Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page The abortion of logic I scraped off my shoe earlier

Old 10-21-05   #41
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
edit* my smilie broke.

so now it works... go figure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05   #42
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
poor smile.
Old 10-21-05   #43
derdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by >FuckDoll<
oh wow. yay verbal diarrhea. Just curious... how exactly are you 'right on the merits'? Nice dodge of the question 'What's your beef?' though.

Df is stagnant? hahahaha... apparently you don't give much credit to the regs here.

and, once again, if you don't like the rules, you're free to leave. Or, you can break them again and get banned. It's up to you really. Why you would want to stay here if you don't like the place seems a little silly to me though.
I guess that is all you can do with that pea brain of yours, repeat the same inane shit? you have not once tried to defend the judgement call you made on that asshole insulting a whole region and every member on this board from that region by default and me insulting him on his fucking merits. so you have a few little ankle biters here trying to back you up, doesnt make you any less stupid or wrong. If you can muster the intelligence to tell me the difference between what I did and what that dumb shit bird did on a far worse scale and why mine merits more contempt you might be able to redeem yourself, your forum and teh rulez a little, but as it stands your inability to do so, your absence of effort to do so and any sign of logic can be taken as a concession regardless of any lame attempt to try and one up me verbally. You are out of your league but that might just be because you are so wrong...Im fair enough to admit that. But as it stands its pretty much like having an armless midget pummel me in the leg with his nubs. ah mexico, what fun indeed.
Old 10-21-05   #44
derdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy
fucking hell derdy, you suck the big one.
not on the first date, but do you care to elaborate?
Old 10-21-05   #45
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by derdy
not on the first date, but do you care to elaborate?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
all you had to do was hit the quote button...how could you possibly fuck that up?
Old 10-21-05   #46
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Quote:
I guess that is all you can do with that pea brain of yours, repeat the same inane shit? you have not once tried to defend the judgement call you made on that asshole insulting a whole region and every member on this board from that region by default and me insulting him on his fucking merits. so you have a few little ankle biters here trying to back you up, doesnt make you any less stupid or wrong. If you can muster the intelligence to tell me the difference between what I did and what that dumb shit bird did on a far worse scale and why mine merits more contempt you might be able to redeem yourself, your forum and teh rulez a little, but as it stands your inability to do so, your absence of effort to do so and any sign of logic can be taken as a concession regardless of any lame attempt to try and one up me verbally. You are out of your league but that might just be because you are so wrong...Im fair enough to admit that. But as it stands its pretty much like having an armless midget pummel me in the leg with his nubs. ah mexico, what fun indeed.
The way I see it, Arsi made a comment to wicked lady. It contained the words 'corn-fed south' and 'durty souf'. Wicked Lady retorted with she hates corn. All in fun so far. You still with me? Then you come in and personally attack and flame arsi. Which is why I warned you. Beyond that, Arsi is more than capable of defending himself.

funny comments to someone you've known for years

personal attacks and flames.

Tell me you see the difference between the two...

What, you don't eat corn? Is that why you're offended?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-21-05   #47
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
The way I see it, Arsi made a comment to wicked lady. It contained the words 'corn-fed south' and 'durty souf'. Wicked Lady retorted with she hates corn. All in fun so far. You still with me? Then you come in and personally attack and flame arsi. Which is why I warned you. Beyond that, Arsi is more than capable of defending himself.

funny comments to someone you've known for years

personal attacks and flames.

Tell me you see the difference between the two...

maybe she does eat corn and thats why shes offended...

what a stupid fucking reason to start a bitch thread.

if derdy is done crying now, i have better things to do...like change the cat litter.
Old 10-21-05   #48
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
derdy, do you read your pm's?

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 10-21-05   #49
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilywhite
maybe she does eat corn and thats why shes offended...

what a stupid fucking reason to start a bitch thread.

if derdy is done crying now, i have better things to do...like change the cat litter.
I like corn... a lot... especially that sweet corn on the cob. Butter it up, throw it on the bar-b-que and yum.

