Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Are you a rapist?

Old 05-12-07   #1
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Are you a rapist?

From the Biting Beaver:
http://http://bitingbeaver.blogspot....checklist.html

1. You are a rapist if you get a girl drunk and have sex with her.

2. You are a rapist if you find a drunk girl and have sex with her.

3. You are a rapist if you get yourself drunk and have sex with her. Your drunkeness is no excuse.

4. If you are BOTH drunk you may still be a rapist.

5. If she's alternating between puking her guts out and passing out in the bed then you're a rapist.

6. If she's sleeping and you have sex with her you're a rapist.

7. If she's unconscious and you have sex with her then you're a rapist.

8. If she's taking sleeping pills and doesn’t wake up when you have sex with her then you’re a rapist.

9. If she is incapacitated in any way and unable to say 'Yes' then you're a rapist.

10. If you drug her then you're a rapist.

11. If you find a drugged girl and have sex with her then you're a rapist.

12. If you don't bother to ask her permission and she says neither 'Yes' or 'No' then you could be a rapist.

13. You are a rapist if you 'nag' her for sex. Because you manage to ply an eventual 'yes' from a weary victim doesn't mean it's not rape. You are a rapist.

14. You are a rapist if you try to circumvent her "No" by talking her into it. She's not playing hard to get, and, even if she IS it's not YOUR responsibility to 'get' her. You're still a rapist.

15. You are a rapist if you manipulate her into sex when she doesn't otherwise want it. If you say, "If you loved me you’d do X" then you're a rapist. If you say, "All the other kids are doing it!" then you're a rapist.

16. If you threaten her, or act in a way that SHE thinks you're threatening her then you're a rapist. If you puff up and get loud and frustrated while trying to 'talk' her into sex then you're a rapist.

17. You are a rapist if you don't immediately get your hands off of her when she says 'no'. You are a rapist if you take your hands off of her and then put them back ON her after 10 minutes and she eventually 'gives in' to this tactic.

18. You are a rapist if you won't let her sleep peacefully without waking her every 15 minutes asking her for sex. Sleep depravation is a form of torture and YOU are a rapist.

19. If you're necking with her and you're naked and you've already gone down on her and she says 'No' to sex with you and you have sex with her anyway then you're a rapist.

20. If you're engaged in intercourse and she says 'No' at ANY point and you don't immediately stop then you're a rapist.

21. If she said "Yes" to sex with a condom and that condom breaks and you proceed anyway then you're a rapist.

22. If she picked you up at a bar looking for sex and then decides that she doesn't WANT sex and you continue then you're a rapist.

23. If she changes her mind at ANY point for ANY reason and you don't immediately back off or you try to talk her into it and get sex anyway then you're a rapist.

24. If you don't hit her and she says 'No' you're still a rapist.

25. If you don't have a knife or a gun or a garrote and she says 'No' then you're still a rapist.

26. If you're a friend of hers you can still be a rapist.

27. If you had sex with her the night before but she doesn't want morning sex and you pressure her for it anyway then you're a rapist.

28. If you're her husband you can still be a rapist.

29. If it's your wedding night and she doesn't WANT to have sex with you and you force or coerce her anyway then you're a rapist.

30. If she's had sex with you hundreds of times before but doesn't want to on the 101st time then you're a rapist.

31. If you penetrate her anally, orally or digitally against her will then YOU my friend, are ALSO a rapist.

32. Women do not owe you sex.

33. Buying her dinner does not entitle you to sex.

34. Paying her mortgage does not entitle you to sex.

35. Buying her clothing does not entitle you to sex.

36. Buying her lingerie does not entitle you to sex. It also doesn't mean that she has any obligation to wear that lingerie around you.

37. Spending any amount of money on her does not, ever, entitle you to sex.

38. Seeing her legs or cleavage does not entitle you to sex.

39. If she 'turns you on' you're not entitled to sex.

40. If she has fucked every man in a 10 square mile radius and she doesn't want to fuck you and you have sex with her anyway, then you're a rapist.

41. Her clothing is not a reason for you to rape her. Her LACK of clothing is no reason to rape her. If she's wearing a thong and pasties you STILL have no right to rape her.

