Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Life is gay

Old 11-12-06   #1
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

SaturnAscends is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,683
Life is gay

I don't understand why we have to be so different from animals, with our emotions and feelings. You live out your childhood with hopes and dreams just like everybody else, but then you get caught up in something, be it women or alcohol, drugs, or sex or whatever it is that teenagers are into these days, mine happened to be drugs and alcohol, and then when your 21 and finally starting to get clean, you find yourself working two jobs just to pay your own rent and bills and such, and you ask yourself "What the hell am I doing? What is the point of living this life? So I can go to work each day just so I can survive? So I can sit alone in my apartment and watch tv and eat ramen for the rest of my life? And then you realize that there is no point to life, that there is no God, no such thing as happiness. The older you get the more and more impossible your dreams become, you're living your life just like an animal, to survive on the bare minimum, so why are we so much different than animals? I just don't understand what the hell I am supposed to be doing here in this world, all the fun is gone, all the excitement is gone, I feel like a grumpy old man and I'm just old enough to buy alcohol. I honestly don't see a point to living, it's always wake up, eat, go to work, come home, eat, go to sleep. Why should I care if I eat? It doesn't make me feel happy, sitting here watching tv doesn't make me feel happy, I'm starting to forget the emotion ever existed. Sometimes I pinch myself so that I can feel SOMETHING, ANYTHING. It doesn't make any damn sense to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-06   #2
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
Do people depend on you to make money and provide food and shelter?

If not then just break out of the cycle. Do something else. Make a back up plan. Quit your job. Move somewhere else. Life is kind of pointless but it's fun sometimes. Find out why yours isn't fun and then throw out that part.
Old 11-12-06   #3
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

You know you're right, it probably would do me some good to get the hell out of clearwater, and this entire state for that matter, everyone here is fucking bonkers. It's like america's mental health institution. Not to mention there's like 7 crack dealers on my street alone. So much damn temptation everywhere. Hell I wouldn't even mind leaving this country all together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-13-06   #4
apostate87
kinda a douche

apostate87 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,636
do what i do, and look for a mate. at least it keeps you busy :p
Old 11-13-06   #5
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
i dont know why i posted here. so ima delete it.

but yes, i do agree life is fucking pointless. all i do is work to get money, and then i just do everything else that makes me happy. if i get bored of my job, i get a new one. simple as. i only work part time, so i have lots of time to have fun and do what i please.

though i am getting bored of this lifestyle. ima try knucle down and get into uni and get a full time teaching job, but ya know, i like having fun too much.

Last edited by dk123; 11-13-06 at 07:47.
Old 11-13-06   #6
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

I've decided to put myself in the mental health clinic cause I really don't see a point to living anymore, I don't wanna hurt nobody so I'm not gonna freak out and OD on tylenol or nothing, but basically this cycle of work 16 hours, sleep 8 is retarded and Im done with it. If I'm crazy I might as well collect what SSI I have while I still can. Hell I kinda miss being told when I can piss and having pretty nurses strap me to a bed and shoot me up with haldol. Anything would be better than living here by myself, miserable and slightly homocidal. I'll probably end up doing something stupid on the outs anyways.

Old 11-13-06   #7
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
bye bye then.
Old 11-13-06   #8
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

W3RD, don't do anything I would do.

Old 11-13-06   #9
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
When the going gets tough... check into a mental health clinic
Old 11-14-06   #10
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnAscends View Post
I don't understand why we have to be so different from animals, with our emotions and feelings. You live out your childhood with hopes and dreams just like everybody else, but then you get caught up in something, be it women or alcohol, drugs, or sex or whatever it is that teenagers are into these days, mine happened to be drugs and alcohol, and then when your 21 and finally starting to get clean, you find yourself working two jobs just to pay your own rent and bills and such, and you ask yourself "What the hell am I doing? What is the point of living this life? So I can go to work each day just so I can survive? So I can sit alone in my apartment and watch tv and eat ramen for the rest of my life? And then you realize that there is no point to life, that there is no God, no such thing as happiness. The older you get the more and more impossible your dreams become, you're living your life just like an animal, to survive on the bare minimum, so why are we so much different than animals? I just don't understand what the hell I am supposed to be doing here in this world, all the fun is gone, all the excitement is gone, I feel like a grumpy old man and I'm just old enough to buy alcohol. I honestly don't see a point to living, it's always wake up, eat, go to work, come home, eat, go to sleep. Why should I care if I eat? It doesn't make me feel happy, sitting here watching tv doesn't make me feel happy, I'm starting to forget the emotion ever existed. Sometimes I pinch myself so that I can feel SOMETHING, ANYTHING. It doesn't make any damn sense to me.

LMAO.. my kids just 14 and has allready figured this out.. I put a question to him that required 50 acceptable responses ( i went through them and threw out anything that didn't qualify- or repeated itself ) to win his prize of me purchasing an online game for him.. He managed it.. Got his game, and is fine..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 11-14-06   #11
Fallen_Star
Fist Of Rage!!!

Fallen_Star is on a distinguished road
Credits: 163,863
That's a good strategy. You know I like working sometimes.

Old 11-14-06   #12
Gothic-Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncletiggs View Post
LMAO.. my kids just 14 and has allready figured this out.. I put a question to him that required 50 acceptable responses ( i went through them and threw out anything that didn't qualify- or repeated itself ) to win his prize of me purchasing an online game for him.. He managed it.. Got his game, and is fine..
Im 14 and the way i see it is that im here to have fun and enjoy myself while i can.
Old 11-16-06   #13
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncletiggs View Post
? What was the question for? I don't get it.

Old 11-16-06   #14
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
? What was the question for? I don't get it.
Most people that find life repetitive and boring or useless usually don't see the things that make life worth living.. My son is that way. I just got tired of listening to him whine about it so...
I asked if he could list 25 things that are good/positive about life.
He got smart and said 25 was simple, how about 45.

I said Fine, then 50.

He made the list in 4 days. had 59 items on it, i only discounted 6 as repeats/alternate versions.. Questioned him on about 30 of them for his meanings. found them to be acceptable, and ordered his game online 10 minutes later..

He told me if i had crossed out to many, he would have taken the extra 3 days to make it much longer to assure he would get 50 out of it..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 11-17-06   #15
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

I see.

Old 11-23-06   #16
Fallen_Star
Fist Of Rage!!!

Fallen_Star is on a distinguished road
Credits: 163,863
Where you wanna move? I wanna move too.

Old 11-23-06   #17
psychogirl727
...I lIkE vAmPiReS SFW...

psychogirl727 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 17,967
*evil laugh* 3 now
Old 11-23-06   #18
Necrotic
Anima Conflictare

Necrotic is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,423
Quote:

I feel that way alot. Life is too crazy not to have some type of purpose though. There is a reason people must endure this, though I don't know it... I have a hard time, because I have found that living for others that you are close to is a good way to get rid of that feeling. I don't have many of these friends, and military has moved me around alot. I have been away quite a bit causing these people to disperse and my reasons to fade away. I can definitely identify with what you are saying...

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed but my soul."-Judy Garland
Old 11-24-06   #19
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
Where you wanna move? I wanna move too.
I want to move to Japan of course. Every time I think of Japan I think of power rangers fighting godzilla.

Old 11-24-06   #20
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
Not to rip off Nike, but JUST DO IT.