Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Anti-Rape Device patented

Old 03-30-07   #1
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
Anti-Rape Device patented

Quote:
Anti-rape device created by South-African inventor Sonnet Ehlers is about to hit the market after a long time of waiting for patent verification.

The female condom-like device called Rapex has fish-like teeth that attach to the penis.......full story
I think its great that they have this now... rapists deserve it and worse.

but DAMN!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-07   #2
doebathory
the poet

Location: well the estate agent said it was a semi/det. des. res. in need of some work but to me it looks like a complete sht. hle.
doebathory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 185,622
That's so tame. I invented one years ago filled with razor blades to cut a guy's dick to shreds.

No...wait...I take that back...I have no problem with the horse you rode in on.
Old 03-30-07   #3
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
For better or worse, this will only be effective the first few times before the story of it being used gets out and rapists start "Checking" their potential victims. Rotten.com mentioned this when it first came out.

http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/rape/date-rape/
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 03-30-07   #4
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,462
Yes so now south african rapists can bleed into your pussy 1st. Sounds like ann ideal way to avoid HIV.

Fucks sake let them carry handguns, problem solved.
Old 03-30-07   #5
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Plus... what do youthink some out of control lunatic is going to do to the woman who has this in her and he gets bitten??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.

Old 03-30-07   #6
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Apparently fall down on the ground in agony and cry, according to the man haters that invented the stupid fuckin thing. Almost sounds like this thing was invented by a woman who doesnt understand that in the heat of the moment when your adreniline is pumping you dont really feel the pain the same way.
Old 03-30-07   #7
Iron's Rite

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
Yes so now south african rapists can bleed into your pussy 1st. Sounds like ann ideal way to avoid HIV.

Fucks sake let them carry handguns, problem solved.
I don't suppose that it occurred to you that the status of Gun Control Laws in South Africa have to be one of the last reasons why Women don't carry Guns there?
Old 03-30-07   #8
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
I don't suppose that it occurred to you that the status of Gun Control Laws in South Africa have to be one of the last reasons why Women don't carry Guns there?
Must be why that have such strict gun control laws then eh?
Old 03-30-07   #9
Iron's Rite

Even with good Gun control laws, the inability of the majority of people to afford them and the fact that women have no one to instruct them in their proper usage would still be highly prohibitive. Sorry if I'm getting in the way of your attempts to sound-off on your political views yet again, I just thought I should point out that Poverty is the major factor here.
Old 03-30-07   #10
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Even with good Gun control laws, the inability of the majority of people to afford them and the fact that women have no one to instruct them in their proper usage would still be highly prohibitive. Sorry if I'm getting in the way of your attempts to sound-off on your political views yet again, I just thought I should point out that Poverty is the major factor here.
LMAO women dont know how to use them? Way to be a sexist. Its pretty simple, you pull the trigger to make it shoot. And the costs while high are not astronomical. People cans till afford to buy them. I assume it would actually be cheaper to buy 1 gun and some bullets than to buy condoms with teeth for the rest of your life.

Try using your brain a little ok?
Old 03-30-07   #11
Iron's Rite

Obviously, however to say that women have a stigma of being gun-shy is in no way inaccurate or sexists. Even in our country; I don't see how even you can't be aware of that: Bottom line; if they had better access to education and greater opportunity then maybe they would see it as a viable option.
Old 03-30-07   #12
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
And fat people have a stigma of being lazy and worthless. But you proved them wrong, didn't you blacksmith?

Now everyone knows rape is the fault of the woman. The solution is obviously to make women stop acting and dressing like whores. Then they wouldn't have to be punished by the almighty cock.

Old 03-30-07   #13
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Obviously, however to say that women have a stigma of being gun-shy is in no way inaccurate or sexists. Even in our country; I don't see how even you can't be aware of that: Bottom line; if they had better access to education and greater opportunity then maybe they would see it as a viable option.
lol obvously youre not part of the gun community. Women make just as fervent gun owners and supporters as men if not moreso at times. Your entire line of logic is bullshit. Women are no more gunshy than men are. If you hung out with gun owners you might know that. And it doesnt take education and opporitunity to see a gun as good self defense. If thats what it took they wouldnt have carried guns in the old west.
Old 03-30-07   #14
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
And fat people have a stigma of being lazy and worthless. But you proved them wrong, didn't you blacksmith?

Now everyone knows rape is the fault of the woman. The solution is obviously to make women stop acting and dressing like whores. Then they wouldn't have to be punished by the almighty cock.
Oh baby!

Seriously, being a woman makes you too stupid to operate the complex system of a gun (pulling a trigger) true or false? What is it about vag that makes you not able to complete that process?
Old 03-30-07   #15
Iron's Rite

Why am I sexist for implying that Women who have different opportunities will have different capabilities? Logically, with the greater social diversity and opportunities available to women here. There will be greater incidences of American Women who use Guns then there will be amongst the Female Population in Africa: However, even then there are still women here who are uncomfortable about the idea of using weapons for various reasons, such as a lack of exposure or the expectations of Social Norms . . . Why do you two Hate America so much?
Old 03-30-07   #16
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Why am I sexist for implying that Women who have different opportunities will have different capabilities? Logically, with the greater social diversity and opportunities available to women here. There will be greater incidences of American Women who use Guns then there will be amongst the Female Population in Africa: However, even then there are still women here who are uncomfortable about the idea of using weapons for various reasons, such as a lack of exposure or the expectations of Social Norms . . . Why do you two Hate America so much?
youre sexist for saying that women in africa dont use guns because theyre women. you also implied that therye too stupid to use them and need men to teach them how. But ya know, im from the United States of Moronica, lead by BushMcChimpyHitler Co. So you knw how we are. Thats why we dont udnerstand your sexism.
Old 03-30-07   #17
Iron's Rite

Not what I stated at all, if I just hand someone a Gun are they going to inherently know the fine points of how to properly use one without any aversion? You should talk to our Armed Forces because I think you've got a great way to save them money on Training.
Wow, Guns really can do everything. They can even instruct people how to use them effectively!
Old 03-30-07   #18
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Not what I stated at all, if I just hand someone a Gun are they going to inherently know the fine points of how to properly use one without any aversion? You should talk to our Armed Forces because I think you've got a great way to save them money on Training.
Wow, Guns really can do everything. They can even instruct people how to use them effectively!
You would have to be a mental retard not to know that in order to use a gun you point and pull the trigger.

Have you ever fired a handgun?

The 1st time I ever fired a gun I didnt need instructions on how to pull its trigger. (which is what fires it) I did need instruction on how to properly clean it though and to reload my own ammunition.

And the only people with aversions are pussies. Do people have aversions to cutting bread with a sharp knife? To using an axe to chop firewood? Did you have an aversion to your smithing hammers because they can be used to kill people?

I doubt it.

And you said the women in South Africa dont use guns because they dont know how and noone ever taught them. I assume then that since WOMEN cant use guns it was the MEN who were supposed to teach them. In essence youre saying women are too stupid to use a gun unless a man shows them. Sexist.
Old 03-30-07   #19
Iron's Rite

Or, you're just pigeonholing my argument into a position convenient for your viewpoint of how Guns will magically solve any crisis. It's very narrow minded, you have fun with that. I'm already bored.
Old 03-30-07   #20
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Can't fuck it? May as well shoot it

S.O.D.