Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Why hate that which birthed--

Old 03-06-06   #1
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Why hate that which birthed--

the ability to carry on philosophical conversations without fear of death or censorship.

Democracy is beautiful as is the ability for every American to provide as much or little for themselves as they wish. Capitilism is wonderful and this pasted statement hits it on the head----

""""Despite the Fall of Communism, much disdain for commercial democracy remains. As Greek philosophy never came to appreciate the social, political, and economic context in which it originated, grew, and thrived, many modern intellectuals continue to despise the very kind of society in which they are uniquely to be found -- uniquely in great measure because the kind of society they evidently want would actually not allow them to express their own opinions, or to subsize such expression so lavishly, either at state expense (e.g. at state universities) or by guilty philanthropists (e.g. Ted Turner). So, although the Soviet Union is gone, like Sparta, and its vast experiment in common ownership and economic planning failed utterly, as well as being drenched in the blood of its victims, one would hardly know this listening to contemporary leftists and Marxists. The planning of a command economy still sounds like the wave of the future to them. """

I like

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-06   #2
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,322
I hate commies.

Old 03-06-06   #3
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
I do not think I hate them. I just pity them. No upward mobility except by force. Which often leads to deaths

S.O.D.

Old 03-13-06   #4
Qoji
Dark Q

Qoji is on a distinguished road
Credits: 79,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
I do not think I hate them. I just pity them. No upward mobility except by force. Which often leads to deaths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
people will always be violent.....
Old 03-13-06   #5
Darkyin
Embracer Of The Dark

Darkyin is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,993
Now, i do not agree with communism, i am a social libertarian, my views are very far removed from communisms.
So dont get me wrong when i say this.

Where are your arguements against communism?
you have quoted something which sounds for all the world like a toned down Ann Coulter diatribe, and appear to be using that as evidence as to why marxists suck and communism is bollocks.

Quotes do not count as evidence.
and could you please state some arguements of your own, or at least some arguements.

What was posted was not an arguement, it was a statement.
Old 03-13-06   #6
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qoji
Just because he said people will always be violent doesn't mean he approves of, or is happy about this. Stop being so smug, you only look like a dick.

Old 03-13-06   #7
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkyin
Now, i do not agree with communism, i am a social libertarian, my views are very far removed from communisms.
So dont get me wrong when i say this.

Where are your arguements against communism?
you have quoted something which sounds for all the world like a toned down Ann Coulter diatribe, and appear to be using that as evidence as to why marxists suck and communism is bollocks.

Quotes do not count as evidence.
and could you please state some arguements of your own, or at least some arguements.

What was posted was not an arguement, it was a statement.
A statement can be a lead into a debate. It can also be the foundation of an argument. But that is all semantics. Communism does not promote freedom of speech nor thought. Both of which I steadfastly believe in.

S.O.D.

Old 03-14-06   #8
Darkyin
Embracer Of The Dark

Darkyin is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,993
I dont know why i am doing this, as it is going to be like banging my head off a wall.

Communism is an economic idea, based around social ones.
And at does not go against the ideas of free speech.

The various intepretations often do, but they are also created by assholes.
Maoism, Stalinism....Marxism &c.

If you are going to rail against that which we 'fought' against, then kindly call it its name.
Marxism.

Not communism, that was tried once and didnt do toooooo badly, it just kinda got stomped as part of collaterol damage in a war.
Old 03-14-06   #9
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,462
Quote:
I dont know why i am doing this, as it is going to be like banging my head off a wall.

Communism is an economic idea, based around social ones.
And at does not go against the ideas of free speech.

The various intepretations often do, but they are also created by assholes.
Maoism, Stalinism....Marxism &c.

If you are going to rail against that which we 'fought' against, then kindly call it its name.
Marxism.

Not communism, that was tried once and didnt do toooooo badly, it just kinda got stomped as part of collaterol damage in a war.
Bullshit, the idea behind communism is a rapid and unstoppable change in a standing culture in an attempt to install communism as the new culture.

The big part of that culture change is to destroy the traditional family unit. Read the manifesto, read Maos little red book and then draw the parallells to history.

The 1st thing the communists did was to "liberate" thier women. and emasculate thier male workers as to make them less rigidly male/female defined. Because In such societies "patriarchy" rule and with millions of familys all being led by 1 male as the ruler of the family youre less likely to get obidient little worker drones.

The 2nd thing they did was to alienate children from the parents. Make the kids less dependant on the parents, forced public education/indoctrination. Mandatory military sentences, state sponsered nursuries. This is why youd see Communist kids ratting out thier daddies thought crimes. Read up on the Chinese cultural revolution and what motivated it.

