Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page What annoyed you today?

Old 10-05-05   #1
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
What annoyed you today?

I saw a professor screaming at a girl who said she was sick so she missed 3 classes. He then starts cross questioning her, apparently very well prepared, about which other classes she attended and how he investigated and found out that she went to one other class *gasp*. Kept on doing this until the girl bursts out crying and then says that she'll drop the class. Thats where the professor goes.. no no .. no no.. i'm not telling you to drop. Probably worried that she'd go to the dean and ask for her money back or something.

Plus I pulled my pants up too fast and now I probably qualify for a darwin award.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-05   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Wow. He made her cry? That's so mean.

My annoyance for today.. well for the morning, because I'm bound to be annoyed by multiple things before I go to sleep tonight.

I was driving to work this morning, on a two-lane road that leads to the interstate. I'm in the left lane, keeping pace with traffic. This old bitch behind me is weaving in and out of traffic trying to move ahead. But every time she switched lanes she ended up getting pushed back further. So she gets on the interstate, does the same shit, and then gets off on MY exit. And proceeds to do the same shit.

She's directly behind me, riding my tail all the way to where I turn to get into my building complex. Just to piss her off, I slammed on the brakes at the stoplight, and she had to slam on hers, just barely keeping from hitting the rear of my car.

And the stupid old bitch starts shaking her fist at me and screaming out the window.

So I put my window down and screamed back.. something along the lines of "You goddamn whore. Ride my ass again and I'll whoop that old ass of yours. "

The end. I have road rage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-05   #3
ShotDownStar
roar indeed

ShotDownStar will become famous soon enough
Credits: 169,229
Road Rage? I once yelled out the window of my car going 70 for the car ahead of me to "move their fucking ass out the way before i turned it into a compact." They promptly changed lanes.

Yeah, my annoyance for the day? Fucking ECU bus drivers. It's not a fucking race car you ass hole, stop slamming on the breaks and gunning the gas.
Old 10-05-05   #4
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Hahahaha.

A car full of g-thug white boys almost ran over me in the Best Buy parking lot last week, and then the fat slut in the car with them had the nerve to talk shit.

Until I told that bitch I'd rearrange her doughy face with my fist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-05   #5
ShotDownStar
roar indeed

My favortie insult to people like that is "atleast my problems can be fixed without surgery." The falling of their face brings me joy.
Old 10-05-05   #6
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
I work as a computer techy dude for this building. Yesterday one of the secretaries asked me to clean all the white writing boards on the wall.. I was like.. ermm... what?

but I said meh. what ever. and I took a cleaning fluid spray and wiped all of them clean.

TODAY.. there are people here replacing all the freaking white boards with new white boards. Now whyyy the heck did I clean them yesterday.

argh.
Old 10-05-05   #7
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
Math Homework.Very annoying when I have better things to do,and there are too many distractions like tv,music,etc.I need a fortress of solitude,that would kick.

Annoyances from yesterday:

Other people ignoring stop signs,not yielding,running red lights,getting in my way.A girl followed the ass of my car too close while I was trying to get out of the college parking lot,and onto the street,because she thought she could beat the oncoming traffic when there was obviously not enough time,and then honks at me.
Old 10-05-05   #8
Cucking Funt

What annoyed me today? Let me fucking tell you what annoyed me today. My bike is in the shop being repaired and I have to view properties some 30 miles from my location. So, I arrange for the relevent ride, with sat nav, which happens to be my mums Lexus and my step-father driving. We fill her up and make our way to view a pleasent flat/appartment by the sea. This place is really nice and I'm really looking forward to viewing it

Everything about this place is right. The location, the walking distance to the train station and the walking distance to the sea. You can smell the sea in the air.

The viewing is arranged for 18:30.

Is the vendor there? No!

I'm pissed, really pissed. You'd think with the amount of money involved that you'd make sure you was there to possibly secure a sale. 45 minutes we waited and no one showed. I'm sure that there is a decent excuse for the vendor for not showing. I hope there is.

What a waste of friggin' time.
Old 10-05-05   #9
ShotDownStar
roar indeed

not to mention a waste of gas. ouch
Old 10-05-05   #10
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
Hmm, irritation for today is the lack of skimmed milk at the 7/11 or AJs down the road. It's minor, because I got semi-skimmed, although I don't really like semi-skimmed, but I need milk.
Old 10-05-05   #11
Cucking Funt

Young lady, you are neglecting your friends. What has one been up to and have you moved up north yet? I thought it was you in chat the other day. I was wrong, it was a bot
Old 10-05-05   #12
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
Sorry!
I've only just got internet access at my new place! I can't seem to get into the chat...
Yes, I'm up north now, at uni. I make a rubbish student though. Warm milk and a hot water bottle before bedtime and I'm not drinking anything alcoholic at the moment. I don't even party til the early hours, I'm usually asleep in my own bed before 12
Old 10-05-05   #13
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,678
nothing has annoyed me today.
Old 10-05-05   #14
Quiet.....
serotonin sage

Quiet..... is on a distinguished road
Credits: 57,703
having to hold my bladder annoys me.
Old 10-06-05   #15
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
my husband annoys me.
Old 10-06-05   #16
Cucking Funt

Divorce him.
Old 10-06-05   #17
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Nah.
Old 10-06-05   #18
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Then being single would annoy me.
Old 10-06-05   #19
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Corporate stupidity. We started selling Cinderella yesterday. The District Manager wants us to put the 3 free items in a bag so customers can just pick it up and a DVD and go through checkout. What??? And the THIEVES CAN JUST WALK OUT THE DOOR WITH IT!!!! Makes more work too because the checkers just have to take it all out to ring it through. AND we have to have 100% redemption on the free items EVEN IF THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT WANT THE STUFF!!! So I gleefully check every morning and refund a few movies out and resell it with the free stuff. Buncha wanker idiot motherfuckers.

S.O.D.

Old 10-06-05   #20
ShotDownStar
roar indeed

I really don't like this new girl that I work with on thursday mornings. she's a little slow and kind of a bitch. She keeps fucking things up (i.e. locking herself out of the office) and then getting mad when i show her how to do them right. Hey, it's not my fault you never learned you fucking job you skank