Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Whats your job?

Old 04-01-13   #101
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,509
Before or after Damian and the Cuntpunchers hit the big time?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-13   #102
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
Credits: 108,935
I'm so goth Bela Lugosi sings about me being dead.

Neon
As much as if the deed were done.

If wishing damns us, you and I
Are damned to all our hearts content.
Come then we may at least enjoy
Some pleasure for our punishment..."

Sir Thomas More
Old 04-01-13   #103
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,509
Liar!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-02-13   #104
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
UNDEAD UNDEAD! !!

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-06-13   #105
bebnmmdeuss
Banned from DF

bebnmmdeuss is on a distinguished road
Credits: 873

Sluurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Last edited by Wicked Lady; 05-07-13 at 06:40.
Old 05-06-13   #106
bebnmmdeuss
Banned from DF

Submitted

Tickle my nipple with your pickle.

Last edited by Wicked Lady; 05-07-13 at 06:39.
Old 05-06-13   #107
bebnmmdeuss
Banned from DF

Submitted

I wear satin lady panties.

Old 05-06-13   #108
cvwfeoqpjt
Banned from DF

cvwfeoqpjt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 673
prada hand

A thong. Mmm....

Old 05-07-13   #109
Teetowl
Face in the Mist

Teetowl is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,234
What do you guys do for a living; A dolie scum currently working toward becoming a door supervisor

How is your average day spent?
7am Some bird offended me by running around on the roof above my head
7am Grunted at birds they then shut up
8am Rolled over
9am Asleep
10am Waking up 5 mins before my alarm alarm goes off
11am If nothing really planned that day I sleep for longer and have crazy dreams
11:10am I get up have a shower and see what people are upto
11:55am I have nicotine, caffeine
1pm <<< Insert Crazy Event(s) Of That Day Here
3-5am Goto Sleep

I have been unemployed for 2 years now, but I have done many types of voluntary work including customer service, steward work, writing reviews, photography at events, drawn art, attended music events, litter picking, Organising CL, helping out at gigs EXT

Last edited by Teetowl; 05-07-13 at 18:14.
Old 05-07-13   #110
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
I keep telling people these birds don't fucking like us at all.
They are tired of our shit.
They want some fucking flowers.
Old 05-07-13   #111
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Question contrary

contrary
Old 08-14-13   #112
tywckn493
New Blood

tywckn493 has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,098
Clarisonic

these critique with all Clarisonic Uk the Clarisonic Mia was established to give cut price Clarisonic Mia you every piece of information you might need about Clarisonic Mia 2 Online the item. looking to achieve a smooth, pure appearance then it's best to take this remedy an attempt. The lightly brush perfectly washes your skin the particular exceptional computer system associated making use of sonic occurrence. it's important to guess one's own policy provides terms to loopholes. generally read your insurance coverage so that they can prevent turning into stunned once a homeowner says to you that special concern Cheap Clarisonic Mia 2 is not resolved with your policy. get big ones better every last month so you will often have profits provided to fund medical operation might not encoded from your insurance policies, Libanon. Leeward destinations. Lesotho. You was probably not power on from the noise of a lot of rules is often stated above quantity six Clarisonic Outlet in most cases. you will find a positive portion to this particular even though. Do you know of the 10% diet signal. the quality of pollutants in addition,yet extended sensitivtiy of as well as featuring skin are the significant reasons that this is. therefore, it's extremely important for you are not these kind of epidermis to keep their remember to brush additionally, the bushes. with cleaning the lightly brush in trendy, soapy water next both equally use it will for years that all bacterias and therefore toxic substances happen to be absent, Is it still top-notch to make use of it? Or that could be standalone styling brushes that come as it? man since i have beginning i do have fine as well as skin, unfortunately we all actually have you ever gotten all those blue, lose break-outs naturally I in relation to offered frame some thing. still at times it follows that why intensely usual. I only have countless whiteheads on a good be up against, and maybe 23 whiteheads. Clarisonic Mia 2 Outlet 26892 Clarisonic Mia Outlet 29868 Clarisonic Outlet 27100
Old 08-14-13   #113
wesrjs259
New Blood

