Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page I just read many gay things...

Old 11-21-06   #1
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
I just read many gay things...

I suggest if you want a good laugh, you go read lilywhitemm's online journal. I swear to god you'll piss yourself.

"It's so hard being me."

"No one is as intelligent as me."

"Omg. I'm a furry with a huge forehead."

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-06   #2
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

SaturnAscends is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,683
Shut the fuck up, nobody cares what you think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-21-06   #3
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

Why are you so mean to her???

Old 11-21-06   #4
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

What did she ever do to you?

Old 11-21-06   #5
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
Because its funnay?
Old 11-21-06   #6
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

You think it's so fun to beat up on other people, I bet you're the same way in real life, talking down about everyone you can just to make yourself feel better. It's bullshit because if you were on the other side and someone was making fun of you, then it would be a whole different story. Basic facts are that you don't even know this person in real life, you don't want to help her, and all you want to do is make people think that she's a bad person. Well she's not a bad person, she is a selfless, heartfelt person that really cares for animals, so what if she's a bitch all the time, if I worked my ass off like her and got no respect for it i'd be a fucking bitch too. So why don't both of you go make fun of her and see what kind of positive comments you get because i'll tell you the people that know her, the people that truly know her, know that she is a really good person and that she deserves better.

Old 11-21-06   #7
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnAscends View Post
You think it's so fun to beat up on other people, I bet you're the same way in real life, talking down about everyone you can just to make yourself feel better. It's bullshit because if you were on the other side and someone was making fun of you, then it would be a whole different story. Basic facts are that you don't even know this person in real life, you don't want to help her, and all you want to do is make people think that she's a bad person. Well she's not a bad person, she is a selfless, heartfelt person that really cares for animals, so what if she's a bitch all the time, if I worked my ass off like her and got no respect for it i'd be a fucking bitch too. So why don't both of you go make fun of her and see what kind of positive comments you get because i'll tell you the people that know her, the people that truly know her, know that she is a really good person and that she deserves better.
Actually yes. It's super fun. That's why I did it.

Old 11-21-06   #8
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Oh that's right. Sik Simon was putting his cock in her at one point. That explains it. NEVER INSULT OLD POON.

Old 11-21-06   #9
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

I don't think you even paused to think about the good things that she's done, do they outweigh the bad things? Hell yes they do, if there is one thing I can tell you about this person it's that deep down, really far down, she is a really good person. This woman saved me when I was at the end of my rope and all I gave her in return was heartache and sorrow. Well now I think it's my turn to help her, because people you have in your life, they only get one chance to do something that is important and when they do that they're done, and that's just how life works. Well I could spend hours talking about all the people and animals that she's helped and all the really GOOD things that she's done, while all you want to do is talk down on her personality, like oh she's so stuck up she thinks she's so smart all this and that and the other, hell I don't understand why she is the way that she is, but I know that it's not hurting me, she's not out to hurt anyone's feelings, or to make them feel shameful or regretful when in reality they deserve it, she doesn't go around picking fights with perfect strangers, or hurting people's feelings when sometimes that's all those people have, I'm so tired of my friends cause all they do is judge people based on the way they look or the way they act. Why don't you just embrace the way these people are and love them for that individuality and that individuality in it's own? Why are people judged by way of things like this, when in real life this little lady wouldn't hurt a single mother fucking fly. Hell she'd probably try to help it. I don't care what you say about her she's an angel in my eyes, and you guys just want to make her feel bad.

Old 11-21-06   #10
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
I heard shes got the HIV. I wouldnt drink from the same cup as her.
Old 11-21-06   #11
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

hahahaha. BALLS. I don't give a rat shit what she has or hasn't done, what kind of real life person she is, or what size panties she wears.

That journal is GAY GAY GAY. And she's a forum tard.

Old 11-21-06   #12
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
I don't think you even paused to think about the good things that she's done, do they outweigh the bad things? Hell yes they do, if there is one thing I can tell you about this person it's that deep down, really far down, she is a really good person. This woman saved me when I was at the end of my rope and all I gave her in return was heartache and sorrow. Well now I think it's my turn to help her, because people you have in your life, they only get one chance to do something that is important and when they do that they're done, and that's just how life works. Well I could spend hours talking about all the people and animals that she's helped and all the really GOOD things that she's done, while all you want to do is talk down on her personality, like oh she's so stuck up she thinks she's so smart all this and that and the other, hell I don't understand why she is the way that she is, but I know that it's not hurting me, she's not out to hurt anyone's feelings, or to make them feel shameful or regretful when in reality they deserve it, she doesn't go around picking fights with perfect strangers, or hurting people's feelings when sometimes that's all those people have, I'm so tired of my friends cause all they do is judge people based on the way they look or the way they act. Why don't you just embrace the way these people are and love them for that individuality and that individuality in it's own? Why are people judged by way of things like this, when in real life this little lady wouldn't hurt a single mother fucking fly. Hell she'd probably try to help it. I don't care what you say about her she's an angel in my eyes, and you guys just want to make her feel bad.
She saved your life and youre defending her on an internet forum... wow you got off light from that obligation.
Old 11-21-06   #13
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
I heard shes got the HIV. I wouldnt drink from the same cup as her.
You know what.. it's threads like these and people like you that really make my day brighter.

<3 you, Billy.

ONWARD, FLAME THROWERS. ONWARD!

Old 11-21-06   #14
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
I suggest if you want a good laugh, you go read lilywhitemm's online journal. I swear to god you'll piss yourself.

"It's so hard being me."

"No one is as intelligent as me."

"Omg. I'm a furry with a huge forehead."

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

link? you cant start insulting ppl without posting a link so that we too can judge from our pedestal.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
Old 11-21-06   #15
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=33589

Old 11-21-06   #16
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

My personal favorite:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazu View Post
its so hard being me. I am always surrounded by people whoses intelligence is nonexistant...I am brilliant compared to these people and I actually get headaches (very bad ones) when I have to put up with vast amounts of stupid people. I thank any higher power that I have the internet and various online *people* for their distraction and *friendship*.

Old 11-21-06   #17
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
My personal favorite:
Wow, reading through that travesty of a run on sentence was like watching a full head on collision in slow motion.
Old 11-21-06   #18
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
meh, I find the whole concept of live-journals kinda gay.... I have a blog but I use it to keep my family updated about my life. I started a blog here, but i doubt ill use it often....

still I have talked to lilywhite b4, and she seems nice enough...

whatever.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
Old 11-21-06   #19
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
She saved your life and youre defending her on an internet forum... wow you got off light from that obligation.
I do what I can billy, I never said I was mother Theresa. But damn I just don't understand why you have to pick on her, ok so you say her journal is so gay gay gay, well that's your right to say these things because of free speech and all that, but it's still BIAS. I seriously doubt you have read the whole thing, well I have and when I read it I get to remember the things about her that I love, I read about the places she goes and the people she meets and when I do I can see that she started out really unhappy and now she is much happier, and that makes me feel happy just knowing that she is doing better. She doesn't purposely go around and read all your threads just so she can make these remarks about your personality or what you say or do. Why can't you guys just stop and let her say what she's going to say and critisize someone else who actually confronts you in a discussion, why single out an outsider? Im sorry to be so harsh but what you said about her journal is just plain mean and you should take it back!

Old 11-21-06   #20
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Oh don't be a fucking jew whiner. She doesn't even show her face in the Offtopic board these days.

I happened to click on her gay journal because it was linked on the main page. I happened to read 34 pages of mindless, idiotic crap. It was like watching a train wreck.. revolting yet mesmerizing.

I wish fr0g was here. We could use a good forehead joke about now.