Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The "Art of Hacking THread"

Old 11-28-05   #1
w38g0v32n02

Question The "Art of Hacking THread"

Hi all,

there was a thread here, about a year ago, i guy by the name of
webgovernor posted it, then he was banned, and the thread was removed.

he wasn't banned for the thread content, however.

so, my question to you (some of the older members, like crypt),
where the fuck is the thread? did you remove it out of spite?
there was a lot of good information in there... all kinds of stuff...
WHERE?! where?! Fuck... the dynasty must continue...
Old 11-28-05   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
It's been my experience that people who call themselves hackers, h4xx0rs, OMGFZTEHLEETH4XX0RZLOL, and the like.. are usually full of crap. Furthermore, considering that hacking is technically illegal, starting a thread about it on a public forum probably wasn't the greatest idea. They tend to frown upon that. And last but not least, hacking isn't an art form.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05   #3
w38g0v32n02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misinformed Schoolgirl
It's been my experience that people who call themselves hackers, h4xx0rs, OMGFZTEHLEETH4XX0RZLOL, and the like.. are usually full of crap. Furthermore, considering that hacking is technically illegal, starting a thread about it on a public forum probably wasn't the greatest idea. They tend to frown upon that. And last but not least, hacking isn't an art form.
Hi Wicked!

1)Hacking: http://www.essfta.org/htglossary.htm
(the definition is about halfway down the page)
not illegal! just exploiting... i have many programs I've wrote, even one for this site, pm me for a download link

2) A lot of people are full of crap, but i remember you from my old membership days, and I don't feel it's neccessary to re-prove myself, but i will on demand .

3] Hacking IS an art form, for several reasons, the most common of which being the fact that it requires creativity. It's also a variable hobby (ever changing in mechanics and processes), oh, and its fun, just like art!

4)I hate you.

Well, with that said and done, perhaps we can approach future topics a little more openmindedly? hmmm? maybe?

Laters.
<table style="width: 80px; height: 37px;" id="post1505142" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost">
</td><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" align="right">
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" width="175">
</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1505142">
</td></tr></tbody> </table>
Old 11-28-05   #4
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by w38g0v32n02
Hi Wicked!

not illegal! just exploiting... i have many programs I've wrote, even one for this site, pm me for a download link

2) A lot of people are full of crap, but i remember you from my old membership days, and I don't feel it's neccessary to re-prove myself, but i will on demand .

3] Hacking IS an art form, for several reasons, the most common of which being the fact that it requires creativity. It's also a variable hobby (ever changing in mechanics and processes), oh, and its fun, just like art!

4)I hate you.

Well, with that said and done, perhaps we can approach future topics a little more openmindedly? hmmm? maybe?

Laters.
<table style="width: 80px; height: 37px;" id="post1505142" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost">
It's only an art form to Malaysians, insecure pre-teens, and disgustingly pale people. Why do you feel it necessary to tout your so-called hacker skills? What's the point? So we know you can circumvent "the system" and be annoying online? I can assure you, we'd figure it out without you having to tell us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-28-05   #5
w38g0v32n02

[IMG]vb35test/images/bo20/misc/im_yahoo.gif[/IMG] <table width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="90%"> <!-- icon and title --> [IMG]images_black/icons/icon1.gif[/IMG]
<!-- / icon and title --> </td> <td align="right" width="10%"> <!-- Show warned sign --> <!-- End of show warned sign --> </td> </tr></tbody> </table> <hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- message --> <!-- google_ad_section_start --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by w38g0v32n02
Hi Wicked!

4)I hate you.

Laters.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
It's only an art form to Malaysians, insecure pre-teens, and disgustingly pale people. Why do you feel it necessary to tout your so-called hacker skills? What's the point? So we know you can circumvent "the system" and be annoying online? I can assure you, we'd figure it out without you having to tell us.
I tout my skills, well, because it makes me feel "big."
And they're not really that hard to do, at all, I could teach you how
to manifest any flash based arcade score using ActionScript 2.0 in about 2 minutes. But, I must say, that post was much less intrusive then the last.

Oh, and I'll calm down on the 1337 thing, I was just expecting to be banned the minute I started posting, but since that hasn't happened, maybe I'll give this good 'ol forum another chance (the other way around, i know)...
Old 11-28-05   #6
w38g0v32n02

Oh and one more thing... isn't all black-hat hacking nothing more then an annoyance?

I understand that sometimes it causes dollar value loss in profits, but no matterial damage... so... yeah... it's all an online annoyance, not just MY hacking... kind of... ok... im sticking with that statement.
Old 11-28-05   #7
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
I tout my skills, well, because it makes me feel "big."
And they're not really that hard to do, at all, I could teach you how
to manifest any flash based arcade score using ActionScript 2.0 in about 2 minutes. But, I must say, that post was much less intrusive then the last.

Oh, and I'll calm down on the 1337 thing, I was just expecting to be banned the minute I started posting, but since that hasn't happened, maybe I'll give this good 'ol forum another chance (the other way around, i know)...
You're missing the point. Why would I want to fuck around with arcade scores? I don't play flash games. My intrusive computer abilities are strictly sanctioned to IRC, purely as a defense. I consider that a practical application.

