Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Duke Lacross Players INNOCENT
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-07   #1
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
Duke Lacross Players INNOCENT

[Black strippers 3 white man gang bang sex fantasy foiled! ] - Original thread title.
Liberals, feminists and angry black militants everywhere cry into thier pillows.


http://www.lashawnbarber.com/

take that race hustlers.

Next Step:

Sue Nifong, the stripper/part time whore black woman, the Duke 88.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle

Last edited by Billy the Kidd; 04-11-07 at 19:44.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07   #2
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
Comparing the Duke Lacrosse Team “Rape” Coverage to the torture, rape and murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

By David Duke "D"

For more than a year the District Attorney in the area of Duke University accused members of the Lacrosse team of a rape against an African American woman who happened to be stripper, drug addict and prostitute. The politically-minded prosecutor clearly committed the felonious crime of obstruction of justice as he hid exculpatory forensic evidence absolving the boys of any crime. After months of scandalous news coverage and universal condemnation against the Lacrosse team and Duke, the cases were dropped.

Because this incident concerned alleged White perpetrators and an alleged Black victim, the prosecutor felt he had a right to criminally obstruct justice to the point of jailing some young college men for a crime they did not commit. The controlled media used this incident to expose alleged White racism and White hate crimes against non-Whites. The Duke university Lacrosse “rape” story grew to the point where there is hardly person in America, Canada or even Europe or Australia who has not heard of the case. In literally thousands of articles the media shamelessly brought an anti-White race angle into the case. The chronic theme was “White boys from decent families assault poor Black woman.” In a lynch mob atmosphere, 88 Duke University faculty members signed a letter calling for the punishment of the boys even before the investigation was completed. Vigilante posters picturing the Lacrosse team appeared all over the Duke campus. To quote the faculty letter:

The lacrosse team… may well feel they can claim innocence and sport their disgraced jerseys on campus, safe under the cover of silent whiteness. But where is the black woman who their violence and raucous witness injured for life?

Later, after months of unjust and brutal character assassination against the Lacrosse players, forensic evidence was finally released showing them completely innocent of the alleged crime. Perhaps even worse was the fact that “racism” was the word used in countless commentaries on the case in the press. Only problem was, none of the criminal allegations were true. As raunchy as the boys’ behavior was, they did nothing violent or illegal and their actions were not one wit more disgusting than the behavior of the supposed “victim.” Even the district attorney had to eventually admit that fact.

About a year after the incident, on March 24, 2007, in the America’s most prestigious newspaper, The New York Times, Selena Roberts wrote an article titled, “Closing a Case Will Not Mean Closure at Duke.” In it, she admits that members of Duke’s Lacrosse team were wronged by false charges and the prosecuting attorney may have been guilty of purposefully prosecuting innocent people, but she wails that Duke University and that Whites in general are still guilty of racism.

“Don’t mess with Duke, though. To shine a light on its integrity has been treated by the irrational mighty as a threat to white privilege…

“No one would want an innocent Duke player wronged or ruined by false charges — and that may have occurred on Nifong’s watch — but the alleged crime and the culture are mutually exclusive.”

Roberts is of course, the real racist. She has no ability to see the racism of prosecuting Whites unjustly, withholding exculpatory evidence and ruining the lives of White students simply because they are White and the alleged victim is Black.

Now let’s contrast the coverage of the Duke Lacrosse nonexistent rape with the actual rape, torture and murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. Channon and Christopher were in love and pursuing their education at the University of Tennessee. Their only crime was they had a car that the assailants wanted and that they hated White people enough to commit heinous acts of torture and murder against them.

The horrendous crimes against this young White couple are forensically proven:

Channon Christian was tortured and repeatedly raped for a period of two days by five Black assailants including a Black woman.

While still alive Channon’s breasts were cut from her body.

The Black assailants poured toxic cleaning fluid down her throat to destroy DNA evidence.

Channon’s boyfriend Christopher Newsom was tortured and forced to watch the rape and torture of Channon.

While still alive, the assailants cut off Christopher’s penis.

Christoper was shot, bound and his body wrapped up in bedding and set afire

Channon’s disfigured corpse was dumped in a trash can.

These crimes were real. They are proven by forensic evidence and the confessions of the assailants.

Now contrast the coverage of the real life rape, torture and murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom with that of the alleged 30 minute rape of Black stripper at Duke University. A year after the alleged Duke Lacrosse rape which have proven to be a lie, The NY Times is still assailing the racism at Duke University, and there are currently, as of this writing on Easter Sunday, April 8, the following media stories of the fake Duke rape incident and the real Christian-Newsom rape and murders:

A Google News search of Duke rape finds a total of 1,031 current articles many of them by major news media.

