Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page LostEgg's Island of Fun!

Old 09-14-06   #1
LostEgg
Moans in the Night

LostEgg is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,968
LostEgg's Island of Fun!

now we have places, zones, and islands...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-06   #2
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
Now we need some realms, levels, boxes, spaces, casbahs...
Old 09-14-06   #3
LostEgg
Moans in the Night

very true... so whats up blood?
Old 09-14-06   #4
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

Not too much right this second. I have off today though I have school later, and I just got back from an appointment and am having something to eat.

How about you, egg?
Old 09-14-06   #5
LostEgg
Moans in the Night

sort of had the day off i only had one class.. did some reading and homework.. reading "stranger in a strange land".. relaxed.. its been a good day so far haha hopefully i can jam with some other musicians latter... cool
Old 09-14-06   #6
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
hi losteggs.
Old 09-14-06   #7
LostEgg
Moans in the Night

hiya kendra hows the teeth? what did you do today?
Old 09-14-06   #8
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

hehe. they are doing alright. i mainly rested a lot today. that was basically it. but i am of course ready for saturday to hurry up and get here. i can't wait to go to my two favorite classes. which is stained glass and guitar. i seriously enjoy doing those things. i can't stop talking about it. in stained glass i am learning how to make a lamp. i just got started on it. but i really want to get with it. to get it together and get it done. cause i know it's going to look amazing when it's done. which is why i am all excitted.
now guitar class... i was taught to learn how to play the guitar first and learn how to read music later on. which is meaning i can play the guitar but i don't know how to read music...cause the teacher wanted me to have fun with it and to make sure that i can stay with it and not give up on it. which is why he did what he did...since i have a new teacher. i need to tell him about that. so he can have an idea on where to begin with me. i know jack shit on it. i don't even know how to name all the strings... for some reason i only know that the first and bottom string are both E and the third string is G... basically that is all i can name. but other than those things... i don't know anything else. how about for you?

Last edited by Kendra; 09-14-06 at 21:12.
Old 09-14-06   #9
LostEgg
Moans in the Night

glad your feeling better ... the strings are E A D G B E.. i play a litte guitar on the side but ive been playing drums for a while now .. are you learning to read sheet music or tab music? well im doing terrible im here at military school and my girlfriend of 9 months my first true love haha left me.. we both went to different colleges about 300 miles apart and she is with some other guy now.. well things happen we had alot of fun togeather.. the only thing is we where like always togeather i diddnt have any other friends haha and now im here i know no one and have no one.. thats basically why im here on dark forum haha.. life goes on just gonna learn from it.. a good experience it was *sigh*.. SO practice your guitar.. get as good as this girl ive never seen a more talleted female guitar player heres a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGw5S72W5w
Old 09-15-06   #10
masochist
Still Hungry

masochist is on a distinguished road
Credits: 195,580
Hi LostEgg. Have you seen my marbles? I've lost my marbles...

I used to learn guitar too...Actually I've had lessons in lots of instruments.

I kinda miss playing actually, we have 2 guitars at home but I don't want to touch them because I'm too shy. Everyone else in the house are better than me. I know that they wont care if I play. Just don't feel confident enough.

Learn tablature Kendra, it's really worth it. Then you can look up any song you want on the net and sit by your computer playing and singing to yourself.
Old 09-15-06   #11
LostEgg
Moans in the Night

looked around the island and i think i found your marbles.. are these it?
Old 09-15-06   #12
LostEgg
Moans in the Night

cool... yeah i dont guitar serious.. i just like to mess around with it i'm not bad i know some songs.. i take drums more seriously ive done shows and gigs with other bands it really fun.. so what else have you played? i am a master of the gazoo arts... haha.. hey check out the instrument this guy plays.. truely amazing and unique i think you will like it ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...91947493184165
Old 09-15-06   #13
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostEgg View Post
glad your feeling better ... the strings are E A D G B E.. i play a litte guitar on the side but ive been playing drums for a while now .. are you learning to read sheet music or tab music? well im doing terrible im here at military school and my girlfriend of 9 months my first true love haha left me.. we both went to different colleges about 300 miles apart and she is with some other guy now.. well things happen we had alot of fun togeather.. the only thing is we where like always togeather i diddnt have any other friends haha and now im here i know no one and have no one.. thats basically why im here on dark forum haha.. life goes on just gonna learn from it.. a good experience it was *sigh*.. SO practice your guitar.. get as good as this girl ive never seen a more talleted female guitar player heres a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGw5S72W5w

i don't know what i am learning yet. since the teacher's don't know where i stand yet on learning how to read sheet music, tap music, or any other music. i need to tell them what i told you. how i learned how to play the guitar first and not learning how to read music.

