Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page ...I fEeL lIkE bItChInG...

Old 11-12-06   #1
psychogirl727
...I lIkE vAmPiReS SFW...

psychogirl727 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 17,967
Rant ...I fEeL lIkE bItChInG...

Ok...if no one reads this...that's fine...if no one responds...that's fine...I just need to rant about some things that are getting on my nerves at the moment, so I can feel better, that there is a possibility that someone has read it, and knows how I feel...

The first thing that got me wanting to rant, is people who know you don't like them at all, but yet they make sure to talk to you whenever they get a chance, so that they can piss you off...ok now that I've got personal issues out...now I can go to things that piss me off, that I've seen in this forum. I know that "darkforum" might suggest that everyone here is "gothic", but I am not "gothic", I do not label myself, I think labels are just a way to exclude people from things. However if you MUST call yourself "gothic", don't bitch about people that seem to be "stereotypical", thus making them "posers", especially when you yourself have a name, an icon, etc. that suggests that you are a stereotypical "goth"...it is just hypocritical to bitch about them, when you are not much different from them. By the way, you may be wondering, if anyone reads this, why I'd be on a website, that has "dark/gothic" work, and not label myself as "dark/gothic"...well I happen to like reading "dark" poems, and "dark" stories, and I do write "dark" stories and poems, I don't like having the "dark" label with those, but I have labeled them so that people could understand what I'm talking about. Now that I've bitched about what I really wanted to bitch about, I can't remember what else I wanted to bitch about, so I will leave it at this for now.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-06   #2
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

SaturnAscends is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,683
Darkforum has nothing at all to do with being gothic, nor has it ever, your making crazy assumptions based on the name when people that are gothic are supposed to be like obsessed with the dark ages or whatever well its not like its darkagesforum its just darkforum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-12-06   #3
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogirl727 View Post
Ok...if no one reads this...that's fine...if no one responds...that's fine...I just need to rant about some things that are getting on my nerves at the moment, so I can feel better, that there is a possibility that someone has read it, and knows how I feel...

The first thing that got me wanting to rant, is people who know you don't like them at all, but yet they make sure to talk to you whenever they get a chance, so that they can piss you off...ok now that I've got personal issues out...now I can go to things that piss me off, that I've seen in this forum. I know that "darkforum" might suggest that everyone here is "gothic", but I am not "gothic", I do not label myself, I think labels are just a way to exclude people from things. However if you MUST call yourself "gothic", don't bitch about people that seem to be "stereotypical", thus making them "posers", especially when you yourself have a name, an icon, etc. that suggests that you are a stereotypical "goth"...it is just hypocritical to bitch about them, when you are not much different from them. By the way, you may be wondering, if anyone reads this, why I'd be on a website, that has "dark/gothic" work, and not label myself as "dark/gothic"...well I happen to like reading "dark" poems, and "dark" stories, and I do write "dark" stories and poems, I don't like having the "dark" label with those, but I have labeled them so that people could understand what I'm talking about. Now that I've bitched about what I really wanted to bitch about, I can't remember what else I wanted to bitch about, so I will leave it at this for now.

So let me guess, you're a slightly chunky, melodramatic high school girl who craves attention so she dresses up like a goth. Of course everybody knows that its not cool for goths to call themselves goths, so you shun the title, and all those who take on the title, thinking yourself above such things. I bet you write poems, and every poem has the word "soul" in it at least a half dozen times. You love feeling persecuted, and by being a pseudo-goth you can feel shunned by the goths and non goths alike. In short, you're just like all the other whiny shitbags on this website. Eventually you will write your goodbye post on darkforum, only to return a few years later as a registered republican.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-12-06   #4
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

lol that last part was pure gold. Thats the old darkness.com thefrog I used to know. It's mostly funny because I wrote a goodbye thread and came back as a registered republican.

Old 11-12-06   #5
psychogirl727

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnAscends View Post
Darkforum has nothing at all to do with being gothic, nor has it ever, your making crazy assumptions based on the name when people that are gothic are supposed to be like obsessed with the dark ages or whatever well its not like its darkagesforum its just darkforum.
I wasn't making any assumptions, I was actually trying to say that some people seem to think that anything with the word "dark" in it is "gothic" and that I think people shouldn't use labels like that, because it's, well for lack of a better word at the moment, stupid. The whole point of the "gothic" mention is attacking certain people that seem to think that they have the right to attack someone because they aren't "goth" enough or whatever, which is just a stereotypical way to be on a website that happens to have a word in the name that coincides with people that label themselves "gothic" (as in the stereotype where you where you wear dark clothes, and dark makeup, not being obsessed with the dark ages) . But I guess I didn't make my point, so it doesn't really matter.
Old 11-12-06   #6
psychogirl727

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
So let me guess, you're a slightly chunky, melodramatic high school girl who craves attention so she dresses up like a goth. Of course everybody knows that its not cool for goths to call themselves goths, so you shun the title, and all those who take on the title, thinking yourself above such things. I bet you write poems, and every poem has the word "soul" in it at least a half dozen times. You love feeling persecuted, and by being a pseudo-goth you can feel shunned by the goths and non goths alike. In short, you're just like all the other whiny shitbags on this website. Eventually you will write your goodbye post on darkforum, only to return a few years later as a registered republican.
Ok, first of all, I'm far from melodramatic, and I've already graduated from high school. I don't want or need attention, and I don't dress up "goth". I wear blue jeans and whatever color of t-shirt I decide to wear, I used to dye my hair black, but not to fit in with people, or to assume some kind of identity, but because I wanted to try something different, and I do not think myself above the "goth" title, I think of myself as someone who doesn't fit into any stereotype, and I don't see a need for anyone to put themselves under the barriers of a stereotype. As far as the poems with "soul" in them, maybe one of my poems has that word, but I'm not positive. I don't want to be shunned by anyone, I want everyone to drop the stereotypes, and be one group..."human beings". Also, if I decide to stop coming to darkforum, I'm not going to say goodbye, I'll just quit coming, and I will never be a republican, I prefer to stay away from political labels as well, only because my views and their views are all different, so I don't include myself in any political group.
Old 11-12-06   #7
psychogirl727

Look say what you will about me, but all I wanted is to rant about some things that I have been agitated about, and get the point across that all labels are pointless.
Old 11-12-06   #8
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

Quote:
"gothic" (as in the stereotype where you where you wear dark clothes, and dark makeup, not being obsessed with the dark ages) .
I just call those people gay. Dark clothes? gay. Dark makeup, yea if you're a guy thats, gay. Not being obsessed with the dark ages? Yea super gay.