You're not banned because there aren't any admins here at the moment. If you're trying to lay low, you're doing a horrible job.

Old 11-28-05   #8
w38g0v32n02

Quote:
You're missing the point. Why would I want to fuck around with arcade scores? I don't play flash games. My intrusive computer abilities are strictly sanctioned to IRC, purely as a defense. I consider that a practical application.

You're not banned because there aren't any admins here at the moment. If you're trying to lay low, you're doing a horrible job.
Wanna share internet relay chat secrets????

im down for that... if ya want, it'll be like a sleep over.
and no im not trying to lay low... infinite email adresses are out there, and i can change my ip at will... plus on using my neighbors 802.11B at the moment (lynksys network name)...

well, im not trying to be a dick by the way, just out of curiousity tho, why do you care? i mean... is ripping on someone on par with touting hacking skills?

at any rate... I still hate you.
Old 11-28-05   #9
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Wanna share internet relay chat secrets????

im down for that... if ya want, it'll be like a sleep over.
and no im not trying to lay low... infinite email adresses are out there, and i can change my ip at will... plus on using my neighbors 802.11B at the moment (lynksys network name)...

well, im not trying to be a dick by the way, just out of curiousity tho, why do you care? i mean... is ripping on someone on par with touting hacking skills?

at any rate... I still hate you.

Because it annoys the piss out of me. You're not special because you can spoof or use a proxy. A lot of us can. I've been banned from here more times than you can count. It's not impressive. It's lame.

I absolutely hate leet kids. I hate script kids. I hate anyone that feels it necessary to talk about what they can do like they're special and peachy keen.

Old 11-28-05   #10
w38g0v32n02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bitch
Because it annoys the piss out of me. You're not special because you can spoof or use a proxy. A lot of us can. I've been banned from here more times than you can count. It's not impressive. It's lame.

I absolutely hate leet kids. I hate script kids. I hate anyone that feels it necessary to talk about what they can do like they're special and peachy keen.

So is that a yes or no on the IRC injection trading?
Old 11-28-05   #11
w38g0v32n02

Yeah... but you were banned for being a bitch...
that's not nearly as cool as my
13373133731337H4XXXXXXXXX0RZ13373133731337 H4XXXXXXXXX0RZ1337313373133713373133731337 H4XXXXXXXXX0RZ H4XXXXXXXXX0RZ13373133731337 H4XXXXXXXXX0RZ skills! w00t!!!!!
Old 11-28-05   #12
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

No. That's not why I was banned. But nice try.

Old 11-28-05   #13
w38g0v32n02

Nice try, really? why thank you!

Um... well, whatever you were banned for (Aggrovated Assault via HTTP), still, i didn't like it either... when do I get my fucking account back, do I have to complete a quest or something... ?

Oh, and im still 31337...!
Old 11-28-05   #14
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

PM Dyshade.

Old 11-28-05   #15
w38g0v32n02

Thanks... that hurt...
Old 11-28-05   #16
Damian Hell
The Dark Helmet.

Damian Hell is on a distinguished road
Credits: 75,003
Hacking is the desire to fully understand something... now your reasons can be well .... at any rate... theres lots of ways to hack some have nothing to do with online stuff... and not everybody has this fashion holllywood attitude about it.

I enjoy hacking, i've been doing it since 1994, and you know each one of us has a certain peculiar way of doing things, like the kid thats making a spaceship from card board boxes , the goth lady making bracelets, the average joe that one day feeels creative and wants to express himself ... its all artistic its all an expression of our own creativity even if its not wining any trophys if your own enjoyment and satisfaction.. its all we need, and we should not be judgemental about this things, life is lived bettter that way ... what can i gain of telling the kid ; thats not a space ship thats a pile of trash ... or the lady hey your wasteing your time doing cheap julery crap that noones going to buy lol ... or the average joe , man your truly bad at doing whatever your doing ... pfff , even if thats a very accurate analysis it helps no one . Thats regarding the art part now the core reason of haking is curiosity taken to a point were creativity is used to obtain clarity cause a dead end its just not an option...so a clever use of existing information, cause we are talking about stuff that alrready exists.. to reveal the whats behind ; is hacking, use knolege and information to gain more knolege and information .. like everithing its al beyond goood and evil and its all a question of the bounderies you chooose to give yourself ... but thats apart from the pure motivation that drives the action .

Last edited by Damian Hell; 11-28-05 at 16:13.
Old 11-28-05   #17
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
I just enjoy re-programing to my use only. It angers people- and I like that.

Other than that...I don't get the same reaction that I want from hacking anymore. So no more hacking for me. Unless I really have too.
Old 11-29-05   #18
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Quote:
PM Dyshade.
Actually he really neds to PM garg... since it was his site he hacked.... I will let garg make the final decision about you....

S.O.D.

Old 11-29-05   #19
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
NM he is banned again for being a douchebag.

S.O.D.

Old 11-29-05   #20
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

How come I always miss the fun stuff?