A Google News search of Channon Christian finds a total of only 3 current articles, none of them by major media.

A google search of the Web with Duke rape finds a total of 1,170,000 citations, overwhelmingly comprised of major media

A google search of the Web with Channon Christian finds a total of only 24,000, almost none in major media

Now, don’t for one minute think the Christian-Newsom case is some rare exception. There have been thousands of White women raped, tortured and murdered by Black assailants in the last decade alone and many of their assailants have been proven to have displayed racial hatred during the commission of their crimes. Many Black serial rapists specifically targeted White women for their crimes. Gangster rap has lyrics and video explicitly calling for hate and murder of White people, much of it published by major record labels.

Why am I the only nationally-known figure who has even dared to mention this horrific hate crime and the racist, anti-White, double standard that exists in the controlled media. I am called a racist for simply exposing intolerable numbers of interracial violent crime rate against White people.

There have been major national conferences by mainstream organizations seeking to reduce the quote, “Black on Black crime rate.” It is as if Black crimes against White people such as Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom do not really matter, only Black on Black crimes do. Make a Google search on “White hate crimes” and then do one on “Black hate crimes.” There are less than half the number of articles on “Black hate crimes” although Blacks attack White people at least 3,000 percent more than Whites attack Blacks. Let that sink in, that’s not a 30 or 40 percent higher rate of attacks of Blacks against Whites than Whites against Blacks (which would be bad enough), it is not even a 300 percent higher rate — but a 3,000 percent higher rate!

I am not a racist, I don’t hate any race as a group and I don’t want to suppress or harm anyone. The fact that I love my people and my family and that I don’t want them to fall victims of pervasive Black criminality does not make me racist, it makes me a realist. I am a realist who sees reality rather than the lies propagated by the mass media, lies that attempt to make us think that Blacks are chronic victims of White hate crime rather than the other way around. The fact that I know that my two daughters are in far more danger of being hurt in an average Black school or Black neighborhood doesn’t make me a racist, it makes me a concerned father who doesn’t want his daughters subject to a greater danger of enduring a horrible fate like that of Channon Christian.

The media and political establishment constantly tell European Americans about the terrible wrongs of historical segregation. They tell us how that those policies hurt the feelings of Black people by Blacks having their own schools and their own neighborhoods instead of integrated ones. So they forcibly integrated our schools and neighborhoods. What is the result of it all? It is not just some hurt feelings. It is tens of thousands of White victims of non-White racism and violence. We are talking about tens of thousands of White people who now fall victim of Black violence and brutality each year as a result of the policies of forced integration. We are talking about real human suffering, physical beatings, robbery, rape and murder. How does that stark human cost stack up to the supposed evil of segregation?

I am not an advocate of forced segregation and certainly not of forced integration. People should have the freedom to live and associate with whom they desire. People should have the right not have their child be forced into a school where the child has at least a 1,000 percent more chance of being harmed! That is the most natural thing on earth. Any parent who would intentionally send their child into a school where he or she would have a ten times greater chance of being attacked and hurt is not a good parent, period. No truly caring White parents parent want their children to be sent into overwhelmingly Black schools where drugs, violence, filthy language, academic inferiority and the evil of gangster rap and gangster rap culture is far more prevalent than in White schools. Again, to state these facts is not racism, it is reality. No one can deny the realities of those schools, and no one actually does deny it. The anti-White crowd just blames every terrible condition of those schools on White racism. But all that does not change the fact of the fate of White children sent into those hell holes. The humanity of the White children, their welfare and well-being are never taken into account.

The media speaks incessantly about the Black victims of White criminality. For nine years we have heard constantly about the dragging death in Jasper, Texas of the habitual Black criminal, James Byrd. All people, including me, condemn brutality by anyone against anyone. But, when crime figures reveal that proportionally more than 100 White women are raped by Black men — to only one Black woman by Whites — why is that not an issue? If the figures were reversed, would not the issue be discussed in the national media. You and I know the answer to that. There would mass marches in the streets to protest the racism and inhumanity of the high numbers of rapes against Black women! There would be documentaries, protests, books, articles, commissions, and a raft of public condemnations from city councilmen to the president, from local clergymen to the Pope.

There are frequent articles, books and documentaries about historical lynchings against Black people, something nonexistent today. Every decent person condemns lynching, as do I in the most forceful of manner. The process of law and justice should always be applied in every case. the accused should always be accorded constitutional rights and due process. Yet, the blatant fact is that in the last 100 years there were less than 1,000 lynchings, with practical none of them occurring in the last 30 years. Compare that fact to the current reality of tens of thousands of White people falling victim to Black violent crime each and every year! You check out the indisputable facts on this issue in the (Color of Crime Report).