3rd, was dependence on the system, take away your paycheck and give you gulash and 1 size fits all boots. This way youre not exactly starving or freezing. (but youre close) but at the same time take away everyones pride, this makes them like blubbering children dependant on the system for thier basic needs. Instead of being able to go out and get it themselves.

THAT is Communism.

Oh yeah but it was just about Sharing stuff.. it was NEVER about destroying what we know as the family unit, personal responsibility and pride and masculinity, to make obidient worker drones, it was allllllll about sharing stuff.

Ever wonder why hardcore Feminists, Radical gay rights movements like nambla and the communist groups in most protest rallies seem to work so well together? There is a reason.
Old 03-14-06   #10
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
That's not true communism: Take religions as an example; examine most religions and the core tenents make sense and would be a benifit to the common good but humans twist these ideals to suit their own desires. Communism can function well in a form true to its tenents under extraodinary circumstances; such as in communes.
Quote:
Spain, 1939?
I do agree with Dyshade that capitalism gets a bad rap from those who have never had the chance to compare and contrast. Still, I think that capitalism needs limits to avoid over-corporatization and a way of encouraging the growth of smaller scale buisinesses to make things more well balanced.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 03-14-06   #11
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Yes it IS communism, as written of in the Communist Manifesto.
Old 03-14-06   #12
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Small scale business CAN compete with corporations IF the owners of said businesses would insist on personal pride and never sell to corporations themselves. But you get money hungry assholes who decide that it would be better to fold thier local business and sell off to the corporation. You cannot limit Capitalism without ripping out its heart.

S.O.D.

Old 03-14-06   #13
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
What about Spain 1939?, ask and I'll answer.

Anarchy was possible then, in fact, in the cruel middle of a war... it was established productively... but dogs of war and greed didn't want it there and will never want. Those are my enemies. No other ones.
Even shooting enemiens in the front line, bullets are willing to reach some motherfucker governor or general giving orders to me. Fuck both sides. The skin is in play...

Stupid innocent he who thinks peace can be possible while money AND usure exists, while sources AND greed exists... and a mid-hidden jerarchy.
You can put glue in the hole... but you better wait for your turn in death.

Old 03-14-06   #14
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

So, Arcole, I take it you are predisposed toward Communism?

If so please tell me how it would be better for the world if Communism was the one political state of mind.

S.O.D.

Old 03-14-06   #15
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

I am still waiting for Arcole to send me all his money that he hates so much. Makes sense that he would considering I love money and he hates it.
Old 03-14-06   #16
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

First off, anyone who thinks that communism is not a bad idea is very wrong. Communism is evil in its tenants and strips every one of its citizens of thier basic human rights.
There is no ownership. All citizens are stripped of the basic right of owning jack. Communism has home grown some of the worst genocidal national leaders in history---Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim Jong-Il. That is just to name a few. Communism is based on junk economic theories and destroys any ideal of individuality.
Philosophy, Human Compassion, Idealistic Thought, Individuality, Human Rights, are all destroyed by the Communistic Ideal.

Do not delude yourself. Communism is a very real evil.

S.O.D.

Old 03-14-06   #17
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
What about my analogy towards communist control Vs. Religious control? Would you agree that the evil itself extends from when it is used as an institutionalized control mechanism; rather then the system in it of itself?
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 03-14-06   #18
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
And who talked about communism?

You got a real problem of obssesion. A matter of education I guess.

Billy, what money? All what I hardly get is gone the day after by capitalists and people in general.

Old 03-14-06   #19
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Take for instance my situation.

I live in a Capitalistic country. The United States. I moved to Salt Lake City with maybe $100 in my pocket and no job. 6 years later I will soon be operating a business that I will outright own. With persistence anyone can make it in the United States economy. It takes hard work but it has its rewards. In a communist society all that hard work amounts to squat. You will never own anything, you will never have the freedom to do as you will, you will never be able to speak your mind without the fear of reprisal.

All I ever hear are humanistic arguments spouting rhetoric about communism and how it will help the poor and starving. It never does though it does excellently in silencing thier suffering.

Bill Gates endowed 750 Million Dollars to the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations. In one pop a Master of Capitalism has done more for the worlds poor and suffering than the entirety of the USSR during its communist run.

S.O.D.

Old 03-14-06   #20
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite
What about my analogy towards communist control Vs. Religious control? Would you agree that the evil itself extends from when it is used as an institutionalized control mechanism; rather then the system in it of itself?
I would not agree. Communism is inherently Anti-humanistic. It does not propogate individuality nor self-assurance and pride.

S.O.D.