Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Are all people from California this retarded?

Old 03-22-06   #1
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Are all people from California this retarded?

Or is this guy just one of a kind. So I'm posting happily on the Manchester United fan board, and I come across this douchebag. And this guy starts running his mouth saying that everyone from the south is a retarded yokel. Begin... hilarity.

Me: What the fuck? You shithead. Watch what you're saying. There's more than a few of us from North Carolina that are true fans and not "yokels", as you term it. I don't run around calling everyone from California a faggot hippy.

Douche: Discriminating terms like "faggot" show how stupid you are. Guess you fit in with your fellow statesman Justin well, don't you?

And it's "hippie" not "hippy." But I guess they don't teach you simple country folk how to spell, do they? By the way moron, California is about a 55% Democrat to 45% Republican split, on average, per election.

It's okay. I know you're simply jealous because you come from a shitty state, and that, well, California is the most important, most beautiful state in the Union.

Keep using words like "faggot" you ignorant bigot.

You could have used something a little more humorous, like asshole, dick, cocksucker, or my favorite, douche bag. But since you're an uneducated retard, like Justin, I am sure you use words like "faggot" and "nigger" all the time.

At least you have enough sense to be a United supporter.

Yokel.

That's a total "wtf?!"...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-06   #2
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
i was as shocked by the apparant division people still hold concerning the south versus the north...i got an earful living in florida from an irritated customer about what horrible people yankees are(she was decidedly more vulgar in expressing it)...she didn't realize i'm from montana and even the customers in line looked suprised by the outburst and the atrocious vocabulary in highly colorful terms...

my guess would be that he ran into someone like her...and it's soured his opinion of those in the south...but i wouldn't consider california north...i don't know what they are, but i do keep pleading for my friend to move back here...

california...the land of fruits and nuts.
Old 03-22-06   #3
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I get defensive because I'm well aware that there are ignorant people here, and I don't like being lumped in with them. But that's pretty much the way it is everywhere. I don't fly my Confederate flag and lynch niggers. I'm proud of where I come from. I'm proud of my heritage. And I love the south as fiercely as this guy loves California.

My problem with him in particular is that he just totally missed the boat. Just like not all Californians are faggot hippies, not all southerners are inbred racists. Personally, I think everyone's shitty. It's just a matter of who's more extreme.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-22-06   #4
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
yes.

California certainly isn't the most important state in the union, our time zone just doesn't lend itself to being important. No way. And I'd vote Hawai'i as most beautiful. Uh, for the most part, Californians are pretty lame and uptight I think. The hippy thing is way wrong. Maybe in NorCal, not SoCal. SoCal it's about status, and how much money you've managed to waste on your over-inflated priced house. Oh, and what kind of car you drive. And how many hours you spend sitting on the freeway.

There are beautiful places in Ca (Course the overwhelming majority of them are littered with trash. Seriously, I've been to no state dirtier, as a whole, than CA). There are beautiful people in Ca. I'd just say that we have slightly more than our fair share of... well, douche bags.

Old 03-22-06   #5
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Once again someone missed the point. Must be an epidemic. I'm not saying everyone is a hippy in California. In fact, I'm saying the exact opposite. I have the intelligence NOT to lump everyone into a stereotypical group. And that was the point.

Old 03-22-06   #6
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
yeah, I got it. I was just saying 'uptight asshole' would be a better stereotype for Californians (SoCal anyway) than hippy.

Old 03-22-06   #7
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Thank the lord. I have mucho faith in your intelligence, Fuckdoll. You don't usually disappoint me.

Old 03-22-06   #8
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
hey.... I am a NoCal boy

And I ain't retarded.... just a sex-fiend who wants to put vegetables up Wicked tight ass

S.O.D.

Old 03-22-06   #9
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
he's just pissed off because the gerbil got stuck.
Old 03-22-06   #10
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
hey.... I am a NoCal boy

And I ain't retarded.... just a sex-fiend who wants to put vegetables up Wicked tight ass

Anybody else find this creepy? Even as a joke?

Old 03-22-06   #11
Darkyin
Embracer Of The Dark

Darkyin is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,993
There is a most important state in the union?!

And yes that is just creepy.

However i find this sentence hilarious

Quote:
I have mucho faith in your intelligence, Fuckdoll.
The wonders of the internets names.
Old 03-22-06   #12
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
That's a total "wtf?!"...
looks to me like a total 'OMG u got pwn3d!?!'...

Old 03-22-06   #13
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Nah. I won. After he went on a tirade about how he's in law school, and I'm an ignorant hick who's poor, lazy, and stupid... he sorta lost steam in the face of my supa powa logic.

Old 03-22-06   #14
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
Anybody else find this creepy? Even as a joke?
Only creepy???

I was shooting for at least lame, perverse, or even sappy.

S.O.D.

Old 03-22-06   #15
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
I get defensive because I'm well aware that there are ignorant people here, and I don't like being lumped in with them. But that's pretty much the way it is everywhere. I don't fly my Confederate flag and lynch niggers. I'm proud of where I come from. I'm proud of my heritage. And I love the south as fiercely as this guy loves California.

My problem with him in particular is that he just totally missed the boat. Just like not all Californians are faggot hippies, not all southerners are inbred racists. Personally, I think everyone's shitty. It's just a matter of who's more extreme.
i fear ignorance is an inherent human trait, and humanity exists throughout this world...it's an inescapable reality.

fortunately some people are willing to change the instinct through experiencing life, others, like him choose to nurture it;

unfortunately there are too many who share his mentality...
Old 03-23-06   #16
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
I was shooting for ... or even sappy.
nothing says sappy lover like some carrots in the ol' dumper.

Old 03-23-06   #17
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

I was thinking more of a vinegar and corn douche but carrots sound like fun too

S.O.D.

Old 03-26-06   #18
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

nope, see here's where you went wrong; corn is an inviting vegi, no problem, but vinegar? that just screams post abortion clean up. if you said corn and milk... that sounds like something you could buy at bed, bath and beyond.