Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Confused!

Old 05-24-06   #1
vampirechick92
Face in the Mist

vampirechick92 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,609
Question Confused!

Ok, to start this off, I like gurls. Its kind of important for you to know that in order to help me with this problem. The only thing is, I kinda like guys too. My girlfriend...I dunno. I think that she is lez. I don't think she even knows. I still kinda like my ex-boyfriend. Should I tell my girlfriend? Or should I just hope that this feeling goes away? What do I do, if I do the last, and it doesn't go away?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-06   #2
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirechick92
Ok, to start this off, I like gurls. Its kind of important for you to know that in order to help me with this problem. The only thing is, I kinda like guys too. My girlfriend...I dunno. I think that she is lez. I don't think she even knows. I still kinda like my ex-boyfriend. Should I tell my girlfriend? Or should I just hope that this feeling goes away? What do I do, if I do the last, and it doesn't go away?

well i think you are bisexual. in this kind of case. i think the best thing to do is always be honest with your girlfriend and always let her know what is going on inside of your head and what you are feeling. as well as what you are planning to do. from there you can see what the two of you can work out. as they always say communication is important within a relationship. from there i think your feeling would settle down. hopefully my advice was some what helpful. i bet you are a teenager. with this kind of problem at hand.
Old 05-25-06   #3
Fae1992
New Blood

Fae1992 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra
. i think the best thing to do is always be honest with your girlfriend and always let her know what is going on inside of your head and what you are feeling. .
I agree with what kendra said. I always try to be honest with my "significant others" so that there isn't quite as much conflict in the relationship. But, hey, thats just my opinion.
Old 05-25-06   #4
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

though most of the time it's really hard to be honest. about most certain things. but depending on what they are about. as well as how you say it to your partner and how the both of you will take it and handle it. after it's all said and done. but if both are mature enough and can handle it in a civil manner. nothing can go wrong. you are basically in good hands. but don't listen to everything that i tell you. i can be right about most things and i can also be wrong about most things. because i'm a really smooth talker. so don't believe me 100%...
Old 05-26-06   #5
ttdragon23
Moans in the Night

ttdragon23 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,354
It's gotten to the point in the world today that which ever sex you swing toward, it's not going to scare anyone away - Unless you live in some tiny, undeveloped town that will likely never, ever develop. And if your friend is a good friend, you shouldn't worry something bad coming out of telling them you have bisexual feelings. Ever watch Sex and the City? Samantha went dike for a little bit and her friends didn't make a big fuss over it.
Old 05-26-06   #6
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirechick92
If you like both, just stick to men.
Old 05-26-06   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdragon23
It's gotten to the point in the world today that which ever sex you swing toward, it's not going to scare anyone away - Unless you live in some tiny, undeveloped town that will likely never, ever develop. And if your friend is a good friend, you shouldn't worry something bad coming out of telling them you have bisexual feelings. Ever watch Sex and the City? Samantha went dike for a little bit and her friends didn't make a big fuss over it.
So a town is undeveloped if it still has moral standards? quaint.
Old 05-26-06   #8
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdragon23
Ever watch Sex and the shitty? Samantha went dike for a little bit and her friends didn't make a big fuss over it.
but that is just a show. it's not reality.
Old 05-26-06   #9
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
If people are going to make a fuss over what they cannot control- its their problem. Let others make asses out of themselves.

So you have feelings for both sexes Whoopity Doo!
Old 05-26-06   #10
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

has a smile about what panthera66 has said.
Old 05-28-06   #11
ttdragon23
Moans in the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
So a town is undeveloped if it still has moral standards? quaint.
What planet do you live on? Ever since the beginning of recorded history, moral standards have changed... and always will change. In the world of today, if you live in a town who's people give you bad looks or treats you in a bad manner because of your sexuality - it's just about the same thing as people getting killed or executed for simply having ideas that were different than the majority's... like the world being round rather than flat, or that there is one god rather than many... or that slavery is not an acceptable thing.

In the world of today, if a town is undeveloped and they aren't accepting the changes of world, they don't have moral standards - they are being close-minded, selfish, and a bunch of fuckin' bigots.

Isn't that a Pink Floyd album cover that you've got as your avatar? Hell, I think that something like what you said would be the last thing that someone who's a Pink Floyd fan would say.
Old 05-28-06   #12
phalium
..mutalistic..

phalium is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,165
i think it all comes down to who you like more? your ex-BF or your GF?

it would be the same as me debating over my ex-GF or current GF.
Old 05-28-06   #13
ttdragon23
Moans in the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra
but that is just a show. it's not reality.
Survivor's a show, The Real World's a show, The Apprentice is a show, Road Rules is just a show... Everyone calls this shit "reality shows", and you know what? It's a little bit farther out from the grasps of reality in my opinion. Sex and the City may be fiction, but it's closer to what goes on in the real world to me. I've seen and experienced things in life that can be more closely compared to some of the stuff that's happened in that fictional show than the ultra-bullshit that happens in these reality shows.

I used the example that I did because in reality most friends would take your coming out of the closet or change in sexuality as, "Oh, ok. No problem. Have fun with it!", and go on with their day. They might talk about it later, all in good spirits, but they aren't going to trash the whole relationship they've had with a person just because they swing the other way.

I've got friends that I've been in the locker room showers with, ass-naked, talking about the soccer game coming up and the whole time they are checking out the size of everyone's dick and the shape of everyone's bare ass and I didn't know about it until later. When the gay friends that I've got came out, I told them "Good for you!" When girls that I'm friends with came out, I said the same thing. The other friends of these same homosexual people acted the same way. All the gay people that I know, when they came out of the closet, they came out without a tear in their eye... Maybe a couple of guys did because it took a while for fathers to accept it. But as far as friends go, there never were problems.
Old 05-28-06   #14
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well i didn't mean that as a put down. that was just my opinion. to let you know i'm a lesbian. though that is all i'm gonna say.
Old 05-29-06   #15
ttdragon23
Moans in the Night

Sorry for going off on you. There's certain topics that I rant and rave about. :p
Old 05-29-06   #16
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

it's ok no harm done.
Old 05-30-06   #17
vampirechick92
Face in the Mist

vampirechick92 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,609
um...I didn't know that this many people would reply. But thanks. I decided that me and my ex-bf are totally over and so there is really no point in liking him. I ma slowy forgetting him...and me and my new gf are happy as ever!
Old 05-30-06   #18
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

good! it's best to be with someone who you feel happy with. not with someone who doesn't make you feel happy at all. that wouldn't be much of a relationship and you would be very unhappy. it's good that you have made the right decision. it takes a while for people to come around and reply to a thread. you have to have patients is all.