It should be understood also that the White victims of rape and murder are completely innocent people, while frankly. most of the lynch victims were guilty of terrible crimes against the innocent. No one can excuse lynching of alleged Black criminals or any other criminal, and all decent people do condemn it. But, no one can excuse the rape, robbery, beating and murder of White people either, and it should be remembered that most of the White victims are completely innocent women, children and the elderly. As shocking as it may sound, more innocent White people are killed each and every year than all the Black people who were lynched in the last hundred years!

The media tells us that it is the height of moral compassion, justice and love to be outraged at the murder of a Black person at the hands of Whites.

But, to be outraged at an epidemic-number of rapes and murders of White people by Blacks, the media tells us is “racist.”

Next time that someone tells you about the racism that exists in our society against Black people, educate them on the facts of the Duke Lacrosse story and the Newsom-Christian rape torture and murder.

In plain truth:

European Americans are losing our country.

Our people are enduring horrendous crimes.

Our people are victims of massive hate propaganda.

Our heritage is being wiped away.

Our morals are being eroded by an alien Hollywood.

Our hard-earned dollars are losing their value.

Our borders are being invaded.

Our people are being outnumbered.

While we suffer the loss of our own homeland, the Government and the media send off our young people to fight and die overseas for Israel.

We at Davidduke.com stand for the right of all people to preserve their heritage and to be free. We endorse these principles for every people on earth and insist these human rights are also accorded to our own people. We will not sit idly by while we lose what so many of our forefathers sacrificed their lives to attain, their freedom and heritage.

We have no higher purpose at this critical moment in long history of our people than to give our lives to the very cause of our people’s survival.

To this end we dedicate our lives.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom will not be forgotten!
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07   #3
Synikul
fucking jackass
 
Synikul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: in the past
Posts: 4,398
Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Billy, even I don't use David Duke as a source.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07   #4
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synikul View Post
Billy, even I don't use David Duke as a source.
Yeah but i really wanted to put a Democrat up who agreed with the outcome of the case. *snicker*
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07   #5
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin
 
Manifesto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,621
Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
ya dude....david duke... thats not cool.

I don't think the duke team was over scrutinized, I think that this other case was under-scrutinized. I think that any time there is a rape (or any violent crime) it should be taken seriously the suspects have to deal with that invasion of privacy in the name of justice.

However there are also these little things called civil rights and a person is NOT guilty until proven so in the court of law, maybe it should fall on the press to be responsible to not bias an entire country against those who have not been convicted.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #6
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin
 
Dark Messiah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Beautiful Sona-nyl
Posts: 14,816
Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synikul View Post
Billy, even I don't use David Duke as a source.
Quoted for uber-mega-fucking truth. I don't usually listen to former Grand Dragons pulling random uncited statistics out of their ass to determine my decisions.



The media has and always will cherry-pick the stories it covers. Does black racism get a free pass in the media? Yes. Is that justified? Not really. On the other hand, who the fuck cares? So what if there's not a lot of national attention on it? In the high days of Jim Crow, people (some of whom are still alive and still free and unpunished today) could kill blacks or even white civil rights activists and get off scott free. We're not talking here about an issue where blacks killed some whites and the jury gave them a pass, or the sheriff patted them on the back and laughed about it, as would've happened were races reversed forty years ago. They're still facing the maximum charges, it's simply not on the news. So? Who does that hurt? There's another good reason it's not on the news, and the reason why David Duke probably wishes it was; the fear that it would push people towards violent "reprisal" against blacks in general. If the media is more cautious about reporting black hate crimes against whites than the reverse, let's remember that whites outnumber blacks in this country around 3 to 1. Ultimately, only one party here has any significant danger of being "wiped out" or any other nonsense through violence.

Conversely, we could talk about how many thousands of people go missing in the United States every year, but whenever it's a pretty white girl it's all over the national news. Or bullshit like this: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,1435953.story
__________________
Like any spelling mistake, mutations cannot give rise to information, but rather damage that which already exists.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
Quoted for uber-mega-fucking truth. I don't usually listen to former Grand Dragons pulling random uncited statistics out of their ass to determine my decisions.