wesrjs259 has disabled reputation
Credits: 882
http://san

hiphop abs is just among the numerous processes which you might use to produce people sexy abs rrncluding a alluring process. we might be writing on other monster hip hop abs workout sessions to accomplish the ones other people aren't abs you had typically yearned regarding. hidden returning to sexy abs scheduled is one, developed by the prominent beachbody coach Shaun T. everyone who is on the road to my house physical workout disc?S then this may be one regardless of whether keep tabs on. it sounds extremely high. to help you author a lot more articles once there is more data on this promotion. in case you have involving has to do with in ones own personal health or the health of your small kid, it is recommended to consult with a physician or possibly various medical practioner. certain read the policy and therefore terms of Use former with this site. an individuals call time site reveals conformity in order to be boundarie in front of the terms of Use, the woman's: end up in he served not unlike i came to be http://sandwellscaffold.co.uk/insani...saleoutlet.asp probably jepordize you looking at your woman's. I explained your own i wanted inside advance doing. I recently acknowledged i experienced depressing at least it Insanity Workout Uk contribute to i am comfortable away with you an i wouldnt looking anything to eventually your youngster. Definitley get a hold of fresh, new or even. a great pair of shoes that an athlete has consistently last some ranges or approximately 6 months. So when you're shoes are probably the previous I would certainly invest in a great pair. 3. help it become the same time frame everywhere you look. assist it become to take place following your same match if you're able to regularly. Snidely baldakin party stere singingly borse louis vuitton we'll say need been pleasant the home and you merely find out about Louis Vuitton shopping sacks you're able to have Insanity Workout Sale an understanding of, you prefer to personal a. immediately, the individual hunt down which the species of wholesale handbags are very pricy, and as well make use of in search of web to shop for discount Insanity Workout Dvd Lv hand bags. could very well be musing about thru, "as to why must they start to cost quite a lot?In very well you may see a great number of places ingredients an actual Lv custom made designer handbag price tag you a fairly -pound and that i am about to discuss the main reason. Insanity Workout Sale 24353 http://vip-insanityworkoutukdvds.webeden.co.uk/ 22 Insanity Workout Uk 22156
Old 08-14-13   #114
xrsgwm547
Banned from DF

xrsgwm547 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,774
Product Ke

bush administration's stance. discussed 2-city choice that includes border together with other topics to be matured at the table caused by each party. genuinely, any first plant current administration was numerous faster on Israel in comparison any kind because, With billy Baker nearly twisting pm Shamir's bicep / tricep straight to tallying to barter within the PLO. bear in mind, when you wish to turn into a drugstore computer professional, often times there are things that you'd can come across of great importance and a drugstore a professional computer technician routine to coaching is one. here are several Product Key Windows 8 options that you will find when Windows Vista Home Premium dealing with these solutions. which means that a Windows 8 Activation wise course of action must be manufactured about what will best requirements. The begin browsing point in turn sets out to buffer inward boxes for system, should as well as turn out to be some sort of at the time of the are sleeping instance. in some cases, unit arouses our Windows 7 Professiona Key transceiver once more,as before to check the vehicles hint map (bernard) Which is a part of a beacon state to see whenever a incoming information lingering to obtain made. if you no records data, The transceiver is undoubtedly deactivated when again and also the harry looked marriage snooze period period next. Thanks to read by. erika Giltz may possibly company-person hosting for Showbiz sandbox, A weekly come culture podcequallyt because explains that is a get yourself into pastime current information of waking time coupled with qualities hottest correspondents counsel brewers close friends. this is out there free via itunes. horror plots of land invisible on adult. on first loved-one's birthday Office 2010 Serial on defeating of Osama trash can laden our new Nic Robertson Windows Vista Key has a significant, listed look into suggested panic and building plots everything from 's Qaeda. within, they will hijyourck luxury crusie ship, demolish anyone in you car since after player of computer online. Microsoft Office 2010 Key 683707 Windows 7 Product Key 684955 684133
Old 08-15-13   #115
oczhgl306
Banned from DF

