Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Me bitching about shit

Old 12-25-05   #1
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 310,489
Me bitching about shit

I cant fucking sleep cause it's raining so ive decided to puke these paragraphs of pain onto the pavement poured appropriately on your porch. I fucking hate my life, it's not that it's boring, god knows it never fucking gets boring. I see everybody else being happy and it makes me want to become a serial killer, everyday I wake up thinking "I sure do wish I was a serial killer." Maybe it's because of the stupid ass choices that ive made that leave me here stranded in this cold house, cutting my arms up all night until it's starts to not hurt anymore, starting to hallucinate about people being in my house, hell 15 minutes ago I had a conversation with an old guy that magically disappeared when I started questioning his existence. I have absolutely no drugs to occupy my mind so im stuck here trying to read this fucking book but it doesnt really say anything except how to be a serial killer and get away with it so why dont I just go strangle my neighboor's children? Oooh then id get mad attention, all kinds of people would be doing research on me, wondering why im stabbing them in the face with a meat cleaver. Goddamnit, then id be in jail? Who the fuck wants to live out here anyways? Work your fucking ass off so you can rent a fucking apartment and rot alone for the rest of your life? Naw Id rather be out killing people and anally raping their pets, fucking pets, they dont ever shut up with their goddamn happiness, just shut the fuck up pets, goddamn pets man their just as bad as babies. Fucking shit man, I belong in an asylum. You should see me, its scary, man i was cool when i was all fucked up but now that Im straight and im freaking out man, dont come near my apartment door lest it open and axes be thrown out that bitch. I fucking hate all this shit, and at least you guys can say "Oh yeah, I know why that guy became a serial killer."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-05   #2
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Being alone on christmas is shitty, it was like, hey im gonna be cool about this and read my book and go to sleep, next thing I know i'm laughing hysterically in tears throwing blood everywhere and the fucking sun comes out. Now im gonna get thrown out of my apartment for being a fucking sick ass bastard child of satan herself but you know what? I dont fucking like this apartment anyways it's covered in blood, who the fuck wants to live in that kind of environment? Damnit man, why the hell was I ever even born? What kind of sick fucking game was God playing when he designed me? Hey! I know! Were just gonna make this guy feel like there's people that love him and care for him and has a reason to not kill people and then bam! Fucking strip everything he's ever known or loved from his twitching fingers and then force him to go through a drug treatment program all at the same time. You know what fuck being a serial killer, im gonna be a serial arsonist, and im gonna torch everything I see, yeah, yeah look for the guy who's on fire. THAT"S ME MAN, I fucking love fire, I want to watch something that someone loves burn down to the ground like everything I've ever known, then ill be satisfied.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-25-05   #3
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

No, I wanna watch everything burn, I want to burn down the vatican city and everything holy within, I want to walk around with a blowtorch and melt peoples fucking brains all over the streets. I wanna throw a molotov cocktail at every ozone-depleting piece of machinery I see and savagely brutalize every driver and/or passenger of every fucking vehicle in the known universe and afterwards I want to set myself on fire and walk into the white house vomiting blood all over the president's fucking face, and then I want to die, and burn, burn, burn, burn.

Old 12-25-05   #4
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sincerely, fuck your God.

Old 12-25-05   #5
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
I aint even gonna be bothered to read all of your fucking paragraphs cuz from the first few sentences, i already had enough. Shut the fuck up already. I got a god damn fucking blood clot on a spider vain that hurts like a mother fucker and i just had knee surgery and i wont walk for 3 fucking months. But i aint fuckin' moppin around like a little bitch. I'm trying to make the best of my situation. So shut the fuck up you winny little bitch with no fucking life. Grow some balls and fucking tuffin' up. I have way worse then you right now...your just a sad son of bitch with no life. Theres way worse people out there with worse problems, fucking realise that you selfish son of a bitch. Everyone makes their lives....so why dont get off your sorry little ass and get out there and fucking do something so we dont all have to hear about your sorry pointless little rants that have no fucking value. Go fuck yourself, you selfish son of a bitch. You stupid mother fucker...better yet, go kill yourself so someone can be born and fucking appreciate life. People like you are NOTHING but a fucking waste and i fucking hate people like you. So take my advice you piece of shit.
Old 12-25-05   #6
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738

is shocked about what shelly said... wow i've never seen you like that before...
Old 12-25-05   #7
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
Well...theres a first for everything...
Old 12-25-05   #8
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
Will you just stop feeling sorry for yourself for fucking once- damnit!
Old 12-25-05   #9
Meena
Face in the Mist

Meena is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,513
Gee, where does all that anger come from, sik simon?
I don't know anything about you, but you seem to need help bad and quick! Trust me life is tough to most anyone... we just have to cope with the best and most sensible way... I hope you can find some peace within yourself.
Old 12-26-05   #10
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

in april of 2006 im gonna be in a naval marine base training to fight for your freedom so if for some reason you think i'm selfish then maybe it's you who needs to take some advice. I just posted that to get a reaction. I really did do bodily harm to myself but I dont care anymore, its not about me any more, it's about the little babies born addicted to crack and the fucking rapists and sadist pieces of shit that have no value for life human or animal or plant or what have you. I literally want to kill people, that is my goal in life, I want to be the darkness I feel when I pray to my God of pain and gouge nature's wrath into the hearts of the cold, twisted little figures that subjegate me. Moreover, I want you to scream when you see me.

Old 12-26-05   #11
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meena
Gee, where does all that anger come from, sik simon?
Mild schitzephrenia with psychotic features including multiple personality disorder

Old 12-26-05   #12
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera66
Will you just stop feeling sorry for yourself for fucking once- damnit!
I specifically titled this thread Me bitching about shit so I could get some shit off my chest.

Old 12-26-05   #13
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon
I specifically titled this thread Me bitching about shit so I could get some shit off my chest.
you going into the marines- ha that's funny- you should put this crap in the bitch board.
Old 12-26-05   #14
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

I couldnt find the shit, sorry, and buku mad props to your God.

Old 12-26-05   #15
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

I have no god in particular.
Old 12-26-05   #16
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

You dont worship a specific god???? You dont look in the sky and say Mars!@ father I love you? Wow. A god is going to make you his bitch one day and you won't even know it.

Old 12-26-05   #17
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

naw, I'll make a god my bitch- and he/she won't even know it.
Old 12-26-05   #18
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Titanic hearts have yet to beat

Old 12-26-05   #19
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

and you have yet for once to be happy.
Old 12-26-05   #20
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

So I merged happiness with sadness, they were so similar they needn't be two emotions that would be the path of a maniac. And what the fuck kind of christmas story doesnt have a grinch, with heresy, and, and chaos man, chaos has so much to do with christmas you don't even know.