Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Looting

Old 08-31-05   #1
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Looting

Link
Link
Link
Link

Look at all the little pictures in these articles. Do you notice a pattern? Is there anything about those pics that they all have in common?

Here's a great opinion piece...

Quote:
Looting: Black Days In New Orleans
By Bob Parks (08/31/05)

Why is this happening yet again? Of course the answer is clear: racism. At least if you talk to liberals.

Being one of the millions of law-abiding blacks in this country, I am tired of being embarrassed by the actions of a minority of thugs, thieves, and opportunists that are using the devastation of New Orleans as an chance to get back at The Man. Then again, they got back at the man in Los Angeles, and after certain teams won championships. Black people aren't the only people who get caught up in mob hysteria, but in the latest episode in The Big Easy, we have a starring role.

What's even worse are the media liberals who are falling over themselves to portray the looters as victims.

"People are breaking windows to get into stores. They are breaking open doors. They are taking whatever they want," CBS News correspondent John Roberts said. "Police really don't have the manpower to be able to deal with this. They are trying to tell looters to put things down in place, chase them away. We haven't seen any arrests of looters." In some cases it was hard to tell whether the looting was an act of desperation or common criminals, CBS News correspondent Lee Cowan reports."

An act of desperation...?

Sure it may be desperation because the looters know what they are doing is a crime but they just don't care. When Klansmen refer to blacks as animals, and can show numerous pictures of people of color going from store to store and stealing anything that can be physically removed, how does one counter that?

Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Where's the condemnation from the NAACP and other so-called black leaders? Why do we only hear justification and understanding from liberals when black people act the fool?

I know... I know. I shouldn't be airing our dirty laundry in front of white people. But I can't stop CNN from showing that laundry on worldwide television.

"The looting prompted authorities to send more than 70 additional officers and an armed personnel carrier into the city. One police officer was shot in the head by a looter but was expected to recover, authorities said. In the city's Carrollton section, which is on relatively high ground, looters commandeered a forklift and used it to push up the storm shutters and break the glass of a Rite-Aid pharmacy. The crowd stormed the store, carrying out so much ice, water and food that it dropped from their arms as they ran. The street was littered with packages of ramen noodles and other items."

It's hard to know what to say when I watch the video of black people, who claim to be victims of racism, running down the flooded streets with merchandise that doesn't belong to them. It's funny that America is constantly called a racist nation. If that were the case, these black looters would be shot dead. Instead, they run away with their ill-gotten booty just to probably later return for more, that is if anything's left.

FULL ARTICLE

Comments?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-05   #2
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,422
Some jackass on the news just said inr esponse to the question "should we prosecute them"

"well if they are doing it with malice yes, if they are just trying to find food then we should be lenient"

Because ya know... theyre all stealing food, not TVs or jewelry.

Oh yeah and they're black. Is that what you were looking for?
Old 08-31-05   #3
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Hey Synikal if you want to read an awsome book check out "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" By Thomas Sowell.
Old 08-31-05   #4
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,162
Yes, blacks are looting. Is it because they are black, or poor? Would there be more whites looting if there were more poor whites in the areas that the looting is ocurring now? I would think so. New Orleans is filled with poor blacks, therefore its only logical that the majority of looters would be.... poor blacks. I don't think it really has much to do with race rather than economics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-31-05   #5
Synikul
fucking jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
Hey Synikal if you want to read an awsome book check out "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" By Thomas Sowell.
I've read many of his opinion columns. I wish he would run for president.
Old 08-31-05   #6
Synikul
fucking jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
Yes, blacks are looting. Is it because they are black, or poor? Would there be more whites looting if there were more poor whites in the areas that the looting is ocurring now? I would think so. New Orleans is filled with poor blacks, therefore its only logical that the majority of looters would be.... poor blacks. I don't think it really has much to do with race rather than economics.
I've not seen one single pic of a white guy looting, and you know that if one existed, it would be the first pic they show, and it wouldn't be one inch high.
Old 08-31-05   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Culturally you would be wrong.
Old 08-31-05   #8
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:

http://www.tsowell.com/

read up grasshopper.
Old 08-31-05   #9
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

put on MSNBC right now...see who is doing the looting and what tehy are looting. It aint food.
Old 08-31-05   #10
Sixgun_Symphony
Darkness Incarnate

Sixgun_Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 280,566

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-31-05   #11
Sixgun_Symphony
Darkness Incarnate

The looting will end if the police would just start shooting looters.

It won't happen because the mayor is a liberal Democrat and the Governor of LA is a Liberal Democrat.

BTW, I am not totally heartless. I would spare those who are just taking food.

Old 08-31-05   #12
Synikul
fucking jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixgun_Symphony

BTW, I am not totally heartless. I would spare those who are just taking food.
Exactly! If they were just taking food, water, and maybe clothes, or tools it would be 100% justifiable. Robbing from jewelry and electronics stores is not a necessity.
Old 08-31-05   #13
Sixgun_Symphony
Darkness Incarnate

I was listening to talk radio this am. A caller said that his father was a New Orleans police officer back in the 1960's. He said that they had some looting after a hurricane, the police shot a few looters with their 12 gauge shotguns and the looting stopped.

Old 08-31-05   #14
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,162
You've probably seen it, but: http://www.wonkette.com/politics/ap/...looting-123124

Old 08-31-05   #15
Qoji
Dark Q

Qoji is on a distinguished road
Credits: 79,924
heh...people see what they wanna see
Old 08-31-05   #16
Sixgun_Symphony
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
The captioned photographs come from two different sources.

The photo with the caption "looters" is from the Associated Press.

The photograph with the caption "finding" is from Agence France Presse.

I wonder why the French would not use the term "looters"?

Last edited by Sixgun_Symphony; 08-31-05 at 21:31.
Old 08-31-05   #17
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
I did see it, hes also quoting form 2 differnt sources.
Old 08-31-05   #18
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

The stores that wont get looted will be stores like thge koreans owned in LA, the ones with people out front willing to shoot black people who try to rob them.
Old 08-31-05   #19
Becki Bondage
In the year 3030.......

Becki Bondage is on a distinguished road
Credits: 7,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
Some jackass on the news just said inr esponse to the question "should we prosecute them"

"well if they are doing it with malice yes, if they are just trying to find food then we should be lenient"

Because ya know... theyre all stealing food, not TVs or jewelry.

Um...do you realize how little sense this post makes? You're calling this guy a jackass when, unless you think that they're all stealing TVs and jewelry, your opinion is directly in line with his.

And honestly...I don't blame them for stealing. On the real, Best Buy is not going to be hit very hard by this hurricane. My house burned down 4-5 years ago and I lost about 700-800 CDs and vinyls and pretty much everything else in my house...losing shit like that will definitely mess with your head a little bit. I know that if I had the chance to loot after that happened, I'd have done it in a second and I'm a relatively well-off person...and if you're poor and working hard for months just to get your Tiffany bracelet and a hurricane comes by then I couldn't blame you for going and jacking a new one, honestly. The money that they lose from not selling that bracelet is the money they'll make back in their blood diamond mines.

Basically, they're humans and everyone reacts to a situation differently. You really can't just look down on them because you assume you'd take the high road.

Last edited by Becki Bondage; 08-31-05 at 21:59.
Old 08-31-05   #20
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Its sad that you would excuse crime, maybe if they were stealing from you it would be a differnt story afterall if you were being robbed you wouldnt be getting hit as hard as say a starving family in CHina right?

I think they should gun down anyone caught stealing electronics or jewelry.

But hey pretend in your little fantasy world that theyre committing acts of political rage and not just finding an excuse to steal shit.