42. If she's a prostitute and she says "No" then you're a rapist.

43. If she's a stripper and she says "No" then you're a rapist. Likewise, if she's a stripper and she's been rubbing against your dick all night long and you follow her to her car and have sex with her against her will then you are ALSO a rapist.

44. If you watch a woman being raped without calling the authorities then you're as bad as a rapist and you may also be a rapist yourself.

45. If you don't fight rape then you accept rape.

46. If you don't believe a woman when she says she was raped then you're encouraging rape.

47. If you choose to remain friends with a man who raped a woman you are encouraging rape.

48. If you confess to the authorities that you raped a woman it does not exonerate you. You are not suddenly a model of good behavior.

49. If you ‘only’ raped one woman, you’re STILL a rapist.

50. You cannot tell who is a rapist by the way they look. Rapists are your friends, your brothers, your fathers and you won't know it.

51. Do not get frustrated with a woman if she doesn't trust you. SHE already knows that rapists don't wear signs on their foreheads. Something you think is innocuous SHE may find terrifying.

I am both a rapist and a victim of rape by these standards.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-07   #2
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,452
I think they tossed out the "if you fuck a drunk girl its rape" thing recently didn't they? In some court somewhere?
Old 05-12-07   #3
BlyssfulStorm
Comrads!!!!!!

BlyssfulStorm is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,347
because of that bitch, it'll be harder for some women to report their rapes now. and why is it strickly a man against woman list? what about men who are raped by women? if you don't consent, it's rape. you can't always control your body's reaction to things.
Old 05-12-07   #4
Synikul
fucking jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlyssfulStorm View Post
because of that bitch, it'll be harder for some women to report their rapes now. and why is it strickly a man against woman list? what about men who are raped by women? if you don't consent, it's rape. you can't always control your body's reaction to things.
Go to the blog where that came from. It's written by man-hating feminazis, the kind of feminists that Camille Paglia calls nutjobs.
Old 05-12-07   #5
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlyssfulStorm View Post
Oh, dont you know, the only time we bring up double standards is when its against men, like men can be studs but women are whores.... men cant be raped... they dont have the pwoooowaaaahh!
Old 05-13-07   #6
Cally
Feared by the Devil

Cally is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,405
omigod, i've been raped!
Old 05-13-07   #7
Cally
Feared by the Devil

like a lot too.
Old 05-13-07   #8
Cally
Feared by the Devil

omigod!
Old 05-13-07   #9
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
13. You are a rapist if you 'nag' her for sex. Because you manage to ply an eventual 'yes' from a weary victim doesn't mean it's not rape. You are a rapist.

how else would i get laid? she wants me to drop the baby off before work and i want sex, fair trade? no?

it cant be that bad, ive had sex with me before...i enjoyed it.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 05-13-07   #10
BlyssfulStorm
Comrads!!!!!!

BlyssfulStorm is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,347
that's blowing your own horn.... in more ways than one!
Old 05-13-07   #11
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
52. You are male, thus a rapist.

It does seem terribly one sided.
How many times have I lain next to a 'innocent' female not wanting to do anything, yet she manages to do the whats now known as the stealth sex.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
INGSOC
Old 05-13-07   #12
Synikul
fucking jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synikul View Post
1. You are a rapist if you get a girl drunk and have sex with her.

2. You are a rapist if you find a drunk girl and have sex with her.

3. You are a rapist if you get yourself drunk and have sex with her. Your drunkeness is no excuse.

4. If you are BOTH drunk you may still be a rapist.
If she's having fun and saying yes, her drunkeness isn't an excuse to call me a rapist. If this is my girlfriend, she should know what's going to happen when the drinks start flowing.

Quote:
5. If she's alternating between puking her guts out and passing out in the bed then you're a rapist.

6. If she's sleeping and you have sex with her you're a rapist.

7. If she's unconscious and you have sex with her then you're a rapist.

8. If she's taking sleeping pills and doesn’t wake up when you have sex with her then you’re a rapist.

9. If she is incapacitated in any way and unable to say 'Yes' then you're a rapist.

10. If you drug her then you're a rapist.

11. If you find a drugged girl and have sex with her then you're a rapist.
These are all true. I've never done this, and I have had opportunity. It would just feel creepy to fuck a girl that's passed out.