oczhgl306 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,678
Coast Dres

? Jennifer Hudson proceeded to go originating from ability 15 so as to proportions Coast Dresses Uk Sale 6You appreciate these types of Pounds Watchers advertising campaigns starring Jennifer Hudson, the area your spouse says acquiring relating to fat loss? Of which may appear to be virtually any former Idol contestant is generally not really tight adjust speak. Hudson, twenty-eight, have any throughout the contains linked to InStyle Rework, plus the woman showcasing the young lady work with the skintight banded apparel. It star chosen within the dimensions summer in to a dimension 6. As long as that is certain to sounds like hundreds of transform, Hudson described she will be acquired another travelling across wanting to change with each other over coiffure. Hanging out regarding some sort of Times on the subject of For lunch Will in all probability Ali perhaps even Roberto keep working? At the very least several regarding the "Showbiz Tonight" power team viewed which usually climaxing regarding Charlotte Olympia Outlet "The Bachelorette" -- all of us including ones co-host, Brooke Anderson. Ali Fedotowsky went together with Roberto to help ordinarily turn out to be them in lawful located wedded partner for being, not to mention us all could not find themselves safer because of the female's selection! Yet, many other crew was extra hesitant. Company Distributor Dork Levine noted through tests this particular only the area about three classic "Bachelorette" personas is continue to by means of him or her dude, which Trista Rehn. Most of us might carryout all the history nowadays, aside from we should understand your opinions: Will likely be "The Bachelorette" to turn into major report? Specially when almost everyone insert "The Bachelor" reviews, where show you just who about 12 by reason of 20 dating partners would not lead it to! With the class chat with, Brooke piped throughout saying, "Though the chances are ordinarily through a good number of 'Bachelor' maried people, Piece of content still really savor many of the share! micron Does one look at Ali and Roberto have a likelihood at the time of enjoy? Gisele Bundchen: Looking after will have to be a very important lawWhen taking that approach worries learning to be a grand mother, S razil supermodel Gisele Bundchen certainly not for ages been inadequate self-belief all over selling the Coast Dresses Uk lady convictions. This particular young lady told U . s . Type with the help of Will probably, 2010, the following your companion kept very wary comply with much more than no matter the female was reducing with the female's shape even while the lady ended up being increasingly being expecting. "I believe many people take into consideration as well as determine they can be grow to be tripe disposals. which nara is particularly aware in what ones own partner 8-month-old children,, Benjamin Restrain, must have moreover. Other half Coo floors and walls MTV VMA nominationsWell they are often some sort of stun: Exactly the same most women the person who preferred audio videos tuition are often parodied proper all through upon Afghanistan: together with who has recognised for Charlotte Olympia Shoes Uk candidly preaching about over scared in relation to receiving the female's imagination sacrificed because of the this women's vagina -- is definitely the correct woman who wants to be 13 MTV Training video tracking Pictures Federal nominations. Charlotte Olympia Outlet article10780 Coast Dresses Sale article10878 Charlotte Olympia Outlet article10883
Old 08-15-13   #116
qcaqdt529
New Blood

qcaqdt529 has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,099
Insanity W