well with that girl you've showed me kaki king. man she is seriously incredible. i noticed how she was doing the 8 finger tapping on her guitar. that looked extreamly difficult to do. you can tell how much time that she does spend on her guitar as well as how much she practices. she ain't no slacker. but after a while i felt rather intimidated. because of how good she is.

sorry to hear about your girlfriend. stuff like that does happen. when that happens you need to move on. even though it's tough. but you do it anyway. something better will come along for you in the long run.

so your in the military. how do you like it and what do you there? i understand about feeling lonely. i got no friends in person. well the friends i did have in person are druggies and they were loser's. also they weren't nice to me. some shit went down with them and i. with that i bailed. i don't want to hang out with them or be in their messed up lives. i'm not into that stuff.
so now i just hang out by myself.

i'll introduce you to everybody. my people will be your people.

you've already met maso and blood & fire. they both kick ass with their art work and you should check it out. those two women are pretty cool and neat. i totally dig them and what they do. kingdom you will see her a lot in my thread. she is also cool to talk to... she into maggots and roaches.. she can tell you so much about them. so if you ever want to learn about maggots and roaches. she will be the girl to turn to.. she digs musician and she thinks their hot.. you play guitar and drumbs... so you'll be hot to her. cause your a musician.

than there is fallen star and if you like to discuss rock bands... he would be the guy to do it.

this is all that i can think of. from the top of my head. these people are your people now as well. so have fun with them.

i'll introduce you to more people later on.

Last edited by Kendra; 09-15-06 at 18:41.
Old 09-15-06   #14
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist View Post
Hi LostEgg. Have you seen my marbles? I've lost my marbles...

I used to learn guitar too...Actually I've had lessons in lots of instruments.

I kinda miss playing actually, we have 2 guitars at home but I don't want to touch them because I'm too shy. Everyone else in the house are better than me. I know that they wont care if I play. Just don't feel confident enough.
in another way you also feel intimidated by them probably as well. i understand that feeling all too well. i feel that way on my guitar to. but that is out standing how you can play other instruments. now i am all amazed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maso
Learn tablature Kendra, it's really worth it. Then you can look up any song you want on the net and sit by your computer playing and singing to yourself.
oh man i can't sing worth of dam. if i were to sing. it would be like taking me to the try out's on american idol as i make an ass out of myself in front of paule, simon, and randy... i have no singing voice at all hehe.

but when i got to that position on learning tablature music i will..
Old 09-15-06   #15
masochist
Still Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostEgg View Post
looked around the island and i think i found your marbles.. are these it?
Those are beautiful LostEgg! Honestly though, I've lost my marbles for so long I don't remember what they looked like. But thanks for finding these ones!
Old 09-15-06   #16
masochist
Still Hungry

Kendra you are a sweetie
Old 09-15-06   #17
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Old 09-16-06   #18
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

I didn't click the link, so who is the guitar player?
Old 09-16-06   #19
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

it's kaki king. she is seriously amazing.
Old 09-17-06   #20
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

i got a question for LostEgg's. it's a question about the guitar. i don't know if i am correct here on this from how i am thinking on it and trying to figure it out for myself. it's about the sharps and flats.
with the sharps you raise up and with the flats you lower yourself down. so the sharp is known as a whole step and a flat is known as a half a step.. for what i am learning right now. now is that correct if not please correct me on it. maso can join in as well. since she also know's about the guitar to. because i am writting all of this information down on my paper from what the teacher wrote to where i can understand it in my way apart from his...and i got all the names of the guitar strings down from the E A D G B E.