Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page my theory on life today

Old 02-12-08   #1
paulnyc

my theory on life today

I am a stupid spammer, please make fun of me

Last edited by Dyshade; 02-17-08 at 13:29.
Old 02-12-08   #2
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
spam?

i dunno. tl;dr
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-08   #3
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
Modern day human existence and why it is so.
Ninety nine percent or possibly more of what comes to the human conscious derives from survival instincts. One needs to fulfill those to be able to fully achieve and put to use a higher point of thought but at the same time acquiring those instinctual necessities disturbs us from making a full avid realization of where existence is heading for the human race and our planet. Due to greed and humans stumbling over each other to satisfy and “enjoy” their mortal existence, we all fall prey to what almost resembles what I would call a telepathic equation. I would call it that for a reason some understand and some might not when reading further into this essay. One in which exists a level spectrum of function and bases, those bases standing higher on the spectrum will have an easier more satisfying existence in terms of personal needs and human pleasures but will more than likely be subjected to more robot-like behavior and evil tendencies. Let’s say there is 10 levels of “mortal high points” which are based on financial success and acknowledged achievement. Each level has groups, bases higher on the spectrum will have more high point levels and bases at the lower tier will have a majority of lower levels subjected to behaviors that result from the feelings of oppression. Although original intentions and moral, ethical standards might be similar between a higher base and a lower base, the actions will not be. Due to inevitably falling prey to the majority exemplifying high expression of greed and control, which will be understood more when we get to discuss good and evil. The higher levels of the spectrum are a minority. Of that minority, a very small percentile will have sincere and true desire to allow positive movements and changes in life which will allow a healthier more peaceful progression for humans. Due to the fact that those who in that high level minority who want positive changes are a small percentile of them, it is inadequate for wide spread change to actually occur. This along with the fact that one who has the influential and financial position in life to push forward positive change which strays from freed and evil will rarely have the time or mind capacity to not only look outside themselves but look outside humanity as a whole which would allow them to move forward. By moving forward I mean working together with those of similar stance who are as well interested In bettering humanity. These great people who hold a piece to a very big puzzle which must be constructed in order for adequate change to occur in a world with billions of people; allowing the degeneration of our race to stop, they’re wide spread all over the world and the amount of them plus how much energy / time they have in their hands no nowhere close enough to what would be required for realistic reconstruction of pieces in the puzzle which means taking one step back and moving two steps forward. When in today’s world taking a step forward in any positive direction usually comes with taking two steps back in another. And the people that would need to be influenced, that vast majority of people are in a robot like state just trying to survive. This is even occurring in the most financially prosperous country, the United States.
References to entities and occurred situations which help explain:

For one to make a move influential enough for real change, he has to submit himself to one of two greater forms of what I would refer to as “intensity” which would also require a great desire and understanding of the cause. Ultimately it comes down to two extremes which are two basic words we all know: Good and Evil. An example we see as good is Ghandi, but a man who dedicated that much of his soul and heart and sheer existence, how often is such a man capable of maintaining great wealth and influential position in today’s society. Or is it even possible in the year 2008? I, myself, doubt it. Now the evil sides example we shall use is Adolf Hitler, who had the soul and mind dedicated to his cause while maintaining a position powerful and influential enough to have control of the resources and finances needed for his deed. To stray from specifics and say that what had allowed his evil to occur was his ability to cater to that majority’s greed, to excite a feeling of “oppression” almost, to foresee a better life while blaming a whole race for all that is wrong. A superior Aryan race? Which would ultimately head towards what? Robots. Greed will always exist amongst the mindless robots thriving with their survival instincts and satisfying self-preservation. Although the man I will speak of next likely did not fully realize his “Robot on a high level, acknowledged base” state, his position on the spectrum we discussed earlier. Behind his music was an image inaccessible not obtainable to the great majority. And regardless of his good intent, he had left life committing suicide which is an act highly frowned upon, even looked at as cowardly. Our creator had given us all the natural resources we required to survive yet today we have a billion dollar pharmaceutical industry shoving mind numbing chemicals down our throats. Degrading genetics, humanity, our senses and intuition. Why does anti-semitism actually exist is a commonly asked question that’s related to this essay. Because the jewish people are the most capable of keeping the higher and lower tier of their spectrum closest together spiritually and as close together in living standards as the world and our society permits. Their capability to adapt and use their intelligence grows with every generation. The richer assist their poorer and vice versa. Their overall level of content in life is higher than others. Amongst high level people in influential bases, the jewish are the ones prospering while keeping their people together and united as successfully as possible. Amongst others, be it the Christians or the Muslims, their overall content is not equivalent in any part of the world, much less as a whole. Because of good fundamentals, fair morals and proper ethics the jewish people have the unity they do today. And due to this they are best at achieving a combination of financial success and spiritual happiness. Whether you look amongst the Christians or the Muslims, there’s issues widely known which are ethically frowned upon that help further separate the rich from the poor. The happy from the miserable, and so forth. Yes the world has more than one religion and belief system, unfortunately. But due to the people of Judaism maintaining the spirituality and financial prosper that they do in a world where each is hard to come by, anti-semitism grows. Those influential amongst other ethnicities spread hatred and anger towards semites. In some cases even action against them, such as violence. This is when retaliation of sorts occurs and then you hear “Look at what the jews have done!”. Yes the semite conflict which exists in this world greatly helps in explaining this theory. Theory on what humans have lowered themselves to today. We’ve advanced technologically too far ahead of where we stand as humans, our unity and ultimately our need for peace amongst us. And with so much evil existing in the truly influential sectors of life, technology will contribute to wars. It will contribute to bio-chemistry which is a prospering industry which evidently is doing as much harm as it is doing good. And where is it doing good? How many diseases do we have today which are likely to be our own faults? One can go on and on objectively giving examples of this theoretical view point on how the human race is falling apart. But why? It seems there is no stopping it.
Definitions of what is meant by terms in this paper:
Level: Financial success
Base: Your profession by which financial success was achieved
Evil: Ultimately bad for the human race as a whole
Good: Ultimately good for the human race as a whole [

you can read me @ innateanalytic.blogspot.com
So i can read it... LOL

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 02-12-08   #4
Legolas
~~Dinosaur~~

