Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-07   #1
Synikul
fucking jackass
 
Synikul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: in the past
Posts: 4,398
Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzj0f...elated&search=
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #2
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear
 
sixxx(sic)six's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
Posts: 14,741
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
I have no sympathy for those people . . .

It's like these fuckin' girls that live in the apartment complex across the street. They're black (OF COURSE) and go around yellin' and screamin' profanity and playin' their stereos way too damn loud at night. People like that are worthless . . . and do nothing but litter society. They have themselves to blame.
__________________
I was masturbating
just contemplating
the color of suicide
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #3
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off
 
Pyrric Dicktory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 7,746
Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
everyone gets what they deserve in the end....life is just an endurence test

i hope everyone of them has a crying "mama" at their halfassed funeral. scumbag motherfuckers. the skins do the same though, they're just smart/ignorant enough to do it to someone besides they're own people. and that dmx actin motherfucker beating on that pt crusier, i dont know why the dumbsonofabitch driving it didnt just run over his ass.
__________________
Im so in love of my baby girl
Christel i love you sweetheart u are the light of my life today and always.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #4
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,213
Shit, even thier great leader MLK was a piece of shit. Michael King (REAL NAME) used his churches money to buy white prostitutes he liked to beat on. He greatest speeches were all plagerized drivel. He was in league with the American Communist party... the only reason he is practically sainted now a day is because he got capped before he could fucking go down the spiral so bad that everyone could see it clearly. Now we just have to wait another 10 or 15 years for the FBI file on him to open.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #5
Boomerang
Saint Aelphaba
 
Boomerang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: where muffled laughter drowns out the sound of fury
Posts: 1,059
Boomerang is on a distinguished road
Credits: 42,289
Funny, I've seen fights just like those in my high school... except they were all white and rich and spoiled.
__________________
Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former, and have seen no reason to change.
-Frank Lloyd Wright
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #6
Cally
Feared by the Devil
 
Cally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 582
Cally is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
Shit, even thier great leader MLK was a piece of shit. Michael King (REAL NAME) used his churches money to buy white prostitutes he liked to beat on. He greatest speeches were all plagerized drivel. He was in league with the American Communist party... the only reason he is practically sainted now a day is because he got capped before he could fucking go down the spiral so bad that everyone could see it clearly. Now we just have to wait another 10 or 15 years for the FBI file on him to open.
since you've already proven to me that you are more than willing to give strong self-righteous opinions based on no knowledge or grasp of the facts at all you'll have to excuse me for thinking pretty much everything you say is bullshit.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally View Post
since you've already proven to me that you are more than willing to give strong self-righteous opinions based on no knowledge or grasp of the facts at all you'll have to excuse me for thinking pretty much everything you say is bullshit.
Why is it you dumbfuck libs will take any crazy fringe theory seriously that is against conservatism or the united states, but speak a little truth about Michael King and its EVIL RACIST UNHINGED BULLSHIT!!!!
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #8
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
It's not bullshit. You can look it up. I did. He was born Michael King. He did plagiarize his speeches or at the very least they were ghost written. He was also a supporter of democratic socialism, according to Wikipedia.

So before attempting to take the moral highground, at least make sure you're not arguing against the truth.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #9
Cally
Feared by the Devil
 
Cally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 582
Cally is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,405
point me to a credible source and i might actually take the time to explore your opinions. but generally, you just back up everything your billy says and don't seem to be very balanced in your opinions either.

you can pretty much find a source who will say anything you want it to say. a credible source is one one that is well-researched and considered without an agenda or with some sensitivity to the fact that one has presuppositions. you and billy don't meet the requirements.

you are welcome to your opinions of course and i don't say you can't spout them. but neither of you are credible.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #10
dk123
Lost Soul
 
dk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fish Bowl
Posts: 12,443
dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
hitler was brown haired, brown eyed, short, fat, and an austrian jew.

bush was a cocaine addict (and probably still is) and is a dumb as fuck texan.

JFK was a womaniser, corrupt as fuck, and put into power by his mob connected family.


noone's perfect. gotta get used to the idea that even the so called "saints" share traits with the sinners.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #11
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,213
The only reason shit like MLKs drivel is so longed for is because it was the last real big hurrah for all the moral white liberal fucks, WHAT?! IM NOT A RACIST I MARCHED WITH MARTIN LUTHER KING! Seelet me break it down for you.. mind you I am stealing some of this straight from Steve Sailer

There is only 1 game in town. Its called the Superior White man Game...

