Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Your Ideal World

Old 10-17-08   #1
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
Your Ideal World

Well well well, finally a place were I am safe to really spread my hateful wings.

Seeing as how this place is for complete freedom or so I am to guess I must ask who the fuck do you want to see wiped off the face of the earth.

Thats right is your own holocaust or genocide which ever you wish to call it. I must know who the hell you want want gone, I don't even want to know the fucking reasons...but it is of course funnier if you add a few just for shits and giggles.

Race, religion, beliefs, full fucking nations! I don't give a bloody fuck...just don't go by individuals, thats your own personal hit list and franky I don't want to know why Mary Sue from your 5th grade class deserves death

To start off I feel I will go first

*Clears throat* Ahem....the following people shall hopefully die by my hands or by some means of them.

1. Jews - Come on like we all didn't see this being number one. I still can't believe they don't smell thier own dirty funk with those huge fucking noses. So many reasons to get rid of them. My only true regret is that Mel Brooks must die along with them.

2.Darkies - Okay because I don't feel like listing Africans, african amerians, Hatians and so on and so forth any one darker then a Native American is called a Darkie in my book. Sure eventually thier self destructive nature will eventually cause them to all kill each other off through wars, gang wars, AIDS, and fried fucking chicken but I want them gone sooner then that....you mother fuckers provided the genetic material to create 50cent, and Flava Flav...for those crimes alone they all must die

3. Muslims - Okay there is a slight clarifaction to this, not all Muslims have to die, so you don't eat pork and prey in a funny language...I have no problems with your general Muslim...Those that must die are the curtian wearing turban tying I stink like onions and old curry mother fuckers, Come on! these are a bunch of morons who believe blowing themselves up gets them into gods god fucking graces. If there that fucking dumb they deserve to die...Prove me wrong I dare you!

4. Canadians - I don't fucking trust them...DEATH TO CANADA!

5. Californians - These assholes...ohh these assholes Don't get me started on the san farn people. they have 2 fuckings seasons...earthquake and wild fire...not to mention thier way of living...I met one once..he was stupid enough to comment how my cigarette was killing him and the world...lets just say after they wired his jaw shut he couldn't make any stupid comments for a while....Go jump in the fault line you douchebags!

6. Yuppies - You people are fucking ruining my beloved New York City, your the fucking reason starbucks thrives and Dunkin Dounuts serves crossuants. these mother fuckers gave birth to mirco breweries and are the reason for health food guru's. These smug bastards and the disposable income have ruined this city for me and for that I will personally beat them to death while they hang upside down from street lamps like living fucking pinata's!

7....... Alright you know what this list can go on for a long time...you have the idea so please add what you will.

And thank you for all being witness to my first real rant since my return, hopefully many more will follow.
Old 10-17-08   #2
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Hippies.... I would line them up and give them a choice..... a .45 enema or a fucking shower...... maybe a haircut too....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-08   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Hippies should fuck off with their free love hippy shit
Mods too, fucking scooter driving tards!
Racists can be lined up and shot.
Stupid people. enough said.
Dickhead men that think its okay to eat babies.
Wiccans can piss off with their free love hippy shit
Christians too.
More later.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-17-08   #4
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Hippies should fuck off with their free love hippy shit
Mods too, fucking scooter driving tards!
Racists can be lined up and shot.
Stupid people. enough said.
Dickhead men that think its okay to eat babies.
Wiccans can piss off with their free love hippy shit
Christians too.
More later.
Thats our cute liddle anger-ball Lenina..... so full of hate you wanna give her cuddles

S.O.D.

Old 10-17-08   #5
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
selfish, self righteous fucks. And the people that are 'in love' with currency. Yeah, its cool to be rich, but by what means? Example.. I saw a commercial earlier today selling 'the secret to end alcohol and drug addiction' in a book, for just 29.95! If you really wanted to help people, youd spread the information for free... its bullshit anyway, if a drug addict bought it, he'd read it, then immediately run for his 'drug of choice', most likely.

Oh yeah, and crack dealers.

Old 10-17-08   #6
Sanity Lost
Human Test Subject

Sanity Lost is on a distinguished road
Credits: 14,196
I hate inconsiderate pricks, not caring that they fuck up your life. ... Oh wait, maybe I want teachers dead... all the same, I hate 'em and they need to die. Teachers, too. They don't give a fuck, they just want their damn paycheck. For the most part, anyway.
To be as close as science will let us and in an elemental sense, the average adult male, 5'11", 167lbs, is composed of: water (35 liters), carbon (20kg), amonia (4 liters), lime (1.5kg), phosphorus (800g), salt (250g), saltpeter (100g), sulfur (80g), fluorine (7.5g), iron (5g), silicon (3g), and 15 other trace amounts of other elements.
Old 10-18-08   #7
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
Thats our cute liddle anger-ball Lenina..... so full of hate you wanna give her cuddles
NAwman. I just try to contrabute to society!

Anyone that works at McDonalds or Burger King should kill themselves because lets face it, if they are working there, they are obviously going to be there forever. Wasting oxygen and smelling of fries all the time.
Also those are two things that should be gone really when you think about it. Fast food kills people and people that work in fast food joints are really just canny pathetic really. They should begone!

