Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Screaming children

Old 05-31-06   #1
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 201,964
Whine Screaming children

I almost made it through a day of work without a screaming child, almost. This mom came through my line with 4 screaming, out of control, horrible, bitchy children and one little angel. Her children were throwing ice cream and crying because their mom wouldn’t buy them some toys. The only behaving little girl asked for a toy and because she was the only one behaving she got the toy. Which only made her brother and sisters scream even harder. One little girl threw herself on the ground and cried so hard I could have sworn the hell raiser was going to explode. I tried consoling the little bitch telling her if she started to behave maybe her mommy would buy her a toy next time. She then threw they toy she wanted AT ME and stormed out the store, came back in a few seconds later because she broke her ice cream bar and wanted a new one. I told her that’s what she got for being a horrible little girl and told her to get out.

I hate kids. Stop having them, stop taking them out in public, or please for the love of gosh start beating them again.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06   #2
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Darketernal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,867
Ohhh man. I think that was probably the single hardest part about my time spent at Wal-Mart. Resisting the urge to bitchslap the piss outta customers, and put their children over my knee. The ones that really blow my mind are the little pre-teens that swear at their parents. I heard a little kid (probably 8 years old) call her mom a fucking bitch because she wouldn't get him a soda. As much as I wanted to harm the lad, I couldn't blame him. That's his fucking mother's fault.

If I was his parent, and he ever spoke that way to ANY adult, he would reflexively put his arms over his head and drop to the fetal position every time I entered the room after I was done with him.

Fucking society.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
In one ear and out your mother.
Old 06-01-06   #3
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Nox noctis Umbra is on a distinguished road
Credits: 96,032
I will never tolerate my children acting in a rude, fitfull manner. I was raised to be courteous, and respectful to adults that were deserving of it, which was something that my parents decided when I was a child, and if I was not, there was usually a red mark on my cheek, or a really really really red mark on either or sometimes both cheeks of my ass
Old 06-01-06   #4
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

I know. I've had little kids come through swearing at their parents and all I could do is wonder why the parent just doesn’t turn around and slap them. If I ever talked like that... jeez. I told my mom to shut the fuck up one and she slapped me right there.
Old 06-01-06   #5
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Kids today think they have it so rough, they should have had our childhoods, they got it so good, nintendos, playstations, big t.v.s fucking gameboys and psp's high computer systems, cable t.v. Fuck we were luck if we got the local stations in clear enough to watch, and all my legos didn't get vaccumed up
Old 06-02-06   #6
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Although I'm sure someone from a generation before you will bitch about you bitching about legos. If this keeps going think about how its going to be in another 15 years!
Old 06-02-06   #7
ttdragon23
Moans in the Night

ttdragon23 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,354
I work in a restuarant that has a meat market, a restuarant (of course), and a bakery. Well, the first thing you walk by when you come in the door is the bakery with cookies and cakes and all sorts of shit to send you on a sugar high. Every single fuckin' kid that's younger than 12 goes ape shit when they come through the door. "MOOOOMMY! I want that! I want this!" Screaming and crying until they get something or until their parents make a deal with them. Its the same at any store or restuarant where's theres something the kid wants.

Weeell... I thought of an idea that will keep my kids from acting like this for sweets. (I'm sure it won't work, but it'd be fun to test and try)

What I'll do when I have kids is when they are old enough to have the brain capacity to compensate the different flavors of different foods and what they do like and what they don't like... I figure around 2 years of age... I'm going to start baking cakes and pies and making my own candy... Say one day, I make a chocolate cake --> I'll make two, one like any normal cake you've ever had... But the other, I'll put an over abundance of something that will make the cake taste like dogshit... Something like salt or garlic. Once they are done baking, I'll cut a peice for me (from the normal cake) and peices for my kids (from the nasty cake).

"Here kiddo have some cake!" I take a bite from mine. "MMMM! Tasty n' sweet! Try a nite of yours!" Kiddo takes a bite.

"GAG! YAK! BARF! Daddy, this taste bad!"...

"Oh, I'm sorry kiddo, it must be like one of those flavors you have to grow into. You know, like broccoli or asparagus?"

"Ewww!"

Sooooo, when I walk into a place that has candy or cakes at the entrance, I'll say to my kids, "Hey, want some cake!?", they'll say, "EEW, daddy, cake is GROSS!" And they won't be the fuckin' bitch n' moan kids that you see anytime you go grocery shopping or go out to eat.
Old 06-02-06   #8
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Hahaha! Thats the greatest thing i've heard
Old 06-02-06   #9
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Dude, that's rad. Totally fuck up their psyche. Good stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-02-06   #10
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Add some Jalapeno juice, that will really stop them(I work in a bakery, I know all kinds of things to make baked goods taste bad) Or you could just really reall really extra brown the cake, since it will have frosting on it. Burnt chocolate cake tastes like shit no matter what you put in it
Old 06-04-06   #11
ttdragon23
Moans in the Night

One Christmas, the night shift baker that comes in to get a head start on the hundreds of cake/pie orders that we've got and he falls asleep (from working double shifts n' whatnot) while he's got something like 100 full sheet pans of cake baking and slightly over cooks them (pretty burnt, in my opinion). He decides to cut them into quarters and half's anyway and frost and decorate them up anyway. We sell something like 200 cakes from that burnt batch that our night baker pulled out...the next day we had to go through the hell of refunding every single one. THAT Christmas holiday sucked ass, majorly.
Old 06-05-06   #12
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
There's a difference between discipline and abuse. I don't agree beating the kids is going to help them in the long run, and neither does shoving food into their mouths or giving them things to shut them up.

