Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Are you EVIL?

Old 06-02-06   #1
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

Zerozkyo is on a distinguished road
Credits: 17,547
Are you EVIL?

Whats the most devilish thing you've done? Is it something you regret doing, too young and didnt know better, or just out to get some revenge?

Go on, lemme know... think of this as your confesional thread.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-06   #2
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
i have no feelings when concerning other people
Old 06-05-06   #3
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
i have concerning feelings for other people. i'm not evil.
Old 06-05-06   #4
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

I wouldn't consider myself evil either, although I'm not gonna lie, I was a troubled youth and have done things I'm not proud of... but I'm all grown up now and found peace of mind, I took a 180 degree turn around from my old self, thanx to some very good friends of mine who helped me out .

-Jon Stewart
Old 06-05-06   #5
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

you both suck *hisses*
Old 06-05-06   #6
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

you would've liked the old me.
I'm not gonna even mention the evil things I've done... Just wanted to see if there were people at DF as bad as I was.

-Jon Stewart
Old 06-05-06   #7
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Nope. I'm sure you're the most vile, evil person here.
Old 06-05-06   #8
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

I dunno, I've spotted a few people who might be evil here.... oh, and I'm not evil anymore i gotta remain nice on santas list (i got no good toys cus i'm poor)

-Jon Stewart

Last edited by Zerozkyo; 06-05-06 at 21:09.
Old 06-06-06   #9
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

explain what you did in your past. if not that is cool.
Old 06-06-06   #10
Alpha
Because I was here first

Alpha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,564
I've never done anything bad. Though evil is another thing. I've decided to embrace the Scorpio that I am. So when someone pisses me off, they usually end up yelling at me afterwards. It's too bad I don't have people around me that get my steam hot, I like flexing my Scorpio muscle.
The most evil thing I've probably ever done
is waiting month's to exact revenge. I don't remember what the guy did anymore, but I did the same back to him, and he got teed off. When I told him why I did it (gotta tell them why, it's the villinay thing to do), he got even more teed off. Good times.

Otherwise, I'm a very solemn person who never acts rude or mean, and always offers a helping hand

Old 06-06-06   #11
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra
explain what you did in your past. if not that is cool.
Well, I guess I wasnt that evil, i wasnt like satans child or anything. I was just one of those people who grew up in a bad environment that turned me into someone I'm not. Got hurt (emotionaly and physically) a lot from people, including my family. Hung with a really bad crowd for awhile and got caught up in the drug scene, violent scene (getting into pointless fights that should have never esculated to violence) and the crime scene... stealin cars, robbin peoples houses bla bla... damn that was stupid.

But some of my really good friends (and I say they are my actual friends because they helped me out dispite some of the... lets say 'diffrences' we had..) got me off the drugs and I took a long hard look at what I'd become and I didnt like it at all... I didnt even realize how bad it had gotten...

But I'm a completly different person now and I've learned not to judge people by what they've done in the past.. made friends with most of the people that were like arch enemies at the time.

but anyway, I'm gonna stop babbling on and on now... I don't really wanna go into detail about what I've done (I tend to try and forget my past and move on) but I might pull out some stories out of my magic hat from the past later on.

-Jon Stewart
Old 06-06-06   #12
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
I think don't think it's necessarily evil, even if you knew that stuff was wrong, zero. I would say due to your circumstances there was a reason on some level that made perfect sense why you did all the things you did even if you didn't understand that at the time. The important thing is that evil can be transformed, and that you are the fine person you are now.

I know you're interested in Eastern things, zero, so I thought I would make mention of the fact that in Buddhism, even the people on the way to enlightment do wrong things, sometimes as a path to the way there. I found an interesting reading on it. If you may be interested in reading it, let me know and when I'm at home I'll see if I can find the link.

I think it's different when someone is without conscience at all. Is there any way to truly know for sure when someone does something antisocial? Only the person committing the act knows for sure. I really don't believe people are just born evil. I think it could seem that way since it could become such an intrinsic part of a person, and that there would be several layers of damage that would need to be lifted to uncover that fact.

Last edited by ~G~; 06-06-06 at 10:55.
Old 06-06-06   #13
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

Thanks blood&fire, I'm glad somebody understands. Some people think I'm still the old me and this new me is just an 'act'. I'll probably never regain the trust of some people, but I don't blame them.