Basically in the SWMG liberal whites pat minorities on the head and enslave blacks with welfare, and socialism. and other hand outs and government reliances. Much like you provide for your dog or cat, when it dances and is loyal you smile and give it a new collar, but the last thing you want it to do, is to learn to stand up for itself and make its own food and be independant of you and not need you anymore.

This is very realistically the relationship between blacks in the US and the Democrats/liberal parties. Its all a ruse to do 2 things, 1. keep you in power.. but 2 and most importantly give you the moral highground to the rest of us realists. "YOU FUCKING RACIST! YOU DONT SUPPORT AFFRIMITIVE ACTION AND REPERATIONS? WHY NOT? YOU RACIST?! I SUPPORT THAT STUFF! I AM NOT A RACIST I AM EBTTER THAN YOU I AM SUPERIOR!.

Thats basically what its all about. Thats REALLY what you libs are doing. Thats why you celebrate Kwanza (a black holiday for white liberals) thats why you push for MLK so hard, and go apeshit when the truth is tols about your heroes. Its why you assholes turned on Malcom X when he decided that blacks didnt need whites, they jsut need to band together and reject handouts. And its why you fucks killed him when he decided that the white man wasnt the devil we were all lead ot beleive he was.

Thats what its allllllllll about. The white guilt, the diversity week at school, the hatred for the pilgrims, the loathing of anyhting so common as nationalism and wanting to be secluded with your own kind.

It all stems back to that fucking Northern pre mass immigration hatred for the rustics down south. That I am a sainted New Yorker, not a piece of white trash from Texas attitude.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #12
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally View Post
point me to a credible source and i might actually take the time to explore your opinions. but generally, you just back up everything your billy says and don't seem to be very balanced in your opinions either.

you can pretty much find a source who will say anything you want it to say. a credible source is one one that is well-researched and considered without an agenda or with some sensitivity to the fact that one has presuppositions. you and billy don't meet the requirements.

you are welcome to your opinions of course and i don't say you can't spout them. but neither of you are credible.
Hey dumbshit, the truth isnt balanced. Balanced is a buzzword liberals invented when they couldnt refute facts with emotions.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #13
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy View Post
hitler was brown haired, brown eyed, short, fat, and an austrian jew.

bush was a cocaine addict (and probably still is) and is a dumb as fuck texan.

JFK was a womaniser, corrupt as fuck, and put into power by his mob connected family.


noone's perfect. gotta get used to the idea that even the so called "saints" share traits with the sinners.
The difference, is that its all cool to say that shit about the other 3, but not to say that Michael King squandered his churches money on beating white prostitues...

lets see if we can find a comparison between the 1st 3...


hmmm... its coming to me... uhhh hmm no... no..... is it because they all had a sister? or is it because.. oh right ding ding ding... they were white?
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #14
dk123
Lost Soul
 
dk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fish Bowl
Posts: 12,443
dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
i agree billy, tis so true. dont think i said those three just because they were white, i just picked three at random that came into my mind.

the black man can scream bloody murder at the white man, the white man can't say shit about the black...

does something seem racist about that? sure as hell does to me.

if "all men are created equal" how about some equality in recognising that everything flows in either direction.

but yeah, my main point before, is however good you think someone is, or however evil, there's a little, and in most cases, alot of the opposite in them. and in most cases, that's why they are where they are, and who they are in the first place.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #15
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off
 
Pyrric Dicktory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 7,746
Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
i dont give a fuck about king. i really dont give a fuck about much. but to see some dumbfucking crowd beating the fuck out of somone or some cracked out asshole beating up someone's car for no fucking reason but to show he's got balls concerns me. what if that was my family? what if my kid were in that car? this is why gun control is bullshit. either the police should take care of some dumbshit like that or ill make sure my loved one's are protected.
__________________
Im so in love of my baby girl
Christel i love you sweetheart u are the light of my life today and always.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #16
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally View Post
point me to a credible source and i might actually take the time to explore your opinions. but generally, you just back up everything your billy says and don't seem to be very balanced in your opinions either.

you can pretty much find a source who will say anything you want it to say. a credible source is one one that is well-researched and considered without an agenda or with some sensitivity to the fact that one has presuppositions. you and billy don't meet the requirements.

you are welcome to your opinions of course and i don't say you can't spout them. but neither of you are credible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King%2C_Jr.