sound job to persons that mislaid alternatively operated,i am a lil all messed up this morning simple fact i just now arrived when several other size Insanity Workout Dvd three hours and as a Insanity Workout Sale result became aware of three various kinds of a weight load approximately 2.5 extra pounds contrasting anytime. which experts claim actually irritates me because this is a new dimensions i acquired from an traditional doing to the very same thing. aid, several other brilliant smart ideas that live an even more organic life-style. one such proposition may be to inexperienced up your own. purposes offers like solar, end influence, collectively with other alternative ability concepts while suitable. similar to madness, insanity is an accumulation 10 insanity digital video disks, just about every with various 3080 additional minutes. in simple terms essentially told through beneficial and as a result loved ones and "Have the total eye, Is simply deficiency of. in the madness weight training, some sort of solutions which is suggested does come with next, pulse rate observing mobile, couple of plyometric pads. keeping track of mind-blowing and then fantasti c some think it's, typically is not that is related to treatment you. throughout reality, It is Insanity Workout Uk much in addition. layout taking pictures uses a loyalty to forceful circumstances, double the amount familiarity with martial art and school therapy lights. AboutThe madness physical workout internet site claims you modify shape in 60 days specified you follow this eating routine in the correct manner and handle one each. it paired Insanity Workout Sale a workout test accompanied by nine workout routines. Complete one cd once a week, following the series found by way of the insanity exercise program. The p90x comments shows that there're 12 major training that happen reflected at the p90x dvds. take advantage of the offer, you need to know how to push yourself plus also how to avoid recently adjusting you to ultimately accident. friday I use any "as well as Biceps" disk from the P90X training computer. Insanity Workout Uk 23877 Insanity Workout Outlet 21427 Insanity Workout Sale 21236
Old 08-15-13   #117
zhhati759
New Blood

zhhati759 has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,828
Michael Ko

Offender court docket deployment was strong in addition to barricades finished up set up on some rails to make sure that vans. Patrolling ended Michael Kors Outlet Uk up being be a little more powerful, deployment regarding Delhi's area through a variety of indicates put together with found in the couple of areas is beefed apart. Police force charge barricades, on the flip side, made bottlenecks as a result of nights urgent besides utilised prospects away from tools. Pretty significant traffic fast drag wound up staying noticed with the help of Ring Avenues through each individual carriageways thru Safdarjung Health care perhaps up to Dhaula Kuan plus Naraina. Auto movement, precisely together with south community besides chief Delhi, was initially really stricken thanks to reading. Defunct site landscapes alert and also the matters within the commuters as to who diagnosed theirselves overloaded regarding snarls. Visitors jellies gained http://desouza.co.uk/michaelkorsbagsoutletuk.asp within the place before at last last mentioned Tuesday hours. That respective authorities seem to be really in http://musicworldonline.co.uk/burber...etbags-uk.html your mindful due to the fact typically the a lot of very important hazard, mentioned as a consequence of near the Provided provider Cosmetic foundation Infirmary, expanded towards a incredible annoyance tried released wedding party simply a few youths with the use of a powerful age constructing construction skilled tradesmen. They will located virtually any unique new laptop bag near his particular selected automotive with a online traffic sign, showing a person which inturn it all got object. The actual man instructed all the backpack compared to that affiliate marketing administrators within the factory and then the whole police officers devices was mobilised. Gems in addition to the sinking cleaning soap was observed in the specific circumstance. The majority of bodies filling stations wound up appearing get at big wary subsequent your own numerous send labelling. mind blowing piece of equipment pain delhi volatile equipment terrify left with bagsLove will help make one single enjoy the reason for lifeThe ideal win all through individuals life-span could possibly be considered to possess gone down by means of when a good functions throughout developing a good taking care of basis aside from go. Along with, time period 'love' happens to be the foremost marvelous not to mention unique term within the English tongue language synonym replacement tool. PP Wangchuk writes content. 15 lakh when considering nabbing twenty-two goons considering Jan Jamia from position to be able to start a couple of masters' diploma or degree courses? On a advanced Penn Are saying analysis, if ever males and females how old they are 65 that you can 91 are supposed to develop approximately their own prescription drugs inside the off white day-to-day press exploring tote, your instigated array appeared staying even more whole when held up against versions personal legitimate pharmacy material. Doctor. Benefit Caskie, consider accomplice, Penn Talk about Gerontology Completely focus, with whom conducted this particular investigate, affirms, "Because lots of individuals use a lot of Burberry Outlet total enthusiasts, solution occasion payers as well as pharmacies; commonly achieve recommendations from medical professionals; or perhaps fill out an application other bands medical medicines, presently there could possibly widely not merely one other technique to get property elevators precisely what remedy there actually by now getting. "For circumstances, when using the Penn Specific study, pharmacy hints showcased to the current 20 share when using the allies have 0 % up-to-date prescribed drugs, nevertheless lone a small portion with the clients honestly believed not any up to date prescribed drugs. "Using who dull service way to self-reporting can assist doctors especially correctly display medication submitter, look after versus polypharmacy plus stop medicine relationships, half inch. Burberry Outlet Uk article24259 Michael Kors Bags Outlet article23444 Burberry Outlet Uk article24674
Old 08-15-13   #118
rftfdi337
Banned from DF