Yeah, if you can find that link I'm very interested. One of my friends who helped me out, happened to be a Taoist (prounounced daoist by the way) told me some philosophies of the eastern world. Ever since I've been highly interested. Replaced my 'bad habits' with martial arts, fencing, and learning about other cultures. Which is what all inspired me to travel overseas. At first I thought of it as an escape plan, to leave me old life behind and start anew. but its more than that for me now, its a deep passion. Instead of 'escaping' I decided to try and make peace with some people that i've hurt and was suprized to see how forgiving some people can be. I agree with you about people doing wrong things on the road to enlightenment. Sometimes you gotta suffer and experience some things in order to stay on the right path.
I don't think I'd be the person I am today if I hadnt experienced the things I've been through.

Anyway, yeah I'd appreciate that link, thanx

-Jon Stewart
Old 06-06-06   #14
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

No problem, zero. I'm still at work, so I'll be able to look that stuff up and link you to it when I get home.

I knew that (Taoist = "dao-ist"). I'm down with the Tao Te Ching. I've been reading it daily.

It sounds like you've done a lot of work on yourself, and good for you for getting back on track early in life. It sounds as if you've done a great thing for yourself, not to mention gained valuable life experience in the process. (Not that I'm recommending that everyone should go out and do all that stuff to inwardly evolve, mind you. LOL)

Though to some it sounds odd, I am grateful that I've had rough things happen. As I'd written in one of my poems, I'm strongest where I'm scarred.
Old 06-06-06   #15
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well it's great that you have changed your life around. that you have made yourself better. that must have been seriously hard. though you did it anyway. good job. other than this i don't know what else to say.
Old 06-06-06   #16
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

zero: I just spent time looking through some things I have here and I am not finding exactly what I was talking about, though I will keep looking for it. Another brief mention of those things off the top of my head was from a funny little book I have called What Would Buddha Do? (a play on the whole "What would Jesus do?" theme). In it it's mentioned in a few places about people doing things that would be considered by most as "sins" or not-so-great to generally "bad" things, and says that even then one must consider what the context is. It's brought up how lust can be used to fight lust, or that even killing under certain circumstances would be permissible (not that I personally agree with that), etc. I think one of the biggies that they speak out the most against is lying, which I can agree with, because I see it this way...truth and reality are synonymous, and to distort one is to distort the other, and that I think is where evil comes in. I am not sure if that makes any sense to you, though that is a way to explain it.

Here's another link to think about how you like to maintain your "clean living" and I think it's a good way of thinking about things morally. If you strip the Buddhist terminology and look at the barebones ideas, it's basically saying, "Just do your best to be a decent human being." Five little things. The first four are a given, and the last one helps you to keep from straying too far off the first four. Mind you, the only people who have to adhere to these with the most miniscule margin for error are the people who have taken vows of a bodhisattva. The rest of everyone else gets a little more leniency.
http://www.purifymind.com/bodhisattva1.html

I'll keep looking for that other link because I am positive it's somewhere! I KNOW I read what I'd mentioned.
Old 06-06-06   #17
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Darketernal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,867
I'm not evil, but I'd definitely say I can be on the naughtier side at times.

Kind of the "margerine" of evil. Evil Light. To quote that guy from that movie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
In one ear and out your mother.
Old 06-07-06   #18
ttdragon23
Moans in the Night

ttdragon23 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,354
I have a friend who's very... "metrosexual"... and on April Fools he told his wife that he is gay, I'm his lover, and he wants a divorce. His wife is kind of a naive and ditsy, so after an entire day of April Fools joke at work she didn't take what he was doing as a joke. I come home from work that day and check my answering machine and all I hear is her voice screaming "YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU MADE MY HUSBAND GAY!" and in the background, I can hear my friend say "Honey! It was an April Fools joke! Calm down! Hang up the phone!" and then she says "Oh... sorry, Travis...talk to you later."

I thought that was kind of an evil thing... for him to do that joke. But it was very funny.
Old 06-07-06   #19
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
I am sooooooo fucking EVIL I bleed dead babies

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.

Old 06-07-06   #20
Hatespawn
Face in the Mist

Hatespawn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,490
i have no regrets