A friend of mine has a three year-old and I ran into her in Target one day and I couldn't believe how the kid was acting---screaming, crying, throwing things, etc. I feel for the people who have to deal with kids in public places who act up like that, yet at the same time it's probably hard on the parents to deal with. I guess even though I don't have kids of my own yet I can see both sides to this issue. I mean, like a few weeks ago when I went to the movies there was a fairly young mother in the movies with a baby and this was at a 9-10 pm-ish showing of the film and every once in a while the child started making noise. I was wondering if it would be an ongoing thing the whole time, in which case I would have dealt with it and eventually told the staff if it kept up. This has happened before, yet I also don't know what the person's story is...I mean, it could be someone who just doesn't care or respect other people, or it could be a single mom or dad who doesn't really have time to themselves or anyone to watch the kid(s) and just would like to be able to have some enjoyment to see a movie.

Older kids, though...I hear what Dark is saying about the kids cursing at their parents and hitting them and stuff, because I believe I've seen things like that happen. I think it is the parents' fault for allowing it.
Old 06-07-06   #13
ttdragon23
Moans in the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood & Fire
Older kids, though...I hear what Dark is saying about the kids cursing at their parents and hitting them and stuff, because I believe I've seen things like that happen. I think it is the parents' fault for allowing it.
Ya... like Viva La Bam... I'm still waiting for his fat ass dad to do some sort of sumo wrestling ass-kickin' move on his kid instead of just sitting on the toilet or in bed letting him beat him up.
Old 06-07-06   #14
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
Bam Margera could probably use a time-out anyway. Heh.
Old 06-07-06   #15
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood & Fire
There's a difference between discipline and abuse. I don't agree beating the kids is going to help them in the long run, and neither does shoving food into their mouths or giving them things to shut them up.

A friend of mine has a three year-old and I ran into her in Target one day and I couldn't believe how the kid was acting---screaming, crying, throwing things, etc. I feel for the people who have to deal with kids in public places who act up like that, yet at the same time it's probably hard on the parents to deal with. I guess even though I don't have kids of my own yet I can see both sides to this issue. I mean, like a few weeks ago when I went to the movies there was a fairly young mother in the movies with a baby and this was at a 9-10 pm-ish showing of the film and every once in a while the child started making noise. I was wondering if it would be an ongoing thing the whole time, in which case I would have dealt with it and eventually told the staff if it kept up. This has happened before, yet I also don't know what the person's story is...I mean, it could be someone who just doesn't care or respect other people, or it could be a single mom or dad who doesn't really have time to themselves or anyone to watch the kid(s) and just would like to be able to have some enjoyment to see a movie.

I agree. The parents are allowing their children to turn into douchebags. As for the mother, I realize it's not the kids fault, but she should have been respectful enough to get a sitter, or wait for it to come out on video. Too bad, you had a kid, your own damn fault. Doesn't entitle you to disrupt strangers lives. I think I'm entitled to say this, as my girlfriend has a 1 1/2 year old, and we would never do something like that.

I agree, abusing kids is not a good thing. On the other hand, I am in NO way averse to corporal punishment. If the kid is bad enough, he gets his ass spanked. Happened to me, and I think I'm a better person for it.

Old 06-07-06   #16
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Amen
Old 06-07-06   #17
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
but she could have excused herself. to go to the restroom and take her child with her and spank that child on the ass. telling that child if they do act up again. we are gonna have to take another visit to the restrooms. i'm sure if she would have done that the child wouldn't be acting like such an ass.
Old 06-07-06   #18
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Well, regarding the 3 year old at Target, I agree. I might've even gone so far as to spank him right there in public. We are pretty buckled down on the child abuse laws here, as in many places, but spanking is allowed so long as it doesn't leave a mark.

Old 06-07-06   #19
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
i think people in public get "child punishment" and "child abusing" confused. but you do have to give your child some discipline. other wise you are going to have no sense of control over them. they are basically getting away with murder. they are gonna think that they can run all over you anytime they feel like it. because they know that they can get away with it. as well as they can think they can do whatever they want. but all of that can stop when you punish them and give them some discipline.
Old 06-07-06   #20
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Exactly. It's proven, especially at the 2-3year old age, that kids are not born with an innate sense of what is and is not acceptable. You have to TEACH them right and wrong. They are going to test their boundries. The parent has a responsibility to TELL them what is right and wrong. This whole Child Protective Services/Child Abuse scare has turned this generation of parents into pussies, and the next generation of children into immoral, selfish pieces of shit. Like we need more.

When I was little, my mom would threaten to pull my pants down and spank me in public when I was throwing a tantrum. I kept going, and she did it. I think the humiliation got to me more than the pain, which was really very minor in contrast. It got the point across, and I wasn't "abused" in any way that I can see.