Legolas is on a distinguished road
Credits: 45,876
Ok, so I actually took the time to read this... first and foremost, I truly hope who ever wrote wasn't planning to submit this to anyone, because it lacks credible resources. This looks like an opinion piece that someone posted online, in the hopes that people would view it as a credible source.

First, 99% of what we do as humans is not derived from survival instincts. If you picked up a psychology book and read about the id, ego and super-ego, you would understand that the id works on basic drives, food, sex, aggressive behavior. There are two id categories, eros and thanatos (life and death) instincts. This is survival instincts, so id = survival instinct. However, the mind also has the ego and super-ego. Now the super-ego is the complete opposite of the id, you can consider it the conscious, the reason why you do not rape a girl even though your survival instincts would tell you, you need to, because you need to populate the world with your offspring. The super-ego acts as the conscience, maintaining our sense of morality and proscription from taboos. Now the ego, is the balance, it listens to both sides of the argument, and decides how to go about things. So conclusion #1, 99% of what we do is not derived from survival instincts

Next, your examples are extremists, people can be good, without suffering like Ghandi did for his people, and people can be cruel without total destruction. You say that people who try to do good, usually do it and fail because they do not have the income to succeed, and those who do have the income to help are too greedy to help. If this is truly your view of the world, then I feel bad for you, because obviously, you haven't taken a close enough of what people do in this world. Police officers, social workers, teachers, missionary workers, etc... they all work for a better tomorrow, and you know how they do it, one person at a time. What you want, and expect is a person to save the world, well the fact is, you need to get out into the real world, and understand that it's the little things that matter. Save people one at a time, and you'll see the world making progression to a better place. We humans, have done a lot of bad in the world, but we are trying to make up for the wrongs of the past, but these are not one step cures, think of it like alcoholism, it takes 12 steps, well we need time to heal the world, and when we do something right, we will probably do something wrong too, so more time will be needed to fix that, look at slavery, look how long ago slavery was abolished, and today we are still trying to fix it, today's society didn't own any slaves, but we are still trying to right the wrongs of our ancestors.

Now you end on the note, Jews are great because they have money, and they help each other... well not to put Jews down, but not all of them are well off, and I do not see their brothers and sisters coming to their aid. The fact is the holocaust was one of the worst things to happen in the 20th century, but it has reunited Jews, and they feel a sense of comfort amongst themselves, but they are part of the world, and they like everyone has to do their part to help heal the world, some day people will put aside religion and race and start to work together, but until that day, we will all sit at the bottom. We rise as humanity, and we fall as humanity, there is no middle ground.

Finally, technology is part of the world, and we must adapt, it might be further ahead than we can handle, but we will catch up. How many diseases are the fault of our advances... maybe you should look that up before you post it in your paper, because even though we have contributes to some, we have also found cures for diseases that were wiping out civilizations. When was the last time the world suffered from an outbreak as large as the yellow fever or the black plague. Sure we have fears for Avian Flu, and Aids, but we have scientist working around the clock trying to find cures, are you going to say we would be better off without these scientists?

All in all, this was poorly written, it lacks a concrete thesis, and you jump around too much, especially for such a short paper... you need to gather your thoughts, and break down the paper into clear paragraphs. You are a clear example of what is wrong with literacy in today's world.

"Stop Dreaming, Live For The Fire Of The Dragon" ©
Old 02-13-08   #5
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,503
tl;dr x 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-13-08   #6
heartsicle
PBS mind in an MTV world.

heartsicle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 33,693
i'm retarded. i keep seeing people post that in response to spam but don't know what it really stands for.
More deaths than one must die.
Old 02-13-08   #7
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsicle View Post
i'm retarded. i keep seeing people post that in response to spam but don't know what it really stands for.
x2
Old 02-15-08   #8
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,503
Too long; didn't read

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-15-08   #9
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,233
[Forum] [Block of Text] "Critically strikes you for 100000 Damage" You die.
Old 02-16-08   #10
exquisitecorpse
Embracer Of The Dark

exquisitecorpse is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,959
What is this whiney crap?
Old 09-23-08   #11
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Man if it's not about ninjas or lesbian orgies it's not worth reading... When will people learn. People aint got time to read essays.
Old 09-23-08   #12
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
I knew you were gonna post on this....

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 09-23-08   #13
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Well dyshade said make fun of him lol.
Old 09-23-08   #14
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I just want to know when the next loopa comes here so I can poke fun at them. Until then, I'm just gonna tell Dyshade he's a big wanker! So there!

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 09-23-08   #15
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Holy crap I started reading what legolas wrote and I almost had a seizure, that is some smart shit right there. MY ID WANTS ME TO RAPE THIS COMPUTER DESK SO I CAN POPULATE THE WORLD WITH MY OFFSPRING!