Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page My Experience with Email Scams

Old 11-06-07   #1
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Nox noctis Umbra is on a distinguished road
Credits: 96,032
My Experience with Email Scams

Alright so I check my email today, go through my junk mail folder for a few laughs, and I came across two lottery messages saying I had won in the U.K. and in Australia and one of those "I'm a foreign dignitary, and I need your help moving money" things. I am sure some of you have seen these things, for those of you who have not read and laugh

Quote:
FROM.MR LEMUEL ZUMA,
EMAIL: lemuel_zuma@yahoo.com.au
PHONE: +27 783 349 365
122 NELSON MANDELA SQUARE,
SANTON JOHANESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA

DEAR FRIEND,

I got your name in my search for a foreign partner who will help me as I and my mother status as refugee cannot allow us to transfer money. Please accept my apology if this e-mail is embarrassing as you don’t know me. My mother and I are in need of urgent assistance. I am MR LEMUEL ZUMA, the son of Sir, DAVID ZUMA of Zimbabwe. During the current crises against farmers in Zimbabwe and from the support of our president ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms in our country.

All the white farmers where ordered to surrender their farms to his party members, My father who was one of the best farmers in our country did not support his idea, And so the party members invaded my father's farms and burnt everything in the farm, and my father was beaten up by this evil men and made away with a lot of properties in my father's farm company And the tension was so much on him he was rushed to a SPECIALIT HOSPITAL in South Africa along with me and my mother and my sister we move out of Zimbabwe because our lives were in danger, and after much distress my beloved father died here in South Africa.

But before then, my father handed over to my mother a proof of deposit slip/Agreement and some documents which was made between him and a SECURITY/FINANCE COMPANY here in South Africa on which he deposited the sum of US$12.5M (TWElLVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS)

This money was raised by his farmer's group for the purchasing of farming equipments/machineries before the land dispute Rose. So we decided to make contact with an overseas person, who will assist us to transfer this money out of South Africa, we want to be there in your country. we are here as refugee and our status doesn’t allow us to stand for the fund for transfer, I want you to stand as my fathers beneficiary, and with the help of my fathers financial attorney this transfer is going to be fast and easy.

Note that for your time and help 25% of this fund is yours and 5% of the fund is for any expenses incurred both locally and internationally in the course of this transfer and the remaining 70% is for me and my family to start up business in your country with your support. When you reply I will tell you things you need to do.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
LENUEL ZUMA
[On behalf of the family
You know, I am tempted to respond with some lewd images demonstrating what they could do, and finish with something on proper english, but somehow I get the feeling it would lead to bad places
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07   #2
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
One of my Co-Workers actually answered one of those things. Homeland security has all the emails back and forth, and the bad checks they wrote to cover the "transfer expenses" that would have been paid for up front.
The smartest thing she did was listen to me when i said that she shouldn't use her real bank account. She had the bank open up another one just for the purpose..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
is Offline   Reply With Quote