The media has and always will cherry-pick the stories it covers. Does black racism get a free pass in the media? Yes. Is that justified? Not really. On the other hand, who the fuck cares? So what if there's not a lot of national attention on it? In the high days of Jim Crow, people (some of whom are still alive and still free and unpunished today) could kill blacks or even white civil rights activists and get off scott free. We're not talking here about an issue where blacks killed some whites and the jury gave them a pass, or the sheriff patted them on the back and laughed about it, as would've happened were races reversed forty years ago. They're still facing the maximum charges, it's simply not on the news. So? Who does that hurt? There's another good reason it's not on the news, and the reason why David Duke probably wishes it was; the fear that it would push people towards violent "reprisal" against blacks in general. If the media is more cautious about reporting black hate crimes against whites than the reverse, let's remember that whites outnumber blacks in this country around 3 to 1. Ultimately, only one party here has any significant danger of being "wiped out" or any other nonsense through violence.

Conversely, we could talk about how many thousands of people go missing in the United States every year, but whenever it's a pretty white girl it's all over the national news. Or bullshit like this: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,1435953.story

lol i remember that movie\, it starred James Woods right?

Why is it that whenever people bring up the inequity of race relations these days yoou always gotta bring up crap that happend decades of not centuries ago? Do 2 wrongs make a right? What the fuck does Jim Crow have to do with a piece of shit stripper/part time hooker destroying the reputation and lives of 3 INNOCENT men?

Oh booooo FUCKING Hooooo the blacks are less than the whites (for now) and have a bigger probability of being wiped out (huh?) That doesnt stop them from comitting MUCH more than thier fair share of crimes, especially violent rapes and murder and interracial rapes and murders.

But wait, oh I forgot... the poor poor black man, he suffers racism EVERYDAY I mean... we should just forgive this poor whore Crystal Mangum because of how evil whites were, and also because PWG (pretty white girl) syndrome when someone white goes missing in Aruba. Yes, we should jsut give it all a pass and not take it serious... id go as far as to say whites deserve it eh? A little retribution? WHy dont you grow up you fucking retard.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #8
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
ya dude....david duke... thats not cool.

I don't think the duke team was over scrutinized, I think that this other case was under-scrutinized. I think that any time there is a rape (or any violent crime) it should be taken seriously the suspects have to deal with that invasion of privacy in the name of justice.

However there are also these little things called civil rights and a person is NOT guilty until proven so in the court of law, maybe it should fall on the press to be responsible to not bias an entire country against those who have not been convicted.
He made some good points, I would suggest you read it before you block it out.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #9
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,755
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,704
Its funny, a black gril falsely accuses 3 rich white boys of rape, she gets a free college scholarship from Jesse Jackson. An old white man makes a slightly racial comment on the radio and gets raked over the coals for being a bigot (despite years and years of charity work with black children) and forced into early retirement.

I must admit, the double standard is starting to get very frustrating.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #10
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin
 
Dark Messiah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Beautiful Sona-nyl
Posts: 14,816
Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
lol i remember that movie\, it starred James Woods right?

Why is it that whenever people bring up the inequity of race relations these days yoou always gotta bring up crap that happend decades of not centuries ago? Do 2 wrongs make a right? What the fuck does Jim Crow have to do with a piece of shit stripper/part time hooker destroying the reputation and lives of 3 INNOCENT men?

Oh booooo FUCKING Hooooo the blacks are less than the whites (for now) and have a bigger probability of being wiped out (huh?) That doesnt stop them from comitting MUCH more than thier fair share of crimes, especially violent rapes and murder and interracial rapes and murders.

But wait, oh I forgot... the poor poor black man, he suffers racism EVERYDAY I mean... we should just forgive this poor whore Crystal Mangum because of how evil whites were, and also because PWG (pretty white girl) syndrome when someone white goes missing in Aruba. Yes, we should jsut give it all a pass and not take it serious... id go as far as to say whites deserve it eh? A little retribution? WHy dont you grow up you fucking retard.
I wonder if, by chance, you're familiar with the logical fallacy known as a Straw Man.

If not, here's a handy link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
__________________
Like any spelling mistake, mutations cannot give rise to information, but rather damage that which already exists.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #11
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
I wonder if, by chance, you're familiar with the logical fallacy known as a Straw Man.

If not, here's a handy link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
Holy shitballs, its like im talking to a fucking robot!
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #12
Synikul
fucking jackass
 
Synikul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: in the past
Posts: 4,398
Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
He made some good points, I would suggest you read it before you block it out.
Almost everything in that particular David Duke article is true, but it's still usually counter-productive to ever use him as a source. Also, he's a liar and a thief, and I think his "jews control the world" stuff is pure crap.

To clarify, he's not a liar about most of the facts he uses, he's just a liar about the real purpose of the contributions he recieves from his supporters.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #13
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synikul View Post
Almost everything in that particular David Duke article is true, but it's still usually counter-productive to ever use him as a source. Also, he's a liar and a thief, and I think his "jews control the world" stuff is pure crap.