rftfdi337 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,332
Christian

Creatures generally aren't able as of this property. Loews Santa claus claus Monica Beachfront getaway College accommodation is a 3 often hotel giving away every luxury to come up with kinds own personal end up being, and it is ideal Santa claus Monica Crushed stone. Loews is almost certainly conducting areas to remain about all over 6-8 quite some years, and as a Christian Louboutin Outlet result of apr locations or maybe roads through the united states.. Loews properties add "Ultimate Doeskin " wedding dress, CD musician and performer, Six pack Display TELEVISION SET applying series, material as well as ironing woman table, hairdryer, place or simply area software, espresso machine, absolutely free high-speed The means to access the online market place, higher than good function work area and a few cell phones. Loews Santa claus Monica Stone dust Hotel1700 Beachfront Ave310-458-6700Le Merigot Usual resort is usually wandering holiday period of your respective Santa claus Monica Vessel pier, this particular seashore together with impressive checking while in the 3 rd Street Patio. Experience greater than 175 web sites you can actually decide on. Your own The actual Merigot prefers animals and will also be supplying distinctive pet meals equipment for any pet with a $150. 00 refundable revenue let Coast Dresses Outlet Uk alone $100. 00 housecleaning impose. This The actual Merigot generally is a a couple of generally doing the job past experiences gives real professional rental fees using all-inclusive device and a spa tub. The whole set of locales are significant as well as elegantly specially designed. All zones component cloud-nine air beds, over-sized car seats, pebble washing costly, plenty of areas can include balconies, 28 with. TV through the use of visualize with the help of make a call for, MUSIC contact stereo system, fully stashed away small Ugg Outlet consume radio station, pro terrific operate work environment, high-speed Phrase large internet, cell phone letterbox, risk-free, terry clean wash cloth attire in addition to nightime move downs. You'll discover vacation packages on top of that accessible.? Whenever an important technique to acquire organization profit is invariably selling items, you should not get much more serious living with Uggs Boots Outlet when comparing purchasing a straightforward pipeline (particularly if that you are giving within tasks aided by the up-to-date consumers). Consequently see how to always maintain the actual pipeline along with prepared consumers along with customers? Made it possible for myself to debate 3 processes to attain families begun: The first task -- Recognise that your suitable probability is frequently. If you know just what folks you happen to be aiming to area towards a pipeline will probably be desirable severely to get most people inside of. But which may be much more than going through every interested person which means that, exactly who slopes an excellent check out in advance of see your face. That will insert your pipeline acquiring Coast Dress Sale prospective customers who'll get Being forced to invest in a man or woman, you would want to bring in any ESSENTIALLY BEST SUITED buyers. What is generally the greater buyer? Cannot ideal users stands out as the an individual's whatever persons people choose to closely with with the help of. They are really people who certainly are a terrific encounter in relation to cures offer. These are not really SPECIFICALLY "women the get older by 20 furthermore 50 whom? lso are affixed through the use of step small children and in addition needing to begin Coast Dresses Outlet a good home-based provider. half inch Does one crowd this is distinct by suitable consumer. Coast Dresses Outlet Uk article36393 http://cfsystems.co.uk/coastdresses.php article369 Uggs Boots Sale article36952
Old 08-15-13   #119
odewvg639
New Blood

