Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page I truly learned my lesson and it saddens me

Old 08-28-05   #1
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,037
I truly learned my lesson and it saddens me

I posted this on sires forum:

I will post this here because "supposedly", and yes, I do expect the rules will change as soon AS I post this... because: Chaos is Open!
Free for all! Anything Goes. No Rules. No Repercussions. Chaos is a temporary forum that shows up for an hour or two usually, at any random moment throughout the month. Enjoy!
Forum Led by: Zombie

so now I shall enjoy and then we shall see how "truly" open this forum is.

Sire,

You heard Atnevon's cry for help, you heard his cry to forgive him for shutting down, you heard his desire for a child, which he couldn't let go. YOU TURNED HIM DOWN FOR MESSAGING YOU ON YAHOO! You, YOU, denied him the ability to message you!

No one else here heard when YOU told him that "he never wanted a kid anyway", when he was talking to you about how he was depressed about it. You completely blew it off.

You completely invalidated his choice to continue his life and his gene's.. you blew him off when he was asking you (albeit covertly) for compassion, and now you want to blame him for not being here for YOU for a month when he still hasn't resolved this on his own.

You selfish son of a bitch, you can be as shitty to ME as you want - but HE believed in you , and he relied on you and respected you and I know for a FACT that YOU gave him reason to.

Play your power games and your tormenting behavior, but one day you will recognize the more you do it, the more you alienate a man that truly cared for you and what you wanted. I should have bitchslapped him into reality when he would talk about you over dinner, but I had enough faith in you that maybe you trutly meant your friendship with him. Treat me as the redheaded stepchild all you want you rat bastard, but what you have done to him is UNFORGIVEABLE!

and I realize that this will be closed and removed, and I will be banned, but that only leads to prove that YOU are a hypocrite about your site, your rules and your promises. I repeat!

"Free for all! Anything Goes. No Rules. No Repercussions. Chaos is a temporary forum that shows up for an hour or two usually, at any random moment throughout the month. Enjoy!"

oh, and btw - the station stayed online live far longer when you wished us to when we were given some notice, than we did for ANYONE else. you are selfish !!! So do NOT act like SS left YOU! We catered to you more than ANYONE else, and YES! you gave us many listeners. but that isn't worth becoming a slave to yoru power games!

Jesus - you make me so fucking sad - I BELIEVED in you and I TRUSTED you. and you slammed the one person I know that would never leave you behind! *mutters* fucker, and I myself loved you in a way... cheap, you are CHEAP!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by waterRTBH; 08-28-05 at 21:27. Reason: spellcheck
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-05   #2
One
Live. Love. Life. DIE!

One will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,916
whoa
Old 08-29-05   #3
One
Live. Love. Life. DIE!

One will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,916
what do you mean for shutting down?
Old 08-30-05   #4
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
nah nah
Old 08-30-05   #5
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,342
Wow, anybody who is that rapped up in their webforum needs to turn off the ol' computer and go outside for a while. Seriously, thats creepy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-30-05   #6
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

I agree Fr0g, I was pathetic. I learned a valuable thing

He was emotionally upset because we had lost a baby recently One.

Old 08-30-05   #7
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,342
And I misspelled "wrapped". I'm grammar-naziing myself.

Old 08-30-05   #8
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

lol - I know - didn't catch it till after I replied - or I would have said something :p

Old 09-01-05   #9
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
I've never liked Sire.
Old 09-01-05   #10
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
And I misspelled "wrapped". I'm grammar-naziing myself.
I thought you meant "rapped"......

S.O.D.

Old 11-06-05   #11
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,265
Didn't Sire leave? And we all rejoiced? I coulda sworn that happened. Why anyone liked Sire at any point is well beyond me.

Edit: Botched my Reading Comprehension roll. I'll shut the fuck up now. Although the last part is still true.
Old 05-18-06   #12
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
I clearly remember thefr0g whupping your ass........

you never shut up????

S.O.D.