You're a pedantic little bitch, ain't ya.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-07   #17
Boomerang
Saint Aelphaba
 
Boomerang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: where muffled laughter drowns out the sound of fury
Posts: 1,059
Boomerang is on a distinguished road
Credits: 42,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally View Post
point me to a credible source and i might actually take the time to explore your opinions. but generally, you just back up everything your billy says and don't seem to be very balanced in your opinions either.

I'm not taking a side on this issue, since I don't know very much about it. However, having read many, many threads throughout the years, I remember Wicked and Billy not being on the same page quite a bit. So saying "your billy" seems pretty stupid, considering their disagreements. Neither of them simply "back up everything" the other says, quite the opposite. They both have their own opinions, completely independent of the other. You're just mad that they both happen to disagree with you THIS time. Maybe someday in the future one of them will be on YOUR side. If that ever happens, they will both bend over backwards to defend whatever it is you happen to agree on. They're both intelligent, and though I may not agree with both of them all of the time, I would feel very good to have either one of them on MY side of the fence in a debate.

So chill.
__________________
Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former, and have seen no reason to change.
-Frank Lloyd Wright
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-07   #18
dk123
Lost Soul
 
dk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fish Bowl
Posts: 12,443
dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrric Dicktory View Post
i dont give a fuck about king. i really dont give a fuck about much. but to see some dumbfucking crowd beating the fuck out of somone or some cracked out asshole beating up someone's car for no fucking reason but to show he's got balls concerns me. what if that was my family? what if my kid were in that car? this is why gun control is bullshit. either the police should take care of some dumbshit like that or ill make sure my loved one's are protected.
amen.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-07   #19
KidsInaSandbox
Guest
 
KidsInaSandbox's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
whut whut.

i am a maori warrior.



Ringa pakia!
Uma tiraha!
Turi whatia!
Hope whai ake!
Waewae takahia kia kino!
KA MATE KA MATE
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-07   #20
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
I'm not taking a side on this issue, since I don't know very much about it. However, having read many, many threads throughout the years, I remember Wicked and Billy not being on the same page quite a bit. So saying "your billy" seems pretty stupid, considering their disagreements. Neither of them simply "back up everything" the other says, quite the opposite. They both have their own opinions, completely independent of the other. You're just mad that they both happen to disagree with you THIS time. Maybe someday in the future one of them will be on YOUR side. If that ever happens, they will both bend over backwards to defend whatever it is you happen to agree on. They're both intelligent, and though I may not agree with both of them all of the time, I would feel very good to have either one of them on MY side of the fence in a debate.

So chill.
Werd. I was thinking something along those lines when I read her post. Billy? Mine? Yikes. I hated him for the first 2 years I knew him. Then I loved him for a year. Then hated him again. Then loved him again. Then hated him. Then loved him last year. Then hated him for a couple of months. Now I love him again. I think Billy is a fundamental asshat sometimes, but I <3 him anyway. That's the way friendship works. I don't blindly back up what he says unless I agree with it. Or just for comedic purposes.

I will, however, swallow your soul if you try and do him.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biblical Contradictions Crypt Topic Discussions 563 03-30-05 13:32
Dreams kirie300 Topic Discussions 87 08-16-04 16:30
Happy Bush Country Lawson Topic Discussions 23 06-03-04 17:42
Dragon discovered in a jar. Iron's Rite Topic Discussions 23 02-12-04 10:02

Recent Threads
Hey fr0g
1 Day Ago 01:49
Last post by thefr0g
11 Hours Ago 15:36
Obama sends a letter.
1 Day Ago 21:42
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Day Ago 21:42
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Day Ago 21:19
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Day Ago 21:16
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 20:26
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
4 Days Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
4 Days Ago 09:32
vote or die
2 Weeks Ago 01:56
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
4 Days Ago 09:20
vote or die
2 Weeks Ago 02:02
Last post by Sic Simon
6 Days Ago 21:45
long Sunday
3 Weeks Ago 18:00
by DaxterK
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Weeks Ago 01:46
Online Users: 85
0 members and 85 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community