Old 10-21-05   #50
derdy

Quote:
The way I see it, Arsi made a comment to wicked lady. It contained the words 'corn-fed south' and 'durty souf'. Wicked Lady retorted with she hates corn. All in fun so far. You still with me?
it would appear you seem to be eager. Just because Wicked Lady seems to have an amazing sense of passiveness, surely a sign of her fantastic character, arsi is less of an idiot?

How come my comment wasnt good fun? Dont you like my sense of humor?

Quote:
Then you come in and personally attack and flame arsi.
Im sorry, would it have been different if he said nigger or fag? then if a black or gay person took issue it would surely be forgivable? or is nigger and fag all in good fun too? There are black people and gays in the south, is "corn fed" and " durty souf" testaments to his opinion of the worth and intelligence of people who live in the southern part of our country? Hmmm.

see how pleasant I can be when you make an effort to merit it?

Quote:
offended? babe, Ive been a bar tender, a construction worker, a dj and lots more, it takes a lot more than idiots on the internet to offend me unless we are talking child abuse. Dumb asses are a dime a dozen and I enjoy calling them out. Me pointing out the stupidity in this situation is an exercise in true critical thought, Im not sure someone like arsi could offend me unless he was raping puppies or something, which Im not saying he does, but even assholes need love right? I KID I KID!!! see, all in good fun and shit right?
Old 10-21-05   #51
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
I like corn... a lot... especially that sweet corn on the cob. Butter it up, throw it on the bar-b-que and yum.
i know an excellent recipie for some spicy sweet bbq corn. lemme know if you want it sometime.
Old 10-21-05   #52
derdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt
derdy, do you read your pm's?
I am sorry, I can not read my pms, something about "points" or something.
lol
Old 10-21-05   #53
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
it would appear you seem to be eager. Just because Wicked Lady seems to have an amazing sense of passiveness, surely a sign of her fantastic character, arsi is less of an idiot?
wicked lady, passive?? BWAHAHAHAHA! now i know you ARE a fucking moron.
Old 10-21-05   #54
Crypt
___

then i will say it here. is there a way you and i can converse off his forum?

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 10-21-05   #55
derdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt
then i will say it here. is there a way you and i can converse off his forum?
sure, maybe your email is in your profile or something?
Old 10-21-05   #56
Crypt
___

do you only use email?

Old 10-21-05   #57
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Quote:

How come my comment wasnt good fun? Dont you like my sense of humor?

Im sorry, would it have been different if he said nigger or fag? then if a black or gay person took issue it would surely be forgivable? or is nigger and fag all in good fun too? There are black people and gays in the south, is "corn fed" and " durty souf" testaments to his opinion of the worth and intelligence of people who live in the southern part of our country? Hmmm.

see how pleasant I can be when you make an effort to merit it?

offended? babe, Ive been a bar tender, a construction worker, a dj and lots more, it takes a lot more than idiots on the internet to offend me unless we are talking child abuse. Dumb asses are a dime a dozen and I enjoy calling them out. Me pointing out the stupidity in this situation is an exercise in true critical thought, Im not sure someone like arsi could offend me unless he was raping puppies or something, which Im not saying he does, but even assholes need love right? I KID I KID!!! see, all in good fun and shit right?
You sure seemed to pop off pretty damn quick for not being offended. Not to mention the display you've made here. "Nigger" and "Fag" are not the same (imo) as "corn-fed" and "durty souf". (Incidently, I've seen you call it the "derdy south" as well.)

Old 10-21-05   #58
derdy

it would appear not to be come here if youd like: http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=...82941737996554
Old 10-21-05   #59
Crypt
___

it is now

Old 10-21-05   #60
derdy

Quote:
You sure seemed to pop off pretty damn quick for not being offended.
yes yes, I work all the time, I jump at any chance for a laugh, Ill admit that. that situation didnt fail to please me greatly...even now. I am right though, regardless.

Quote:
Not to mention the display you've made here. "Nigger" and "Fag" are not the same (imo) as "corn-fed" and "durty souf". (Incidently, I've seen you call it the "derdy south" as well.)
no, they are not the same leave that they are both terms of hate..get it? you think people who like the south use the terms arsi did? Thank you for helping me prove my point, well done.

and yes, I am from the derdy south, and derdy is my name see? my south? nevermind...