Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Hard science indicates official cause of 9/11 inconclusive.

Old 03-25-06   #1
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,565
Hard science indicates official cause of 9/11 inconclusive.

A peer reviewed paper from acredited scientist Steven E. Jones; Department of Physics and Astronomy; Brigham Young University.
Nothing flaky about it, just solid facts indicating that the official reasons given for the structural failures of the World Trade center are impossible . . . Just as I always suspected . . .
It actually is more important that you follow the article link. The presentation lacks the impact of images if I just copy and paste it here.

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]

Last edited by Iron's Rite; 03-27-06 at 04:36.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06   #2
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
BUSH did it!!!! *froth at the mouth* mwahahahaaahah it was Republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-06   #3
thefinalw0rd
SaxophoniusExtraordinaire

Location: To the back of the front of the middle, slightly to the right of the left.
thefinalw0rd is on a distinguished road
Credits: 138,676
There's a lot about this surfacing recently, actually. There was a DVD that my father just got about it, I've yet to see it. It all does raise some valid questions that no one has taken the time to address yet...
Old 03-26-06   #4
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

It was the neo cons mwahahaahaha *drool* we rigged bombs into the building so we could get you all into Iraq... hahaahah now we wire tap you mwahahaahhahahahaahhaa
Old 03-26-06   #5
Iron's Rite

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalw0rd
There's a lot about this surfacing recently, actually. There was a DVD that my father just got about it, I've yet to see it. It all does raise some valid questions that no one has taken the time to address yet...
The article that I've posted sums up a good cross-section of the inconsitencies in the official explanation of events but it is still just the proverbial tip of the iceberg; with possibilities ranging from the probable to more outre.
The web-site: Scholars for 9/11 Truth Digs even deeper into the various unresolved aspects of the historic, pivotal events that occured that day.
The biggest problem is of course, convincing others that this is a possibility. Having studied history and proven conspiracies such as MK Ultra; I would daresay that I see the events on 9/11 as being comparable to a repeat performance by a serial killer. The Motive and methodology used resemble one another to a chilling extent. However, the public only seems capable of accepting proven conspiracies in the context of the past; where they can be ignored and safetly glossed over. The possibility of modern conspiracies by those in power against the American people no doubt frightens the average person so much that they cannot rationalize it and leaves others in the prevailing outlook, that of apathy over a situation that admitedly seems irresolvable.

Last edited by Iron's Rite; 03-26-06 at 05:53.
Old 03-26-06   #6
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
BUSH did it!!!! *froth at the mouth* mwahahahaaahah it was Republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, he did want iraq pretty desperatly?
Old 03-26-06   #7
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,423
Jesus. Couldn't have just provided a link? Took me forever to scroll down to the post quick reply button thingy.

Anyway. If there was some way that this could be proven and accepted by everyone, it would be the thing that could finally topple Bush. However, that's not going to happen. The Holocaust was 60 years ago and people still don't concur on the truthfulness of the whole thing. So I don't spend much time giving a shit at the moment. I'm more concerned about what's going on in the here and now. Fact: We're in Iraq. Fact: We 're not leaving. The causes and bullshit and lies and all that pale in comparison to the fact that people are still dying and there's no end in sight and that things in the Middle East are turning nastier and nastier, and something needs to be done NOW.

In short: 9/11 sucks. Whoever did it sucks. Now let's go bomb Iran.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-26-06   #8
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
well, he did want iraq pretty desperatly?
And Clinton was bombing it daily. I think it might have more to do with our long history with them then anything you might be thinking.
Old 03-26-06   #9
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
Uh... nothing flakey? Brigham Young University? Have you ever actually MET a Mormon?

Bush may be a lot of things, but I don't think he's a mass murderer. Nobody but a fanatic could have caused that much destruction and pain and lived with themself. A fanatic or a madman.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-26-06   #10
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
Jesus. Couldn't have just provided a link? Took me forever to scroll down to the post quick reply button thingy.

