Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Heroes

Old 10-30-06   #1
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,161
Heroes

Does any one watch Heroes on NBC? I found episodes on dailymotion.com. It's actually quite entertaining.

You can watch episodes online at:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/Heroes_links.html

and

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-06   #2
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
That show rocks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-08-06   #3
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
it's getting better, that's for sure. i think they tried to leave everyone in the dark a little too long.

Old 11-08-06   #4
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
I'm loving the show. Hiro cracks me up.

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
Old 11-08-06   #5
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
i'm kinda wondering if they're going to make too many people have special powers. i mean now the kid has some sort of mental thing going on and one of the fly boys can see into the future too.

Old 11-14-06   #6
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

I don't think the younger brother can actually fly. I think he's a power absorber. Notice that he only flies when he's around his brother. He can only paint the future when he's around the artist. I'm thinking that on his own, he's nothing, but when he's got other people with powers around him, he can duplicate them.

I see your point about too many people though. From what I've heard, they're supposed to have a total of ten of them (whether that includes Syler or not, I don't know.) If that's true, then as of this Monday's episode we've got 10. (Cheerleader, Hiro, flyboy and his brother, artist, freaky mirror chick, her husband, her kid, mindreading cop, and the bald black dude that Cheerleader's dad uses to wipe their memories when he kidnaps them.) I suppose the waitress in the diner would make 11, if Hiro actually manages to go back and save her, but I'm thinking that's not going to happen.

Old 11-14-06   #7
Oezoem
Dark Ooze

Oezoem is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,456
Love the show

So, from what I've understood so far.. there's this doctor that did research, cheerleader's dad has some secret watcher organization running on tracking/coding the "heroes" who are most likely ..countless.. (yay..xmen..but different) and one of those heroes that just hunts the others for unknown reasons..
radiation dude is gonna go nuclear (as what Hiro saw in the future) and the cheerleader is somehow the key to saving the world..

"Save the cheerleader, Save the world" <- first time I saw that.. I was like "Nooooo" ..but it's a cool show
Old 11-14-06   #8
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Nox noctis Umbra is on a distinguished road
Credits: 96,032
Shadow you forgot the Indian dude who can see things when he dreams, and something makes me thing that the lady working for the cheerleaders dad is one too.
The question though is what causes radiation dude to got critical mass, concerning the cheerleader
Old 11-14-06   #9
Luna_Storm
Moon Goddess

Luna_Storm is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,036
Gosh I love this show, its not like anything else. I cant wait till next episode. I have to agree with you Shadowborn on the younger brother. I think he is power absorber and I think thats why he needs to save the cheerleader. I want to know exactly who was the little boy that the professers son kept seeing. I also want to know what is going to happen to Ted? I think Hiro will succeed in bringing the waitress back. I like to think he will anyway. I liked her.
Old 11-15-06   #10
Boomerang
Saint Aelphaba

Location: where muffled laughter drowns out the sound of fury
Boomerang is on a distinguished road
Credits: 42,389
Yeah, Hiro cracks me up too. Did anyone notice that he's in Austin Powers Goldmember too? Just a bit part, but funny. Just last night I was thinking also that they might be getting too many people with powers. With as long as they spend on each character, it will start to be hard to keep all of them in the story, and for the viewers to keep track of everything. But I think so far they've balanced it well. I love this show, and I love Studio 60 which is on right after Heroes. Two good shows on one night. Awesome.
Old 11-15-06   #11
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Well something makes me think that they will end up using some of the characters as fillers, or one to just kill off
Old 11-15-06   #12
Luna_Storm
Moon Goddess

Luna_Storm is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,036
Gosh I hope not. I like all the characters. One thing thou, what is up with the mirror chick?
Old 11-15-06   #13
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox noctis Umbra View Post
Shadow you forgot the Indian dude who can see things when he dreams, and something makes me thing that the lady working for the cheerleaders dad is one too.
The question though is what causes radiation dude to got critical mass, concerning the cheerleader
Aw, crap, that's right...I forgot about how she manages to convince Isaac to take the heroin again. She's probably got some kind of mind control. I can't tell if the Doc's son is actually seeing the stuff in his dreams on his own, or that kid from the file he found is doing it.

Old 11-15-06   #14
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Storm View Post
Gosh I hope not. I like all the characters. One thing thou, what is up with the mirror chick?
werd. i haven't quite figured her out yet.

Old 11-15-06   #15
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,161
My favorite is Hiro

> <

O_O

\^_^/ - yata!
Old 11-15-06   #16
Oezoem
Dark Ooze

Oezoem is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,456
Mirror chick is a case of multiple personality disorder gone wrong? *smirks* .. anyway .. Ms Hyde seems stronger than her normal self right?
Old 11-15-06   #17
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Ms Hyde scares the shit out of me
Old 11-16-06   #18
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
I'm still trying to figure out what the kids ability will be..
I mean, electronics genious at, what, 10? gotta be a gift in there somewhere..

Hell, i missed one episode because of work. But the boss tapes it, and was/is gonna let me borrow it when his brother FINALLY get the tape back from the friend he loaned it to..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 11-16-06   #19
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

check out the original link that garg posted in this thread. i missed the last episode and found it on that dailymotion.com site. just make sure you click the 'zoom' button on the player... it makes it full screen.

Old 11-16-06   #20
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

I think the kid had some sort of psychokinetic repair ability with any sort of machinery and electronics