Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page michael moore's letter to g.w. bush

Old 09-06-05   #1
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
michael moore's letter to g.w. bush

Friday, September 2nd, 2005
Vacation is Over... an open letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush

Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
www.MichaelMoore.com

P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with them before they get to DC on September 21st.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05   #2
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
hahahahaha!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 09-06-05   #3
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,471,204
I hate that fat fucker.

Old 09-06-05   #4
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
why?

Old 09-06-05   #5
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,261
He is such a piece of trash. I am sure the people of NOLA love being used as his political pawns to get people back to his site. I was visiting his shitty site right before the election and he literally sropped out of sight once all his efforts were shown to be a waste, but what does he care, he made his millions duping fools out of thier money to see that shockumentary F911.
Old 09-06-05   #6
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

I wonder who was more responsible for the evacuation of NOLA, Bush the evil white man or the black mayor who did jack shit? Oh wait Mikey wanted to play the race game.
Old 09-06-05   #7
Sixgun_Symphony
Darkness Incarnate

Sixgun_Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 280,566
Michael Moore is a nobody.

Things are moving along on the relief efforts. What really made the human tragedy is that alot of people would not evacuate the city when they were told to do so before the storm.

Old 09-06-05   #8
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Gotta wonder, they claim they couldnt get out of the city because they were black and crippled or whatever. But how come they didnt stock up on food? If I couldnt get out of the city I think I would have at LEAST stocked up on cans of chicken noodle.
Old 09-06-05   #9
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK
why?
Because he's a 400 lb millionaire living in his mansion and complaining that the Government isn't doing enough to help people.

Granted, the govenrment probably isn't doing enough to help people, but I don't want to hear it from a 400 lb millionaire.

Old 09-06-05   #10
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixgun_Symphony
Things are moving along on the relief efforts. What really made the human tragedy is that alot of people would not evacuate the city when they were told to do so before the storm.
things are moving along now... a week later. sure one element of the tragedy is the retards that didn't evacuate, but the government should've taken into account that there would be people that needed to be rescued and deployed help much, much sooner.

Old 09-06-05   #11
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
things are moving along now... a week later. sure one element of the tragedy is the retards that didn't evacuate, but the government should've taken into account that there would be people that needed to be rescued and deployed help much, much sooner.
yeah, but who? Bush the president of the USA? Or the Mayor who ordered the evacuation and left 200 busses sitting in a yard somewhere? By the way the Mayor is black and therefore not at fault even though it was his evacuation.
Old 09-06-05   #12
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
yeah, but who? Bush the president of the USA? Or the Mayor who ordered the evacuation and left 200 busses sitting in a yard somewhere? By the way the Mayor is black and therefore not at fault even though it was his evacuation.
The entire governing body is at fault. Including the Mayor. He did not do enough to make sure his evacuation was followed through. He should be found guilty.

But lets not forget that those who decided to stay are also at fault IF they decided to stay instead of stayed because they had no choice.

S.O.D.

Old 09-06-05   #13
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
And Michael Moore is a friggen idiot. I can agree with that. He uses the tragedy of others to further his own personal agenda. he is one sick puppy.

S.O.D.

Old 09-06-05   #14
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
lets leave the race cards out of it, i think anyone with the power to order an evacuation or deploy the national guard is to blame for the slow response, no matter what color they are.

Old 09-06-05   #15
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
And Michael Moore is a friggen idiot. I can agree with that. He uses the tragedy of others to further his own personal agenda. he is one sick puppy.
true, but if you remove his agenda, he still has some valid points.

Old 09-06-05   #16
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
true, but if you remove his agenda, he still has some valid points.
Yes, but he belittles them. It is kinda like your big brother telling on you because he enjoys watching you get yelled at not because he is worried about you.

S.O.D.

Old 09-06-05   #17
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Quote:

Quote:
DAN GOURE: We are missing the complexities. First of all, you've got to remember on Monday, nothing could move. On Tuesday, you had to clear the areas that you were going to deploy from, where you were going to bring in the helicopters, the trucks, the food and water before you just took it directly to the Superdome. You couldn't dive bomb the place with food and water from on top so that Tuesday. Wednesday, you start to bring in the equipment and the food and Thursday, you start to move into the city. So really, if you want to criticize what's going on the Guard and responses may be 24 hours behind optimum schedule, the best you can hope for but they're moving enormously quickly for a disaster that spanned 90,000 square miles.

From this article.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9177135/
It sounds about right to me.
Old 09-06-05   #18
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

Quote:
Yes, but he belittles them. It is kinda like your big brother telling on you because he enjoys watching you get yelled at not because he is worried about you.
he belittles them because he's a typical confrontationalist. don't get me wrong, i don't think the fat ass is god's gift to the general public, but i still think he brings up some decent points against our government that most people just push aside.

Old 09-06-05   #19
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
The entire governing body is at fault. Including the Mayor. He did not do enough to make sure his evacuation was followed through. He should be found guilty.

But lets not forget that those who decided to stay are also at fault IF they decided to stay instead of stayed because they had no choice.
Who ran the city? who ordered the evacuation? Who could have made those 200 buses move? 1 guy I know of only. The BLACK mayor of NOLA, but becaus ehe is black he is above reproach. This is al Bush's fault of course! Latest liberal tripe was that Bush reduced levee funding 80% LOL! They actually tried to sya Bush was responsibible. No wonder the fucking guy won 2 times. THe libs cannot look sane enough to put out a real candidate.
Old 09-07-05   #20
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Let the fucking race card die, already.