Quote:
12. If you don't bother to ask her permission and she says neither 'Yes' or 'No' then you could be a rapist.
No, it is her responsibility to try to stop it, that's what makes the man a rapist.

Quote:

14. You are a rapist if you try to circumvent her "No" by talking her into it. She's not playing hard to get, and, even if she IS it's not YOUR responsibility to 'get' her. You're still a rapist.

15. You are a rapist if you manipulate her into sex when she doesn't otherwise want it. If you say, "If you loved me you’d do X" then you're a rapist. If you say, "All the other kids are doing it!" then you're a rapist.
All bullshit. Giving in to a partner, who you allegedly love, because they really want to is a perfectly normal relationship dynamic, and it doesn't make the nagger a rapist. I've been on both sides of these statements.

Quote:
16. If you threaten her, or act in a way that SHE thinks you're threatening her then you're a rapist. If you puff up and get loud and frustrated while trying to 'talk' her into sex then you're a rapist.
This one could be true, depending on the circumstances.

Quote:
18. You are a rapist if you won't let her sleep peacefully without waking her every 15 minutes asking her for sex. Sleep depravation is a form of torture and YOU are a rapist.
No. See above. I've been the perp and the victim at different times on this one.

Quote:
17. You are a rapist if you don't immediately get your hands off of her when she says 'no'. You are a rapist if you take your hands off of her and then put them back ON her after 10 minutes and she eventually 'gives in' to this tactic.

19. If you're necking with her and you're naked and you've already gone down on her and she says 'No' to sex with you and you have sex with her anyway then you're a rapist.

20. If you're engaged in intercourse and she says 'No' at ANY point and you don't immediately stop then you're a rapist.

21. If she said "Yes" to sex with a condom and that condom breaks and you proceed anyway then you're a rapist.

22. If she picked you up at a bar looking for sex and then decides that she doesn't WANT sex and you continue then you're a rapist.

23. If she changes her mind at ANY point for ANY reason and you don't immediately back off or you try to talk her into it and get sex anyway then you're a rapist.
While technically true, these statements need a huge qualifier. Anytime a chick wants to slam on the brakes in the middle of it, she had better have a damn good reason! Like the National Weather Service just came on the radio and said there is a tornado coming right at you, or she's suddenly experiencing horrible pain and isn't faking it. etc. etc.

Otherwise, bitch, you are obligated to finish what you start.

Quote:
24. If you don't hit her and she says 'No' you're still a rapist.

25. If you don't have a knife or a gun or a garrote and she says 'No' then you're still a rapist.

26. If you're a friend of hers you can still be a rapist.
True. Duh.

Quote:
27. If you had sex with her the night before but she doesn't want morning sex and you pressure her for it anyway then you're a rapist.

28. If you're her husband you can still be a rapist.

29. If it's your wedding night and she doesn't WANT to have sex with you and you force or coerce her anyway then you're a rapist.

30. If she's had sex with you hundreds of times before but doesn't want to on the 101st time then you're a rapist.
True, BUT......
See above about normal relationship dynamics.

Quote:
31. If you penetrate her anally, orally or digitally against her will then YOU my friend, are ALSO a rapist.

32. Women do not owe you sex.
True.

Quote:
33. Buying her dinner does not entitle you to sex.

34. Paying her mortgage does not entitle you to sex.

35. Buying her clothing does not entitle you to sex.

36. Buying her lingerie does not entitle you to sex. It also doesn't mean that she has any obligation to wear that lingerie around you.

37. Spending any amount of money on her does not, ever, entitle you to sex.
Entitle? No, but she should damn well consider the idea.

Quote:
38. Seeing her legs or cleavage does not entitle you to sex.

39. If she 'turns you on' you're not entitled to sex.

40. If she has fucked every man in a 10 square mile radius and she doesn't want to fuck you and you have sex with her anyway, then you're a rapist.

41. Her clothing is not a reason for you to rape her. Her LACK of clothing is no reason to rape her. If she's wearing a thong and pasties you STILL have no right to rape her.

42. If she's a prostitute and she says "No" then you're a rapist.

43. If she's a stripper and she says "No" then you're a rapist. Likewise, if she's a stripper and she's been rubbing against your dick all night long and you follow her to her car and have sex with her against her will then you are ALSO a rapist.
All true.

