Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page What are you STILL watching?

Old 10-14-05   #1
MrOrange22
Face in the Mist

MrOrange22 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 982
What are you STILL watching?

Is anyone still watching the shows they thought would be favorites at the beginning of the season?

I'd like to know which ones you found disappointing and thrown out of the mix, and which ones are you still watching?

Thrown out:

Bones, Medium, Supernatural, PrisonBreak.

Bones and supernatural were over-hyped, once I found out the formula, it bored me.

Prison Break has become very predictable, and I am jaded from how awesome OZ was in the prison drama category.

Medium is just getting "meh", boooring.

Still watching:

Apprentice this season, Psychic detectives, Real world (though i don't know why....), Parko P.I. (same night as Psychic detectives),Invasion (borderline lame), I can't think of others right now, I will update soon.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-05   #2
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
i'm still watching M*A*S*H 4077

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 10-15-05   #3
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
I religiously watch the following shows:

Gilmore Girls
Rome

I started watching Prison Break when it first aired. But it's getting boring. Either they break the fuck out, or they don't. I'm tired of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-05   #4
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
I had mad respect for david boreanez because of his angel/buffy fame,but after TWO episodes of bones...I just had to...change the channel.It became predictable real fast,and everything got wrapped up quickly at the end of the show.It followed a strict drama formula,and did'int have anything new.

Prison Break...I dont know I kinda like this show,and still watch it.But maybe thats because I dont have HBO to see Oz?

Supernatural - They try to pull the main characters off as bad asses,that becomes annoying after a while.What,with the classic rock always blasting out the windows,and the catchy pop culture references. I saw only one episode before I lost interest..and I love supernatural dramas.I think it was entirely too convienent that the ghost was a hot chick.

Smallville - Thats my show right there.I was kinda worried because of the promo tagline which was something like "Better Sex,Evil Lex" something like that.But it turned out to still keep my interest.Been a watcher since the first episode.

The Real World - Saw maybe four to five episodes in all,and dont watch it anymore.Let me tell you the problem...the producers keep to a strict formula of the oversexed girl,the jock,the sensitive hot guy,the bitchy nerd girl,and the uptight semi-hot chick,and the black guy.So the SAME damn drama,and complications happen. I liked Philedelphia alot better.But Austin is just dissapointing.
Old 10-16-05   #5
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

You forgot the obligatory homosexual.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-05   #6
MrOrange22
Face in the Mist

MrOrange22 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by *SpaceGhost*
I had mad respect for david boreanez because of his angel/buffy fame,but after TWO episodes of bones...I just had to...change the channel.It became predictable real fast,and everything got wrapped up quickly at the end of the show.It followed a strict drama formula,and did'int have anything new.

Prison Break...I dont know I kinda like this show,and still watch it.But maybe thats because I dont have HBO to see Oz?

Supernatural - They try to pull the main characters off as bad asses,that becomes annoying after a while.What,with the classic rock always blasting out the windows,and the catchy pop culture references. I saw only one episode before I lost interest..and I love supernatural dramas.I think it was entirely too convienent that the ghost was a hot chick.

Smallville - Thats my show right there.I was kinda worried because of the promo tagline which was something like "Better Sex,Evil Lex" something like that.But it turned out to still keep my interest.Been a watcher since the first episode.
Wow, we have similar opinions and as a result I really respect you, bwahahha.

I think that the WB is teeny bopper shit, maybe it always was but I was young enough to dismiss it. I just can't stand it anymore, the new line-up is vomit enducing.

Another show I've lost faith in is Threshold.... I don't like how it has unfolded and seems fucking predictable and I can allready guess the season finale - GOODBYE!!!...

Still watching High Stakes, but its not very old yet. I love watching reality shows about rich folk with no spending limits. hehehe...
Old 10-16-05   #7
*SpaceGhost*
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
You forgot the obligatory homosexual.
Ohh yeah,where is he this season?
Old 10-16-05   #8
*SpaceGhost*
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOrange22
Wow, we have similar opinions and as a result I really respect you, bwahahha.

I think that the WB is teeny bopper shit, maybe it always was but I was young enough to dismiss it. I just can't stand it anymore, the new line-up is vomit enducing.

I think Smallville is just about the only thing I watch on WB,and thats because Im a superman fan,and feel obligated to watch all incarnations of the dude.I also felt obligated to watch birds of prey when it was on because of its batman references...aw man...that was like a car accident in slow motion right there.

Im not too big on reality shows,well maybe breaking bonaduce.
Old 10-17-05   #9
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by *SpaceGhost*
Ohh yeah,where is he this season?

I have no idea. I make it a point to not watch Mtv. I loved The Real World up until Hawaii.

Old 10-18-05   #10
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
New shows I still watch... Prison Break -it's okay, but I agree they really need to break the hell out. MLB playoffs haven't helped the show much; and Invasion -which I didn't actually start watching until they re-ran the first two hours one Sat. when nothing was on tv. And... I think that's it (as far as new this season goes anyway.)