just take the transcript of the show - put it in a scatter gun with a copy of the bill of rights. shoot it, pick up the pieces and rearrange it randomly - and call it an argument.

maybe that would be more satisfying.

<3,

WL
Old 09-11-07   #12
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
talking with you about politics is like playing paper, scissors, rock.

except we (by we, I mean everyone except you) all have one of the three primary options, and you have a pile of dogshit that you whip around. then everyone walks away sticky and smelling of a dogs asshole.

no one wins & everyone is pissed at you.
Luckily I don't debate with feelings and emotions like you do I tend to try my best at sticking with the facts. Something you reds might try sometime.
Old 09-11-07   #13
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
as for your Bill.O question - I like watching conservative retards make fools of themselves.

its like watching a train wreck, its horrifying that something so terrible could happen... but at the same time you just cant look away.

I know this is futile... I know that your tiny conservative brain will never wrap itself around anything bigger than what billo has to dole out to you each night.

and yet I try - an exercise in futility.
all that verbal masturbation and no pop shot... god I feel frustrated. Do you have a point? Or should I just repackage your entire post back to you, ah fuck it.

as for your Bill.O answer - I like watching liberal retards make fools of themselves.

I know this is futile... I know that your tiny communist brain will never wrap itself around anything bigger than what Keith Olbergoon has to dole out to you each night.
Old 09-11-07   #14
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,195
Quote:
(originally posted on myspace)

Let me start this with a disclaimer, because there are lots of stupid people in the world - and chances are 1 in 3 that you are one of them.
You might take a good look at yourself, and be very very sure of your facts if you're going to preface a rant with a statement like that. Because from what i can tell from your drivel, you're one of the 33.3%.

Old 09-11-07   #15
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
as much as i don't like bush, his policies and cringe at the difficulties his anti terrorism policies have created for getting id's, post office boxes, and the poor old man who had his wallet stolen and no other acceptable forms of id to get a replacement ss card, i can still tell these agencies, they suck, bush sucks, his policies suck and our government sucks...and not have men knocking down my door with guns, it annoys me because i can buy a gun, several rounds of bullets and a bottle of vodka easier, than setting up a post office box, which is more of a threat?

his patriot act is pretty frightening and can present a lot of annoyances, but as long as we have montana democrats, independent judges and internet service providers that care more about the money they get keeping customers happy, than what the government wants to get without notification, watching out for our rights; i don't think we have to worry about a police nation...yet.

but if half the population suddenly disappears, we may have an issue.
Old 09-11-07   #16
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,195
Also our freedom is in Jeapordy, that much is clear. However, as a fairly unbiased player in the partisan war, I've come to determine that the Liberals pose a far greater threat to my own personal freedom's than the Conservatives. The liberals want to give the government all the power in the world. They want them to control our healthcare, increase our taxes, give money to our poor so that our poor will have no reason to find money themselves. They are simultaneously handing us presents while they tie our feet to the ground, and for some reason.... liberals don't see this.... I don't understand it.

Old 09-11-07   #17
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
ive been watching the history channel most of the day, and they've been playing a bunch of shit on 9/11. maybe its just a conservative channel but how they portray it, once, for the first time, my thoughts were "why didnt they just leave the fucker alone to do his job (bush)."

supposedly, when it happened he was chillin in a second grade classroom in bfe, america listening to a bunch of kids read. that's the story. a women who lost her husband in the towers asked "why did he wait 7 to 10 minutes to react?" well bitch, maybe because he's not fucking superman and has to wait for his shit to fuel up and his boys to get the plane ready? maybe most of you wont agree with this (and i dont care) but he fucking invaded iraq for this shit. people were looking for retailition, and he took the runner up. he's a dumbfuck and i hate him and im glad the reps have egg all over them for the fag senetor who was arrested for trying to get blown in an airport, but bush is just a mediocre guy. he's a C. he's doing the fucking best he can. i just watched a program that claimed they grounded over 5000 aircraft in 3 hours, that's not bad.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 09-11-07   #18
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
As a novice politico, i'll just say this..

Why did bush use the home guard instead of the regular servicepeople? Sure there were some of them there, and there might still well be now. But all i ever hear is shite about this NG person, or that NG person died, got blown up, got their stay extended, got recalled to that hellhole ( NG= National Guard- all branches )

never the regular army, or marines or airforce. always the NG..

Yeah, it was great for lowering the unemployment rate. boosting the economy, ect. for awhile.. But what about when they all finally return? The reverse will ensue. And, most likely, It will be the Dems that get blamed for it.. Cause they brought them home..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 09-11-07   #19
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Oh, and to be ontopic for a post.. They decided to stop doing 9-11 rememberance stuff in the schoolls here..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 09-11-07   #20
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,720
I think that both the liberal and conservative camps are fairly obsolete. I don't expect either political philosophy to survive into the next forty years. I expect that the next real divide will be between more isolationist, libertarian politics and interventionists, both economically and geopolitically. Questions such as whether or not capitalism is good, whether or not absolute equality is desirable, and whether or not socialist programs work are behind us. It is, it is, and they don't. Let's move on.

Related more directly, your rights as an American citizen are still intact. Because elected officials are still accountable to Americans. As for our treatment of the rights of others... those have worsened. I'm all for kicking over dictatorships and imposing democracy on other countries, but it has to be done with a certain amount of patience and restraint. Bush and his cohorts clearly fucked up Iraq beyond all recognition. They legalized torture, held suspects without charge or access to legal representation, and failed to crack down on human rights abuses within our troops. This was not only evil, but idiotic. It made the situation more dangerous by fueling anti-American resentment, made it harder to establish Democracy, weakened our national reputation, and slandered the principles that 95% of the people serving in our military are fighting for. The next time I hear some dickheaded conservative defend rapists and murderers and call it supporting the troops, they're getting a headbutt to the chest.

Although it bears repeating that in this our foreign policy isn't particularly more immoral than it has been for decades, it only makes it more obvious. If we really wanted to be a moral country, we'd stop supporting dictatorships in Saudi Arabia and China and other nations, and we'd start supporting freedom across the globe. We'd interfere in Darfur and we'd support Taiwan's formal declarations of independence.