Quote:
44. If you watch a woman being raped without calling the authorities then you're as bad as a rapist and you may also be a rapist yourself.

45. If you don't fight rape then you accept rape.
No, if I don't report it, then I'm an asshole, but not a rapist.

Quote:
46. If you don't believe a woman when she says she was raped then you're encouraging rape.
Bullshit! Stpuid, or sometimes vengeful, women make false accusations all the time. That's why we have a TRIAL.

Quote:
47. If you choose to remain friends with a man who raped a woman you are encouraging rape.
If I know for a fact that was a real, forcible rape, then I wouldn't want to be friends with that scumbag. If there is some gray area, or I think her definition of rape is wrong, then I'll trust my friend, and I'm not encouraging rape by doing so.

Quote:
48. If you confess to the authorities that you raped a woman it does not exonerate you. You are not suddenly a model of good behavior.

49. If you ‘only’ raped one woman, you’re STILL a rapist.
True, duh.

Quote:
50. You cannot tell who is a rapist by the way they look. Rapists are your friends, your brothers, your fathers and you won't know it.

51. Do not get frustrated with a woman if she doesn't trust you. SHE already knows that rapists don't wear signs on their foreheads. Something you think is innocuous SHE may find terrifying.
True. I've picked women up in bars, and while happy about the evening going well for me, I still always wondered about the intelligence of a chick who will get in my car after knowing me for a few hours. Those always turn out to be the psychos.
Old 05-13-07   #13
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
What he said.
You rock.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
INGSOC
Old 05-13-07   #14
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Is it rape if they are dead??

S.O.D.

Old 05-13-07   #15
Synikul
fucking jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
Is it rape if they are dead??
That would depend. If you are a spiritual person, and believe in the existance of the human soul, and that it is the true human identity, then it could be said that the body is the property of the soul. In that case, assuming a "finders-keepers" moral stance, you could be simply taking posession of unclaimed property, but relatives probably get the body first.
Old 05-13-07   #16
Agrimony_ Coal
Lurks in the Shadows

Agrimony_ Coal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,274
I was raped as a child which I think is a different story, I believe children are an exception (obviously-DUH); in my opinion there are no grey areas there. However, as a young adult, I consciously put myself in stupid situations for which there was no one to blame for the outcome but myself. Fortunately lesson learned!

At which point do people take personal accountability for their actions and stop playing the victim role, and how is age considered into this equation? I'm not saying rape does not happen, however, I believe the pendulum has swung far too left in this area.

And yes, I would be a rapist as well... having sex while sleeping (yes, a woman is capable of perpetrating such an act on a man unbeknownst to him), while drunk, drugged and even force. The funny thing is, in all honesty, I have yet to ever hear a complaint!

HA! I never thought of necrophilia as rape, but then that would be a moral/spiritual question as you have said. Nonetheless, EEEW!!!

Last edited by Agrimony_ Coal; 05-13-07 at 17:53.
Old 05-13-07   #17
InKY
SchmInKY

InKY is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,122
#'s 33-37 (the entitlement ones): I do wish guys would bear these in mind. Giving something for which someone else has not asked does not entitle the giver.

I get uncomfortable when guys open doors for me & such as well b/c it makes me feel they think I owe them something (not sex, but maybe gratitude or subservience).
Old 05-13-07   #18
Agrimony_ Coal
Lurks in the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by InKY View Post
#'s 33-37 (the entitlement ones): I do wish guys would bear these in mind. Giving something for which someone else has not asked does not entitle the giver.

I get uncomfortable when guys open doors for me & such as well b/c it makes me feel they think I owe them something (not sex, but maybe gratitude or subservience).
You would NEVER owe anyone for anything they do on their own accord, unless there is some sort of written, verbal &/or implied contract. One would be subservient only by choice!

Last edited by Agrimony_ Coal; 05-13-07 at 20:04.
Old 05-13-07   #19
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by InKY View Post

So if I, out of habit, being influenced by my mother ( the hippie ), open the door for you, It's a 'bad' thing??

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 05-13-07   #20
Agrimony_ Coal
Lurks in the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncletiggs View Post
So if I, out of habit, being influenced by my mother ( the hippie ), open the door for you, It's a 'bad' thing??
Not at all, the art of being a gentleman seems to be a dying breed. You can open a door for me any day, as I would do the same...