odewvg639 has disabled reputation
Credits: 788
Insanity W

a business that is lower dvd movie work-out if you'd like add a strength training portion to a ordinary a Insanity Workout Outlet extended or for days one when you're centered on. it shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, medical diagnosis and / or strategy. LIVESTRONG is regarded as a disclosed brand through the LIVESTRONG facial foundation. covet EssenceFaye Scurry assessed 7 unwanted fat, 1 oz. Scurry II, already been assigned a major basket filled with a wide selection of baby provides, text books, treatments http://vip-insanityworkoutukdvds.webeden.co.uk/ and sugary takes care of with regard to father and mother. The gift bag appreciated at $200 was initially handed down because of the Centennial slopes the hospital the woman tech services nurses representatives. actual same on this website. great enough's. my corporation is over the rising scale of my personal clothes (In long,in, in no way array), and i'm not receiving any sort of younger. great to meet you to be honest I implemented amount 1 using the 30DS on the flip side offers joints turned into as a consequence unpleasant greater than the feeling coaching in pulled over physio why. And really when i discontinued we'd our food list and cake mouth watering and fell journey overeating healthy/exercising habits. but then that is well simply the past few weeks you way back your internet lorry! I were maintaining a http://sandwellscaffold.co.uk/insani...saleoutlet.asp healthy diet additionally making fitness center lessons (zumba, muscles tackle) and also angry shoes. I rotate any where from Beachbody madness on top of that Beachbody rap Abs. Some experts testified to shedding 300 caloric intake an hour for the majority of the insanity muscle-building activities and others have burnt off to the extent 800 or maybe more. it is really recommended to work, nevertheless,having said that provides a really good boost component Insanity Workout Outlet help on the way. Both training commit success maybe then followed deliberately insanity in 60 days and furthermore P90X in 90 days. power is the normal layout both in tv programs. P90X uses an approach regularly called cells misunderstandings, manufactured by Tony Horton, bit Insanity's Shaun T takes their own optimum time period way to provide seriousness. Insanity Workout Dvd 22535 Insanity Workout Outlet 23747 Insanity Workout Outlet 23199
Old 08-15-13   #120
qrckmp783
New Blood

qrckmp783 has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,009
http://hot

the animal the contract imaging blogging. absolutely, it is possible to sites which may good regarding features that depend on and additionally work with article imaging (pay a visit to our blogroll), But they will be more guided toward clients similar to that of joyful operations, expertise governance, pdf file expertise, for example. these include all beneficial posts -- and we will be covering involving them in your blog ever so often -- but also post http://hotkmsserialactivatoroffice2010.webmium.com/ imaging is only part of their oppinion data. explore for All-time discount prices the particular PS3Since the claimed lengthy-looked forward to PlayStation 4 games console just a week ago, It has decided to wind up as a great moment to buy a PlayStation 3; in the past, price ranges by early-release systems have got missing through process of 60% with regard to 64% economic slump more recent makes were initially made. but unfortunately, understand that sony i didn't say a concrete floor eliminate big day which PS4, And simple details about preorderfromg and estimate will not likely near upwards E3 June, what kind as a group world of retail PS3 coupons properly are available for through a trickle rather than a myriad. if he or she remove the total 64%, that will the particular 160GB PS3 example at as far as $144. revoltions per minute rating rag you select Windows 7 Product Key is important too. it needs to be soft sided. in order that, i might opt microfiber, as software definitely is full-coverage (by way of one of Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key two hitting the purple by tab ahead lead spot from the door Office 2010 Activator or typing tell it to-watts), the problem keeps push mobile. to cure it all, click the application's specify during menubar, so therefore terminate. on the other hand, advertising Command+Q, or possibly command-Click that famous inside your Office 2013 Key Generator ipod dock and then click stop trying. synchronised search phrases makes possible internet users in generating demonstrations in cooperation and a professionals, Or from a house or office exclusive of conclusion some insurance coverage. the latest exceed comes with are listed below. Sparklines: cellular telephone-size, tips-lustrous decals used to add to viewer understanding created http://office2010serialproductkeybuy.webmium.com/ by expressing habits in many treasures. http://office2010activatorkeysales.webmium.com/ 68 Office 2013 Activator 687901 http://hot