Old people.... I mean COME ON! How long should someone over the age of 65 live? They don't even work anymore! They just turn into miserable old twots who just walk around and get more money than anyone and don't fucking spend it! How lame is that? They are entitled to a pension and a shit load of other benifits and they are so fucking past it, they can't spend it on shit! The only thing I see an old person buy is hairnets and dogfood anyway. Yeah, old people should fuck off too.

More later, I have one of my minons sqalking in my lughole.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-18-08   #8
Sanity Lost
Human Test Subject

Sanity Lost is on a distinguished road
Credits: 14,196
Here's some... thing. Moody people!!! They're fucking CRAZY!!!!!! One minute they're all fine and happy, but say the slightest thing and they get all pissy!! Just even a small thing!! It's driving ME crazy! UGH!! How the hell do you be honest with people like that!? Insanity!!!!
To be as close as science will let us and in an elemental sense, the average adult male, 5'11", 167lbs, is composed of: water (35 liters), carbon (20kg), amonia (4 liters), lime (1.5kg), phosphorus (800g), salt (250g), saltpeter (100g), sulfur (80g), fluorine (7.5g), iron (5g), silicon (3g), and 15 other trace amounts of other elements.
Old 10-23-08   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I think those people at fruit factories should die... I am sick of them trying to cram 5 a fucking day down my throat! So fucking what!?! If I wanna eat 1 a day I will eat 1 a fucking day! Far too many different ways to eat fruit!

We have:
Fruit in a tin
Fruit in a jar
Fruit crammed into packets and dried out to cram more in
Fruit sqashed up to make the most gross smoothie I have ever tasted
Fruit in colourful packets to make the idea of it more appealing
Fruit in mini packets, FUCKING PIGMI FRUIT!

Yeah, fuck off with yer fruit vendor shit.... I've gone off fruit so fuck off!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-23-08   #10
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
They are just trying to make us all a bunch of fruits!!

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 10-23-08   #11
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
I eat one a week if i'm lucky.
Old 10-24-08   #12
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
NAwman. I just try to contrabute to society!

Anyone that works at McDonalds or Burger King should kill themselves because lets face it, if they are working there, they are obviously going to be there forever. Wasting oxygen and smelling of fries all the time.
Also those are two things that should be gone really when you think about it. Fast food kills people and people that work in fast food joints are really just canny pathetic really. They should begone!

But really though, who the fuck wants to stop and sit down, and order some shit when you can just drive-thru? You need me bitch, when you're late for work and your kids are late for school and they are hungry as fuck you need me. Think about that nina.
Old 10-24-08   #13
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

In my ideal world it's always raining. Everyone's always pissed off because it's always raining, and it's always cold as fuck. It's always super-windy too, so don't try to eat outside in my ideal world because all of your shit will blow away, that is, after it gets rained on and sits in the cold. It's always Monday in my ideal world, it's everyone's bad hair day, and it's everybody's laundry day. Everybody is miserable like me in my ideal world, and that makes me a little less miserable.
Old 10-24-08   #14
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

And all the mexicans died of Syphilus.
Old 10-24-08   #15
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
But really though, who the fuck wants to stop and sit down, and order some shit when you can just drive-thru? You need me bitch, when you're late for work and your kids are late for school and they are hungry as fuck you need me. Think about that nina.
I buy that fucken fruit in a bag shit Sik.... Ask yourself this... It's you or that fruit vendor shit... You or the fruit vendor... What would you do in that situation Sik? Huh?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-24-08   #16
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
In my ideal world it's always raining. Everyone's always pissed off because it's always raining, and it's always cold as fuck. It's always super-windy too, so don't try to eat outside in my ideal world because all of your shit will blow away, that is, after it gets rained on and sits in the cold. It's always Monday in my ideal world, it's everyone's bad hair day, and it's everybody's laundry day. Everybody is miserable like me in my ideal world, and that makes me a little less miserable.
I'm already in your ideal world! If you hadn't noticed, I always have some shit to bitch and complain about. If it ain't one thing, its another...

My ideal world will consist of dinosaurs and I would be like... Riding on a muthafucken T-Rex and it would like... Eat people who pissed me off.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-31-08   #17
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

Location: arkansas (i'm trapped here, get me out!!) SEND MONEY, LOTS OF MONEY
demonic jester
Credits: 3,480
I've given this a lot of thought, too much to put down here. i'll give it a brief sum up.
President George Carlin
Vice Pres. Carlos Mancia
Treasury Dep. Accountant from the Yakuza
Sec of Def. a rep from the Russian mafia
thats just for starters.
Law force - mob kneebreakers *all of the mafias* to serve as cop and judge over disputes
To fix the racial problems i'll make everyone fucking tan.
and there is just too many of my torture and kill list to put here. not quite enough to make a novel but a really good short story.
Old 10-31-08   #18
demonic jester
Face in the Mist

Location: arkansas (i'm trapped here, get me out!!) SEND MONEY, LOTS OF MONEY
demonic jester
Credits: 3,480
and yes i know that George Carlin is dead....this makes me sad....