Anyway. If there was some way that this could be proven and accepted by everyone, it would be the thing that could finally topple Bush. However, that's not going to happen. The Holocaust was 60 years ago and people still don't concur on the truthfulness of the whole thing. So I don't spend much time giving a shit at the moment. I'm more concerned about what's going on in the here and now. Fact: We're in Iraq. Fact: We 're not leaving. The causes and bullshit and lies and all that pale in comparison to the fact that people are still dying and there's no end in sight and that things in the Middle East are turning nastier and nastier, and something needs to be done NOW.

In short: 9/11 sucks. Whoever did it sucks. Now let's go bomb Iran.
BUT CHARLIE SHEEN SAID IT DIDNT ADD UP!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-06   #11
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
Quote:
And Clinton was bombing it daily. I think it might have more to do with our long history with them then anything you might be thinking.
that was actually sarcasm, as much as i detest bush, i really do not believe he would have condoned this, no matter how hot he is for oil...

however there are some interesting arguements, perhaps the government should look into it...if the airplanes were a distraction, than those who wired it are still, in america...
Old 03-26-06   #12
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,583
Quote:
You are inferring alot from an original transcript that positively identifies noone.

I do not think it even alludes to a perpatrator at all. In fact it does not. It just provides insight into certain factors that may have also gone into the destruction of the World Trade Centers.

Either add some insight/criticism or debate the factors. Do not just add a sentence which does nothing but negatively demote those who are questioning.

Questioning historical events can often add further factors which may enlighten people as to why the occured or how they occured.

No one is pointing fingers and even if they did it still does not leave you room to belittle them.

S.O.D.

Old 03-26-06   #13
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

I think we know exactly who he is pointing the fingers at. This sillyness is just that sillyness. Hard science... I lol'd.
Old 03-26-06   #14
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,583
He is not pointing fingers at anyone.

Assumptions are meaningless.

S.O.D.

Old 03-27-06   #15
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Then why dont you ask him.
Old 03-27-06   #16
Iron's Rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
Uh... nothing flakey? Brigham Young University? Have you ever actually MET a Mormon?

Bush may be a lot of things, but I don't think he's a mass murderer. Nobody but a fanatic could have caused that much destruction and pain and lived with themself. A fanatic or a madman.
Read the essay. Even if the gentleman could be legitmatly considered to be a flake, what he has produced is consistent with the scientific method; not to mention that this work was peer reviewed.
I need a better reason that this can't be true then Bush wouldn't have done it. I don't think that we could say if he would abide something like this unless one knows him personally. I have noted that he has made some fanatical comments, yet even then; his involvement and even his knowledge, would not have been required for this to have been carried out.
Old 03-27-06   #17
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite
Read the essay. Even if the gentleman could be legitmatly considered to be a flake, what he has produced is consistent with the scientific method; not to mention that this work was peer reviewed.
I need a better reason that this can't be true then Bush wouldn't have done it. I don't think that we could say if he would abide something like this unless one knows him personally. I have noted that he has made some fanatical comments, yet even then; his involvement and even his knowledge, would not have been required for this to have been carried out.
Youre saying that he made zero mistakes?

Until he is agreed with by real scientists like the people at MIT and other places that deal with physical sciences hes just a loonytoon with funny numbers.

1 man with funny numbers doesnt = fact.

many people comming to the same conclusions does.
Old 03-27-06   #18
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
I saw the planes go into the buildings... looked looked like the cause to me. Islamic terrorists took credit for the actions... i've spoken to people first hand who have fought these terrorists... I think the proof is pretty fucking conclusive that some terrorists flew planes into buildings and knocked them down.

Old 03-27-06   #19
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
I saw the planes go into the buildings... looked looked like the cause to me. Islamic terrorists took credit for the actions... i've spoken to people first hand who have fought these terrorists... I think the proof is pretty fucking conclusive that some terrorists flew planes into buildings and knocked them down.
But BUSHHHHH!!!!! *drooooool*
Old 03-27-06   #20
thefinalw0rd
SaxophoniusExtraordinaire

Location: To the back of the front of the middle, slightly to the right of the left.
thefinalw0rd is on a distinguished road
Credits: 138,676
Well...the way the buildings collapsed doesn't exactly make sense, and I think that's where a lot of speculation starts.