Old 11-12-06   #9
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

Quote:
Look say what you will about me, but all I wanted is to rant about some things that I have been agitated about, and get the point across that all labels are pointless.
I agree about the labels being pointless, that's why Im being so sarcastic about it. I think that feeling should be natural.

Old 11-12-06   #10
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

It's like when my goth friend is all like "I hate posers." I say "Dude you're a fucking hippie." I dont care.

Old 11-12-06   #11
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
Quote:
all posts by user in this thread
right well, firstly, this needs to be in the "poop deck" which is a board for bitching. the renamed bitch board. well done on finding the right hole. you're not a n00b, you've been registered a while, though you've hardly posted at all, and i can say in all honesty, i've never seen you before on this forum, ever. unload first.

you claim to just want to bitch, and on many occasions said you don't care what people say, then you come back and reply (multiple times) to defend yourself. just shot yourself in the foot for the second time.

your thread title is written in that most stupidly annoying text that 12 year old chav/tart/skank girls use when theyre writing on their vampirefreaks profiles or in their msn names and such. not only is it freaking annoying, it's fuckin stupid too. 3rd bullet.

shut up about labels. everyone knows that in an ideal world the only labels we'd have are our names, and the ones on our tins of baked beans. but, the reason we have labels, the reason we have names, is the same as the reason we have labels on tinned goods. so we can, as humans, discern one from the other. we need to be able to. it's part of our nature to categorise.

i'm very open with myself, and don't restrict myself with the stuff i like and do and wear and think and feel. you could call me a goth, or whatever. but since i spend most of my time listening to hard trance, ministry of sound style dance tracks, pink floyd, megadeth and such, i'm sure the die hard gothypoos would shun me from their pack and whine about me, "not being goth because..." (thats what goths do best) but that's fine, since i don't want to be a whiny little fucktard who mopes about death and writes poems about it. morbid, fine. whiner, no. been there, done that.

ok i'm tired of writing this post.

basically, shut up.
Old 11-12-06   #12
SaturnAscends
Respect mother earth

well put

Old 11-12-06   #13
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,680
I'M ROFLING RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

There was a time when one of my carefully crafted posts would reduce a kid like this to tears. I'm vaguely saddened that I seem to have to have lost the will to flame.

But I will say this: "Psycho Vampire Girl" has got to be the stupidest user title ever.

Old 11-12-06   #14
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
I'M ROFLING RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

There was a time when one of my carefully crafted posts would reduce a kid like this to tears. I'm vaguely saddened that I seem to have to have lost the will to flame.

But I will say this: "Psycho Vampire Girl" has got to be the stupidest user title ever.
I had thought it was anything with 666-- the numbers-- in it

S.O.D.

Old 11-12-06   #15
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Shut up, whore. Before I deny you buttsecks.

Old 11-12-06   #16
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
NOOOOOOO!!!!!! me luffs buttseks.... i will fluff your cheeks with my face

S.O.D.

Old 11-12-06   #17
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Hawt.

Get rid of Iron's Rite in the movies forum. They don't even let his kind into public places, certainly not a movie theater.

Old 11-12-06   #18
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Haha.... he is the SD Sectional Moderator... he is a good guy....

Now piss on me....

S.O.D.

Old 11-12-06   #19
Gothic-Kid

Quote:
"labels are pointless" True.
Old 11-12-06   #20
Gothic-Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy View Post
right well, firstly, this needs to be in the "poop deck" which is a board for bitching. the renamed bitch board. well done on finding the right hole. you're not a n00b, you've been registered a while, though you've hardly posted at all, and i can say in all honesty, i've never seen you before on this forum, ever. unload first.

you claim to just want to bitch, and on many occasions said you don't care what people say, then you come back and reply (multiple times) to defend yourself. just shot yourself in the foot for the second time.

your thread title is written in that most stupidly annoying text that 12 year old chav/tart/skank girls use when theyre writing on their vampirefreaks profiles or in their msn names and such. not only is it freaking annoying, it's fuckin stupid too. 3rd bullet.

shut up about labels. everyone knows that in an ideal world the only labels we'd have are our names, and the ones on our tins of baked beans. but, the reason we have labels, the reason we have names, is the same as the reason we have labels on tinned goods. so we can, as humans, discern one from the other. we need to be able to. it's part of our nature to categorise.

i'm very open with myself, and don't restrict myself with the stuff i like and do and wear and think and feel. you could call me a goth, or whatever. but since i spend most of my time listening to hard trance, ministry of sound style dance tracks, pink floyd, megadeth and such, i'm sure the die hard gothypoos would shun me from their pack and whine about me, "not being goth because..." (thats what goths do best) but that's fine, since i don't want to be a whiny little fucktard who mopes about death and writes poems about it. morbid, fine. whiner, no. been there, done that.

ok i'm tired of writing this post.

basically, shut up.
Tozzy how about you shut the fuck up for once and stop complaining about other people comments and the way they are.