To clarify, he's not a liar about most of the facts he uses, he's just a liar about the real purpose of the contributions he recieves from his supporters.
I used him because I like annoying people for one, he's a Democrat, Hes raising good points about the bias in the liberal media.

I dont intend this to be a super serious discussion so I dont care if people dont take him seriously. He can be Adolph Fucking Hitler and still speak to facts. If someone is uncomfortable with him as a reference, I say grow some fucking balls nancy. (Not you Syn, I know where youre coming from, we are on the same side. And if I was actually trying to swing some minds I wouldnt use Duke).
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #14
Synikul
fucking jackass
 
Synikul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: in the past
Posts: 4,398
Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
I used him because I like annoying people for one, he's a Democrat, Hes raising good points about the bias in the liberal media.

I dont intend this to be a super serious discussion so I dont care if people dont take him seriously. He can be Adolph Fucking Hitler and still speak to facts. If someone is uncomfortable with him as a reference, I say grow some fucking balls nancy. (Not you Syn, I know where youre coming from, we are on the same side. And if I was actually trying to swing some minds I wouldnt use Duke).
The last time Duke ran for office he was a republican. If it changed since then I wasn't aware of it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #15
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synikul View Post
The last time Duke ran for office he was a republican. If it changed since then I wasn't aware of it.
Yes its true he ran for both parties at differnt times. But everyone already believes that Republicans are evil racists. I like to point out people like Duke and Byrd.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #16
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
I was so totally stoked to hear about this.

This entire thing was tried in the media on no real evidence. And the DA used it as another stone in his political career. Disgusting. It's all disgusting. I never for a moment thought they were guilty.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #17
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
I can almost begin to believe that science fiction written by Spider Robinson may actually come true an dhe could be the late 20th century version of H.G. Wells

He wrote a very good sci-fi book about future race wars.... also wrote the Callahan novels....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #18
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin
 
Dark Messiah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Beautiful Sona-nyl
Posts: 14,816
Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
Holy shitballs, its like im talking to a fucking robot!
Some advice; a Straw Man argument is sometimes strong in an argument, particularly to an audience of those who are inclined to agree with you, or inclined to dislike your opponent, and therefore disinclined to consider whether or not the argument you're attacking actually resembles the one being made. However, it's an extremely vulnerable tactic, because when it's pointed out it tends to make you look not only ridiculous, but duplicitous.

A related, but much stronger, form of argument would be the Slippery Slope;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope

For instance, this is your current argument:

DM: The media does put an unfair emphasis on white-on-black racism, but there are some reasons why this is the case.
BillyTheKid: So you want blacks to be able to kill us anytime they want? Why do you hate America so much? Get an education, you fucking retard!(to be fair, your argument actually had much worse spelling than this)

Rather than make this very ineffective sort of attack, you could modify it to the following form:

DM: The media does put an unfair emphasis on white-on-black racism, but there are some reasons why this is the case.
Billy: Oh, sure, today it's just media coverage. But the more this continues, the more it encourages black on white racism! It's only a short time before black people start killing us en mass!

You see what an improvement this is? Whereas the first argument was transparently false, the second one, while it may cause disbelief, has an at least somewhat tenable premise. More importantly, instead of making an easily-debunked accusation about your opponent, you instead appear only to be trying to inform what you view as ignorance- a much stronger position.


Join me next week, when I'll be teaching Billy how to use spellcheck.
__________________
Like any spelling mistake, mutations cannot give rise to information, but rather damage that which already exists.

Last edited by Dark Messiah; 04-12-07 at 23:51.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07   #19
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin
 
Manifesto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,621
Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
DM - lol.


Billy - I have looked into the case you were talking about, its probably the most fucked up thing ive read about in a while, but I dont see any problems with the investigation itself... just the lack of medai coverage.

so , once again, it all goes back to the jews....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-07   #20
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Why does every thread turn into a DM v. * "my cock is bigger than yours" issue?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
John Malvo Is Innocent! New Evidence! freemalvo Mayhem 2 01-08-06 19:21

Recent Threads
Overflowing asylums
3 Weeks Ago 01:23
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
23 Hours Ago 19:27
Hey fr0g
2 Days Ago 01:49
Last post by thefr0g
2 Days Ago 15:36
Obama sends a letter.
2 Days Ago 21:42
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Days Ago 21:42
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Days Ago 21:19
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Days Ago 21:16
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
4 Days Ago 20:26
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
6 Days Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
6 Days Ago 09:32
vote or die
2 Weeks Ago 01:56
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
6 Days Ago 09:20
vote or die
2 Weeks Ago 02:02
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 21:45
Online Users: 55
1 members and 54 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community